LR  +1 London Nightgame English Blonde 08.10.22

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TLDR:

Meet a girl who’s sat with a friend at a bar. I open indirect, friendly conversation starts & her friend leaves shortly after. I have a mini-date, seed the pull & then she comes home with me.

From hello to bedroom took about 1 hour. Interaction was easy but finding her was the hard bit…
  • Areas with x3 cocktail bars near each other (where people can also dance) is by far the best existing nightlife hack in my humble opinion.
    • I've written about this in my nightgame guide and this lay was almost a copy and paste of this one but in a different area
    • Girly cocktail bars also ahve better ratios. People complaining about sausage fests are not selecting venues well. If you aren't getting at least 50/50 ratios do more research

• Screen out girls earlyyyyyy. Taken/not sexually interested girls will dance and flirt with you. There's nothing wrong with you enjoying their company to keep your vibe up but don't waste any valuable time

• Nightgame is so dependent on keeping your vibe / energy up. Honestly 99% of it, when you do that things just fall into place. I prefer going out with competent wings who's company I really enjoy vs solo. I'm lucky to have that option and it's tons more fun.

• Keep giving open casual pings to girls until someone bites. E.g:
    • How's your night going?
    • What drink is that?
    • Like your outfit
    • You 2 look like best friends
    • OMG did you see that over there???
    • Can we join you? (my wing did this one successfully)

• Know the girls you do well with from what I've seen in my experience and other seducers certain aesthetics are easy:
    • Girls who are warm with you right away are farrrr easier than trying to "warm up" amber girls
    • Baggy jeans, tight tops and dirty trainers girls from like 18 - 24 will fuck ridiculously easy it's not even funny
    • To know what girls suit you... Understand archetypes

• Seed the pull multiple times after you've hit a solid hooking/sexual point. Then carry on the interaction in a fun way in between bringing it up. You want to re-enforce that it's happening so by the time you get your uber there are no surprises... Examples:
    • Really like your energy, I want to carry on hanging out with you
    • Honestly so refreshing to find someone I get along with... I'm sure you've ran into creeps right? (she'll agree) so this is cool to find someone with a good vibe...We should get a nightcap at mine
    • Can I steal you? (personal favourite)

Long version:

Been on a self-imposed x6 week nightclub ban to focus on other areas. Being honest I ended up overcompensating with drink dates lol and laid like x4 girls since my last report from online but didn't even bother writing it up as they were practically all copy and pastes of this lay.

Also been experimenting and fucking up with 1st date lays so will write a separate report for feedback... Anyway with no further ado:

Dark grey/almost black cotton shirt with white buttons, light grey t-shirt, black ripped jeans and black doc martins layered on with a light blue denim jacket. My outfits are a lot simpler and going through a phase of not wearing jewellery. Don't need to. Only accessory is a silver casio watch and a wrist band from a hostel in Greece.

Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade. Raspberry oud scent that I love. Good club scent and so strong that a little spray goes a long way. Can't afford the full bottle so I buy samples lol

Had one of my favourite lawyer wings come by mine. Hadn't seen him in a couple months so caught up, had drinks and eased into the night. Honestly when this guy gets married or GF it will be very sad times for me lol

1st Bar

I'm bouncing off the great energy of my wing and we can come in singing to the music, dancing and vibing off each other but it's relatively quiet.

I ping this girl at the bar while ordering drinks with how her night is going and asking her what her shot is. She's friendly but flicks her hair in an almost "work for me way" I grin and stop paying her attention.

These girls are dancing with each other and closer to me and my friend's energy. Strike up a conversation but again don't get much of a bite

Start talking to a female bar tender at some point while my friends are with girls. She's friendly, learning on flirty and basically calls me "trouble"... I don't really bother with hired guns but it was a nice interaction to give my vibe up. Also say can I talk to you while my friends talk to girls. She then teases me and says I should talk to girls too but I joke that I'm shy and she laughs and says that's just not true...

