Why do girls play games? Is it cause Im low value?

jesslee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
I noticed an annoying trend in certain girls with playing hard to get.

An example is I know a girl wants to meet me. I jokingly tell her “If youre good, we can meet :)” and she’ll say “we’ll see, if youre good we can meet”

which ill just reply “no thanks, we dont need to meet.” and after a while she says “i was just kidding!”

Or, i was supposed to meet another girl in another city. The day I show up, I ask her to join me for dinner.

And she says

“well, why dont you go to the dinner and join me at X?”

ill say “what? just come company me for a little and lets go together”

and she says “ill see. if you wanna come see me, youd make the effort”

and i just say you know what nevermind.

The next day she sees me with another girl and tries to get me to meet up with her which i just ignore due to playing games.

Why are they playing games?

Do they wanna be seen as hard to get?
See me as lower value?
See me as higher value?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
An example is I know a girl wants to meet me. I jokingly tell her “If youre good, we can meet :)” and she’ll say “we’ll see, if youre good we can meet”

which ill just reply “no thanks, we dont need to meet.” and after a while she says “i was just kidding!”

That's cause your qualifier was retarded (shes like "if I'm good? Da fuck?"). So she played along and said the same thing back to be silly. Then you responded in a non-attractive way. Because you "didnt get it". So she needed to be overt with the "omg I was just kidding bro relax".

The day I show up, I ask her to join me for dinner.

And she says

“well, why dont you go to the dinner and join me at X?”

"Dinner" at a restaurant is too bf/gf activity for a girl who just met/haven't fucked yet. And do you want her to eat a big meal first, if you plan on fucking her right after lol?

Fuck. Then eat.

and she says “ill see. if you wanna come see me, youd make the effort”

and i just say you know what nevermind.

Good response here. If you would've gone NOW after that response she'd not put out later. Now she knows that acting this way, won't get her what she wants so she'll self correct her behavior around you.

The next day she sees me with another girl and tries to get me to meet up with her which i just ignore due to playing games

And now she knows that ur alfa. So she wants to meet up on YOUR terms. Now you have the power. But oops someone's a little butthurt that girls like to play games lol.

Newsflash: all girls play games. We play games too. Learn to love the game. And win everytime. That's what were here for. To win.

The game never ends.

jesslee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's cause your qualifier was retarded (shes like "if I'm good? Da fuck?"). So she played along and said the same thing back to be silly. Then you responded in a non-attractive way. Because you "didnt get it". So she needed to be overt with the "omg I was just kidding bro relax".

"Dinner" at a restaurant is too bf/gf activity for a girl who just met/haven't fucked yet. And do you want her to eat a big meal first, if you plan on fucking her right after lol?

Fuck. Then eat.

Good response here. If you would've gone NOW after that response she'd not put out later. Now she knows that acting this way, won't get her what she wants so she'll self correct her behavior around you.

And now she knows that ur alfa. So she wants to meet up on YOUR terms. Now you have the power. But oops someone's a little butthurt that girls like to play games lol.

Newsflash: all girls play games. We play games too. Learn to love the game. And win everytime. That's what were here for. To win.

The game never ends.
Boy, shut yo dumbass up.
Dont act like you havent been in a newbies position before and acting condescending high and almighty head ass.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girls can play games as well because they believe that THEY are low value. In order to artificially raise their own value they can play hard to get, make you compliant to them. This is especially annoying when you are already interested. Basically they are punishing your interest by making your life difficult. Not the greatest strategy if you ask me, at least not appropiate with every suitor. A lot of times girls simply don't know any better.

If you do not like games (good luck with that), I would recommend avoiding bitter girls. Those can really drive you up a wall if you are not careful :D

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Flip it on them. Run hot and cold with a little vulnerability thrown in there like that special sauce in a favorite dish. If possible, use jealousy plotlines to get their minds running and fixated on you but not too much because then you will lose them permanently(Been there).

>