Who Here Still Believes In "Leave Her Better Than You Found Her?"

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just curious. Don't hear much talk about this concept anymore. Has it fallen out of style?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Depends on what you want:
- do you want to connect with the girls you fuck OR
- you just want sex and don't care about commitment

If it's the first, you are better long term telling the truth and not being a douche.
If it's the later, I would at least try not to lie or deceive them (especially if it's a social circle fuck).
No need to help them beyond giving solid life/relationship advice and treating them like a good friend.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@metalbird dude! I believe this. We shouldn't be trying to hurt or break anyone or we've failed as lovers, and we're meant to be skilled seducers. As the dude you lead the relationship/interaction and a high value dude should be providing value, not taking it.

Even short term (ONS), you should leave them better with fond memories of being seduced.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I do. Any girl who has spent serious time with me has left better off. Hell, I've gotten a girl a $50k job to start right outta college before.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just curious. Don't hear much talk about this concept anymore. Has it fallen out of style?

If it's the later, I would at least try not to lie or deceive them (especially if it's a social circle fuck)

Just follow POB advice. :) Especially social circles.

And......

Remember, part of the ultimate secret of all humans and who we are at its core, is to distract the masses, the audience while we take away resources.

Like what any govt is doing *cough cough*. :)

That's just who we are at its source, the darker side. On the lighter side, you see many Girlschase members do not need to resort to the darker side of things too often, to get girls.

Don't create enemies unnecessary.

TLDR: JUST FOLLOW POB advice.

z@c+

Reactions: POB

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's generally a good mantra for repeat business.

But in these times of #MeToo, you're increasing the risk of issues down the line by not doing it. Obviously females are chaotic, but fucking a chick over, being callous, being reckless, increases the odds.

Part of the ambiguity of pickup is that you can only influence what others think, how they feel. One can never control.

A perfectly consensual encounter can turn into a nightmare after the fact if the girl thinks differently or she gets shamed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/educati...rtable-truth-about-campus-rape-policy/538974/

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But in these times of #MeToo, you're increasing the risk of issues down the line by not doing it. Obviously females are chaotic, but fucking a chick over, being callous, being reckless, increases the odds

Yea man. Definitely increase the odds.

Though it is part of the manipulation (virtue signalling). Creating a mental mosque inside your customers head. Making everyone think that plane crash into churches every Sunday.

There's one comment that was really an eye opening for me as I was browsing online.

"So Patriarchy and Feminism lectures are for men that she don't like. Okay. Get ya"

z@c+

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Absolutely! By the same token, don't don't share your time with individuals (male or female) who doesn't make YOU a better person.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
it such a "just be confident bro! type concept.... For me is maybe don't do some "traumatic" type stuff that will in the long run messed her up mentally and fuck up possibilities for other guys, like lets say "fuck her, and leave her abandoned in a street in the middle of the night when you were the ride" or some fucked up misoginistic type shit like that but what is the concept:

Leave Them Better Than You Found Them?

I've seen this quote a ton of places around the community from those that it made some sense when they said it(Toecutter, Steven Nash etc), to Ross Jeffries.

But I was talking to Cameron the other day and I realized that most guys(myself included) don't leave the women they pick up better than they found them. Whether it's for lack of trying or caring, is another debate in and of itself...

The question I want to raise here is "How, do you leave a woman better than you found her?"

By what measure is she better?

Is she better because you pushed her to pursue a study, passion or purpose? I've seen Future do that, and it lends to reason that if done successfully and without other complications in the relationship(assuming an amicable breakup, etc..) that would leave a woman better off.

Allegedly, Hypnotica and Steve Piccus teach women some sort of undefined(to me) way of living at a higher plane, frequency, energy, (insert some words that Entropy and Erika would understand far better than I here)... Again assuming no bad endings etc... That could work too.

But how else?

Is it enough to give a woman a night she never forgets to leave her better off? If so then I've done that countless times...

So I guess the REAL question is...

What does it take to leave a woman better off than you found her?

An orgasm?

An erotic awakening?

A million dollars in settlement money?

A heartbreaking emotional experience she turns into art?

Where is the line and does it matter if she wouldn't agree with your assessment?

