Resident  Wingman Luxembourg

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys
I have been living in Luxembourg for almost 2 years and I think this place is not the easier one to pick up girls in particular for the quality of them and the small number but I find also that this place has some hidden potential and good feature like the girl from all over Europe, most of them with a good salary so more open-minded and willing to have fun, none of them is living with parents and most of them planning to move soon so the perfect ingredients to have good results with them in short time. I found very difficult to date them (i mean go out the first date) but when i go out i have an 80% chance to bring them home that is very high! I have sex with 16 girls since i am here (1.5 years) coming from 8 different countries and i found them with the following techniques: 5 tinder, 3 imported from other countries, 3 day game, 3 social circle, 1 night game, 1 Instagram), what about you?

As i was telling i didnt go out a lot as you can see from my number (most of the girls came from tinder) since i did not have good wingman (people here tend to drink too much or spending time in the wrong place) and I would like to start with more consistency, in particular, the day game. I tried also some Latino club (salsa and bachata) and to be honest the quality is very low but you can find 1/20 quite nice and basically you don't have any competition there so i usually do it before going out in bar/club since its also super cheap and it helps me to warm me up.

If you are willing to share ideas and go out feel free to reach me out

Best
cix

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man ,

First of all , your numbers are not bad at all . More or less you have an average of 1 girl / month . Especially for such a small place with limited young women around ( most of the people there are quite old on average )

I also kinda get what you are saying about Luxembourg as I also had an offer from there at some point , but declined mainly due to being a small place and not that good for a young guy that wants to enjoy life .

I do not really know exactly how it is actually in Luxembourg , but I know how it is in Malta , also a small place ( though a little bit bigger than Luxembourg ) . It is true that it has a lot of tourism compared to Luxembourg which is not that touristic .

What I noticed about the people living in Malta is that the girls are looking mainly for a boy friend - girlfriend type of relationship , because it is a small place and people know who you are fucking and stuff like that . Same thing for guys , if you do good with women after a while you will get the player etiquette and women will be super warry sleeping with you , because they do not want to be seen as sluts . In this places everyone knows everyone :)

What I realized though is that a lot of my lays in Malta were coming from tourists ( mainly nordic chicks ) & girls that just relocated and did not had yet a big social circle . When I was talking with girls that were there for a while , it rarely worked because they would push for a boyfriend girlfriend type of relationship from the get go .

I do not think that having a wingman there will improve your success that much , I would say that it does not really help that much . What would improve your results and think about the girls that you have slept with about their background and then focus on finding girls that share the same background as them .

Just to give you an example , when I was living in Malta , I would check when flights from the nordic countries or other places with good looking women would come , take my luggage with me and just wonder through the airport and cold approaching them once the plane landed in the exit area of the airport :D .I was lucky cause the only way to get there was via plane or via a ferry (but this was mostly used by italians from sicily )

Do you have more details about the girls ? like from where they come from ? if they are tourists or not ? what do they do ? are they educate or not ? for how long they were in luxembourg ? stuff like that

Last edited:

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Man
thanks for sharing your idea! very helpful!

Regarding my numbers thanks but I think they can/should improve and also the quality of the girl could improve as well (the average of them is a 6/7 with 1/2 an 7/8 and some 4/5)

Luxembourg is very small but lots of people continue to arrive and leave and lots of them commute from France/Belgium/Germany so this is very good. Regarding the tourists the number is basically zero, i never met one in almost 2 years ( i just had 1 Russian girl that she was here for work). another good thing is that from winter to the summer there is no difference the number of girls (for example in Milan if you go there in august you literally finds no girls since lots of them come back home), its just nicer in summer since ther are more parties and more beautiful.

Regarding the wingman, man, I think will completely change everything since from my experience i noticed that the wingman is basically everything. I prefer to pick up solo wrt do it with the wrong person. One weekend a frind of mine came to visit me and we spend all the weekend approaching girls in club and man was completely different! But in general, you are right this is not the perfect spot for girls!

