Not open for further replies.

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
dose age meters for starting pua?

i'm 32 and started it when i was 30

but i was starting with another plan

to grow as person and to become a brand men

but i'm still unemployed and going to start very small business as web developer

and making developing

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Its easier when your younger because you aren't stuck in years of bad habits. But we've had PLENTY of guys start from scratch at in late 30's, 40's and 50's and still get great success.

The good news is that older guys have more sexual value and can have an easier time once they get the skill down.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The thirties are your best years in my opinion. You're very attractive to women from teens to thirties. You're a man, rather than a boy. You probably have a job, and are out of the childish habits that younger men have. Maybe you understand women a little bit better, or so they hope.

I started when I was 27. It's never too late to begin your transformation.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I disagree with @Tony D and @Mr.Rob and this is me offering some reality to OP. Your 30s are not your best years and you are better off starting when younger as:

1. You have a higher sex drive.

2. It is more socially acceptable to fuck random women while doing it after 30 is frowned upon.

3. The hottest girls will generally date in their own age group due to social pressure.

4. You have more avenues to meet women that are socially acceptable. You just can't go to parties and bars as much after 30 that are likely to attract a lot of young attractive women.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I disagree with @Tony D and @Mr.Rob and this is me offering some reality to OP. Your 30s are not your best years and you are better off starting when younger as:

2. It is more socially acceptable to fuck random women while doing it after 30 is frowned upon.

3. The hottest girls will generally date in their own age group due to social pressure.

4. You have more avenues to meet women that are socially acceptable. You just can't go to parties and bars as much after 30 that are likely to attract a lot of young attractive women.

I don't agree. Maybe you have a higher sex drive, but I'm 41 and I still have a high sex drive.

Who gives a shit if it's socially acceptable? I still fuck random women and don't care what anyone thinks about it. You don't need to even consider your age until you hit 40, that is, if you're going for 18-23 year olds. Even then, I never had much of a problem with age until I was hitting my late thirties. Still, I was able to hook up with lots of good looking young women who didn't care at all.

There are plenty of men who go to bars in their 30's, and the hottest girls generally find the highest value guys they can, and tend to date 5-10 years older then them. Men with more money, more social power, for example.

There is a kernel of truth here that it's a bit harder in your 30's depending on your lifestyle. Personally, I racked up more notches with hot 18-21 year olds in my 30's than any other time in my life. But then I didn't find pickup stuff until I was 27. Maybe if I'd found it at 18 I'd sing a different tune.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human

I mean there are pros and cons to starting at each but we've had plenty of guys come in their late 30's and do very well.

My bootcamp instructor in 2015 was 40 and regularly pulled 22 years olds from the best clubs around the world. He was at BC with his 21 year old sidekick that he pulls 3-somes with who he met at a nightclub in Vegas.

Chase is in his 40's now I believe and in a recent thread mentioned how he was in a nightclub chatting up some young girl giving him IOI's.

It may not be socially acceptable but Ive yet to meet or hear from an attractive guy in their 30's practicing this stuff that wished they were in their 20's.

Instead Ive always heard it gets better/easier as you age (as long as you stay attractive and powerful).

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
me in the elevator up to my apartment: you realize i’m a lot older than you right?
her: why do you think i like you?

what experience do you have being in your thirties @Oh Pry? have you ever heard of daddy issues? i’m pretty sure i posted a folder full of college age girls that i fucked all time and location stamped. i’m pretty sure everyone knows brad pitt was considered the hottest man alive between 30-40. you are just unwilling to admit you could be wrong. i have experience being in my twenties and thirties and for me thirties was far better.

will everyone have my experience? no. it depends on how you age and when you peak. i have a full head of hair, i’m ripped, and have a look that got better with age.

if i were you i’d quit worrying about the future and focus on the present. handle shit now and the future will take care of itself. but from reading your recent posts it seems your discouraged because tinder is the only way you can get laid. but hey you’re indian and according to you they’re at the top of the pecking order in nyc. so you have nothing to worry about lol.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

This is your opinion and limiting belief but is not factual:

1.- sex drive is individual since everyone biology is different my sex drive in my 30s was super high...

