15-year-old meets seduction

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Saturday 19.6.21

Outfit: v i n t a g e light blue worker jacket, with line texturing on the jacket with a collar. Black turtle neck and black cargo pants in addition to top it off with a beat up white sneaker. Also we still have to wear masks which is annoying.

weather: partly cloudy/sunny 9-15 degrees Celsius/ 48-56 F

total approaches: 6-7, 1 of these approaches ill consider some what socially calibrated on my end. 1 amusing blow out.

yesterday's main goal was: AA Desensitization and if possible socially acceptable approaches( avoid directs if possible)

I have done my TRE session before I went out and found my self much more relaxed and my body didn't sense any fatigueless . My ioi's were much more vibrant.

I decided I 'would do some exploring today and the day after to find more possible hunting grounds.

while on the train to the designated hunting ground I noticed a killer blonde with high ioi's which has stared at me multiple times.. Unfortunately I would have loved to approach her on the train and I even made the effort to get close enough for a opener.. I just couldn't bite the bullet. Frustrating as I repeated the same AA pattern on my previous post.

Getting off, I did a quick cubby 2 set with a direction opener to pick up my state up.

#park 1 Accidently arriving at the wrong park, I decided to wonder about for a bit longer. It was more of a footpath park, the grass is always greener on the other side they say. I was quite disappointed on the discovery of this park, it had one straight foot path in between of two ovals. I left this park with a sigh after skipping out on a 2 sets and 1 sexy tall brunet walking the dog. If I think about it, I could possibly game there for girls who are walking their dogs.. and there is a bench on the footpath. for girls to walk their dog here.. its a reasonable assumption they live relatively close in the city but idk lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

#park 2 The other park was a bigger disappointment lol, one massive park with trees, foot paths that stretch over like hills.. a stadium planted next to it despite that it was almost like a ghost town. Luckily a train station was next to it so it wouldn't be much of a hassle to arrive in the city.

On the way to the train station while still in the park, I was distracted with a elders playing fetch with their ball thrower( a long stick with a cup on its end)

Then in the distance I spotted a cute brunet with a bowl cut with a beanie walking beside a dog, adding on she was receptive. When we got closer, as per fate we were going to pass each other and she was visually nervous. I responded to her with a warm smile and she smiled back. I gave it a second thought to approach and I pivoted around to see her facing in the direction of the elderlies.

I wussied out thinking: shit, my social frame would be probably destroyed if I approached her 1. she is with 'them' and she is probably a relative to them 2. she is so far away and I would have to speed walk which the elderlies would be watching. some retarded backward rationalization I made up to not approach.

I picked up my state to neutral with self amusement, while on the train towards the city.

Entering the land of almost endless possibilities, climbing the busy stairs of the station and out of the terminal. Under the historical train station stationary sets littered nearby patiently waiting for a man of their fantasy to be swept away.

I walked around the station, to discover any viable sets that is enough for me to handle. Skipped two sets which would have been great to approach however I made sure I'll approach this set at all cost, even it had to be direct to kick start my adventure.

I stroll by a short european girl with a brown fur jacket, fully zipped, light blue jeans with a blue face mask with dark blonde hair and airpods with a face mask covering her face. Standing against the wall staring on her phone.

I plant my self in front of her so she could view my pose. She catches wind and starts reciprocating ioi. Uneventfully im struck with the same AA pattern as she starts to walk away... then she stops to come back at the original spot while glancing towards me.

I walk my stride towards her after she glanced at me and looked away as I hovered my eyes slowly in her direction. Good she set the chase frames in her mind already.

I went direct here, not ideal but for the efforts of removing AA, it'll do for now.

''Hey I just noticed.. your kinda cute so I said Hi'' I smile

She looks up, intrigued and responds ''Sorry I couldn't hear you''

I start to crack ''you didn't hear me!?'' I laugh ( the mask is really annoying, messes with my tonality )

Her *giggles*: No, I didn't.

we exchange names and cold read her on waiting for her friends.

Me: ''Let me guess ur waiting for your friends as well''

Social Frame+ Us vs them frames, relatively weak on its on, a usual conversation pattern I notice I would naturally follow up after an opener.

Her: ''Oh yeah, im just waiting''
Me: its like, for once in your life time you show up early and they come late isn't it

could possibly add on more reality immersion here: Its like.. for once you show up early.. your friends somehow comes late.. your mind opens all the possible opportunities.. to keep your self distracted from boredom. It almost.. opens you like an envelope, to start looking for an adventure.

her *giggles*: yeah its funny.

I can't recall well, a voice recorder would be so handy here I swear.. we exchange names first then somewhere along the lines we took off our masks.. she has a reasonable cute face with a bit of foundation with a fascial structure of heart shape. European girls man.. damn they are something I swear, I thought she was Italian lol

go into age and nationality. very boring need some work from the flow of the conversation. Turns out she was greek and around my age

Me: So what kind of unique hobbies do you have?

Her: ummm
Me: my greek friends.. have unique hobbies like, sculpturing.. drawing.. or even reading
Her: Oh yeah! I read books

reality pace: ''my greek lady friends told me their experience, I wonder if its the same for you.. when you read.. your minds just absorbs.. the text and blocks.. out all of the other distractions.. and you start imagining the words into sceneries.

her *giggles* : omg yeah its so true

Attempt of a qualification: Its nice that you read.. not many of my greek lady friends read anymore, they pick it up and drop it off.

Her: yeah, I have been reading since I was young.
Me: what was the favorite book
Her *thinks*
Me: you actually have to think? shits and giggles vibes
Her *giggles* haha no, I don't have a favorite book
Me: how about a book you read when you were younger
Her: im a bit embarrassed but it was when I was 6 and read xyz
Me: aww its cute, what got you into reading?
Her: xyz reason.. *responding to a text from snapchat*
Me: everything alright?
Her: yeah its just my friend, who said was coming in about 5 minutes
Joke if its a date or not, ect. the events unfolds and its a guy, tease her 'aww you two are going on a date'

Around mid way through of the interaction my memory becomes hazy, and she received a text from him and his walking up the stairs.

I rushed the close, while she was responding to the cockblock on the phone

Me: Hey you seem like a fun and interesting person we should exchange socials''
her: yeah sure! *typing on her phone*
her: also, I don't use social medias. I preferably use numbers if you know what I mean
Her: thats ok.( Looks up*
Me: lets grab some coffee
her: i don't drink coffee
me: oh right ur 14 i forgot
me: How about bubble tea, you surely drink bubble tea
her: yeah sure.
Me: ok i'll put my number in
her: wait no *smiles, wide eyes again*
Me: are you sure?
her: *smiles again* yep
me: alright

we bid farewell and left.

What I did well:
-setting us vs them frames early on

-persisted despite her throwing a curveball for turning me down
-emotional stimulation and social frame was decent

Needs work:
-Seed the date before closing

-naturally exchanging phone numbers
-persist even more for the close

Analysis:

It was a bit strange on how she decided to turn me down.. she was smiling too. I think I should put my number anyway, seemed like a token resistance. Social frame? or its just resistance I was meant to overcome for her to not come off easy. Anyhow Next

I carry on and continue the hunt. Took the tram and entered the local mall in the city to game. Not everything is back to normal, the seats and some areas are tapped off.

Ditched a few sets along the way, mainly walking sets and sets that i didn't 'felt' it was wouldn't come off socially calibrated enough. To describe this awkward feeling its like, she have shown you ioi's and you just stand there and doing nothing.. the longer this goes on in your head it gets awkward. ''wtf am I doing, she likes me.. but It's been so long, it becomes kinda awkward''

Despite that I broken this pattern of thoughts:

I sat down beside her, to test the waters when i wasn't so sure as I walked passed her 10 minutes ago. Wasn't completely sure she indicated interests.

Possibly spanish with her accent, silky burnet/ coppair hair and a black blazer, crossed legged facing towards me

The sitting positions are wack, we were sitting on a 'S' kinda of seat, its difficult to describe it but her torso wasn't facing towards me and had her back towards me while I faced 45 degrees adjacent away from her.

I waited for a few minutes or so to observe and contemplated on approaching. She snuck a few hard stares while I looked off in the distance, I wanted to approach her as she was already looking at me to capitalize the social frame of her chasing me however when I hover slowly hover my eyes towards her she darted away.

A body language I deciphered was with her legs crossing, and when she moves the toes in a fidgety sign its usually a good sign if others overlap each other.

anyway I approached:

smiled and tapped her on the shoulder while she was on the phone: ''Hey.. have we met before?''

she instantly lights up: ''Noo.. I don't think so" all giggly with a smile

Me: Oh.. I see hows your day going?
Girl: Its good!
Me: You sure.. we haven't met before?
Girl: noo. why?
Me: oh thats good.. because u really look like my ex
Girl: really!? *all giggly*
Me: Yeah!

she holds strong eye contact, and her body is turned over to face me. For some reason my brain go blank and I I stall it awkwardly, she slowly turns away expecting me to continue the convo,

Me: you know what, have a great day
Girl: Yeah you too!
Me: im just really glad ur not my ex
Girl: *laughs* yeah

she turns away, and goes on to her phone again. she still sneakly looks at me but I leave at that point.

What I did well:
-Approached

What I need work on:
-opener, +5 social frame, -5 immersion. Need more firepower with immersion for girls who are less receptive

Analysis:

I was surprised my self as I went completely blank, she was receptive and was slowly turning away, my gut told me she wanted me to continue interacting with her.

I carried on, searched around for another set.
I mustered the courage to approach a walking set, I lost a big booty asian girl with incredibly slim waist with high ioi' she was my type and I didn't approach her. Shame of me but that fueled my motivation for walking sets.

I walked around and at the crossing light I found this cute blondee holding a star bucks drink.

we were walking side by side and I opened:

Me: Hey.. you! *smile*

she turns her head and her eyes lit up:

Girl: yesss? little puppy eyes

a family with a trolly comes by and we move for a bit.

me: where did you get that drink?

I ended the convo after she told me the drink and she wanted me to continue the convo again. Again I went blank

What I did well:
-approached

What I need work on:
- sustain the interaction

Analysis:
being out of the game, dropped my ability to keep the interaction it seems. Shaking off the rust is a nuisances

relatively good interaction, really should of closed when her objection was 'I need to go to the US in 2 weeks'.
In the second floor the mall, I casually walk and his tall Bulgarian looking girl, 6 feet and a hourglass figure has a phone in my direction.. I was confused but I continued walking.. my gut told me she that she likes me. I stop again and that phone is facing towards me as if she is taking a selfie but the phone is directed to me.

A unique A.I it seems, I hovered closer and sure enough she started to glance at me. Bingo

she wasn't facing towards me, she was shy and turned her body away from me as I got closer to her when I hovered.

I tap her on the elbow to pre-open

It felt as if someone finally noticed her signals when she excitedly turned her body to see who it was haha!

Me: '' Hey..Have I met you before?'' I smiled
Her: *giggles* No,
Me: oh we didn't? anyway I said hi
her: *giggles*
Me: whats your name

we introduce each other, I lean onto the fence that was beside her,
Me: lets talk her, its much more comfortable
Me: I notice your accent.. where are you from?
Her: what do you think*giggles*
me: i actually don't know
Her: im actually french
Me:I couldn't have guessed, you seem more Greek
Her:*giggles*
Me: Let me guess your also waiting for a friend?
Her: *giggles* yeah
Me: yeah.. its as if for once you come early.. everyone else decides to come late. *something along the line*
Her: *laughs* yeah I know!
Me: who are you waiting for?
Her: Oh I was actually waiting for my mum, she gone to the toilet *giggles*
Me: your not crazy are you? it sounds like she just abandoned you
Her: *giggles*
Me: are you always this crazy? ( she was really bubbly lol)
Her: im always like this!
Me: What kind of crazy are you? the good kind or bad kind?
Her: I think the bad one, idk! *giggles

She gets a sudden call,
her: gimme a sec

I lean on the rail, looking immensely bored, wasn't much things to look at beside a cute group of girls in front of me while I was distracted she took a few sneaky glances at me I took it with good will. Took her a bout a minute or two.

Me: is everthing ok?
girl: yeah it was just my mum, she said she is coming back
Me: come a bit closer, ( i walked up to her, and now im on the rail looking relaxed as much as possible while she is standing, to seem she is engaging me)
Me: oh ok, tell me what do you love to do? (my brain is ticking away when to to exchange the numbers smoothly)
girl: I like cosplaying!
Me: really? what kind
girl: Like loki *giggles*
Me: like Marvel, thor, loki!? ( that shit is cool when girls cosplay )
girl: yeah! ill show you! follow me on ig *she giggles*
Me: we'll see first, let me be the judge.

I get a closer to her, and she hands me the phone, I was kinda lost with her ig page, it was just pictures of her self in regular clothes lol
Me: uhh.. where exactly
girl: here ill show you *giggles* (shows me a random cosplay of her, I don't quite remember it)
me: wow thats really cool
girl: thank you!
me: what's your favorite cosplay
girl: its the loki one, ill show you

I was actually kinda impressed. It was pretty slick with all the effort she put into it.
Me: wow how much effort you put into it?
girl: ALOT, that wand took me 2 weeks to make
me: im actually impressed
girl: *giggles*
me: what got you into cosplaying?
*she gets another call just as I say that*

I lean back on the rails, and browse through my phone lmao, its so annoying.

me: all goods?
her: yeah its just my friend is coming
me: oh is it a guy?
her: yeah
me: its a date isn't it ;)
her:*giggles* no its not!
me: I don't believe you
her: its not I swear
me: pinky promise
her: ok i'll pinky promise
me: so where were we again?
her: uhh I think it was about cosplays and stuff
me: oh yeah, what got you into it?
her: it was xyz ( i can't remember)
me: oh I see, ( i wasn't honestly paying attention)

Somewhere along here she gets a text, and she is texting back #cockblock friend.

her: I'll have to go soon... *she crosses her arms*
me: yeah, ill have to get going as well
me: you know what, you sound like an interesting person we should meet again
her: yeah but.. I have to go in two weeks.
me: where too?
her: The united states. Im actually american.
Me: oh I see, well it was nice meeting you!
her: you too!

