Are there any short successful guys here?

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
tl;dr I'm looking for anecdotal evidence just for motivation.

All senior/successful members seem to be at least 5'10" and over. I'm 5'8" and as much as I hate to admit, these days it's really bothering me.

I'm from India and 5'8" is not considered short back home. So, I never had this insecurity for most part of my life and in fact I was considered good looking back home. After I moved here 9 years ago, for a good few years I didn't even realise I was short and had average success with women with just my natural skills.

To level up, I got into game and only then I realised my drawbacks and sexual market value, which was both a positive, which made me realistic but at the same time massively affected my confidence. I've been on this journey for nearly 5 years and I must say my results have gone downhill compared to my natural days. First couple of years were pretty good and I hadn't realized my limitations. COVID had a huge impact. So, I don't know if the first couple of years were good cos of my confidence or if things were different before COVID. So can't really count as 5 years but FWIW, that is my background.

I wish I never got into game and never realized my limitations. Unfortunately, I can't unlearn my limitations now. I just need to circumvent my understanding in a positive way which helps me move forward with the same confidence I had to begin with. It has always helped me learn better from anecdotes than anything. So, I'd like to hear your success stories.

I'm new here and I see a lot of positive people on this forum, which is quite unusual for a game forum where a lot of guys try to one up each other. I'd say at least 90% of them are positive people. However, I see a tiny fraction of people who try to bring down guys. So, if you're one of them and if your answer is unhelpful, doesn't answer the question or downright denting someone's confidence, please refrain from answering.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’m in no way a master seducer but I am very proud of my achievements whereas my height is 5’7” and constantly get jokes from my friends group for being somewhat short.

It’s not a limitation.

As long as you are taller than most women, it should barely affect you once you see it from the whole seduction perspective.

Women welcome you better when you have these:
- Height
- Great presence
- Preselection
- Looks
- Style

You can have all of them or just some… of course if you have all of them, you will be very much welcomed.

But a welcome is that… how well you are received… you still have to have game and seduce the girl.
99% of the girls won’t do the work for you.

So yeah, it opens doors… and that’s all it does really.

This is one of the things where men project their worldviews into women.
Women do not care for looks in a partner as much as men do.

I won’t tell names but many great guys in this space are not what you would call tall.

Edit: And many great guys in this space also are not exactly handsome, by the way.

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m in no way a master seducer but I am very proud of my achievements whereas my height is 5’7” and constantly get jokes from my friends group for being somewhat short.
That's really motivating..
It’s not a limitation.

As long as you are taller than most women, it should barely affect you once you see it from the whole seduction perspective.

Women welcome you better when you have these:
- Height
- Great presence
- Preselection
- Looks
- Style

You can have all of them or just some… of course if you have all of them, you will be very much welcomed.

But a welcome is that… how well you are received… you still have to have game and seduce the girl.
99% of the girls won’t do the work for you.

So yeah, it opens doors… and that’s all it does really.

This is one of the things where men project their worldviews into women.
Women do not care for looks in a partner as much as men do.

I won’t tell names but many great guys in this space are not what you would call tall.

Edit: And many great guys in this space also are not exactly handsome, by the way.
Ya most guys won't come forward to claim themselves as short and not good looking. But at least knowing they're out there helps lift me up and keep going when things aren't working

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The short crew, the indian crew, the high morality crew and the broke guys crew every month you guys are relentless, cope central.. yawn

When things aren't working, you start doubting yourself and start nitpicking everything..

If I was in your place and if someone complained to me, I'd have thought the same I guess, can't blame you

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I've been on this journey for nearly 5 years and I must say my results have gone downhill compared to my natural days.

I wish I never got into game and never realized my limitations.

You do realize in the first statement you disproved that it was actually a limitation, and then you go on to call it a limitation..?

Looks like you have somehow given yourself an inferiority complex without anyone actually giving it to you. Because I could sense in all your other questions that the issue was not some 'limitation' but the fact that girls triggered your self esteem issues. Whenever this happens things almost always go straight downhill. The first thing a girl does is test a man's mental strength, to see if he really is as strong and confident as he presents, that's why 'shit tests' exist. She has enough self esteem issues of her own, she wants to be with some guy who is fearless and ready for anything so she can hold onto him when her emotions get out of control. And when she sees him get touchy about something, it's like shopping for a TV and one of the buttons is broken. If that's broken, what else is broken?