2.- Total lie and kj

3. not true women like guys 5-10 years older than them

4.- total kj

where do you get this info. from???? This are assumptions, limiting believes, not based on the field or reality... My prime was in my 30s were i got the hottest and most of my racking up my lay count, i was bedding all the way to under 18 girls...

most sex symbolls in their 30s as well:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills his experience is 100% from tinder. he thinks that california’s are ruining western civilization, amongst many other ideas not grounding in any sort of reality. he idolized dan bilzerian and thinks no other guys have that lifestyle because they don’t advertise it. like brad pitt and russell brand ended up in rehab for drinking alone in their bedrooms.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills his experience is 100% from tinder. he thinks that california’s are ruining western civilization, amongst many other ideas not grounding in any sort of reality. he idolized dan bilzerian and thinks no other guys have that lifestyle because they don’t advertise it. like brad pitt and russell brand ended up in rehab for drinking alone in their bedrooms.

Oh this is the same dude, nevermind, this dude and the get rich dude need reality checks

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

As was mentioned earlier, this is not true, especially for men. I know men well into their 40s that have more sex and crave more sex than they did at any earlier point in their lives.

Women are a slightly different story due to things like menopause, but none of us are targeting women that old, right? ;)

That's because your goal is to do it for validation and not for the actual sex itself.

It is very easy to subtlety have sex with gorgeous young women (ages 18 - 29+) well into your 30s. You are generally MOST attractive to women in your 30s, and I'm absolutely looking forward to my coming years. I turn 32 in February, and most of the guys above me have already stated that they are in their 30s and early 40s. And they clearly aren't having any issues.

But yes, if your goal is to bring four young, hot girls to your uncle's birthday party when you're 38, then it's probably going to be frowned up by your family.

...huh?

I didn't realize we were all still in college. :oops:

You can if you live in a big city, like NYC. Or San Diego. Or Los Angeles. Or Miami. Or Austin. Or <insert 10 other big cities in the U.S., followed by tons of other big cities outside of the U.S. in different countries>

If you live in a suburban area in the boonies where Ashley, your high school crush, graduates and goes to community college... yeah, Ashley will probably be knocked up and living at home with her two babies by the time she's 22.

Then there's also the fact that all of these young, attractive women flock to grocery stores like Trader Joe's and big malls to do shopping basically all the time. Problem solved! No parties or bars required. ;)

- Franco

MWall

Space Monkey
space monkey
Its easier when your younger because you aren't stuck in years of bad habits. But we've had PLENTY of guys start from scratch at in late 30's, 40's and 50's and still get great success.

The good news is that older guys have more sexual value and can have an easier time once they get the skill down.

why do older guys have more sexual value?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
as a whole i don’t think they do. there is a red pill mentality that women hit a wall and men age like fine wine. i think different men peak at different times. a lot more overweight bald slobs in their thirties than in their twenties. i think from a looks perspective more men look good in their twenties. but men who take care of themselves can look good for a long time.

then there are finances and maturity. older men have in general these things better handled.

not all women like older men. the percentage is quite small most likely. but i posit the percentage of older guys that are actually competition is smaller. so even though there’s less chicks there’s even less competition. so it can be a pretty big advantage. especially today now that trt is widely available.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is trt?
testosterone replacement therapy. you go to the doctor and they prescribe you enough testosterone to get your levels to what basically a college athletes would be, high range of what’s considered normal. it’s likely far more than you made in your early twenties unless you were seriously genetically gifted. find the right doctor and they’ll pretty much give it to anyone. the wrong doctor and you could be very low t and not get it.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I started as an absolute newbye at age 45, and it took me about a year before I started pulling new girls consistently (like once a week or so).

Today I'm 50 and in the last two years the average age of all my girls was 25. There is no shortage of girls who actually like older men.