^source

^ for example no break up or you leaving a girl (fb) is smooth, someone is going to be in pain, specially if she is dating an attractive guy that is design to rock her world (seducers) or the types of girls i talk about in here

But how many of us have not help women with "social dynamics" "getting jobs"" people skills" "fitness and health" "fashion" "hair styles" "looks maxing" "sexual skills" etc....

Sometimes i see how disgusting some of my exes look after i am done with them, sometimes in a matter of months they look like they ate themselves couple of times and dating a guys that you go (no way she is happy with that)

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

What does this even mean? Seduction isn't a charity. It's not like she's got some fuel tank and when you're done you top it up with a few ml extra for the next person.

When a woman is with me, she's having an experience she won't find anywhere else, with a man she can't replace. I've never had a woman happy to see me go, and there are some still trying to get back.

The only thing I offer a woman is the time that we're together. What she does with that experience is up to her.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Will it is the matter of conducting yourself with Honor. If you repeatedly screw over people, guilt has a negative effect on your own personal view of yourself, even if subconscious.

After ending a 20 year marriage I can hold my head up high that even though she tells me I'm a worthless POS, that I gave her every opportunity to make it work, and our settlement gave her what she needs to make a good life for herself. II'm doing whats best for our children, and I can respect myself even if she doesn't..... I can be proud of how I conducted myself....

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Will it is the matter of conducting yourself with Honor. If you repeatedly screw over people, guilt has a negative effect on your own personal view of yourself, even if subconscious.

After ending a 20 year marriage I can hold my head up high that even though she tells me I'm a worthless POS, that I gave her every opportunity to make it work, and our settlement gave her what she needs to make a good life for herself. II'm doing whats best for our children, and I can respect myself even if she doesn't..... I can be proud of how I conducted myself....

Yes, conducting oneself with honor, and following one's principles, is always the best idea. For example I avoid lying to women (or anyone else for that matter) because it's against my own ethics. One thing I will never lie to women about is my long term intentions (in fact I consider even behaving in a way that implies A while saying B is already a problem, given how much I have experienced women striving to believe their ideal outcomes).

But I don't think of seduction as a 'give and take' where I take something and add something of at least equal value. As far as I'm concerned, I am the value, especially when I'm inside her. Is she better off when I'm gone? I doubt it.

Like Skills pointed out, when two people part it's never easy or happy. And I don't necessarily think it's good for guys to go around trying to measure some amount of 'betterment' that they leave a woman with that makes everything 'ok'. For me, what makes it ok is that for the two of us, it felt great, and there was no deception. That's all it ever needs to be.

I don't know if the idea of 'leave her better than when you found her' arose in the context of some kind of bad practices being used in pua, in which case it's probably better phrased as 'don't mess her up', but otherwise thinking in those terms (as I understand them) seems a bit needy for my kind of reality.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm distant friends with roughly 90% of the women I've fucked (and I keep in touch regularly with at least 3-4 of them).
Some of them even follow my social media for fitness advice.
Others are orbiters waiting for a chance to reconnect.
One of them gave me a real businnes opportunity that in the end turned into some $$$
It's amazing to create that kind of network:
- harder to get oneitis (even if you are deeply in love with your main)
- you are automatically remembered about the vast abundance of pussy in the world
- no dry spells (if you need, just ask one of them to come over and they usually come if single, no need to date all over again)

Last edited:

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm distant friends with roughly 90% of the women I've fucked (and I keep in touch regularly with at least 3-4 of them).
Some of them even follow my social media for fitness advice.
Others are orbiters waiting for a chance to reconnect.
One of them gave me a real businnes opportunity that in the end turned into some $$$
It's amazing to create that kind of network:
- harder to get oneitis (even if you are deeply in love with your main)
- you are automatically remembered about the vast abundance of pussy in the world
- no dry spells (if you need, just ask one of them to come over and they usually come if single, no need to date all over again)
This is me as well. Having a great network is key. Hell, even women I've turned down will give me a positive review to a new woman [90% like you said] I keep in touch regularly with 4-5 ex-FWBs [although none of my serious LTRs].

Pussy is so abundant it's not even funny these days.

I just had an ex-FWB re-connect, it's funny because she is creative, 'woke,' will definitely mention the patriarchy but it doesn't affect our relationship at all, then or now. She wants hot kinky role-play sex in a submissive role. Besides if you're listening to a woman's political opinions you're doing it wrong.

>