What I did well:
-approached
-decent approach
-calibrated opener( still needs more tweaking)

What I need work on
-exchange numbers after qualifying her

-need to expand on the Us vs Them frame with '
'its like when you come early for once.. and everyone else decides to come late''

Analysis:

really shook off the rust with this one. I Continued the interaction unlike the sets before , however I really should of considered closed sooner or persisted further. It felt like she wanted to stay but was obligated to go meet this cockblock, her objection could have easily been dealt with. I wasn't thinking straight lol.

there is potential with the Us vs Them frame very early on in the interaction with ''its like when you come early for once.. and everyone else decides to come late''. I could reframe it as ''its like when both of us.. for once come early.. everyone else decides to comes late, its as if they do it intentionally -> follow up with immersion/reality pacing when she agrees. ''when this happens.. it makes you terribly bored.. you just wish something exciting would happen.. like out of a movie''

gonna need to field test this
. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

I walked around after this. was resisting a few approaches at my usual hunting ground I decided to approach in the city's park to take a break. While waiting for the Tram to arrive, I notice 2 separate sets. i picked the most receptive one to approach. She kept turning her back away when I would hover my eyes towards her lol

I walk over towards her and pre-open by tapping her on the shoulder. She had her body towards me

she turns around and smiles.

opener: "hey you look familiar.. have we met before?
Girl: oh no we haven't *she giggles*
Me: oh ok, thought we had met before
Girl: oh no worries.

I dipped after that. I could just feel the energy that she wanted me to continue interacting with her again, idk why I left her hanging like that tbh.

What I did well:
-approached:

What I need work on
-continue the interaction:

isn't much to analyze in this quick interaction

Now I arrive at the park, walking through it and enjoying the breeze. I catch an asian girl by her self sitting by a bench with a plastic pharmaceutical bag on the bench as well. I kept a mental note to approach her later once I have uncovered the entirety of the park. Nothing approachable, couples with their dogs and thats about it.

I headed back and she was still there chilling on her phone.

I posed in front of her, to get at least a glance from her to set the frames.

Looks like she gave me nothing to work with so I tested the water.

‘’Hey excuse, can you move over’’ gesturing with my hand to move over

Girl: *girl looks at me, sees my hand. she moved her bag over*

I sit down in a relaxed position, distracted on my phone.

my eyes peer over towards her. to catch her glancing and she does.

She receives a call and she starts speaking mandarin. lol nope she is not hot enough for me to try and game her.

A few minutes later she hastily leaves. I left as well.

What I did well:
-
approached, somewhat
What I need work on:
-
follow up with the opener.

These were the main sets. It was around 5pm when I decided to catch a train back to my local mall to continue the hunt with 15% life span left on my phone. Didn't want my phone to die during the city lol

approached 1 set on the train, indirect and came off needy. killed the attraction lol, luckily my stop was there already

approached another set, at the bus stop that would take me to the mall, she wasn't all that good looking, kinda chubby so its not worth mentioning

1 walking set in the mall, blew me out and got the out of there immediately. Didn't stay there too long as the sets were mainly couples and mixed sets. Almost 0 lone wolves beside bored workers on their breaks at 6:30pm ish

My opener: Hey you seem familiar have we met before?

Poorly excecuted with body completely facing her and needy feels.

she gave me a disinterested no and continued walking lol

Approached another set at the bus home. Should of continued the interaction after the opener smh. That was it for Saturday, separate post would be Sunday

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Sunday 20.6.21

weather: Mostly sunny 15 degrees

Outfit: The same as the day before

This outing focus was to open in a way where the interaction would unfold naturally to achieve meet cute and the other was to explore the city for viable hunting spots.

the day before @Lobo informed me I was lacking a lot of sexual sub-comms when I approached. Basically not using the S.E.C.T principles, I noticed the difference when I was using sexual sub-comms when I approached. It was transparent, one was much more sexual and the other was needy.

Spend most of my day exploring on foot and dreadfully waiting in PT's with no viable sets to approach.

the total approaches was about 4-5 and 2-3 out of them was meet cute standards

I would say there was at least 5 sets I skipped out on, that is something I would want to nail down to 1-2

I didn't had the opportunity to do TRE that day due to weekend schooling in the morning to afternoon 12pm. I noticed my body is much more fatigued/sore especially around the lumbar spine, pelvic and my shoulders when I walk around for long duration 1-2 hours as well as not approaching frequently

Strangely enough, when you receive good emotions ex. when a girl is receptive to your response your body loosens up and the fatiugeness is gone so is the soreness

The next focus would be on walking set since I have been avoiding them because it was hard to come off socially calibrated on the approach.

arrived the city about 2pm.

The place I explored was not suitable for sitting sets. 95% walking sets, it was a strip near the river. That stretched quite far out and I thought with the scenery it would have people relaxing on with seats and benches to take a break out of they're day to meet the man of the dream . Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

I had trouble dealing with waking sets. They were so fast! I couldn't catch up. I don't run as the fear off coming off too try hard when they glance back. I missed a few walking sets I set my mind to approach and they slipped out of my hand. Perhaps im thinking too much about it

ill explore a few more park within the city suburbs. They might present better opportunities for SDL's

whilst exploring the strip near the river. I was at the an overview of the strip, I could see the other side of the river with relatively ease.

I took a mental note, of a set showing a lot of ioi in front of an European restaurant/ Greek or Italian. Explored the most of the extend of this overview and came back around and walked slowly.

I was going to ditch her but my spidey scenes gave me a feeling she was a milf so why wouldn't I approach

Posed first for her to look at me, she does and I walk the stride she anticipated me walking towards her as she shyly turned to the side.

pre-open with a tap on her shoulder

opener: Hey..you look familiar.. have we met before? I smile
Her: reciprocates smile and giggles* Noo.. I don't think'

she is 100% milf category just by looking at her fascial strucutre but still a good body ;)

Me: Oh nvm then.. I notice your accent. its from somewhere?
her: Im actually greek
Me: I smile* I couldn't actually have guessed*
Me: anyway.. do you know where is xyz area?
her: mmmhhh.. I actually don't know, you have to ask the informaiton board
Me: how come you don't know
her: oh i live in the north side.. I don't usually know the areas *giggles*
me: anyway thanks *warm smile*
her: *responds with a warm smile*

What I did well:
-approached
-S.E.C.T was used

What I need work on:
-continuing interaction
Analysis:

She was horny, I could smell it lol but the tonality was much more better. I would need to work more on my S.E.C.T when i approach to prevent my self from coming off needy and rapport seeking. Should of continued the interaction

Walked down the stairs from the overview and onto the foot path I went to the strip. On the right it was a tunnel to the other side to a park and on the left was the strip.

It was filled with restaurants and walking sets. Either way I continued exploring to the end of it.

It was about 10-20 minutes until I found a reasonable place to approach with open space.

I noticed this set.. Asian girl with bleached yellow hair.. 2 dogs(Chihuahuas ) with leashes around her. sitting set while staring into her phone.. one look I could tell she is bored.

I couldn't help my self but to approach and sweep her off

I posed in front of her, no luck it seemed. she didn't glance or look my way.

I thought of going up directly and ask if the dogs bite but that would seem more effort.

I sat down beside her while looking at my phone.. in relatively close distance to tap her on the shoulder..

She catches wind and begins to start glancing at me.

I contemplate for a bit and was I quite distracted with the dog/Chihuahua , It was going around her, jumping on to her, sniffing the surface around her.. even one of the tried to approach me lmao, I tried petting it as it got closer. She turned around and saw me trying petting it

The chiauaha comically turned around to prevent me from petting it and she giggled as I looked up to see her smiling.

Opener: Does he bite?

Her: no no he dosen't *giggles*
Me: oh thats great to hear
Me: so hows your day been?
her: its been good
me: really? you look so bored on your phone
Me: what brings you out to the city

We talked about her being the city with her sister and is waiting for her , took off the masks so we can speak better, found out she was japenese and came brought the dog over from japan. . Then her sister showed up.. should of closed before she came over. Didn't know what do to do so I left first.

what I did well:
-natural/ meet cute approach
what I need work on:
-closing

-S.E.C.T
-commit to the approach

Analysis:

The dog made the approach for me haha, It felt like fate honestly however I wanted to close at the right timing after I properly qualified her, then her sister came out of nowhere. Unfortunate huh. The S.E.C.T was alright.

The walking set, with the star bucks were supposed to be on Sunday but I written it on Saturday oh well lol,

Feeling a lost of momentum after exploring to the end of the strip, dropped a set stationary set while she was on her phone. Decided not to, went to go on a tail chase of a walking set.

She walked passed me and send the A.I while I was contemplating.. Once I made the decision to approach she was already further then where we started. I noticed her checking back almost every other time but I didn't make any eye contact while trying to catch up to her

Without thinking I caught her staring at me then she sped up and crossed the pedestrian lights...

I was alot of momentum, saying ill approach but I didn't.

Took the tram to the mall and found no luck trying to open if girls who were showing really bright ioi's

Talked to the security bro who hangs out in front of a grocery chain, he got laid recently and shit so that was cool, brought my state up.

Immediately capitalized the momentum by approaching a set.

A petite Asian girl was standing near the PT machine to 'top up' your PT card. Couldn't tell if she was waiting for someone but she showed ioi with her back facing towards me

I slowly walked beside her.. she was still on her phone. I tapped her on the shoulder.. she looks up

Crutch opener: Hey.. I know this is pretty direct.. but I thought you were kinda cute so I said hi.

Her:Thank youuu! *giggles*

I notice she has a more international accent.. but her English is surprisingly fluent
Me: I notice your accent. What is your nationality?
Her: Im chinese
Me: oh really? im also chinese
Her: Really!
me: your English is really good
her: no its not.. its ok *giggles*
me: stop kidding your self its good compared to other people
her: no really its not *giggles*

Then her cockblock friend comes over.. i didn't catch what she said but she gestured her over to help her. It was with the machine.

I look immensly bored.. while waiting.. I thought shit.. would my social frame be out of shape if I just awkwardly linger here? then my set looked at me while gestured the index finger(pointing up)and turned around.

wtf does that suppose to mean? I thought it meant just go.. and I did. I decided to walk away then I realise what if it meant to stay? so I looped back and found they disappeared. Confirms my theory of telling me to go then I waited for the escalators to go up and all of a sudden they appear out of nowhere?

*confused screaming*

Now I think about it. I should have stepped in helped them on whatever they were trying to do

What I did well:
-approached

What I need work on:
-mental persistence?

Analysis:

cockblock, wild card can't be helped but.. I could have tried helping them which will probable translate to social frame. I could try to handle 2 sets again.. I know I did in the past and they were ok but the mental effort would be kinda taxing.. who knows I might be mentally masturbating about doing it. If opportunities present it self I should pounce on it

I lose all my momentum again with not approaching.. I stood infront of a store while a girl threw ioi's and A.I and I wouldn't move.. She walked in circles pretended to be unaware where she was going while tangling her self infront of me.. she seemed fed up and walked away then her bf came out to walk beside her.

I need a lot of work with the AA's

I was at a lost.. my body felt heavy and my head feels a bit cloudy.. I thought i have done enough for today.. 1 meet cute approach and 1 milf set sounded enough for me to go home.

Honestly I wasn't satisfied with my results today.. I took the tram to the station to take me home.. Then last minute as per fate decides to directs me into a open ground area where I have gamed before..

Why not I said..

I walked in and came back around..

I noticed a cute eruopean, blondee... with baige trench coat.. with black tights and black skirt in a seeimly down mood staring into the phone. sitting down on some steps made out of fake grass. How did I not notice her when I first entered this open space..

I posed near her pherpherial, and not long I have caught her attention.
multiple glances there and there.. but her downed mood questioned me if I should approach or not..

I moved a bit further and closer as I contemplated on how I should approach instead.
My final calling was to sit next to her approach her like that.

I slowly walked up the stairs and sat relatively close enough. Her ioi's were much more greener,
I took off my mask and took a breather while she was snapping, hyping my self up to open until she stopped snapping.

A couple not far as decided to sit down, and the chick showed ioi as well.. bringing my state up a little bit

Then I overheard her saying

Her: ''he hasn't shown up yet'' while making her snap story. She stopped and waited for me to approach judging from a few of her hard stares

I gave up on trying to catch her eyeing me first then I could open when she was already set the social frame.

My toroso was neutral.. but I turned my head over a bit to open her.. while she was looking pretty gloomy lol

opener: Hey hows your day going *genuine smile*
her: * she snaps out of her downed mood* Heyyyy! its doing great! *smiles back*
me: really?
her: yeah! what about you? *giggles*
me: its good too thanks,

I can't remember if I asked her nationality or whatever but eh. She's a classic greek blondee

me: what are your plans for today
her: well im going to go clubbing with a friend
me: Oh so we're in the same boat then, your waiting for a friend aswell?
me: its funny like when you decide to come early, they show up late
Her: *giggles* what are your plans for tonight?

kinda surprised she was hooked but i rolled with it

me: im planning to meet up with a friend, and go her place to get hammered
her: Sounds great!
me: let me guess you plan to get hammered as well
her: *giggles* yeah
me: you know your a club chick aren't you
her: yeah, I love clubbing
me: you seem like the crazy blondee type chick that loves getting hammered
her: Whaaat? *giggles* Im noot like that \
me: are you crazy?
her: *giggles* im not
me: don't try and deceive me *laughs* ur nose piercing( lowkey makes her look hotter) tells me everything
her: *dies giggling* fine im kinda crazy
me: tell me the story about your nose piercing

Long story short: we talked about her nose piercing.. then her family reaction, them losing their shit over it and eventually accepted it.. she told me her family is a bit more conservative.. use that opportunity to sexualize the conversation with clubbing and her being liberal.
''You know what is interesting about hook-up culture'' she giggles hearing what I said. said some stuff about her being allowed to hook up with a guy who she deems attractive or some stuff. She was a sexually liberated girl, loves clubbing getting wasted cool stuff,

Qualified on her liberated mindset: ''you know greek girls like you are a dying breed, people are very conservative around the hook-up culture'' and more stuff like that

Her friend arrived 5 minutes later, didn't find a right place to close. Wish them luck and dipped

I was more natural here and I enjoyed the interaction , Cocky funny and sexual banter like at one point of the interaction:

her: I don't need no man (a convo thread her being independent from her conservative family)
Me: yeah, yeah you got the bad bitch vibes right! *
Her: *giggling* yeah
me: stfu, you were totally down to hook up with some one at a club
her: noooo* giggling*
me: quit bs you can't deny it

What I did well
-
Approached
-sexualized the convo
-verbal game came out naturally

What I need work on
-
close earlier
-seed the date

Analysis:

really enjoyed this set I'll have to admit it. I was able to bring out my cocky funny side which is great and lots of fun sexually bantering with a cool chick like her. Used the clubbing as an opportunity to sexualize under the frame of ''Hook-up culture'', beside that made sure to qualify her once she agrees on what I said about the ''Hook-up culture'' or any point of the conversation when it was related to sex.