Me and my friend go to a different area in the bar which is busier. One girl calls my friend over and asks what drinks we got because we got a drink that sets on fire. We join their table and a good social vibe starts. My go to convos for groups are: Who's the mum, who's adventerous, who's the liability, what are your types etc etc. Fun light hearted conversation. They're nice but get the impression they won't fuck so I excuse myself

Benefits of competent wings: my friends were asking girls who I was talking to whether they were single or not earlyyyyy on when I was forgetting. Saved me tons of time. I also heard them saying "who here is your type" they're just fantastic lol

2nd Bar

I meet up with another friend who joins us later and we leave my other friend with x2 girls (who I think are a waste of time) and check out a bar that looks busy

Shout out to my friend on this one. We walk into a bar and see a group of x5 girls. I get nervous and think we'll bother them but he goes straight in with "can we join you?" the girls are actually super friendly and the girl I talk to hooks. My boy then whispers in my ear that she's got a boyfriend as he had asked for me...Again what a champ

3rd Bar

We leave the 2nd bar and meet my other friend who's still with the x2 girls. We became a group and go into the 3rd bar together.

Open a girl with you seem bored as she's by herself an on her phone. She then gets defensive and says just waiting for a friend, her friend soon joins and we have fun back and forth banter where she calls me sassy. Openly says I'll be a great wing-woman for you tonight and I cheers her drink and says thanks for the good vibes it's all good

Girl I sleep with

Blonde, green/blue eyes, slim, short, baggy grey jeans, tight green sleeveless top showing cleavage and converses... Pretty much my ONS bread and butter at this point

She was sat with her friend on a table of x2 who was wearing a cap and I said, dam your friend looks so cool in that cap, she's rocking it, she then started cheering her friend on and my friend came out of nowhere and started wearing the cap himself... I ask my girl why she's there and she complains about drama from the group she's in and how she wants to chill... Her friend leaves the table, my friend reads the vibe and also leaves, then it's just me / her

What we speak about:

• I could tell this girl was a party girl archetype so I focused on light conversation. About how I go out so much I had to take a break, how London is such a drinking culture, find out where she's from and how it's refreshing how down to earth she is
  • Tease her for being a basic white girl who likes starbucks pumpkin spiced lattes
  • Ends up being a mini-date where I run through a lot of frames that I go through heree.g. whether she got side dick from her boring BF of 4 years. Her eyes and silence told me everything I need to know despite her denying it later lol
    • How most guys are x2 extremes e.g. boring cum in 3 seconds triple texter or fun fuckboy and there's no in between
    • How it's amazing that you can do something every night in London
  • More important then the conversation was our physicality. We were sat facing each other and close. I would sporadically hold her hand, stroke the thigh section behind her knees and when she leant in to kiss me, played dumb and gave her a little kiss on the cheek
  • There was also one point where I said "I'm tempted to choke you" she said "go on then" so I did which started the whole her trying to kiss me thing

How I pull

As it gets heavy I'm conscious I don't want the bubble to pop so I drop the "can I steal you" she says "what do you mean" and I reply with I like your vibe and want to continue hanging out with you. I then get a yes ladder/give validation by asking her "I'm sure you've met creepy guys right?" she's like yeah loads and my response exactly and it's rare to bump into someone who's actually cool so I want to carry on spending time with you and she agreees.

My friend comes in with his girl offering an after party but we decline. He then says "look after him" with a mischievous smile before leaving with his girl to a different bar. In hindsight it was great social proof of me and my friends having options.

I then order the uber and say - my car's on the way feel free to join. Makes it crunch time that forces her to make a decision in a non-pushy way.

She grabs her jackets, goes to tell her friend she's going. Has the "chat" to get approval, her guy friend gives me a handshake hug and I play the chill social guy and play dumb to the fact that her friend is basically double checking if she wants dick or not lol.

Sex

Pretty good but not groundbreaking. Wanted to sleep in my bathtub which was fun. Kept on complaining about me not coming (literally only 3 minutes in) which think says a lot about what girls have to put up with sexually lol.

Conclusion

Honestly feel like I can get laid whenever I decide to which is a nice feeling. Next milestone for me is getting to a point where it's so embedded in my lifestyle that it feels effortless... With a little work I can definitely get there

Onwards & Upwards x

Last edited:
>