When some other chick forces to break circle

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase

I would love a comment from headmaster in particular but all guys are welcome. So I have encountered something weird today. There was this chick who I am not sure but kind of sensed was watching me a couple of times (but I am not sure, just a slight feeling). Anyway I was walking next to her but her facial reply came off a bit harsish so I focused on the girlfriend instead which she interrupted to answer me (this was done politely/friendly). Anyway I make a small joke and break off to talk with a girl I am familiar with. So suddenly out of the blue this same chick interjects and engages the girl I am talking with. They do not know eachother this was a first conversation. And she really focuses on on the girl despite that the original girl trying to keep me in the conversation. So after what should be a natural end the intruding girl still keeps babbling and really obviously tries to shut me out. And I was quite amused but a voice inside me also said "this is weird". There was something off about her presence, it was weird as in what is she even doing there when there are so many other people to talk to and really purposefully injecting.

Anyway at one point the circle was broken and the girls were in heavy conversation and after getting bored I told the original girl I am gonna head out and do something myself, first did some kino by the way so it doesnt seem like I am some dude who is being weak about it, because I don't trust the intruding girl and her intentions right? By the way I wasn't even gaming the chick I was talking with, but it could have been and then I would have been blocked.

In the past I had ofcourse guys intruding because they want the girl as well, but I also had GIRLS intruding, usually done when they like me for themselves and want to sabotage the conversation orrr very seldomly some malicious gameplaying types. But I don't know miss intruder well enough to see her as evil intent, could be anything.

Anyway my questions:

1. What was this chicks game 😂? Did she really out of the blue found the girl I am talking with to be so fascinating she had to focus her entire attention on her
2. Next time when a broad tries this same shit how do you block it from happening? Ofcourse this time I was not gaming this girl, and other times I have been gaming girls and jealous chicks have been intruding, but it just could have been that I have really liked the girl and this could have been sabotaged.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey calibration this is a bit different because your girl was basically social policing, but with me the second girl I am already friendly with, we are basically talking each time we see eachother. Also I tend to know a lot of people in that venue so it is really weird for the first chick to come barging in and her insistence was just as weird it kind of seemed like their little convo would get to a natural end but she kept pushing it which was super weird.

Also I rarely if EVER get girls social policing because I am not doing weird stuff, I am usually very calibrated. What I did have happen is that the second girl has been good preselection in the past, she is not my type but girls seem to differ maybe.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1.-
-maybe she is bi or lesbo trying to get the girl
-maybe she really does not like you for whatever reason and is sabotaging to fuck with you, or to white knight girl
- "usually done when they like me for themselves and want to sabotage the conversation orrr very seldomly some malicious gameplaying types"
Finally as you notice she is a bit socially off... Some of the shanene types ghetto girls also like to do stuff like that...

2.- i personally stay around were the target can see me, and usually target comes back..... Obviously you can do cockblocking tactics, but i am personally not into them anymore.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
maybe she really does not like you for whatever reason and is sabotaging to fuck with you
seems like a bit of a stretch, why would some broad do this to a guy she is barely talking with.

- "usually done when they like me for themselves and want to sabotage the conversation orrr very seldomly some malicious gameplaying types"
Finally as you notice she is a bit socially off... Some of the shanene types ghetto girls also like to do stuff like that...
Yeah she came across a bit weird to be fair. Basically this was a 7 who was not that socially calibrated, when I engaged her friend before she also immediately responded to me answering for her girlfriend although her answer was not at all negative. But her move to put so much effort in order to engage the girl I am talking to was very off and very weird.

2.- i personally stay around were the target can see me, and usually target comes back..... Obviously you can do cockblocking tactics, but i am personally not into them anymore.
I understand what you mean. I was not considering cockblock tactics because the venue is reasonable social and could be she came in good faith and perhaps she just wanted to talk. With men obviously I am more wary. But this one was really persistent basically homing in on the girl i am talking with despitethat the original girl tried to include me multiple times. In the end she did crack though. If I had known this chick would be this persistent about it I would have interrupted much earlier. Next time I will definitely interrupt in a jarring way, she should not think she has a free pass on interrupting my conversations.