You can start at any age if you have a positive mindset. Just stay away from "life sucks after 30" and similar limiting beliefs.

However if you want to see progress, whether in Seduction or in your entrepreneurial business, you need to push yourself and put in the required hours of work. You may have to prioritize.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Guys here misunderstood what I meant. It is not as much about being attractive, it is about access and social acceptance when it comes to the hottest girls. Hot girls regularly go for lesser attractive men all because those men are socially acceptable or have access to them. Most of the hottest girls are not meeting guys out grocery shopping, that is a select few. Most of the better looking younger women are meeting men in social circles and not to mention you are dealing with nagging cockblocking friends that will stop her from going for an older guy.

Women around your age, as I see with women over the age of 25, become more marriage-minded and more closed off to quick instant sex. Younger women meanwhile are using you for your wealth.

Not to discourage a guy though, I think there could very well be ways around beating age.

1. Earn status in a sexy realm. A hot nightclub owner in his 30s is easily slaying.

2. Numbers game anyways, find the odd 20-something chick who is tired of the BS and wants to explore more.

3. Go for girls from cultures where age differences are not a big deal because they sure as hell are in the US.

Being attractive is not enough. The key part is access and social acceptance which old age becomes a barrier for.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human

As a general rule older guys have more life experience and success in all realms (from mating to career etc). This equates to more power. Whats one the biggest attraction factors women want in men? Power.

Sure there's plenty of guys in their 30's who are either A) unkept/unnattractive or B) avg joe the cubicle dwelling customer service agent (or both) that are going to skew the stats on guys getting laid in their 30's.

But were talking about guys that make a point to be in-shape/attractive and either have success in their career or are working towards some big mission likely to succeed.

That subgroup of guys (as pointed out and which comprises these boards) has probably the highest sexual value of all.

Look at all the biggest movie sex symbols throughout history (sean connery, brad pitt, etc.) ... their always in 30-40's when theyre considered peak attractiveness.

Everyone working on themselves judiciously is likely going to fall into this category as well.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys here misunderstood what I meant. It is not as much about being attractive, it is about access and social acceptance when it comes to the hottest girls. Hot girls regularly go for lesser attractive men all because those men are socially acceptable or have access to them. Most of the hottest girls are not meeting guys out grocery shopping, that is a select few. Most of the better looking younger women are meeting men in social circles and not to mention you are dealing with nagging cockblocking friends that will stop her from going for an older guy.

Women around your age, as I see with women over the age of 25, become more marriage-minded and more closed off to quick instant sex. Younger women meanwhile are using you for your wealth.

Why do you continue to argue with PUAs in their 30s, 40s, heck even 50s when you aren't even in your 30s yourself?
By definition this is KJ. Also a lot of your concrete claims about social acceptance, sex drive, cockblocks are either pure nonsense or solvable problems, as more or less everybody will tell you here. Please learn when to listen and when to teach.

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Oh Pry until you get off tinder and out in to the real world, why don’t you quit pretending to know how things work.

women cockblock older guys? they cock block everyone. in my experience it’s less likely as an older guy because you have more of a father/authority figure role and a lot of women submit to that.

as far as access, i remember rarely getting invited to hot clubs in my twenties. if i want to go out now i hit up a promoter friend. if you been to exclusive night clubs you’d realize most of the men in these venues are not in their twenties.

but you tear down exclusive venues and say you have to be in the know to find the actual good clubs and these promoter/bottle service clubs filled with models isn’t where the hot girls are, like i don’t know anyone in new york and know you’re full of shit. but you’re going to general admissions clubs. then you post asking how to get the girls so you can get in to exclusive clubs.

what you’re doing is coping. you are a kj (keyboard jockey). you make racial excuses but when i agree with you, just to troll you so youd shut up. it may have worked you’ve stopped with the race stuff. now it’s all this age stuff. as long as your a self hating ethnic you’re fucked because of limiting beliefs. all your opinions are just that and not based on experience. if you don’t learn to love yourself you’re going to be stuck in this pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>