Socializing  2021 in review and the state of seduction as we enter 2022

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Are you in Porto Alegre?

I was thinking of going that direction in 2019 but ended up in Poland with a girlfriend
Nah I'm closer to São Paulo, Curitiba.
Poland doesn't seem like such a bad place to be, though, many of the hotties here have some Polish descent (ascent? lol)

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I went by Lincoln Road last December on a Saturday for daygame and didn't notice any guys approaching.

Maybe one can get 7 approaches per hour (not being super picky) approaching young women based on my rough math while walking about.

South Florida in general is similarly spread out (you have to drive everywhere).
You might not spot them if you're just there for a day, but they're definitely here.

Sundays are the big day for Lincoln Road. I counted 11 guys out one Sunday in December, including two boot camps (Austen Summers and Yad).

Saturdays there are typically 4-7 guys out.

I know of three guys (including myself) that live here and approach on Lincoln Road every single day.

7 sets per hour is right on in my experience.

I will admit that the dudes I know from online who game in Miami have run into the same girls on occasion. It's happened maybe a dozen or two where they reapproached the same girl although i'm not sure if mostly from night or daygame. Usually the girls didn't care. I think the lincoln road miami beach area has more tourists there so if that's something that crosses your mind you could be in that vicinity more.

One of the dudes reapproached this girl he banged and didn't recognize initially and the girl said "you literally had sex with me this week!" LOL

I've accidentally reapproached a couple dozen girls and I've only been here for just under two months. I've approached several girls three times. It's getting so bad that I had to develop some specific tactics for reapproaches: https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/...h-a-girl-you-suspect-youve-approached-before/

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wow, that sounds awful.

This pandemic might have been the final nail in the coffin for "Game" and Pickup in general. I think society was headed in that direction with heavy online usage, but the pandemic just accelerated that. At some point, people won't even exist outside of their home, and a few select destinations (usually with friends).
dude get the fuck out of here with your excuses, this is not what the post is about....

Ok guys i see this is heading into Black pill crap again NOWHERE IN THE POST I said:

- pick up is over
- you can't get laid
- you can't cold approach

^ or any of this none sense, the whole point was to explain that with the current environment you need to HUSTLE and GRIND a bit more.... Get it! and i posted multiple ways to get around it....

Again my point is that the CONSISTANCY in USA is coming down when it comes to ratios and stuff FOR NOW, things change all the time...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yep, for now they are. I live in the south, in a capital city. Technically you still have to use masks in some places but most population is vaccinated and the clubs and bars are open and running just like normal. A lot of the public street Carnival events got cancelled because of COVID, but people still enjoying their time at the beaches and the night life is very much alive. I do fear that after Carnival this Omicron shit is gonna make things close again but I hope not
Wait, what? You are from Curitiba???
Damn, I'm there all the time because of my main.

I'll go back in 2 weeks, it would be nice to meet a fellow seducer (if you like the idea, of course).
*sorry @Skills about being off topic

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Man, some of you guys need to stop mentally masturbating and go do something productive.

“OMG cold approach is sooooo hard now!”

“Game is dead guys!”

What planet you guys live on? Women everywhere are so horny and desperate for real men that fucking them has honestly never been easier.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man, some of you guys need to stop mentally masturbating and go do something productive.

“Game is dead guys!”

What planet you guys live on? Women everywhere are so horny and desperate for real men that fucking them has honestly never been easier.

Nope. Flies against every post-pandemic report we have in the community.

And I can back my shit up, because I approach more than anyone here.

Nightgame has never been more dead.
Daygame has never been harder.

Cold approach is dying.

Sounds like you (mostly?) do social circle, which is why it seems easier than ever for you. If not, can you tell us how much you've approached in 2021? How many nights out pure cold approach? How many daygame approaches?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

“Game is dead guys!”

What planet you guys live on? Women everywhere are so horny and desperate for real men that fucking them has honestly never been easier

@Chase

BigBoss, if there's anything more prominent, there's a pressing need to make content more relevant to the personal lifes of customers, family, friends.

