When Lockdown Ends For You Guys?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lockdowns do work statistically speaking (as Mike Silvertree alludes to the only point was to prevent overloading of the healthcare systems such as was seen in NYC, New Orleans, etc). but they come at a steep price economically speaking. Ideally with great testing you could forecast the outbreak in a given city and then implement a lockdown before things spiral out of control and doctors have to choose who gets to live and die.

But that's pretty hard and for an already unprepared system its just much easier to say "OK shut down the whole country" even though there are many parts that are mostly if not totally unaffected.

There will be a second wave once the world reopens and hopefully when that happens (whether its summer or fall [I predict summer]) hopefully the second time around they can just shut down that area if it gets bad instead of the whole country.

My personal vote is herd immunity. Plenty of people willing to take the risk of the virus so I say let them. At risk people need to take extra pre-cautions and probably stay quarantined until a vaccine comes out.

I live in Kenya where malaria ,typhoid ,cholera and tb daily each kill way more people than corona could ever hope to Kill,
Yet now the whole country is on lockdown,
I think that is such an overeaction.
personally what I would do is only keep vulnerable people on lockdown(the elderly and the sick),the rest can wear masks and practice hand sanitisizing and stuff,
I think it is a tough call but I think past a certain point it doesnt make sense to stop everyones livelihood to save a few lives,especially given the fact that people are still getting infected .

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

“who knows how to make the best choices for my health and my life? Definitely not me!...”

“Sometimes the best medicine is like the best sex ... non-consensual.”

LMFAO!!
hilarious,what do these goverments gain by extending the lockdown tho?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There will be a second wave once the world reopens and hopefully when that happens (whether its summer or fall [I predict summer]) hopefully the second time around they can just shut down that area if it gets bad instead of the whole country.

Malaysia already had second wave. And they continued their movement control order.

Singapore migrant crisis is going up. It was an oversight. China just got new clusters.

The world will hit second wave. That's for sure.

It's a matter of when all countries recover. Because shit will go to hell if imports and exports are affected.

If I want to die, I make sure that a girls pussy is where I got Coronavirus.

Or Cuntvirus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

sahgyt65

Rookie
Rookie
When lockdown is over then I am going to lake for fishing with the information of spam deleted that was I done when lockdown is over.

This is spam in your first post. This type of post is not acceptable.

Mike Silvertree

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkA

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sadly, I am afraid you are right.

However, I will tackle this like any other wildcard. Sit down and rationally figure out how I can maximize results based on the current situation.

PUA's don't bitch about the situation, they accept them, and find the best way to tackle it. They think outside the box, come out on top, and sometimes see possibilities, perhaps even turn the situation to their benefit.

It may be a lot of work, but I am willing to go back to my old "student mindset" just like I did when I was still learning. Go back to that position where I have to "crack the code". And in all honest, even though this situation frustrates me, I see something exciting about it.

The world may change, but some things won't change - the way I handle wildcards and challenges.
Pretty much my attitude. There are always opportunities out there if you have a flexible mindset.

I never did any online gaming using dating apps before March last year but have since made good progress in getting laid using it. Going into lockdown here in the UK does not help but looks like girls are slowly coming out of their shell again and with better weather round the corner I will also look to spend more time doing daytime pick up once again.

Something I have found that helps is to adapt my time management skills as long-term plans set a few weeks ahead are pointless given the endless changes to our restrictions.

The other thing I have made sure of for using my time productively is to keep a good exercise routine and lose weight. We all have lots of spare time now so there just aren't any excuses in my book.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How is it to live under lockdown? In Brazil that didn't happen (yet), but it looks inevitable in the near future.
Here in Curitiba we are actually in a partial lockdown, there's a curfew, so you're not supposed to be on the streets after 11PM (the cops might "give you a ride" home), shops are open, but grocery stores close on Sundays, and most are close earlier than before, also obviously clubs and bars are closed, for the most part (many little places manage to stay open serving some sort of food, even if they mostly sell alcohol and are places for meetups). Still people have to use masks all the time (even though some people just don't give a F) and there's this hand sanitizer culture, like everywhere you go there's plenty.

The cases have been decreasing, at least here, lately, though on the beginning of the year they reached an all time high, I believe, still we were under curfew since last year, so I believe if cases continues going down like that we might have clubs and bars slowly opening again and the end of the curfew soon (our mayor tends to want to keep the market as free as possible, some even joke he's the bizmen little B around here).

No idea about overall progression of this though, Brazil is lacking behind in vacination thanks to our genius president and his ministers completely throwing our already limited international bargain power in the trash, but I expect that by the end of the year things should be pretty much normal, being optimistic (there's no way another Carnival is gonna happen under lockdown, that's for sure, too much $$$ lost around here)

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pretty much my attitude. There are always opportunities out there if you have a flexible mindset.

I never did any online gaming using dating apps before March last year but have since made good progress in getting laid using it. Going into lockdown here in the UK does not help but looks like girls are slowly coming out of their shell again and with better weather round the corner I will also look to spend more time doing daytime pick up once again.

Something I have found that helps is to adapt my time management skills as long-term plans set a few weeks ahead are pointless given the endless changes to our restrictions.

The other thing I have made sure of for using my time productively is to keep a good exercise routine and lose weight. We all have lots of spare time now so there just aren't any excuses in my book.
Yeah, great attitude, at first I thought that the Corona thing would be over soon, so I didn't even try to adapt, but soon enough I started suferring, getting needy, like chasing the last girl I slept with before lockdown, so I had to stop myself and try and build up my dating life again. I got into Tinder again (I would use it very sparingly before, slept with like 2 girls in 2 years) and got decent at it, but I only had the courage to really go out and meet women by the end of last year, I thought girls wouldn't go for it. This weekend I met up with a great girl that was a bit on the "I don't wanna get corona" side but it went great anyway. So yeah, go one step at a time, and keep on being optimist and working around those problems.

I also hit the gym since the middle of last year and got a much better body, I didn't really manage to lose any weight, but I kept it, which for me, under this lockdown bs and working from home, is a big victory, also my arms got bigger and my body more defined over all, even my sex performance is better now thanks to it.

RustinKohle

Space Monkey
space monkey
The real question at this point is will this bullcrap ever end
Id imagine masks are here to stay and coronavirus is just a thing we deal with now. Restrictions probably last ubtil summer 2021 at least depending where you're at. The US (im in the midwest) is lifting restrictions but cases are getting worse? Biden is also imposing international travel restrictions. Its all a shit show and we just gotta go for the ride

>