Your idea of the aiport is great tbh! and one of the most beautiful girls i banged i approached in a day game in the airport!

The girls in my list came from 8 different countries but i really like the girl from the east since from my experience they are better in the bed. the only exception is for Lithuanian I had 4 in my life and none of them was good. None of the girls i has was a classical tourist and here all people are very educated and independent since people come here for a career and good salary.

Cix

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Regarding my numbers thanks but I think they can/should improve and also the quality of the girl could improve as well (the average of them is a 6/7 with 1/2 an 7/8 and some 4/5)

In order to have a lot good looking women wondering around you need to be in a big city . Beauty is a numbers game unfortunately. Since beauty is very scarce in small places like this , the competition will be even tougher & most of beautiful women lays will come from social game :)

You need to have a better overview from where exactly this girls are coming in order to improve your quantity & quality . Like for example what do they have in common : what do they work , what they do in their free time, where do they go when going out to socialize ( what bars/cafes/clubs/restaurants/etc ,education wise , where do they live , how old are they , things like that .

I mean are they working in banks for example ? If they work in banks (based on the girls you had sex already ) maybe it makes more sense to be around the area where you have a high density of people working in banks when people are leaving from work in the afternoon .

Are they working for livejasmin ( btw they have a big corporate office there full of eastern women ) ? Then maybe you should also be around that area of the city when people are leaving from work or taking lunch to better scout the talent pool :)

Luxembourg is very small but lots of people continue to arrive and leave and lots of them commute from France/Belgium/Germany so this is very good.

Yes , totally agree with you , but their life is in Luxembourg never less , as most of them live in villages across the border mainly because the rents are way lower than the ones in Luxembourg .

The girls in my list came from 8 different countries but i really like the girl from the east since from my experience they are better in the bed. the only exception is for Lithuanian I had 4 in my life and none of them was good. None of the girls i has was a classical tourist and here all people are very educated and independent since people come here for a career and good salary.

Cix

Dunno mate , I can not really say that some women are better in bed than others , but what I have observed is that good looking women on average are not as good in the sheets as those that are nice . The best BJ I got ever was actually from kinda an ugly woman haha

Maybe less good looking women are more willing to please men in order to make them commit :D

But if you like eastern women , than based on your experience so far see what all of them have in common . The first step is to know where this girls are hiding so you know where to day game :D

Last edited:

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are they working for livejasmin ( btw they have a big corporate office there full of eastern women ) ? Then maybe you should also be around that area of the city when people are leaving from work or taking lunch to better scout the talent poo

that is a very good idea! thats why I am willing to find a wingman since doing it alone look quite sad no?
good looking women on average are not as good in the sheets as those that are nice

U know that i didnt find it! I would say that the difference is bed is more determined by how a girl she is confident and socially savvy

Anyway, how do u manage in malta? which techniques do you use? more day game ot night game?

Cix

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
that is a very good idea! thats why I am willing to find a wingman since doing it alone look quite sad no?

Na man . If you do not stay in the middle of the street and open every girl that is passing by you it will not be an issue . Scout the area , find a coffe place that is strategically put and take the pulse of the "talent pool" . But you have to be there in the crowded periods of time , like during lunch time or when people leave work.

U know that i didnt find it! I would say that the difference is bed is more determined by how a girl she is confident and socially savvy

Dunno , more or less is kinda the same about the sex itself , but the really memorable sex was always with not that good looking women because well they put more passion to please and in the same time they are up to a lot of things :D

Anyway, how do u manage in malta? which techniques do you use? more day game ot night game?

Initially I tried day gaming , but most of the times it was too fucking hot and it was just painful to game with all the heat. Then I tried gaming at the beach , but I would get cockblocked by a lot of italians that were bold but with really bad game . At some point it was a guy that cockblocked me like 5 times and I asked him why the fuck he does that , and he just replied something along the lines that if he can not have her nor should I .

