Resident  Zimbabwe

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Would love to hear if there are guys here in Harare Zimbabwe.

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
What are the odds?
Iam curious about that myself.well,it would be nice to find somebody tho.since Unlike South Africa which is more urban,Zimbabwe is a little more conservative so i doubt if anybody bothers to engage in pickup at all.

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Haha. Yes, Sir!

Don't really post on the forum, but I'm from Harare. Not in Zim rn, as I'm doing studies in the US. I'm finishinb up in 18 months then I'll be back home.

I've had some success from cold approaching in Harare lots of numbers, a few make outs and a few lays. Most of my applied game was in social circle and I had great success there.

To be sure in Zim the number 1 limiting factor is logistics, but if you have a decent income that isn't a big problem. I was a broke guy but I still cleaned up nice because I used those lodges around the CBD for pulling. Not ideal but it worked.

Anyway, seduction works just as good in Zim as it does anywhere else in the world. You just have to tailor yourself to it.

Glad to see another Zimbo on here.

Happy hunting.

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Haha. Yes, Sir!

Don't really post on the forum, but I'm from Harare. Not in Zim rn, as I'm doing studies in the US. I'm finishinb up in 18 months then I'll be back home.

I've had some success from cold approaching in Harare lots of numbers, a few make outs and a few lays. Most of my applied game was in social circle and I had great success there.

To be sure in Zim the number 1 limiting factor is logistics, but if you have a decent income that isn't a big problem. I was a broke guy but I still cleaned up nice because I used those lodges around the CBD for pulling. Not ideal but it worked.

Anyway, seduction works just as good in Zim as it does anywhere else in the world. You just have to tailor yourself to it.

Glad to see another Zimbo on here.

Happy hunting.
Oh man.never thought i would find a Zimbo here as well.yea, game works everywhere...Link up mayb when you back home brother!

>