I need to seed the pull around the 5 minute mark. where I have qualified her and close around 10 minutes or so. I continued the conversation regardless knowing her friend has arrived to the station and was coming over in a matter of minutes..

I should of closed immediately. upon hearing that

At the end of the day it shoot up my confidence with women's again which Is always nice.

Called it a day and headed home. Overall pretty alright, just need to close more often and stop ejecting half way the opening phase.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Quick Update:

My holiday plan to go cold approaching 24/7 like a caveman didn't turn out as how i expected.. I'm really busy with some family stuff so Im not as free as I thought.

Despite that I can at least cram in 4 outings in 1 week so its not that bad.

I have recorded my approach on my phone but unfortunately I won't be cramming all my approaches, since realistically it would be too time consuming.

The total approaches were 25ish, 1 rushed phone number. most approaches were filler that didn't progress from attention to immersion.

Analysis:

I screwed my self over a few times. Even when the chick was gaming her self for me,

exhibit A :was a sexy blonde milf in a mall who was free on logistics and was horny af and I screwed the interaction with the social frame of 'meeting someone' and I nervous so I fumbled with ''yeah I have to meet her soon'' and she went ''Awwww''. She would have been an SDL...

exhbit B: a girl took me on a instant date in the late evening when I asked where is xyz coffee shop and inserted her self to take me there under the pretense of ''Oh! I have to go there as well ;) ;) '' and my social frame was 'meeting a friend in a few minutes''. I didn't know how to change it the social frame I set and I had essentially cornered my self in a box.. too worried about the social frame when we arrived at the coffee shop instead of continuing gaming her

I wished I had a time machine man...

really pissed at my self on how I lost these easy pickings lol

certified bruh.moment ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Approach analysis:

A red flag on something is wrong with my approaches is getting knee-jerked reactions when I approach, and it was all with high ioi girls. it happened 2-3 times this week.

2 girls were wearing air pods and a face mask, they have signaled approach invitation( multiple glances, hovering ect.) pre-open on the shoulder..

exhibit A: was walking and I decided to approach her after I notice she was staring at me, Caught up to her but she couldn't feel my tap on the shoulder due to her puffer jacket. So I tapped her multiple times and each one with more strength.

She finally turns around and I smile, gesturing her to take her ear-pods off and I reach my hand out to speak( I motion my hands to speak lol) and she instantly takes a step back with a scared/surprised look

I was like wtf!? and as surprise it was unsalvageable due to the language barrier and shitty approach

exhibit B: Stationary set and was showing lots of ioi while I was walking in front of her, circled around to stand next to her.. she showed ioi and was waiting for some one I presume. Pre-opened on the elbow my tapping her and she turns around... I gesture to take off her air pods with a smile and I can't remember if I had my hands out( I speak with my hands lol) and she instantly takes a huge step back.. with shock

I manage to catch her attention with: nono.. I just wanted to say do you know.. who's exact outfit you look like? and her cockblock arrived in time to screw the attention phase( lol can you even call it in this circumstance) and I just said ''Oh shit'' while looking at him and laughing as he laughed as well.

SMMA during approaches analysis:

-There is this abstract feeling with S.E.C.T , can't really describe it with words..so excuse the rambling. its like when im walking around or preparing an approaching I can feel this sexual energy or some form of concentration in my head and I can visualize it to hold it .... but when I talk.. it goes away and my voice is substantially higher pitched . Its like my non-verbals display sexual energy and I can focus on it.. but when I talk it goes away.

I want to have that sexual 'fog' or 'image' in the brain and to retains that when I speak so it transfer onto the girl. I guess you'll call it 'state'. Idk how legit this it comes off but lol its what im f e e l i n g.

-did a 5 or so walking sets which was great, had all good reactions but should have continued the interaction

-meet cute is still in a work in progress, will continue to document on them. I would say fairly 3-4 this week for good reference to use in the future

-don't use masks, I don't speak loud and most times girls could't hear what i'm saying so it screws in the attention and approach all in one go.

Will provide further update when I approach again, and I bought a voice recorder that looks like a usb for the size and price point. We'll see how it runs :D

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great job!! With your commitment and the amount of sets you are doing, you'll get great results in no time.
exhbit B: a girl took me on a instant date in the late evening when I asked where is xyz coffee shop and inserted her self to take me there under the pretense of ''Oh! I have to go there as well ;) ;) '' and my social frame was 'meeting a friend in a few minutes''. I didn't know how to change it the social frame I set and I had essentially cornered my self in a box.. too worried about the social frame when we arrived at the coffee shop instead of continuing gaming her
If she brings up that you had to meet a friend in a few minutes you can just reframe it. "That's what I normally tell strangers, you don't wanna end up in a conversation with those strangers that are boring. You seem cool though. Have you ever had this feeling where you just want to turn your brain off, feel relaxed and don't have to think about anything important? I go to coffee places when I feel like that, that's my guilty pleasure. Do you have a special place you go to when you just want to feel relaxed by yourself?"

From here you can easily lead into more juicy frames.
I manage to catch her attention with: nono.. I just wanted to say do you know.. who's exact outfit you look like? and her cockblock arrived in time to screw the attention phase( lol can you even call it in this circumstance) and I just said ''Oh shit'' while looking at him and laughing as he laughed as well.
It seems like you struggle a little with your approach angles. You shouldn't make one big move when you try to get their attention. It's very important that you aren't invasive. Approach angles are best shown by video - check PM in a second.

Consider focusing on one aspect of SECT at a time. It will make it easier to learn it

Smaller changes, but will make a huge difference!
I'm looking forward to your next FR!

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Locations: Mall and City( over the past week)

School holiday has ended and nothing has really changed, but a seed is planted for a new shift in mentality.

I have taken a deeper insight on my inner-psyche.. I have found I have a few inner game issues that causes AA, It's all irrational thoughts complied together to prevent me from approaching 'what if..xyz', its more self doubt that breeds my AA. The more sets I skip out on, or be defeated by my AA it weakens my internal belief.

The more comfortable you become the weaker you will be.

However, i'll firmly believe I can over-come it with more discipline and internal suffering or as David Goggin will say

'Suffering is the true test of life''

I have picked up running in the morning on Friday because of him, after watching his motivational video's.I started running laps around my park reserve and its really something.. ill be honest I don't enjoy it, in fact it fucking sucks. I'm continuing it regardless to constantly to strengthen the mind through discipline

I have found his 40% rule holds true, either im approaching or running my ass off. You have much more energy then you think, for me the first experience was while I was running. I felt the fatigue in my legs and I kept on jogging after being worn out for a few laps.

Remembering the 40% rule it helped me pushed a few extra more laps and it was much more less noticeable. The only time I walk is to catch a breath after developing a weird sensation in the stomach, similar to the feeling of vomiting regardless tho I continue my laps just slightly more then last time

The collective of my sets have been of poor performance, roughly 15 sets and very few had gotten the ball rolling for seduction. they 'were all mainly direct. 1 date with an old set who reached out to me of nowhere and it crashed and burned.

Really annoyed on how everything unfolded, got cockblocked by her friends and over-all the interaction was unproductive in terms of seduction wise. Had everything going but logistics at her place was no longer viable due to work and wasted time. She was anxious/shy around me when I arrived to her place( I thought it would be an easy lay turned out it was going to be more complicated) and it was hard to escalate with her being so giggly/shy around me( she was ovulating mad). We were at her place for a bit and I was figuring out on how to physically escalate on her, wanted her to relax and chill the fuck out and that implanted the idea for her to take me to the arcade and thats where everything went down hill

I thought it would loosen her up to stop her giggly/shy and build a bit more social frame and quickly bounce back at her place to fuck. her work was around 2pm and she pushed it further to 6pm. she was highly invested so it shouldn't be too bad. She called a mate for a pre-paid card that he carries to give it to her and I didn't care so whatever. Tried persuading at her place to chill the fuck out and enjoy the time together here but she protested

Arrived at the arcade and 1-2 of his mates was there, I didn't mind as I though we'll be here for 1 hour and turns out he brought 2 cockblocks.

Messed around at the arcade with her,

I took breaks from the arcade venue to wonder off around in the mall for more 1 on 1 time and she followed suit and came back to the arcade to not arouse suspicion. Took a break from the arcade venue for the last time after her buying me a drink, that was too sweet and I needed some water to clear the headache I was getting from it

near the end of the date I have build a decent amount of sexual tention at the end where she started asking me more sexually related questions and social questions after setting some discreet frames. ''are you sexually active?'' ''do you do one night stands'' stuff like that

Long story short: didn't get the lay and was annoyed by it. she ran the date which I screwed the leading and should have pre-vented that from happening in the first place and got cock blocked my her friends by un-expectingly all showing up. 1 person was tailing us the entire time to stalk me lmao, all 3 keys were all in motion but logistics screwed me over

Lesson learned: lead always

im retarded with texting so I don't expect her from her again after I pinged her a text

two things I would want to train is to approach on sight immediately when an A.I is induced, I have done of 2 times out of these approaches on the Saturday not impressive but a step up in improvements. It'll build my neurological pattern and ill eventually jump the gun with out putting so much effort.

I tried different approach angles and I can comfortably say it has yielded much more social frame and less knee-jerk reaction. the exception was for 1 sitting set who was eyeballing her phone and refusing to look my way. I tapped on her shoulder before saying 'excuse me' and she gave me a shocked face... perhaps it was my miss calibration to not say something first then tap on her shoulder

exhibit A: was walking down from the strip of malls and came out of nowhere in front of me, She stood still the split second my eyes met with hers and before we passed each other. I opened with out much thinking and she was warm as I asked for directions. bid her Farwell.

exhibit B: waiting on the escalators and a girl was hard staring at me and was a the top of the escalators I noticed and made eye contact. she immediately turned away and walked away slowly without looking back, caught up to her and opened with a tap and she gave me a warm smile with a 'heyy'. screwed my tonality and repeated my self but I recovered. I didn't get far as I wanted after her friend quickly arrived

with all my sets combined I figured out my tonality is crappy these days. After approaching a stationary set by the train station on her phone direct as my last set of the day she induced A.I so I approached. My tonality felt much more clearer and less supplicating which went pretty smooth after the open. I Didn't realize she threw in frame grabs and I was oblivious to them ''hey I have a bf *while giggling and smiling*'' and letting her chip away my social frame.

1 weird approach should of went smoothly but went south amusing,I stood in middle of the busy footpath and one short and petite Asian girl notices and A.I by walking over and sitting next to the seats beside me. She really went through all that effort lol so she should be green light i thought

Sat down next to her afterwards and realized she had air pods and didn't look my way, less then a minute of sitting down I tapped her on the shoulder. smiled pre-emptively with a warm 'hey' as she took off her airpods and made eye-contact with me..

she gets the fuck up in a hurry and acts surprised while giggling and said something of ''have a nice day'' or something , I was listening to music at the time with 1 air pod in one of my ears.

I went ''woah, woah, I just wanted to say.. you have the same outfit my ex wore'' while I was smiling, she just giggles again and say ''have a nice day'' with a smile and walks off

she was just confusing, I knew she liked me but her reaction didn't make sense?

Ill give my usb microphone a spin soon, I have forgotten to take it out a few times. I tested the audio, and its pretty good however the rubbing on clothing.. will be a nuisance to hear on the play-back. I'm contemplating if the Laviar microphone set up would be worth it, but before that is considered I'll have to make a creative solution to this problem.

until next time :D

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

weather: sunny 16 degrees Celsius

it was a welcoming surprise to find on a Monday, there was still relatively good sets to approach. Took out my voice recorder for a spin and I was irritated after finding out file where the audio recording should have been was not there...

5 sets in total, 1 phone number.

missed a few sets that I was too slow to approach.

Tonality was more assertive and yielded immediate results. I speak too softly with a mask, so deepening my voice and projecting it helps.

I had immediately approached girls who have showed A.I, 2 walking sets stopped in front of me and I approached them without hesitancy which is great

I Walked into the mall with a bit of hesitancy on my mind, haven't did my T.R.E that day before hand and arrived the mall at 3pm-ish. Walked around hunting for stationary sets to kick start my day, while AA was still whispering in my ear.

Not long after I found a sitting set sitting on a 's' shaped array of seats, by her self on the phone as I walked past.. I swooped and sat about a few seats away from her..

I waited for her bassline attraction to gauge her on if direct is viable, caught her glancing twice towards me, got up and and approached. I went direct. It's only my first set didn't want to stress about the smoothness of the approach too much ;). Would have been much more calibrated to sat next to her and open her when she is closer within arms reach but whatever.

wearing a milky baige sweater, with blue jeans. pairing it off with low white Air forces. Blue disposable mask, diamond structured face with a bun wrapped alluringly on top of her head with a clip to hold it in place and ethnicity was indian.

non-chantly walked up to her and said

Her: "hey I noticed you, I thought you were kinda cute and I had time to kill so I said Hi'' made sure to smile too.

her eyes instantly light up, with a bit of shock

Me: did someone dare you to do this? where are your friends? she frantically spoke with a bundle of surprises and joy
Me: no of course not, I did it because It was genuine
her: 'Ohhh.. thankk youuu :)'' she giggles* ''this has never happened to me before!
Me: Really? I thought this was normal?

Sat down and gamed her from there.

This set and conversation was quite the lengthy one. We clicked pretty fast, she was bubbly and 'introverted' and we laughed constantly, she was rather fidgety, I guess it was just part of attraction . Realistically she was probably horny on how fast we were able to click. Regardless it showed me a bit of new insight with managing the 3 keys.

First it was mainly more social frame, she asked me quite a few social frame from the start when I started emotionally stimulating her after finding out her friend has left her. bantered with her on that and it went along of something of ''Oh so your friend abandoned you!". Then I established a relatively decent social frame. "im here to shop blah blah*" and she asked me what school I was and after she abruptly asked for my age.

I acted skeptical and said I was 17 and luckily she was 17 aswell.. she also asked for a school so I flipped it on her first.. I was hesitant for some reason and gave a random school name and hoped she won't ask her social circle to go digging for me or on social media in response her asking the same question back , joked with her and started messing with her ''How can i believe you are xyz age huh!" and she giggled.