After this not encouraging experiences I started thinking more strategically and started doing night game mainly . Since it was a small place , after a couple of months I would just know everyone in all the cool bars & clubs and had a lot of social proof . It made sense cause I was going out every night and spending all my salary on drinking and socializing haha

I would still day game but either by just seeing someone really interesting on the street when I was doing my stuff , either at the airport during weekends, but mainly it was night game & partying daily :)

Again , Luxembourg I think it is shittier cause you do not have all the tourists flooding like 9 months per year as it is in Malta ( or was till this covid thing) and way smaller .

If you really like east europeans , you should go to poland . Polish women are just gorgeous on average & warsaw is amazing ;)

I remember I did a road trip through all Poland with an italian friend of mine , and that guy basically pissed on me women wise while in Poland mainly by using Tinder . He would get like 5 dates per day , and most of them down to fuck with not too much time wasted between meeting & sex .Polish girls really like italian men ;)

So what kind of girls did you manage to lay in Luxembourg ? I am asking this because even though I do not really like the place , career wise I might end up there sooner or later and would be great if someone could share his experience with me :)

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
ut I would get cockblocked by a lot of italians that were bold but with really bad game .
typical behaviour of lots of Italians and unfortunately works sometimes, I have never done like this, but i saw it several times ans that's bad when u travel abroad since Italian have this reputation so girls are afraid of me.
drinking is something I am trying to stop actually even if it helps you a lot, but I would love to pick up girl without drinking
ou do not have all the tourists flooding
never see any tourist in 2 years, the thing about luxembours is: 1) lots of men due to the industry (finance and IT) 2) lots of independent women since quite reach so quite spoiled and not very feminine 3) average quality of women very low due to genetic of the place (german, noth french and belgium not famous to be pretty). but the worse thing ever is really the ratio, its insane. and in chase's articles, i have never maybe i have never found out but one of the most important thing to pickup girl is really ratio!
you should go to poland
the problems is shitty salary, chase always saz @go the big cities@, ok but what about job? her ein lux salary are good, and I was in milan full of amazing girls but i was fucking poor man, i was so stressed , and i could not pickup any girl becouase u feel an idiot.
career wise I might end up there sooner or later and would be great if someone could share his experience with me
happy to help you and man here basiclly i dont have very good wingmans, that is super important

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
never see any tourist in 2 years, the thing about luxembours is: 1) lots of men due to the industry (finance and IT) 2) lots of independent women since quite reach so quite spoiled and not very feminine 3) average quality of women very low due to genetic of the place (german, noth french and belgium not famous to be pretty). but the worse thing ever is really the ratio, its insane. and in chase's articles, i have never maybe i have never found out but one of the most important thing to pickup girl is really ratio!

the problems is shitty salary, chase always saz @go the big cities@, ok but what about job? her ein lux salary are good, and I was in milan full of amazing girls but i was fucking poor man, i was so stressed , and i could not pickup any girl becouase u feel an idiot.

Feel you mate . I get depressed if I do not hear at least from time to time the sound of women walking on high heels and stuff like that :)

happy to help you and man here basiclly i dont have very good wingmans, that is super important

I am in discussions with a company from there , maybe we can grab a coffee at some point if I decide to relocate there

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
am in discussions with a company from there , maybe we can grab a coffee at some point if I decide to relocate there

if you need some help feel free to contact me man! I can introduce you to some my friend or also my company if u want

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Man how are you? holidays? I was considering to come to malta few days

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey mate . I am in south of Spain Now :)

I would not recommend Malta for seduction , especially now when there are no tourists .

south of Spain is amazing :)

cix

Space Monkey
space monkey
where exactly? i might come as well . man do you have instagram? so we can talk there if you want

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am in costa del sol :)

pm your Instagram and let”s talk there senor .

If you are planning to come to Spain , it is important to speak at least basic Spanish , as Spanish people do not really speak English in general , including the younger generation .

MackBolan

Rookie
Rookie
I realize this thread is almost 3 years old, but... do you still live in Luxembourg, OP?

I arrived here not so long ago for work and I'm looking for a wing to do some daygame (or nightgame) with.

>