Skills how would you handle the target? Because she did break circle at the end and I started to become third wheel. I do not take gladly on this, but then again I know this is a very decent person and not malevolent at all

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills how would you handle the target? Because she did break circle at the end and I started to become third wheel. I do not take gladly on this, but then again I know this is a very decent person and not malevolent at all

Yeah i had this happened, again i personally with men and women that aggressive (for example bush hiphop lesbians), i just really let them have it and stick around visible distance but engaging other people, the aggressiveness usually turn target off and then in the space on trying to abort or getting rid of the annoying person, they come back... This is a bit similar so you get my point (i know is not the same but is the point on how i act even if not in dance floor)

"Now here is something that may happened here, she may act like she is not into you and kind of dance away like if she was not with you, and try to get OTHER MALE ATTENTION TO GET OPEN. Yes, women do this 50% of the time, it is what in the community we call “shit test” she is testing to see if you are man, congruent and to see if you give a fuck. When she does this, act normal, dance by yourself or open other girls (make sure those are girls that will not reject you). She will usually come back, make sure she does not see that you are being reactive to her dancing with other dudes, get jealous or giving a fuck. Another thing you can do is to act really exited that she is with the other dude, even push the dude to dance closer to her and more sexual. Usually what happens here, is that the other dude is going to get really exited,invested in her, try to seduce her and fuck it all up. At this point they always comes back."

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah i had this happened, again i personally with men and women that aggressive (for example bush hiphop lesbians), i just really let them have it and stick around visible distance but engaging other people, the aggressiveness usually turn target off and then in the space on trying to abort or getting rid of the annoying person, they come back... This is a bit similar so you get my point (i know is not the same but is the point on how i act even if not in dance floor)
Yeah thing was I was on my way out so I just wanted to conclude my business and say by, but indeed engaging other people is better option however I was not busy with gameplaying or whatnot. Only thing that struck me was how superweird the girl was being with that incredible persistence.

"Now here is something that may happened here, she may act like she is not into you and kind of dance away like if she was not with you, and try to get OTHER MALE ATTENTION TO GET OPEN. Yes, women do this 50% of the time, it is what in the community we call “shit test” she is testing to see if you are man, congruent and to see if you give a fuck. When she does this, act normal, dance by yourself or open other girls (make sure those are girls that will not reject you). She will usually come back, make sure she does not see that you are being reactive to her dancing with other dudes, get jealous or giving a fuck. Another thing you can do is to act really exited that she is with the other dude, even push the dude to dance closer to her and more sexual. Usually what happens here, is that the other dude is going to get really exited,invested in her, try to seduce her and fuck it all up. At this point they always comes back."
I didnt show emotion, however when the conversation was long overdue I just pulled her to me basically and told her I need to go home and have a good night. I am very sure I came off non-reactive.

Thank you for the feedback Skills, I really appreciate it

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I want to add something btw, I didnt sense evil or malicious intent although she was forcefully trying to keep me out. Was more of an awkward ignoring although definitely on purpose. Kind of reminds me of when I am punishing some chick for an offense.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think I have figured this one out. The girl who intruded is the "alpha" type of girl, it kind of feels weird to call a girl alpha, but I guess among her peers she is alpha. I highly suspect, especially with the fundamentals boost I seem to have gotten these recent weeks (better diet made a huge difference, see my journal), that this girl became jealous of the girl I was already talking with. For some reason the girl I was already talking with always creates quite some preselection, earlier on other girls have tried to seek access as well, but they rather came for me instead of this "alpha" girl forcefully trying to push me out.