Passing on that phase of the interaction. Lots of teasing ensued ''Oh you lowkey bad-bitch now huh!?'' blah blah blah, simple stuff nothing really exciting, really disappointed my voice recorder wasn't recording(later found out I had to always manually set the date first, then record it smh).

Introduced sexual frames on the fly with a bit of humor, Using the social frame of ''Hey I need some relationship advice for a friend" and her legs were crossed towards me.

she instantly affirms her self ''I Gotchu bro!'' it was a hilarious sight, with her hands slamming into her palm like it was her life long mission or something.

This was interesting to analyze. She was relatively attentive and intrigued with the topic I gave her and it was obviously related to sex, main theme I'm non-judgmental, sex is achieved with people who are non-judgmental, open-mindness allows us to appreciate their authenticity ( sexual side being authentic and their real selves ).

''so I introduced this lady friend of mine.. who was very sexually and sexually liberated to my friend and I thought they would get along.''

she was following along nicely, engaged.

‘’they went and chilled together, netflix and chilled and she wanted it’’
‘’he went like wow wtf? ur aren’t suppose to be sexuall? You can’t do that!’’
‘’This isn’t normal! You can’t just show this side!’’

The idea was to frame this guy as clueless when it comes to sex and ignorant of the girls sexual nature, being their authentic selves

and re-affirming that to her "if you showed you true authentic selves which is being sexual, you want to be accepted right" she agrees and nods and asking her to input in.

her: ''yeah if it was my authentic self I would obviously want to show it''

I went a little further with other themes, but I can’t remember, I asked her if she understood it. she got the main idea.. kinda

continued the story and the guy is asking for advice how to get her back when she met another guy who was completely the opposite. sexually judgemental and close-minded.

minor intrusions were a another cute girl who made eye contact with me when she approached us and turned immediately asides…

me:is this your friend?
her: oh no she isn’t

and I continued the convo like nothing happened, she sat in the distance lmao.

loled her when I asked her if she knew what netflix and chill meant. She started using her hands to demonstrate, while gigglying

her: its when a guy and girl sits together and watches netflix and when it ends…

she slams her hand on top of another repeatedly Obviously a suggestive sign language,

me: wtf are u doing? what are they doing? i don’t get it
her: umm *giggles* they are *giggles*
me: oh so this one is top?
her:*giggles*
me: wtf is this? who taught u sex ed
her:*dies*

moving away from this topic. She gets a call or so and It just turns out her friend actually abandoned her lol.
Her friend ditched her to go home,

me: ‘’wow thats so sad, its like fate knew I was going to say hi and she straight up left us to be’’
her:*giggles*

This point of the interaction I should have seeded the date. I completely forgot about that, we jumped into the thread with her 'toxic' relationship or some sort of other thread and number closed soon after her dad called to pick her up.

she objected because ''her dad will kill her if he finds out she has given her number out to a boy'' and opted to give me her snapchat

I didn't really care and persisted with something.. I can't remember but we exchanged numbers

that was most of the interaction summed up

What I did well:
-directing the sexual frame under the social frame ''my friend needs advice''
-approached and got lucky that she was receptive to my approach

What I need work on:
-S.E.C.T, forgot the sexual state and spew out sexual frame with out the raw sexual energy behind it
- dropped the sexual frame after the introduction, and didn't continued it to further open other threads that is related to sex
-refine the transitioning of the conversation. abruptly jumping threads is not good, it kills immersion.
-flow of the interaction needs to have a topic that leads to another, I can't just randomly throw out threads and see what stick

analysis:

she was receptive to my approach which allowed me to game her after open introducing my self so I got lucky. I free-styled my sexual frame with out thinking, It suddenly came to me and I was on the fence of going in that direction and it turned out alright. Social frame needs to be stronger if I wanted to escalate on that topic of sex, I noticed she was very fidgety with her pants when Introduced more with sexual juicy verbals.

Could have been the side effect of getting her horny or she was getting uncomfortable( not enough social frame to justify her horny level)

I considered moving her for an instant date, but I didn't seem it was necessary when were already in a comfortable place and isolated in the first place. Moving her somewhere else could be useful for physical escalation now I think about it.

Other 4 sets were random approaches when I walked around and girls suddenly throw out A.I invitations and I jumped on the opportunities it was given to me. Didn't really continue convo as I really should have...

I quitted to early once I have achieved my original intention which was just to approach and thats it... just approach lol.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update:

2 weeks Lockdown ended last week(finally freedom ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ! ) We are back in lockdown for a week again smh , I approached : 3 times a week and I have shaken off the rust on the 31st of July (2 weeks ago) with a whooping 17 approaches! in 3-4 hours with sunny weather. last Sunday(2 weeks ago) was grueling on the contrast with having low social momentum and hesitancy was the common occurrence.

Majority of the approaches were stationary, unfortunately I won't be able to document most of the approaches due to the 2 up coming essays 1 week apart which ill have to place high priority over. but I have found some good references to develop the 'magic hook' on these girls. Considering the factors for the girls I hooked consistently was : 1.they're sitting 2.already open to the influence of seduction because they showed interest first.

I haven't been number closing girls lately, foolishly I have been trying to 'find the right timing' to close girls because im bit a perfectionist of with my process of closing girls naturally without a shred of awkwardness in-between the transitioning phases. Amusingly 1 girl on Sat asked for my Snap after my hook lmao, naturally opposed and closed on the actual phone number

Saturday's provided me with 3 good sitting sets for developing this magic hook. For my own amusement ill name it: ''The Matchmaker"

For the sake of time I'll briefly break down the ideas of the hook with SMMA:

prototype: The Matchmaker(lol)

social frame: meeting a lady friend to help comfort this complicated situation/ I just met my lady friend to help comfort her complicated situation( her logistics are free to transition into a instant date)

Emotional stimulation: I introduced 'my lady friend' who is obviously a girl whom I have been with who is sexually liberated and has this raw sexual energy that she captivates people and freely expresses it as an extension of her . To another guy who I though was cool and they all go on a fairy tale date then suddenly at home they were net-flix and chillin... the guy is an chode and rejects the authenticity of the girl sexual energy after she makes the first move on him. In short he goes on a rant on on why ''girls shouldn't be this sexual blah blah blah''

Sexual frame: I contrast frame the guy as sexually inexperienced and extremely judgmental of the girl's natural sexual nature While framing girls should naturally want to sexually open up to non-judgemental guys and willing to accept their authenticity i.e You/Me. Allowing me to further discuss the topic of sex after getting her to agree with the frame of girls are naturally sexual.

*Recalling from the free-style verbal's so some of the words might be different *

these were the 3 sets that provided really good references to further develop the hook

I was at a cross road after walking into green lushes plants with a view stops with stand up binoculars positioned both sides of the windows in this hall connecting to the other side of the mall in the city.. I had a choice to make, A cute braided blonde on her phone with ear phones sitting on the stone slabs or a milf/spanish looking girl on the right sitting alone on a bench...

Before I could approach the blonde she already left before I turned around.. a bit disappointed and I might as well approach this other set . I walked towards HB Brat. She looks up and Ignored her and sat down beside her.. I was a bit clutch throated with opening my mouth but I did after she indicated her interests

I tapped her on the shoulder and she knee jerked a bit with shock.. and I smiled with a wave, and she slowly tooled her air pods out while she slowly veered back to her original position and I opened

"hey hows your day been?'' and she responded ''Good'

got the ball rolling asked what she was up to, she was out in the City to buy some stuff . Evident with her two small bags beside her, we joked around and build some fast rapport through banter, First social frame hurdle was my age.. I was surprised as I thought she was a milf originally then I bypassed it with being 17. Turned out she was 15 all this time lmao,

Me: ''Really!? I thought you were some Spanish lady" ok she did kinda look spanish with her all black outfit, black tights and a black addiass zipped hoodie lol

back and forth we bantered about school and nationality she asked me another social frame question/investing, checked out her logistics and she is 30 minutes away from the city and not from my side of the city and she is free today.

I qualified her that she is out shopping unlike her friends are at home doing nothing,

side note: with the bantering I noticed some attainability issues emerged, I was breaking too much rapport and I was coming off as player

Her: ''what brings you to the city?''

(Hook) Me: "im actually waiting to meet my lady friend to comfort her about this complicated situation...''

she visually looked interested

Me: ''so me as the matchmaker(lol) I introduced my lady friend who is a bit special, she is sexually liberated''

I questioned her does know what ''sexually liberated means'' to get her involved in the interaction.

She looks baffled and thinks for a bit

Me: ''come one girl think!, Think!'' she giggles and she was hopeless, so therefor I explained it to her along the lines ''sexually liberated means that you are free'' more or less.

I continue the story and she seems to be hooked judged by how she crossed her legs towards me somewhere in the point of my delivery of "The Matchmaker". My memories are wishy washy at this point. It's been over a week so forgive me

But I remember nearing the end of the hook we were interrupted by a wild card. Some guy from a group who walked past us squatted down infront of us and started referring some lyrics of sort. I was confused and so was HBbrat, so I didn't hear what he actually said

''I didn't hear you? what did you say?''

Unexpectedly they were asking us if they could use the bench for a bit to do some cringy Tik-Tok or film, I didn't mind so we stood up and moved to the pillars across us.

I asked some fluff topics to get the ball rolling again after that wild-card interrupted us, As well testing her compliance level .

I wanted to move her to somewhere more comfortable like couches in the mall but she declined? perhaps she was under the assumption I was going to meet my 'lady friend' here and I asked what topic we were on again

*she gives off an annoyed look* ''your lady friend"

Up to here my memory is wishy washy as well, I can't remember if I mimicked her expression to banter and continued contrast framing or I dropped it together.

Somewhere along the line of this interaction, she asked me when will my lady friend come and I said sooner or later. I said who knows, she wanted me to call my 'lady friend' and obviously declined and texted instead.

I was thinking how to handle this situation, I could try an instant date and pull her to her place/ or mine but the problem would be the congruency of breaking the social frame that The Matchmaker provided me with'

I played it save as I thought arruptly saying my 'lady friend could not make it due to train delays or something'' would have made her suspicious and risk the whole interaction.

It feels like she is just lingering there with me until my lady friend arrived here and that would not be good so I thought it was better to end the interaction there. Before I could of closed her

She snapchat closed me instead and asked for my Snap lol, I declined and opted for the number, she was resisting to my frame by instructing me to type it on her phone instead. Mimicked her being bratty about it and she gave in

Set her on her way after I hugged her, she resisted and was bratty until I broke her frame by persisting. What intrigued me that she switch to bratty mode after my attainability went side ways, I wasn't too sure if it was part of her personality or it was just a flaw in my game.

what I did well:
-hooked her
-performed The Matchmaker

What I need work on:
-managing the frame control

SMMA Analysis:

I think I did pretty well, verbally. I did some light pushes and touches during the interaction as a form of fractionating and bantering. Sexual state was not present during the delivery of my hook, something that needs constant work. I think I could fractionate the The matchmaker if she is compliant on moving her to a more seductive location to increase the strength of the hook

I shot my self in the foot with the social frame that I set The Matchmaker, ''meeting a friend'' , should of said that she couldn't come or something early in the hook then go back to telling her the story like its no big deal. I'll need to be careful to adjust the social frame to the logistics of the girl not bottle neck my interaction.

(idk why there're 2 spoilers, I gave up on fixing them)
walking about in the city, I notice this girl with circular glasses, blonde hair about 5'5-6 with a camera around her neck lying on her dress, alone sitting down on the stone seats enjoying her cup of coffee whom had made eye contact with me.

I continued waking and stopped a bit out of peripheral vision to look back, she didn't look back and I posed more closer to her. It catches her attention then I walk to wards her to sit beside her. Her legs was facing away from me and was facing a bit away from an angle from where Im sitting.

she notices and induced an A.I, I open with a verbal pre-open. I tap her on the shoulder,

"hey that coffees is good, where did you get it?'' with a smile

she faces her head towards me and gives a soft smile ''Hey, its just over there ".

''huh cool, i'll might get it later, how's your day been?'' redirected it.
I later found out she is a tourist from another state and came here to study. It's pretty obvious her hobbies are photography and I reality pace her on the idea of capturing life and its excitements in a picture to remember. She works as a photography as a freelance, doing little gigs then and there, her latest was for a band of sort. Don't really quite remember.
studies philosophy and duh photography. She gives off the kinda 'deep' kinda chick but also chill as well. Maybe an example to describe her personality? would be like a chick who smokes pot and the kind to have really deep philosophical debates kinda vibe lol

Joked around her being married as she had multiple rings and her fingers.

Her:"hell no! im not married'' Lmao, tho she was in a relationship with her bf until she left the state and broke off because long distance relationships. She showed me a gift of his which was a custom ring with ingrained writings on the inside of the ring. Some really cute stuff in latin or some exotic language lol.

She wasn't hooked yet judging by her leg posture, still crossed facing away form me. She came to my state also to enjoy the difference namely speaking the city and she also mentions she lives in the city. Logistics checks out as she lives in an apartment down the street, about a 10 minute walk. She has a gig in a few hours

This got me thinking if I could definitely pull this chick for a lay, just needed a good plausible deniability. We bantered she was an alcoholic and is an alcoholic because her fridge was filled with wine and intoxicating drinks.

memories here is kinda hazy, i don't remember if she was hooked already be me just engaging with her or it was during my delivery of the Matchmaker purely judging from her non-verbals. One clear change in her body language that she had cross legs facing me already here.

she asked what I doing in the city, just casually said I was enjoying the city after the lockdown lifted( the irony now im in lockdown again)

I decided to go into the The Matchmaker to set some sexual frames. while juggling between the thought of moving her to test compliance or go for the pull, essentially stalling time for me the gauge where im at in the interaction

I discussed I was introducing this girl who was sexually liberated and I asked if she knew what it meant

'yeah I know, I know go on''. she is already about it, nice.

I go on into introducing the guy and I go into the scenario and around the end.. something happened afterwards. I believe the conversation was de-railed and I don't remember the sequences of that happening. Maybe I tried fractionating and re-continuing the hook and lost my frame there.

I wasn't aware completely what I have done but last minute I just realized I lost my frame control judging on her non-verbal ioi's disappearing and paying less attention to what im saying.