And your signal to change the messaging can be combined with this.

WM is correct.
We do mental masturbate a lot. However, this is surface level reading. We can do one level deep. I think that we need culture and it has become pressing. Girlschase chat meme series kinda helps a tiny bit.

Someone commented on Girlschase that being in relationships is actually more "cool". I would say that it is correct. However, It is 'surface reading'.

It is the girl need to feel "cool" on the macro state, whatever BS culture that is at that moment in time. Monthsary, Cool places to take photos on Instagram and do TikTok. Staycations while the friendzone/boyfriend zone guy pays for everything...

Thus why podcast is so popular this days, or actually forever. Just a different medium: Radio.

Also: A lot of guys gym, here. Making scientific content bullshit *cough cough* I mean CONTENT!, on why working out a certain muscle in the gym and cold approach after being in the gym, improves their confidence.

Or how testosterone helps cold approach after gym. Basically more bullshit *cough cough* I MEAN CONTENT! :p

So yea, I hope you consider this, BigBoss.

TLDR: Universally Pressing Problems

1)Time
2)Attainability of skill (or perceive as easy/Customer, Female, Wife Threshold)
3)Virtue Signalling (How they look good to other people)

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Chase

BigBoss, if there's anything more prominent, there's a pressing need to make content more relevant to the personal lifes of customers, family, friends.

And your signal to change the messaging can be combined with this.

WM is correct.
We do mental masturbate a lot. However, this is surface level reading. We can do one level deep. I think that we need culture and it has become pressing. Girlschase chat meme series kinda helps a tiny bit.

Someone commented on Girlschase that being in relationships is actually more "cool". I would say that it is correct. However, It is 'surface reading'.

It is the girl need to feel "cool" on the macro state, whatever BS culture that is at that moment in time. Monthsary, Cool places to take photos on Instagram and do TikTok. Staycations while the friendzone/boyfriend zone guy pays for everything...

Thus why podcast is so popular this days, or actually forever. Just a different medium: Radio.

Also: A lot of guys gym, here. Making scientific content bullshit *cough cough* I mean CONTENT!, on why working out a certain muscle in the gym and cold approach after being in the gym, improves their confidence.

Or how testosterone helps cold approach after gym. Basically more bullshit *cough cough* I MEAN CONTENT! :p

So yea, I hope you consider this, BigBoss.

TLDR: Universally Pressing Problems

1)Time
2)Attainability of skill (or perceive as easy/Customer, Female, Wife Threshold)
3)Virtue Signalling (How they look good to other people)

z@c+

Are you in the United States???? Please go in deep details how many women did you cold approach in the usa, while you are it if you can show me a field on lay report on how did you cold approach in usa??? thanks in advance...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Are you in the United States???? Please go in deep details how many women did you cold approach in the usa, while you are it if you can show me a field on lay report on how did you cold approach in usa??? thanks in advance...

Why are you attacking me? o_O

Common man.

There's a bigger pressing problem and that post is what I'm trying to go one level deeper. Attacking me doesn't change anything.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Why are you attacking me? o_O

Common man.

There's a bigger pressing problem and that post is what I'm trying to go one level deeper. Attacking me doesn't change anything.

z@c+
I was not attaching you.... It is gets annoying when the guys out there are making factual observations look like some type of excuses or some type of reality distortion.... Again this could be all covid related, but the market place as of NOW, in USA, is really BAD, when it comes to cold approach the closest i saw like this was when tinder came out... Again, I am not saying "cold approach dying" i am not going as far as to say that, but when guys in asia, brazil, mexico, jump in with the subcommunication "wtf you are talking about this is paradise" is kind of annoying.... Again with me, is biz as usual, but objectively the market place as of now in USA, is pretty bad, never seen it this bad, please re-read op for context... and sorry if you think i was attacking you, no my intention...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Actually,

Someone ask how to pull from club game. It was in the chats. I told yesterday or a few days ago, that club game is dead for 2 years.

I noted to ask Skills or Teev since they are good at club game but I said to them that even they will likely say that it has changed.

