You are boring and a drag to be around

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've come across this person so many times. I have a profile.

"I don't know what to talk about."
"Do you read books?"
"No, not really."
"None?"
"Oh... The Game."
"What's your favorite movie?"
"I don't really watch movies."
"Any hobbies?"
"No..."
"Ever travel?"
"What for?"
"How's your job?"
"What about it?"
"Do you like it?"
"It's alright. It pays my rent. But I don't really like it."
"Do you have many friends?"
"Not really."
"So why don't you start reading books, watching movies, get a few hobbies, find a better job, and travel for a bit? Then you'll have something to talk about."
"Oh... because I can't. Because limiting belief, negative belief, egoic identity issues, victim mentality."

You have nothing to say because you're a boring, negative, cowardly, anti-social, whiner.

This is something you need to fix. Not just your approach technique.

Here's my goodreads. It lists many of the books I've read. Just some of the ones from my Kindle anyway. If you want to increase your reading then get the Kindle Paperwhite. It's one of my prized possessions. If you can't read, then listen to audio books while you clean your place, or work out.

Watch movies, Youtube, tv, because then you'll be somewhat in tune with popular culture. "Did you watch xyz movie? It was so scary/funny etc." Not just movies, but anything in current pop culture. Instagram celebs, snatch chat... tik tak, whatever.

What about rock climbing, hiking, rc car or drones, football, motorcycles, snowboarding... any hobbies at all other than video games?

And that job that you hate and is killing your soul? Or that online biz you've been thinking about for two years but haven't taken even one action towards realizing it?

As for the friends? Are you the lone wolf? The solo artist? How's that working out for you? Do you have a hard time making this cold approach stuff work? See any correlation? Would having a social circle of any kind be beneficial in this pursuit.

So basically, the men who struggle the most are the ones with no identity, no friends, no interests, passions or hobbies, who are scared to do anything outside of their well established routines. Yes... they tend to be cowards, but justify this as it just "isn't me." Whatever that means.

Take the time to reflect. Be mindful. And if you're feeling little twinges of emotion... then yeah... it's probably a little bit of you in there.

Self-Aware.

Last edited:
>