Tested her compliance by grabbing her cup and bantering with her that im gonna drink it, she said ''No no you can't, thats my coffee'' giggling and I felt 'bad' and gave it back then she smugly drinks it in front of me. That was not a good idea now I think about it, I lost a bit of my frame there.

Then I battled the frame to get the attention back on the hook but I think I may have fell for her frame instead while trying to fight my way back in.

She was also distracted and was reactive to the outside environment, pigeons flying by, saying how cute the dogs where in front of us and people with amusing costumes( saw a guy dress as Velma from Scooby Doo ,that was actually cool) .

Me: ''yeah cool isn't it.. anyway'' trying to get her focus back on topic.

I did point out that she gets easily distracted and she said she has adult ADHD type 2 and the interaction died down.

she excused her self afterwards and left. mmhhh did I miss the escalation point or it broke my social frame after the interaction reached a stall.

What I did well:
-
hooked her
-warmed her up, she was a bit cold in the first interaction

What I need work on:
-frame control and especially during The matchmaker,

SMMA analysis:

looking back at the interaction, it feels to me the social frame did crack near the end. After the interaction died down.
Her: ''why is this guy still talking to me?'' or I missed the escalation window after she mentioned that she lived really close. It was a possibility since she sounded a but keen on going for a day drink at her place, my intuition wasn't too sure but I was leaning more towards it

however the doubt did creep into me with the lack of sexual framing. Additionally There was too much going in my head at the time. I was thinking if I should bounce to a different location to test compliance; moving her to a different bench, going for a walk and ect. while trying to set the sexual frames to maximize the success of pulling to her place.

My goal at the time was to set the hook then pull to her place, while amping up the sexual tention walking back to her apartment. Unfortunately I lost my frame control during my attemp of The Matchmaker.

This interaction could have very well ended differently, I'll be more attentive to the frame control next time.

You may have lost the battle but the war has just begun, onwards!

( pretend the 2 spoilers were 1 lol, if I can't see it, you cant see it :) )
strolled through the mall, and a girl with black skin tights caught my immediate attention , sitting alone on a couch by her self. there was another couch beside her empty. Sat next to her and waited for her to some form of A.I, she had a black face mask and was listening to music

petite girl, black skin tights( the kind where you can see through their skin) with a black skirt and a purple/ white fur coat. Black long hair and possibly asian. most alluring was those tights.. they were sexy af.

I tapped her on the shoulder with smile, she took her earphones out and looked at me, I opened ''Hey how was your day going" and as the spoiler suggested, I got the interaction moving forward, found out she was a gamer. Plays final fantasy and reality paced her on games, role playing specifically.

She is waiting for a friend who whom have met through Final Fantasy and meeting for the first time. Her friend was French and came her to study as well as her. Completely forgot about what she studies and she guessed what I studied.

she asks what I was doing in the city and I delivered The Matchmaker with the adjustments to the social frame
''im waiting for my lady friend about this stressful situation"

''So I introduced This girl who was a little bit different..you know special she was sexually liberated''

I question her if she knew what sexually liberated mean, and it was amusing how she was giggling 'umm..ummm I think'' and I was just gesturing with my finger back and forth ''come on, your a smart girl you should know this'' and I explained to her, and she nodded

she crossed her legs towards me, so that was a good sign.

"I have been with her before, she just captivates everyone with her sexual energy. She is authentic about her self and thats what I liked about her" something along the lines I think

She is keeping very strong eye contact.

"a guy friend who I thought they would get along, they had their rom-com dates you know, going out for a coffee blah blah"

and I continue further and further with some light banter along the way

Me:''you into rom-coms?"

Her: " no never was a fan, blah blah blah"

Me: ''Yeah I don't buy it maybe you don't believe in love''

continuing on as I dive deeper I could see her getting visually aroused as I contrast frame the guy, she was tugging her skirt while looking submissively at me

"the guy rejected her.. she didn't just reject her but her authenticity and sexual nature which is completely nature"

it was sailing smooth, but a social frame hurdle snapped her out of the arousal, ''Sorry I feel like im intruding someone's privacy here" her faces is a bit worried.

Me: "well, its people you'll never meet and you can input your opinion or advice"

her: "oh ok, yeah sure"

So.. what I can understand. The hook is doing a marvelous job here and I went over the top with the sexual frames and exceeded the limit for the amount of sexual juice she can take in and needed to patch the social frame.

I continued further and contrast framing the hell out of the guy.

''he was sexually inexperienced.. he wasn't open minded. He was ignorant of her sexuality, we all can agree that sex is a part of us and its a natural thing"

as I probed her questions for her to get involved with the conversation. She agreed and I bantered, I carried on. The phone was periodically sending her msg's and she apologized as I carried on.

Me: "was it your friend?''

her" nooo.. its just some annoying notifications" and she muted them lol

I can't remember what happened next but I think I started sexually prizing my self by being with my 'lady friend' and understanding her authenticity of some sort and contrast framing the guy once again.

Shortly after She was aroused to that point and her friends pinged her that she has arrived...she was on the edge of her seat and she her legs was still facing towards me.. she was conflicted, needing to go but wanted to stay.

im still remembering that image as she prioritized me over her friend arrival and ignored her for a bit. It was a really good feeling ill be honest.

I let her loose after she was just lingering at that point. ''you should go now, your friend is waiting for you" and she gave some 'advice' to the guy and she frantically left after realizing her friend was waiting for her. We bid a warm farewell.

What I did well:
-excellent hook, worked better then i expected
-got her involved in the conversation
-contrast framed worked well

What I need to work on:
-social frame was lacking a bit. Judging by her response she was too aroused for her own good and her asd kicked in. However I deflected it and saved the interaction
-be more attentive to social frame as well. I was too focused on arousing her and emotional stimulation

SMMA analysis:

the hook excelled at quick sexual frame and emotional stimulation but social frame was still questionable and could easily break if not managed properly resulting in ASD/ FMC hindering the whole seduction. Need a few more tweaking in The Matchmaker, though it showed me some faith to me it has some great potential. Verbal was good but could be better, Contrast framed worked well here and it flowed out pretty alright.

Next priority: field test on walking sets.

Thats it for now, Lockdown will be ending in a week times and im intrigued where I can this hook even further.

Until next time :)

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
absolute Blasphemy with lockdown (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Update:

well what can I say really? I'm stuck in limbo, lockdown has been going on for about 3 weeks-4 weeks now. This Delta variant of Covid is quite the disaster, my state cases are rising and the end of lockdown is no where to be soon.

If i would have to give a rough estimate for it to be lifted. I would give it a solid month or so, before I could fully get back onto the field.

Not really end of the world compared to our sister states, shot up to 4 digit cases in a span of a week and they'll be in lockdown possibly until 2022.

Life style in lockdown is meh, working out and still running. However my goal weight has stalled. Im dealing with a weight plateau, as of now im 64.2 kg on average and my goal is 60kg to be 13% bf. My calories are 1800-1900 and going down any further to 1500 will be rather unsafe.

I have looked into the weight plateau, finding out set point theory from Greg Doucette and researched a bit. I'll have to wait it out/ maintain the weight until the body readjust to the current weight for about 3-6 months( different sources state different durations) and then i'll be able presume my calorie deficit.

I'll be seeing a dietitian and ask them for some legitimate advice on what to do from here before i make any drastic changes.

Seduction:
The only places I could approach are in within my 5km radius( you'll catch a hefty fine if the police catches you outside of it) are

essential stores in malls and parks

both of them are compromised to a certain degree. Parks im leaning on the fence on cold approaching but its too close to home with how many local people i see frequently when I go for a run.

I haven't been going out to the malls at all until yesterday. tbh i made excuses to not go. Until yesterday with the only intention was to go out and get some fresh air since Spring just rolled around and to buy some Kangaroo meat to change up my meal preps. It didn't seem too bad, I would say I could 2-3 approaches in my closest supermarket.

The confliction I have with going out to approach in my local malls is that I'll be seen to frequently and be remembered, there is a real possibility of running someone who works there and there has been quite a lot of new essential workers being lined up due to this lockdown. A few within my social circle have started working already, bunch of sexy europeans <3 but still the risk is still a considerable factor.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Really hard to believe that this lockdown is going to end up being even longer than the big one last year especially after we thought we'd beaten it just a few months ago. I think come Saturday we're going to officially be the most locked down city in the world (around 220 days of the last 18 months in lockdown!) with restrictions outside of those 220 days too.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update: In lockdown but...

Unfortunately still a disaster over here with the lockdown lmao, my estimation on when we'll be finally free was a understatement. The cases has climbing to almost half a thousands cases each day which means uplifting lockdown is a pipe dream.

However, there is some reassurance for getting out, before 2021 though on one condition, 80% of the population have to be vaccinated( 2 doses). Then lockdown will be finally lifted.

I have booked for the vaccine as it is eligible at my age bracket and the peer pressure of my family concerns , I'll be receiving it in end of October. I'll be receiving the Pfizer vaccine and I'll pray it doesn't make my dick smaller(lol) or curses me with some long term crippling side effect.

The Spring Holiday has rolled around, 2 weeks off and i'll be planning to exploit that to cold approach if possible.

I have just realized that the lockdown 'ring' isn't 5km, it was actually 10km lmao so i'll have more flexibility

Seduction:

total of approaches during lockdown: 1

The cold approaches are pretty lack luster, I can't complain on the volume due to lockdown because they have given me an opportunity to approach with obvious A.I's.

The approach I made about 2-3 weeks ago were rusty haha. verbal's were off as I ran out of things to say quickly and I couldn't exercise The Matchmaker or other techniques at the time.

The momentum has been unstable and jerking off to porn on a weekly bases and not approaching has started to take a toll on my momentum, I decided to put a hold on jerking off weekly and get into cold approaching.

This week my momentum has improved as I placed a hold on jerking off and going out more frequently on good weather's. Speaking of going out frequently my mates and I took a bike ride to the coast, i'll be honest it was a real pain the ass literally to ride a whole stretch of 10km/ 6 miles.

New location: The coast line

It was my first time and it was a sight to behold.

the stunning scenery by sun setting down, reflecting the water and green lushes parks just behind the beach, flat grass and decorative bushes with endless benches to sit on. A walking trail that separates these two worlds.. not far off from the nearest suburb and even more parks further up near the city.

High-middle class neighborhood with cute fit girls running in workout bras and short tights on the walking trials waiting for a romantic encounter or single girls resting by the beach alone..

I can't tell you how hyped of this location I was, it was sunny and I was glad I took a bike ride with my mates yesterday even though it felt like my ass was gonna fall off.

received blatant A.I and a few hard stares, such as shame I was with my friends yesterday and I couldn't capitalize on them.

Examples like:

One girl all alone with black hair with a fringe and pony tail , sitting on the sandy beach stared hard at me, while me and my friends were taking photos at the view from the bridge/walkway that headed towards the sea. Not long after I caught her staring she turned her face away and never looked back.. she left soon after.

Another missed opportunity was

A real blonde cutely wearing a gray sport top exposing her slim stomach and grey short tights who was running along the same walk/ running track heading towards me even stopped immediately to my left as I took a glance at her.. I smiled but my friends were leaving and they would turn their heads back if I didn't start pedaling to chase up to them..

Man shit, what a shame.

I swear I saw a chick all alone doing yoga too on the green array of parks and dropped a few signals when I rode pass them on the bike trails. bruh man, it was a huge tease but it only makes it all more hype to go hunt in this new location.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

weather: cloudy and windy with 14 degrees Celsius / 57 F'

outfit: black bomber jacket with a navy hoodie and a white undershirt. black pants and white sneakers

total approaches: 3 rusty approaches

I arrived to the coast line around 3:30pm-4pm. I should have gone out earlier but to be honest the weather was really unappealing and I got carried away after watching Money Heist on Netflix from 9am to 3pm.

the weather was less then ideal today, the cold rushing winds and the ominous clouds that might suddenly rain without a moment notice was bothersome.

I first walked away from the city, the trails headed straight down to get a preview of the grassy land with plenty of benches. Discouragingly there was minimal activity on the walking trails or the park beside me.

Then I headed in the direction of the city on the walking trails.

no doubt there was people on this unattractive weather, but very few approachable sets.

I became more optimistic as more influx of people came back from the direction of the city,

as I was walking, this tall women around 5'8-5'9 with long dark brown hair. Wearing an all black outfit with a contrasting red beanie sped past me with aviators.

I wasn't too sure what was that all about as she is now in front of me.. I caught on as I felt like she was glancing back at me occasionally.

she was too much an effort to try and chase up to her when we were about 2-3 meters apart however she did stop to 'check on her apple watch' after she glanced enough back at me.

I walked past her.. stopped and was struck with AA for a few seconds and rationalized it to make an approach by asking her for directions..

Me:"hey is this xyz place''

Her:''yes! this is xyz place"

and she responded quite warmly, she was much older then I expected from her voice. I would probably guess 35-40 with an hourglass body.

I ejected with the opener without thinking and left right away Oops.

What I did well:
-approached
what I Need work on:

-stop fucking ejecting

continuing on, I walked and chilled for a bit on a concrete bridge heading out to the outskirts of the ocean. It seems like there was no one going to be relaxing at the beach under this weather and I continued walking on the trails towards the city.

I wasn't paying much attention on the sets that was walking by, the wind from this coast was blowing my hair off and I couldn't properly see lmao

I was hesitant to approach the walking sets that walked by, I passed on them 2-3 times with clear visible indication of what I presume is A.I.

I continued walking and diverted my walking path towards the hill, I climbed the hill and found a historical site with an overview of the ocean. A historical site it seemed with a water barrel supported with 4 legs.

No sets except this old lady with a dog on the leash looking out to view and this other old gentlemen.

She kept looking back at me so I might swell approach then to lose social momentum.

I stood next to her, looking out to the view and turned to my left and opened
Me: " hey does your dog bite?"

Her: what? Oh you mean about the dog? no not really but she is really protective

and I begun talking to her, it was pretty mundane and platonic, we brushed over topics over the view "isn't this the kind of view you reflect yourself and ask your self what would you change" that kind of over done bs in the movies lol.

talked over how lockdown sucks, housing pricings and her daughter studies when she asked me what I studied or something like that. overall a normal conversation without much tech involved except me just me moving my lips( lol )

I had a thought of taking this conversation into a more sexual direction but that would have been kinda weird since she is like 60ish( she had a mask) HAHA.

she ended the convo and had to go as the polite chit chat has came to a close.