Because night game has shifted completely.

I feel like Will Smith bro. HAHAHA

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Actually,

Someone ask how to pull from club game. It was in the chats. I told yesterday or a few days ago, that club game is dead for 2 years.

I noted to ask Skills or Teev since they are good at club game but I said to them that even they will likely say that it has changed.

Because night game has shifted completely.

I feel like Will Smith bro. HAHAHA

i want to clarify also that there was a couple of months when they lifted the covid restriccions, that you could just say hi and get laid pretty much, and again as i explain the op the major holidays ST. Patrick, halloween, new years, were the best i ever seen in my whole life, again usa, and again weird dynamic that could be corona related, but this is speculation... again usa context...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I went to curitiba hottest women I ever seen, beautiful blondes tan skin gorgeous...
They are awesome!!!
To this day I look at my main and think she's exactly how I think women should look lol

Oh that's dope, just send me a message to remind me and we can meet, for sure!
will sure do!

Last edited:

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nope. Flies against every post-pandemic report we have in the community.

And I can back my shit up, because I approach more than anyone here.

Nightgame has never been more dead.
Daygame has never been harder.

Cold approach is dying.

Sounds like you (mostly?) do social circle, which is why it seems easier than ever for you. If not, can you tell us how much you've approached in 2021? How many nights out pure cold approach? How many daygame approaches?
I don’t do night game anymore but I haven’t seen any of my friends who do complain about women being “harder” only that places are sometimes more dead.

While I seem to be known as the “social circle” guy around here I’m more of a day game guy. Have been since 2006.

Here is the thing man, every year for the past 15 years people in the community have been sounding the alarm about “women getting harder “ and that “cold approach is dying.”

Apparently cold approach and the dating scene has had one foot in the grave for 15 years now lol.

Neither me nor my close friends have noticed.

NOTE: Most guys would say that online game, and especially Tinder, has gotten harder and I do somewhat agree there. When Tinder first came out it was like “sex on demand” now you must have professional pictures and actually take care of your looks a little.

Daygame was actually harder back in 2009 when RSD was turning every dude into an approach machine and the PUA show was on Vh1. Women started being very skeptical of any dude who would approach her.

A hell of a lot less dudes approaching now.

Things evolve and change somewhat but the fundamentals of game stay the same you just have to have the emotional intelligence to be able to observe and understand the feedback you get and calibrate what you do accordingly.

For example: for a good while a lot of guys (me included) told guys to stop worrying so much about “text game” and to use texting for logistics only. Still ok advice for a new guy because they are just more likely to fuck it up over long text conversations.

But now longer texting conversations with the current crop of 18 -24 year olds can massively work in your favor and reduce flaking by quite a lot.

Back in 08 I was having a lot more flakes than I thought I should and a guy that’s went by the name “Blackdragon” told me to stop talking about having sex with her during the textings because even when they are enjoying that it takes away from her being able to just say “well the sex just kinda happened” and so they flaked so they wouldn’t feel “slutty.”

Now? The current young women don’t give a fuck about plausible deniability and looking slutty. I learned how to write good sex scenes and now when im texting I’ll get very descriptive and vivid and paint pictures in her mind of us fucking. They fucking love it and makes them excited to meet up. It’s all about evolution.

I don’t know man, all the groupthink on here about “women are so hard now” I just don’t get it and the constant complaining is what stops me from wanting to even post on here much and I suspect that’s why you don’t see more experienced dudes posting. So of course your left with a bunch of guys with little experience and results complaining “it’s so much harder now.”

Just not what my friends and I have noticed. Women are CRAVING real men. If you fit that description with her there is a good chance she is going to want to fuck your brains out.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did people read op were I said multiple times women 50 times easier... please guy re read post, is like we are talking about total different things....

Let's say hb 10 Cindy is ovulating single and wants dick and super easy, gets dressed goes out with friends, goes to a club and there are 20 dudes per girl, no counting pigs, ughs etc... good luck with this

Last edited:
>