So, assuming I will see them back, I will stay unreactive and just do my player thing, but with the girl I am already friends with I will first bait her into what she thought of that interaction, and she will probably ask why and such , I will ask her how many other times she encounterss that a girl really hounds her to talk with her out of the blue (I already know the answer), then I will tell her that the other girl was probably trying to compete with her for attention after she saw her and me having good rapport... and then I will change subject. So basically I do not force her to do anything or come to conclusions but seed this thought within her.

The other girl who intruded... perhaps I will game her, her looks were kinda disappointing from up close (I was excited at first from a distance), but these fiery types can become quite submissive in a weird way. I don't think she will interrupt another convo I have with a new girl, if she does I will be a bit blunt to her and boot her out now I understand what she is about. She is probably used to controlling the environment, but I will run circles around her. And if she wants to talk to me, she is free to engage me 🤷‍♂️

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Okay so there was follow up on this. I encountered the same chick again but had a banging day in professional life, some girl out of nowhere started to hit on me we exchanged numbers, and other kinds of good momentum thing so when I saw her I was a bit cheerful. But I also took care not to show being fazed and kinda treated the interloper as thin air without being too overt, and I noticed that she and her girlfriend kept looking at me.I started to talk with other girls but this time I was prepared for if she would make plans to interrupt again. She (wisely) did not. But after I left this girl who she didnt talk with for hours and we clearly had a good time, couple of minutes later she was with that girl trying to talk to her and I looked at them from a distance and I gave a smile as in "you're being weird". After that I just ignored her. I suspect that this girl tries to instill some kind of "sisterhood" thing where they close the ranks for men unless they deem them to be approved. But due this being juvenile it is not worth considering anymore, I still game with impunity and if this girl ever tries to interrupt again (I dont think she will), she is toast. She kinda seems obsessed with me though, basically following me in a sense. Yeah I understand it is ironic that I write this amount of text and call her obsessed but for me I wanted to understand what this was supposed to be, kind of blindsided here. For me the real problem was also the girl I was with that she got dragged into this because I assumed rapport and perhaps some kind of friendship.

The girl who was with me who broke circle (the friend) I didnt engage purposely despite that we tend to talk a lot. She broke circle with some stranger, she messed up, she can re-engage me if she wants to otherwise I am good. But when she comes I will ask her if the other girl ever tried to talk with her again (obviously not because the real purpose was me, not her) and then I will explain to her that she has been used. I sensed awkwardness from her despite that I did not give off a fazed vibe, perhaps it leaked through still , but I think not. This is usually not a bad person but I do not want to enforce bad precedence where I am to become boxed out from my own interactions.

Anyway, Im good. Seems Im on top of that social circle again.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
--
Anyway seems like this girl who interrupted really likes me man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So either she already liked me and used the interruption to "cockblock" the other girl, which has happened in the past to me as well when girls who like me sabotage the other girl or the girl thought this was a manner to play hard to get and "rub it in" or something. Only thing I know is that she is being bashful around me and keeps looking at me.
Or me handling it adroitly during future encounters ( I am on super high momentum and switched gears in that venue) boosted her interest, I do not know. All I'm saying is , definitely invested and not as malicious as she came off at first.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
--
Anyway seems like this girl who interrupted really likes me man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So either she already liked me and used the interruption to "cockblock" the other girl, which has happened in the past to me as well when girls who like me sabotage the other girl or the girl thought this was a manner to play hard to get and "rub it in" or something. Only thing I know is that she is being bashful around me and keeps looking at me.
Or me handling it adroitly during future encounters ( I am on super high momentum and switched gears in that venue) boosted her interest, I do not know. All I'm saying is , definitely invested and not as malicious as she came off at first.
Probably sought your attention by "interrupting '' just like we discussed it in Chat

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Probably sought your attention by "interrupting '' just like we discussed it in Chat
Yeah man, but I was not that sure just yet. Usually I tend to have a good feel on who likes me or not, but I did not have enough conscious exposure to her. What did strike me though was that 10 minutes before I talked to her girlfriend and she immediately interjected and was very friendly to me. So she actually had telegraphed some well meaning there.

>