What I did well:
-approached
-didn't fucking eject lmao
What I need work on:
- loosen up for other verbal techniques
-topics didn't really stuck to her, pretty meh boring topics

I walked down the hill and waked down back to the track. I had a choice to continue walking straight towards the city to find another section of the coast or head back.

It was around 4-5pm, I decided fuck it. I'm going to head back on the trails from where I originally arrived from to check on the benches again, going home is going to take an hour if I had walked straight down the trails towards.

Heading back, i had just missed a real tall sexy blondie, black puffer jacket with delicious buns with black jeans walking two dogs on the leash at the historical site.

Took 2 L's for not approaching while heading back. the same exact set I mentioned and another running set showed blatant A.I and I passed it up. Absolutely bollix I thought to my self

Walking down the trails...I finally found a single set on her phone... alone and a reasonably cute ginger and made some indications to be approached... Fuck Yeah!

the rush of excitement brought me closer to her, and not minute a minute later I walked towards her with a smile.

Me: "hey you won't mind if I sit" with a smile
she looked up with a obvious smile " sure go ahead "
I sat down nonchantly, and realized shit.. I should of continued the convo after I sat my ass down. Oh well I'll just reopen her after she makes eye contact with me

On closer look she looks pretty young, around my age with braces on her top their teethes and browsing through Snap( no fucking surprise) .
sat there for a bout a minute, caught her red handed checking me out and re-opened her. as I opened she was smiling and a bit flustered

Me: "hey how's your day going?"

Her: "yeah its been great!"

Me: "yeah, same here, let me guess your just scrolling through snap all day"

she giggles and we get the ball rolling from there. Asked what she was up to, she reveals she was just with her friends and now she is alone just chilling on the bench. She lives around here, logistics could check out for me to pull

we started bantering very quickly, teasing her and so on. especially on her 'bad bitch vibe' with her whole outfit and jokingly said she is the crazy one out of her friends group. Comparing heights or some stupid shit I said without thinking through

turns out she was my age, expectantly

Learned about all the usual stuff you would learn from asking a person general questions, and somehow strayed off topic to her getting cheating on( rip lmao)

she wasn't pouring emotions out or anything, she was still showing ioi's with investment in the conversation and compliance.

she started gossiping to me about the whole situation lmao and the drama carried on . She's just emotional stimulating her self for me lmao. I wasn't thinking much about the frames I was applying, I could easily transitioned into my materials to get the sexual frame really but I didn't, I wanted her to finish her story as I was pretty entertained my self.

The frames I had was her being posh sarcastically because she was around this nice area and being a good girl. She went in the other direction which was great, her being 'bad/bad bitch vibes' by drinking at home when her parents aren't home with her older siblings(AHHAAH). I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I heard that from her mouth.

She was good fun but unfortunately mid set she had to go from her mum texting her. Isn't that a bitch to get interrupted

Didn't close and let fish out, bad habit. Should have qualified her, set logistics ad number closed her before that occurred while she was pretty hooked already.

What I did well:
-approached
-loosened up
-brought my confidence up again
What I need work on:
-fucking number close he mid set

Missed out on another set, didn't approach as she was walking her dog nearby and was stationary. for some reason when I had all the reasons to go say hi but I didn't god damn it.

that was it for that day, shaken a fair bit of rust on Tuesday.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

On Wednesday and Thursday I had took a visit to the beach and holy shit.. it was pussy haven on Thursday.

I had gone the beach on Wednesday to cold approach and to further explore the surrounding area for logistics. It wasn't that active on that particular day but holy shit compared to Thursday outing it was filled to the brim.

Wednesday:

weather: Sunny evening 15 degrees Celsius

Outfit: Orange checkerboard flannel, stripe tee, and black pants with white sneakers

total set: 4-5

note: wear a cap at the beach

I took a tour at the beach closer to the city and the general area around it. it presented promising potential for an even better location. Comparing to The Coast Line it was much more populated and the logistics are better.

pulling would be difficult as the toilets near the beach is always active however just following the trails up from the beach. The park provides public toilets so there is that potential.

I arrived to the beach around 4pm, along the way I did one directional which was meh.

At the beach 1 actual set and another set about asking if the dog bites lmao.

I won't detail the ladder set because the set leaves after I didn't branch out any other topics Oops.

I had just arrived to the beach and the hill next to beach is occupied by 2 single sets, one blonde lying down reading her book under a towel, and the other sitting up straight reading a book as well letting her curly brunet hair flow through the air.

I continued walking to check the logistics of the place as it was my first time actually exploring here.

once i had, I came back and hesitated for a bit. Broke through the resistance and smiled as I approached her on the hill.

she was lying down, had sunglasses on, blonde hair, around 5'8. has her vape pen out just chilling next to her canned drink lmao

I approached her while she was reading the book, the silhouette of my shadow covered over her and it made her look up. I kneeled down next to her and opened direct.

" hey I just noticed you were kinda cute so I said Hi" with a smile

she responded warmly so I started cold reading/ joking around about her having a hippie/skater vibe with her outfit

She giggles.. then I poked fun at her, being the typical Australian blonde at the beach who probably surfs, skates and vapes lot with a energy drink in hand ready to drink

she giggles, she said she wasn't any of that stereotype excepts she vapes and reads self help books.

we started talking for a bit...then there was a clog in the mind

I ran out of things to say on the spot after bantering. I already checked the boxes for her hobby, work, what she is doing: reading the book duh.

she lives around here and is just going on her day reading a book, I just joked around she might be fortune teller with her vibe and what was the book about that she was reading and her also being a crazy about collecting mineral rocks like a hippie.

Interesting note: now i remember was that she put the book down during the approach.

despite that she was still smiling at least , I quickly played a game with her of guess my career( who hoo exciting right?) to buy time

Her: "omg im terrible at guessing...*after some persuasion* do you work at IT?"

IT god damn it! it must be because im asian and who also wears glasses AHHAHA, I played this little game for about 30 seconds and...

I couldn't think of shit so there was that haha.

I thought to my self while playing that little game while kneeling down on one foot is kind awkward while she's just laying down reading the book lmao. Seems kinda too dancing monkey,

I can't quite remembered what followed suit after that point. But what happened was that she said she something of 'getting bored the book?'' if my memory serves me right and I said something chodish. Now I look back that was kinda hilarious now I think about it

"Hey, well im here to keep you company" with a smirk.

I think she giggled, can't remember for shit after Thursday's outing. It went down hill from there, that wasn't the correct way of passing through that hoop. It was a signal of interest and needed me lead her out of reading the book which in terms 'plausible deniability'.

after I said that she changed her minding to "You know im actually gonna go read the book instead" while smiling

Obvious shit test/frame grab here and I couldn't pass it.

I tried passing through it with calling her bluff " oh really?" with a smile, and she said " Yep" she was serious.

I didn't want to be kneeling any longer so I asked for compliance at the wrong time by "hey can you move over on the towel so I can sit" yeah.. haha the compliance was not there

her attention was now on the book, I felt the social pressure building up for me to eject and I couldn't take it any further after this point so I bid farewell.

What I did well:
-approached

-build social momentum

What I need work on:

-the angle of the plausible deniability was not calibrated
- think of more things to say lmao

General overview:

Now I look back at it, she was sexually available with the right logistics. I didn't handle it too well and the angle I approached leaved no room for plausible deniability, the coffin in the nail was when I responded uncalibrated to her ''Im getting bored reading this book"

my response was bad for my social frame and it made me look like the one chasing her, big no no as it turned her pussy dry lmao. FSC( female state control) kicked in or whatever happened that was fucked me over. Another point in the interaction I would have wanted to change was to sit down instead of kneeling and game her.

bad luck for me, ill chalk it up to being rusty for too long lmao

That was the main set for the day, anything else was pussy directional sets. I'm not so ready to jump at any sets that appear in front of me so I had a few sets slide by with A.I, its perhaps its a good consideration to build the trigger finger again with using simple direct openers.

Thursday:

weather: Sunny all day 17-19 degrees Celsius

outfit: white tee with a rose embroidery on the left, topped off with all navy light jersey jacket, black pants and white sneakers. this time I didn't forget my white cap with the embroiders of a rose stringing through the words ''no regrets'' in front of it.

Arrived at the beach at 3:30pm, I left at 2pm-ish and intended to get there in 1 hour, but the train was had congestions issue and the tram skipped my stop but that was long forgotten when I saw the sight diamonds at the beach

total approaches: 7 meh approaches( could have really done better)

1st set was a directional set at a stop light so meh cute asian lady and light turned and left after she told me the direction towards the beach

2nd set directional once again getting that social momentum up

3nd set I really hesitated but at least I opened my mouth with a sitting set on the wooden floor at the beach, a blonde lady with shades holding a cup of coffee. I sat down beside her and asked where to buy that cup of coffee, I originally wanted to go indirect direct but i committed to it to hard and got my ass up and left

while walking on the foot path on the beach, I noticed this sexy asian girl with gray tops and grey leggings walking towards me and all of a sudden this ripped guy running up towards her and opens,

his opener was " Hey look *points at the ground* you dropped something, *she goes like what and looks* you dropped my your number" she was laughing and bending all over, I smiled as I walked past. I overheard she said ''sorry *giggling* I have a boyfriend. Then I didn't hear the rest. I turned back after a while and I assumed he closed her as he was still talking to her it seemed, idk I didn't see the guy but she was still there.

mad respect for the guy approaching her like that lmao, took me by surprise to witness it all unfold and how it worked out like that. The pregnant pause was in his opener was excellent and got me anticipating as well as I looked at the ground while walking by.

it seems I'll have some good competition at the beach lol. I need to get back to where I was before the lockdown started.

4th set same story has the 2nd... didn't open immediately and got all hung struck asked her for a place to grab a drink and left.

5th set, i was gun struck with approaching this girl on her electric skateboard while she was looking down at her phone while drinking. AA was really pulling my leg then this cute blonde, 5'8 with a white blouse and floral dress walked past me while glancing at me caught my attention.. I made the go and followed her instead to go approach.

She was faster then me and she kept looking back, I didn't want to run and I nearly gave up as she got near to the shore to sit on the wooden floor. Needless to say I approached her direct after she sat down

turns out she cute scientist and is doing nothing at the beach a l o n e. forgive me I said dumbest shit ever and it was ''what's the point of a scientist'' god im stupid.

she was giggling while I was trying to think of something to say and I had excuse myself of my embarrassment on that comment hahaah.

6th set: another directional set b o r i n g

7th set: I got fed up with my bullshit for not approaching 3 perfectly stationary/sitting set.. this set I approached her going direct and surprise surprise. It was an old set I had approached before the lockdown

we had a nice laugh and she even accused me of recording the conversation, I said it was like fate that brought us together and we are both 'waiting' for a friend.

Not much could be said though the conversation has gotten stale after she didn't give me anything to work with.

thinking of that I should make a gambit for pre-hooking in case of the girls doesn't give me anything to work with which is pretty common.

I tried performing The Matchmaker because I had no clue what to say at that point and it was pretty bootleg haha, I'm still rusty and the effect was not intended. Social frame took a big hit, she asked ''why are you telling me this?" reframed it as her giving me advice to my circumstances.. needless to say uncalibrated.

'8th' set: wouldn't really call it a set. I just did it for shits and giggles to uplift my mood. She was pissed drunk which I later realized she wasn't kidding and high af.

Chubby blonde with black nets as tights and a black top with roller skates(carried them). Yeah turns out a lot of girls go roller skating at the beach. Had my fun and she wasn't really thinking about what she was saying because she was drunk and high at the same time. I approached her while sitting down waiting for the tram, she vaped beside me and I asked what flavor of the vape was.

Her: "watermelon and strawberry"

I got it rolling and got some amusement out of it. she started talking how I looked Japanese or whatever, then something about her bf. I laughed and I asked what nationality he was, and so he was Italian and some other nationality.

I joked around if he had a big stallion dick like my bro's and he really did. She then said

Her: "yeah he did have a big dick but.... he couldn't use it. he only used it for him self.. what an asshole!"

HAHAHA man gotta my Italian friends that someday that their an ass for not using their dicks properly haha.

she started asking me about if I had IG, I deflected it and we some how got onto the topic of her nieces being Japanese

We got on the tram and again and it was pretty obvious she was interested in me asking for my logistics blah blah blah .Then a deep thought made me realize i shouldn't fuck around with drunk girls. Fortunately she dis-engaged with me after she received a phone call mid conversation with me.

Got off the tram and nearly witnessed another girl vomiting in the bin near the tram. That was enough for me today.

Overview: Really could have done better. I need to shake of this AA and get my shit together, lots of goods set littered around the general area and alot of girls I passed on. Thats was that for the day

what I did well
-I approached atleast 7 sets all be it, it wasn't up to my personal standard

what I need to work on:
- to combat AA and getting gun hung on approaching, I'll go direct on any set I see to build the mind muscle connection so I won't hesitate
-develop a possible gambit when I run out of things to talk about and aid hooking

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have been approaching at the beach during the week.

Sunday: I was cockblocked with AA for some time and overall more hesitant to approach.
Total sets: 3 skipped set: 5 or more

Monday: I did pretty good handling AA and getting a grip on killing off my hesitancy to approach.
Total sets: <10 skipped sets: 3 or so

Tuesday: mediocre but comparing to Sunday's outing, AA and overall hesitancy was much less however there wasn't as much cute girls as the previous days so the approaches were less.
Total sets: <4 skipped set: 3 or so

After listening to @Lobo suggestion on cold showers and meditation before approaching, I had decided to try implementing it on Monday to see how I'll feel. The cold showers were ok as I have tried them before but what surprised me in the field was how less hesitant to approach and at times I was able to fight my way through a few sets that I felt like skipping.

Sunday
weather: Sunny all day 17 degrees Celsius

there isn't much to report here, It was pretty meh, I originally only did 2 sets for the day and I was completely out for the day. Lost the momentum I had going during the outing. It was getting late around 6pm so I headed home. I leaned on the rails waiting for my tram...

The tram was irritatingly late, I look over to my left shoulder and I see a mixed set talking among them selves. One of them sitting on the benches stared off across the tram line at a cute Blonde with a black top crop with a jacket over her. All black outfit with a nose ring

Fuck it why not , I thought and I was glad to have approached her. It turned out she was lesbian and was receptive for going direct, she said she was 'lesbian'. I pre-maturely excused my self, I should of continued to try and game her despite presented with the objection being lesbian surpassingly tho I was about to leave with, then she said something about

Her: ''we can be friends"

she got me confused for a second, and I turned her down lmao, don't know what's with lesbians wanting to be friends . strange don't you guys think?

It brought my vibe up again after fighting the internal hesitation just thinking about approaching her in front of the mixed sets.

Monday
weather: Sunny af all day. 19 degrees Celsius

outfit:

I had cold showered and meditated in preparation, I felt pretty alright. I considered approaching a 2 set at a train station terminal, I hesitated last second and stood close to them in proximity to open and couldn't open... they immediately left

Fortunately another opportunity landed in my lap, a short Asian women with a puffer jacket and blue jeans were walking down the same train line as I was heading.. I walked and waited beside her . I had just developed the same irrational fear, I opened direct last minute before the train arrived

"Hey.. do you speak English? [she responded no] how about mandarin? [another no]"

HAHAAH fuck, I already opened I might as well finish it

"I wanted to say that.. we'll probably never meet again but.. I wanted to say you were cute so I said Hi"

she gave off a confused face.. "do you want to go the train?" I agreed even though it made no sense, then she abruptly said as she was opening the train doors ''Ya know.. thanks and have a nice day" while nervously giggling

It made no sense to me what so ever but it felt amazing after opening that set. All the stupid irrational rationalization for not approaching disappeared and it was pretty amusing.

Then as I arrived to the Beach, then went ahead and approached <10 sets. Out of these sets I would say 3 of them were my highlights. A few of them were quick directional openers to build social momentum and I consider worthy of mention because I crushed the fuck out of that last second hesitation.

here are the said highlights:

I walked by on the footpath at the beach, heads up and dick out. Feeling pretty good arriving here. I turned to my right I noticed this short Asian girl with sexy short tights and a black top, matching her long matt black braided hair next to her a neon lime bike.

She had earphones in and was on her phone.. I thought shit I was hesitant but I was soon overcome with excitement just thinking approaching her.

she didn't look back or glance at me, she was too deep into her phone. Despite that I still approached, I walked over with a smile and opened direct

"Hey excuse me... are you on a important phone call? [she smiled and said no], oh cool I just came over.. because I thought you were kinda cute and said hi"

[she giggled and smiled while saying "thanks"] then I introduced my self. She had light blue contacts, crystal blue and heart shape fascial structure,

I joked her looking similar to a friend and as if we had met, [she giggles] and I threw it under the rug because it must be because we are Asian[she agreed] then I guessed she was Pilipino and turned out I was right.

Her: "yeah it must be because you have Pilipino friends right?" I agreed.

I was curious and asked about what got her into owning a motorbikes, she told me she just found it fun and asked me why. I was blank for a second and brushed it off because I have friends who just got motorbike for them selves.

she asked me what brought me to the beach "are you just chilling?', yeah I agreed " yeah its not like you get everyday to enjoy the beach, what about you?"

she said she was going to meet a friend and hang out, I joked around something along the line "right doesn't seem like you two were gonna get together and get piss drunk at the beach" [she laughed]

then I bantered with her teasing her she, "you know when I first noticed you, I had this impression who were a club/ party kind of girl" [she giggled ''No im not like that"]

I inquired "what other hobbies do you have that makes you different", she told me that she was into books, books such as: Robert Greene's book of The 33 strategies of War and The 48 laws of power.
"wow I'm surprised you didn't seem like a girl to be this philosophical"

she in turn asked me what books I like, I didn't think properly and just said Moby Dick, I'm genuinely surprised how I didn't burst out of laughter and how I kept a calm face while saying that.

somewhere during the interaction, I fucked up and she ended the interaction soon after that. My gut it was the attainability after I broke too much report with her being a club girl or whatever. It was a bad idea to run that thing after I ran out of things to say.

I continued on after HB Biker girl, I found this feminine blonde girl who seemed to be working on her Mac while sitting down on the hill grass patches next to the foot path.

I stood on the by on the food path with the same hesitation earlier, She shown interest with a few glances and still I was still couldn't open. I pushed through either way with the excitement of uncertainty on how the set will turn out

I walked over with a subtle smile, She looks up and smiles back,

"hey excuse me... I just noticed you.. were kinda cute so I had say hi"

her eyes lights up, and smiles in respond while being flustered "thank youuuu"

I sat down non chantly and introduced my self and handclasp her until she let her hands go.

we talked and the conversation went well. She was working on her notes for sports science on her laptop , Joked around I could probably help her finish it for her and she laughed

she got into sport science because she was athletic and really liked running. bantered around she could be my mentor and my coach as I just got into running and she giggled,

teased her for being posh by the way she dressed and she qualified for not being posh, I later found she drove to the beach and she was 18. Logistics checked out and it was game on.

she aruptly asked how old I was, I didn’t think and thought the age gap wouldn’t to be big of a deal and said i was 15 turning 16 soon. She was surprised “you look older then you look” and I jokingly took offence to her, she quickly qualified “No no in a good way” while smiling.

From there it went down hill on my part. i was talking fluff about school and her friends without making it seductive or turning the conversation more sexual. It was rather platonic, sure she was giggling but it wasn’t productive to the seduction and the magic slowly disappeared.

she realised she had to finish her work and promotly excused her self.

“i’ll have to get this notes done’’ as she placed her attention on her Mac… I didn’t remeber the exact phrasing, but I could have handled her objection with pace and leading

I threw a hail marry in closing her “would you like to meet again?”

she meekly said “sorry I have a boyfriend” with soft smile… That was bs i knew it, I didn’t challenge the objection I let it go and excused my self

What I did well:
-approached
-handled the conversation decently

What I need work on:
-Handle objections, pace and lead
-could have added sexual frames
-sustaining her attention with interesting topics

I had approached another set and it was relatively short, I was feeling starved and I hesitated and skipped a set right afterwards, I felt I needed to prove my self again

I walked around for a bit then I found this 2 set sitting on the wooden floor next to the sand.

they kept glancing towards me, I stopped and I stood next to them facing towards the settling sun on the water,

they were on my right, The closest was a dark haired brunet with a addidas track suit and and black leggings, sitting beside her, her friend we much more attractive whom was a bomb shell blondee with a black top and black short tights with a juicy plum ass( took a nice sneak peak as I walked by)

they both wore big boxy shades like the ones you would see at raves or clubs.

they eyeballed me hard, as I looked off in the distance while I was nervous to open but i overcome it again with excitement.

I approached them with a smile “hey is this xyz place?’’ while kneeling down

they both looked up with a smile and said yeah, I jokingly redirected indirect to direct

Me: “you know im just screwing around with you two… i just noticed i haven’t seen two cute best friends in my life’’

They were both were surprised and turned to them selves and giggled. I sat down and introduced my self

they were both smiling and seemingly charmed already, after all they eye fucked the shit out of me.

Joked around with them, messing up their names on purpose and them giggling all over the place.

I picked up pace quickly and them hooked them (they were probably horny af) with humor and banter while simply getting to know them

despite they were club girls they were actual talented and charming in their own way in their BFF relationship.

The brunet was the mother of the relationship despite being 18 and her sexy friend being 20. And the latter was the crazy one being energetic especially cocky and arrogant( she described her self that lmao)

they both had respectable careers the brunet was an architecture and was creative type, she had shown me one of her projects for one of her clients and it was impressive

the Blonde is aspiring to be dentist and obviously likes aesthetics, she also asked me if I like big lips or big noses which subtly both qualities she have. She knew what she was doing lol after I set sexual frames early on.

maybe I should have set sexual frames after getting to know their careers but we bantered and we were having fun and laughing our asses off so i thought i would just break it out the window and see what would happen after already talked about
their bff relationship dynamics and their hobbies: clubbing

Me:” ok be honest who is the best in bed out of you two’’

the blonde shoots up her hand and claims that position, i joked how she didn’t even let her friend to say anything and she immediately called shotgun

her brunet friend giggled without a response and I joked what positions they would be. Blonde said cowgirl then Brunet didn’t have a postion, I said she would be missionary because she said she is kinda lazy during sex which was hilarious.

i then joked around if they had tried and experiment things with each other, “have you two kissed before” and they giggled they had but never really made out or had sex then inquired “Oh reallly” with a smirk.

The Blonde throws a frame grab or some shit test with a smirk “as a guy if you dont anal your guy friends your gay” I fucking LOLed after hearing that,

Me: “hey listen, im not homophobic but if im gay [blonde is already laughing] I’m going to fight for my life to be top cuz im not getting analed”

we were laughing hard then the blonde pointed out we are speaking so loud, I looked around and the couple not far from us looked rather disturbed who also witness me approaching them, The dude was holding his blonde wifey while taking a selfie together lmao.

They asked about my age and i had them to guess and play a game. the lucky number was 21 and they eventually got it

I turned the question towards career and I was fucking around with rock paper scissors, who ever lost had to go first, which I already stated their career already^ bro i swear to god the brunet was a mind reader, we played it 8 fucking times and we had the same exact hand

switched out with the blonde and she lost in 2 rounds.

soon, they quickly they asked for my logistics… and I knew i was fucked. I checked the toilets and they were not useable (then i found a better one on Tuesday) and they both took the train here from the other side of the city to get here…

more bantered insued and the blonde kept complimenting my straight teeth, curly hair, and perky lips.. She wanted to fuck it was obvious

Unfortunately i didn’t have the logistics nor the new knowledge of a better public bathroom at the time to fuck in with better hygiene and space.

I excused my self and carried on while they both smiled and reluctantly wanted me to stay..

unfortunately the logistics i had were terrible… both sexually available as they both responded well. Didn’t bother closing because they lived way too far

What I did well
-sexual humour
-took it in a playful direction i guess?

What I need work on
- idk

Tuesday

weather: sunny and slightly cloudy 21 degrees Celsius

outfit: orange flannel shirt( cuffed ), white tee, black athlisure sport pants, white sneakers with a black cap

I did in total roughly 4- 5 sets very few single cute girls on the last day of supposed good weather. Many were in mixed sets and those who sat by the wooden floor near with their legs dangling down by the sand were typically mixed two sets. There was a few 2 sets I reluctantly passed on due to hesitation( it wasn't as bad on Sunday)

set 1: I was waiting at the train line waiting for the train and here comes along this asian girl with dyed light pink hair with an all white outfit, white top and white skirt strolls along and headed the opposite direction away from me and sat down on a bench.

I headed over and looked aloof, then approached after she took a few sneaky glances, Approached with a smile and went indirect direct

She responded warmly and femininely but she meekly apologised and said she had a bf… press x to doubt. I’m guessing it was a knee jerk reaction and she kept looking at me after I left

2nd: cute red head with was sitting by the wooden floor putting on her roller skates on, leopard patterned to.

approached her direct and got the convo going well then she had excused her self after she had to go meet her friends to go roller skating with

3rd set: A directional opener at the nearby park to build the social momentum and fight the off the last minute resistance of approaching, she responded warmly but she wasn’t all that attractive so I left

4th set: back at the beach and I approached this girl with whit leggings and top with spot pattered colouring. She was at the shore, near the sea and I asked for directions just in case she was all that cute from the front(her face), don’t get me she did have a nice ass

She responded warmly but she was slightly older for my taste, she had a few interesting wrinkles on her face. somewhat cute and a red head, the thought i had about her age was immediately 40-50. Was she a MILF? idk i shied away from saying she was cute and carried on to my next set

5th set was some boring directional on a girl sitting by the rocks

6th set: I went direct on a Irish girl sitting on the sand leaning against the slopped slaps(the foot path) and had nice chat then ran out of things to say. She was working as a doctor on a working visa, alliagble for 1 year and living in the city, hobbies: none and joked around the Irish stereotype nothing much to really say about the convo and didn’t set sexual frames verbally, soon left as she thanked me for the nice chat.

the outing was cut short for the day as my phone battery was 10%, would have been very troublesome to get home without the phone being alive

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey bro, this is brilliant stuff. I am in your city too and I must say I was wondering, if I was still approaching regularly, how the lockdown would have affected it. Now I know. It sounds like utter balls :(

So it sounds like you are getting some great approach invitations. That is something I am not that familiar with, perhaps I was getting them but just did not know how to pick it. At any rate, approach invitation or not, it's still up to us to make things happen...

Can I ask how are your fundamentals? Pretty good I would expect, if you are getting approach invitations, but I will give a checklist as it may help you.
- fashion: open necked shirt, trousers, CLEAN boots... unless you have some other defined style of course (Richard used to approach in basketball shorts and get good results proving style is unique to the approacher, if in doubt do it my way)
- accessories: a chain, rings, a watch,...
- scent: cologne and/or deodorant (some guys here including Chase swear by soapless showers and natural pheromones but again, if in doubt, do it my way)... and must have good breath.
- hair: consult a good hairdresser, discuss style with pictures but try to get them to construct a style for you, apply any needed gel or wax etc before going out
- facial hair: just a bit. well trimmed.
- walk: shoulders back, feet pointed straight forwards not inwards, longest strides you can walk comfortably with
- voice: breathe from the diaphragm, actors do this and I expect you can find info about it on the Internet, and speak deeply and firmly, maybe a bit louder
- eye contact: until you do the approach NO eye contact -- peripheral vision only, when you approach use a very strong eye contact and only break it occasionally to the side, NO looking down ever
- gym: use a personal trainer, and as you are only 15 you may need a personal trainer specializing in your age group as you do not want to damage anything still growing (except your dick, DESTROY it and her, lol)

So the above should give some things to check. But what I really want to talk about is your most important fundamental of all: your conversation. It seems you are/were a bit frustrated with canned openers and I agree, never use them except a couple of direct ones that can work such as "hey, stop for a moment" or "hi, I noticed you are very cute and I wanted to meet you"... these do work but in general it is best to customize to the situation.

I think also that literally stopping women in the street and going direct is possibly making things harder than they need to be, it certainly works and is a good skill to have but I would probably reserve these kinds of approaches for when thoroughly warmed up and in the zone. Much easier is to simply come up beside them (say in the supermarket) or sit beside them (say in the tram) and go a bit more low key like asking what they are cooking or where going etc, or even better a situational opener like cracking a joke or whatnot. These can easily lead into a cold read and a proper conversation where she begins to tell you about herself (and that is basically always your goal as you cannot set up a date / insta date until she shares).

I would be happy to share specific conversation samples if you have a scenario in mind. I found Richard's early LRs (used to be stickied in the old forum software) to be useful conversation wise which helped me to get started originally.

I hope it helps bro. I will keep an eye on your adventures.

cheers, Ray

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey bro, this is brilliant stuff. I am in your city too and I must say I was wondering, if I was still approaching regularly, how the lockdown would have affected it. Now I know. It sounds like utter balls :(

So it sounds like you are getting some great approach invitations. That is something I am not that familiar with, perhaps I was getting them but just did not know how to pick it. At any rate, approach invitation or not, it's still up to us to make things happen...

Can I ask how are your fundamentals? Pretty good I would expect, if you are getting approach invitations, but I will give a checklist as it may help you.
- fashion: open necked shirt, trousers, CLEAN boots... unless you have some other defined style of course (Richard used to approach in basketball shorts and get good results proving style is unique to the approacher, if in doubt do it my way)
- accessories: a chain, rings, a watch,...
- scent: cologne and/or deodorant (some guys here including Chase swear by soapless showers and natural pheromones but again, if in doubt, do it my way)... and must have good breath.
- hair: consult a good hairdresser, discuss style with pictures but try to get them to construct a style for you, apply any needed gel or wax etc before going out
- facial hair: just a bit. well trimmed.
- walk: shoulders back, feet pointed straight forwards not inwards, longest strides you can walk comfortably with
- voice: breathe from the diaphragm, actors do this and I expect you can find info about it on the Internet, and speak deeply and firmly, maybe a bit louder
- eye contact: until you do the approach NO eye contact -- peripheral vision only, when you approach use a very strong eye contact and only break it occasionally to the side, NO looking down ever
- gym: use a personal trainer, and as you are only 15 you may need a personal trainer specializing in your age group as you do not want to damage anything still growing (except your dick, DESTROY it and her, lol)

So the above should give some things to check. But what I really want to talk about is your most important fundamental of all: your conversation. It seems you are/were a bit frustrated with canned openers and I agree, never use them except a couple of direct ones that can work such as "hey, stop for a moment" or "hi, I noticed you are very cute and I wanted to meet you"... these do work but in general it is best to customize to the situation.

I think also that literally stopping women in the street and going direct is possibly making things harder than they need to be, it certainly works and is a good skill to have but I would probably reserve these kinds of approaches for when thoroughly warmed up and in the zone. Much easier is to simply come up beside them (say in the supermarket) or sit beside them (say in the tram) and go a bit more low key like asking what they are cooking or where going etc, or even better a situational opener like cracking a joke or whatnot. These can easily lead into a cold read and a proper conversation where she begins to tell you about herself (and that is basically always your goal as you cannot set up a date / insta date until she shares).

I would be happy to share specific conversation samples if you have a scenario in mind. I found Richard's early LRs (used to be stickied in the old forum software) to be useful conversation wise which helped me to get started originally.

I hope it helps bro. I will keep an eye on your adventures.

cheers, Ray
hey bro! welcome back to the forum man :D, glad to see your back. I have read some of your journals from the past, hope things are turning for the better. it would be awesome to have you back in the field:) (i'll respect your choice to choose not to).

I'm working on all of my fundamentals, tracking my calories to lean down, working out religiously, grooming my self and what not and as for my approaches I was a bit rusty from coming out of lockdown. Its been a month now I should be back to speed haha.

Honestly lockdown isn't to bad, approaches were still reasonable good just depending on the location. Now things are opening up so im not to sure if everyone would start going out again so we'll just have to see.

thanks for your advice bro :D

"we are gonna make it bruhs" -Zyzz

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Very Brief Update: of last month

-I had taken my first vaccinate shot 3 weeks back.

-Made some progress with text game from the right people ( Vel was clowning me lol, all in good fun ;) ) It took me way too long to understand how to flirt over text but it started to click with me. Throwing in some sexual texts (calibrated) helps aswell. No more gimmicky bs texts, calibration is rough around the edges.

- burned 1 lead, who was flirtatious but didn't want to meet up. 1-2 hot/moderate leads, 1 lead is a cute asian nurse but her schedule is though to work with, her night schedule starts next week. I need to close her this week ASAP and we agreed to meet, now its just the matter with setting up logistics. Another was a cosplaying chick who's lesbian ''prefer's women'' lmao. I'll need to get her invested then soft close her. didn't check her schedule in person, but she lives roughly in my area.

-constantly approaching through out the past month. Had a few interesting sets but I couldn't close any unfortunately.

-exam's coming up on the 4th November.

-Cold approached yesterday in the city, everything looks up and running again. Felt nostalgic and closed 3 solid interaction to refer back to my gambit. It may need a bit of tweaking again, sexual projection wasn't as good as I hoped.

-I'll properly record my approaches, after the exam's.

thats it for now.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Short Update: Summer holiday has begun

well this is awkward huh, a bout a month late, but on the bright side its better late then never.

I originally planned to post an update a few weeks back but the 'draft' button thing when you post stuff was gone, i spend atleast 2-4 hours on it lol editing the multiple text examples I worked around. I made it fancy too lmao.

Well too bad.

So essentially what happened was I burned both of the leads. The hot nurse was down to meet and and I soft closed her, but I screwed my self over with the hard close. To put it bluntly it was rather autistic and her night shift began during that weak. I couldn't recover her after that. *lesson learned*

On the other hand the cute cosplaying lesbian fizzled out after we got into some interesting territory. Like her perspective on sex or whatever, I had it all written down on the previous draft but now its all gone. I really couldn't be stuffed on re-writing about something that is about the past that probably won't be relevant for a while.

Regarding cold approaching it was on and off, results were meh no lays yet. Though 1 hot lead is in the pipe from a few days ago when I cold approached. I'll document it this weekend if I manage to get her out, I already soft closed her and she is interested. Now its just the matter of properly setting up the date.

Summer holidays has started for me . on the November 26th feels almost nostalgic looking back from last year summer holiday experience with cold approaching. I'm kicking my self over the times when I should have gone on those exciting instant dates where it could have potentially ended up with a lay, so im keen on pushing my self on hopping on those opportunities if they do arise.

I have been a bit anxious cold approaching at my local mall lately since there is at least 7 people I know already in my friends group who work inside the mall, its a good mall and everyone wants to work there so there isn't much of a surprise and the logistics works for me so I love to game there regularly.

On multiple occasions, they bumped into me before. 2 times when I was cold approaching about and they came up to me, One was waiting for his shift to begin so I tagged along for him to start his shift and presume cold approaching. The other friend scared the shit out of me by jumping out from a pillar lmao. Who was out with his gf and another female friend( third wheeling lol). I naturally joined them for shits and giggles and out of the possibility of them seeing me cold approaching.

amusingly they were both Italians bros <3 no homo

I roughly know their work schedule's and their working as casuals so the luck of not running into them is on my side but still the thought of them seeing me cold approaching a chick is a nuisance.

Beside cold approaching I do have some plans on working which will take up from 9am-5pm and the place is quite far to work, I was at a relative birthday party and a job offered occurred. It's to work in a spa( i know sounds shady lol) however it is more of a high end spa with the prices for a massage so it seems chill and bonus she is the manager there. It pays decent and I get to learn how to massage people so im somewhat intrigued how that could assist in me in the bedroom ;)

I won't be cold approaching 24/7 like the previous summer holiday(last year) but I would say 3-4 times per week will do the trick.

thats it for now, you Ladykillers ;)

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Over the week,

I had been on 2 instant dates in the city, and a date with the hot lead I mentioned previously on my last journal update.

these 2 instant dates weren't much of in terms of significance. Abysmal logistics and didn't get very far in terms of texting as well.

Regarding the date, ill take the L and learn from it. She was 16, slim thick, italian and compliance was high but the date ended abruptly when her dad came to pick her up very early.

In any case I should have done more physical escalation, and micro escalation which Skills, and Vel had provided me resources to inquire further.

it was a logistical nightmare with this girl and especially( credit to Vel & Skills for helping me out) leading up to the point of hard closing. She was pretty green and she was down to meet. She lives far away from me, I would say around 1 hour by train

So if it all comes down to it. I had 1 shot to lay her or else the next time getting her out is going to be very difficult or impossible. unfortunately the lay didn't happen

we met at 12:30pm, picked her up and she thought we were going to the city. Vel's bait and switch worked( during texting) and took her to a bus that goes to my mum suburb( only place that is available to pull with lmao) and everything went along smoothly.

My plan was to take her to a bbt place -> libiary -> pull/ to home

It was at this point I ran through my verbal material once we got to the library and decided to sit down together. She was rather lukewarm, it didn't really struck. we broke off topic after I finished and she reveals to me she was sexually confused with her own sexuality. She turned out to be bisexual.

went to an all girls school and one day she developed feelings for this girl and got shot down. She found it strange "why is this happening to me" kind of thing.

I stayed on topic while thinking of how I can pull her home to really physically escalate( that's before I knew about micro-escalation after Skills told me about it )

I tried pulling, but she wanted to stay at the library, thats fine. I moved to her a different place because I just realized there was some old bloke weirdly looking at us the whole time.

We moved to a bench under a tree and I started breaking down her understanding of sex and her sexuality. She found sex scary and understandably so *cough* the hub, and she had zero experience( virgin).

Unfortunately her dad came very early to pick her up. I got cucked essentially by her dad. As you could imagine he is in disagreement about me and doesn't like me too much. Since when I approached her a week back, we were vibing and her mum came over. I apologized to her mum for making it awkward and she seemed cool with it and she offered to exchange socials.

I digress, she told me when we met while walking to the bus stop to take us to our bbt place, that her dad ranted about me when they got home that day and her mum just pretended she didn't know anything about it while she had her arms cross. So you kinda get the idea how the dad is pissy about me.

She awkwardly left as her dad arrived.. the date was cut short in 2 hours and 30 minutes from meeting her..

nothing could save it, she didn't respond back "hey thanks for coming out today it was fun" she ghosted me and her interest ultimately fell.

not gonna lie to you guys but I was pretty bummed out on not getting that lay.

Skills suggested we could have done a two date method, seducing her near her place to build compliance and the second date would be at my place without much a hassle. In case if something were to happen like this, lol it really did happen. I'll keep that in mind for next time if a girl lives really far there is that option to try and get the lay through 2 dates.

Vel helped alot, on the logistical night mare area. He suggested that I would meet her at a station that is close to her and go from there to make it easy for her to come out. Though this obviously wouldn't work on girls that isn't that high interested/invested but this was an exception to make. She assumed we were going to the city and the bait and switch worked out like a charm and a few tricky text situations with logistics.

On the bright side of this experience, ill put my focus more on physical escalation, and micro escalation. Something that i haven't really developed so there is that to focus on. Pulling girls out on a date with abysmal logistics is still possible If she is green that is.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Over the week,

I had been on 2 instant dates in the city, and a date with the hot lead I mentioned previously on my last journal update.

these 2 instant dates weren't much of in terms of significance. Abysmal logistics and didn't get very far in terms of texting as well.

Regarding the date, ill take the L and learn from it. She was 16, slim thick, italian and compliance was high but the date ended abruptly when her dad came to pick her up very early.

In any case I should have done more physical escalation, and micro escalation which Skills, and Vel had provided me resources to inquire further.

it was a logistical nightmare with this girl and especially( credit to Vel & Skills for helping me out) leading up to the point of hard closing. She was pretty green and she was down to meet. She lives far away from me, I would say around 1 hour by train

So if it all comes down to it. I had 1 shot to lay her or else the next time getting her out is going to be very difficult or impossible. unfortunately the lay didn't happen

we met at 12:30pm, picked her up and she thought we were going to the city. Vel's bait and switch worked( during texting) and took her to a bus that goes to my mum suburb( only place that is available to pull with lmao) and everything went along smoothly.

My plan was to take her to a bbt place -> libiary -> pull/ to home

It was at this point I ran through my verbal material once we got to the library and decided to sit down together. She was rather lukewarm, it didn't really struck. we broke off topic after I finished and she reveals to me she was sexually confused with her own sexuality. She turned out to be bisexual.

went to an all girls school and one day she developed feelings for this girl and got shot down. She found it strange "why is this happening to me" kind of thing.

I stayed on topic while thinking of how I can pull her home to really physically escalate( that's before I knew about micro-escalation after Skills told me about it )

I tried pulling, but she wanted to stay at the library, thats fine. I moved to her a different place because I just realized there was some old bloke weirdly looking at us the whole time.

We moved to a bench under a tree and I started breaking down her understanding of sex and her sexuality. She found sex scary and understandably so *cough* the hub, and she had zero experience( virgin).

Unfortunately her dad came very early to pick her up. I got cucked essentially by her dad. As you could imagine he is in disagreement about me and doesn't like me too much. Since when I approached her a week back, we were vibing and her mum came over. I apologized to her mum for making it awkward and she seemed cool with it and she offered to exchange socials.

I digress, she told me when we met while walking to the bus stop to take us to our bbt place, that her dad ranted about me when they got home that day and her mum just pretended she didn't know anything about it while she had her arms cross. So you kinda get the idea how the dad is pissy about me.

She awkwardly left as her dad arrived.. the date was cut short in 2 hours and 30 minutes from meeting her..

nothing could save it, she didn't respond back "hey thanks for coming out today it was fun" she ghosted me and her interest ultimately fell.

not gonna lie to you guys but I was pretty bummed out on not getting that lay.

Skills suggested we could have done a two date method, seducing her near her place to build compliance and the second date would be at my place without much a hassle. In case if something were to happen like this, lol it really did happen. I'll keep that in mind for next time if a girl lives really far there is that option to try and get the lay through 2 dates.

Vel helped alot, on the logistical night mare area. He suggested that I would meet her at a station that is close to her and go from there to make it easy for her to come out. Though this obviously wouldn't work on girls that isn't that high interested/invested but this was an exception to make. She assumed we were going to the city and the bait and switch worked out like a charm and a few tricky text situations with logistics.

On the bright side of this experience, ill put my focus more on physical escalation, and micro escalation. Something that i haven't really developed so there is that to focus on. Pulling girls out on a date with abysmal logistics is still possible If she is green that is.

lets look at the positives:

- your texting improve to the point she soft close you
- you got her on a date that was a logistical nightmare....
- and you got experiences bro (this is was a logistical nightmare)...

i just read this from teevester is pretty on point: https://www.girlschase.com/content/touch-during-seduction-how-much-too-much

>