I've never seen any good 'advice' for short guys. It's the same as if you're a guy with any other somewhat unattractive physical traits. The answer is always 'you can't change it so do whatever you were going to do anyway'. There is no other answer. Any guy who is physically fit and psychologically impenetrable can get almost anything he wants in life, you can see examples everywhere, but most people are simply unwilling to face the music such as they are, especially those who think they have a good excuse.

Nobody can remove your internal self-imposed limitations except you. You simply have to say 'I accept reality and I'm going to win anyway' and then start strategizing and taking action. One day we'll all end up in dust, so what else are you going to do?

Police dog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
“Here” is where? US? Canada? UK? If US is it CA or Midwest where people are giant? Highly doubt you will get issues because of your height in Cali.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
First guy I ever knew who was a player was a 5'3", chubby, swarthy Puerto Rican.

Super charismatic guy though and a star salesman. Women loved him. Every girl he I saw him shag was cute, blonde, and taller than him.

Jerome Wu is 5 feet 5 ½ inches. Heavily accented Chinese guy. He used to out-pull the RSD guys when he was going around with them as their cameraman.

My best friend for years was another 5'5" Chinese guy with a heavy accent. Super charismatic guy, possibly the most socially intelligent human being I have ever known. Girls always loved him and found him very charming. He was still always secretly worried about his height and considered leg lengthening surgery... I don't know why, he did just fine with women.

I guess wouldn't choose to be short if presented with the choice. If one day I woke up and I was though, I'd just shift over to more aggressive game like all my short friends use.

Short charismatic, aggressive short guys are a thing for a good reason -- you can get away with a lot of stuff as a short guy that taller guys can't.

You should check out Jerome's article on it, might be worth a read:

Also William Gupta's... 5'9" half-black half-Indian seducer who used to write for GC:

Chase

James Cruse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My cousin is about 5’5” and he is one of the best seducers I’ve ever seen - it honestly never affected him and no woman I know that’s around him that either slept with him, wanted to sleep with him or otherwise female friends have never mentioned his height or that it made him less attractive.

He had orbiter women waiting for a chance to date him because he wasn’t interested.

Every girl he dated was so much taller than him - far above average height tall, young, blonde, actual model women who are sweethearts.

I don’t want to badmouth my cousin, but his face/physique was slim and just slightly above average and very short, so nothing to write home about.

Last edited:

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You do realize in the first statement you disproved that it was actually a limitation, and then you go on to call it a limitation..?
Yes. I know it's only in my mind and I've been with women taller than me in the past. But when you're constantly failing suddenly, it makes you think "did I just get lucky in the past?", "Was it just a fool's mate?", "Have I lost that charisma I had and I don't know how to get it back etc etc".
Things like this go over and over in your mind.

I said it was better not to know game cos, I was in ignorance in the past and "ignorance was a bliss", is what I meant. I'm not denying that game won't work.

Looks like you have somehow given yourself an inferiority complex without anyone actually giving it to you. Because I could sense in all your other questions that the issue was not some 'limitation' but the fact that girls triggered your self esteem issues.
Possible. I do recognize that I'm battling self-esteem issues recently and I'm doing everything in my capacity to get over it. Getting motivation like I asked in this question is one of the many things that I'm trying not to fall into a dark place. If we were able to rationalize everything in the world easily, there wouldn't have been wars, depression etc.

Whenever this happens things almost always go straight downhill. The first thing a girl does is test a man's mental strength, to see if he really is as strong and confident as he presents, that's why 'shit tests' exist. She has enough self esteem issues of her own, she wants to be with some guy who is fearless and ready for anything so she can hold onto him when her emotions get out of control. And when she sees him get touchy about something, it's like shopping for a TV and one of the buttons is broken. If that's broken, what else is broken?

I've never seen any good 'advice' for short guys. It's the same as if you're a guy with any other somewhat unattractive physical traits. The answer is always 'you can't change it so do whatever you were going to do anyway'. There is no other answer. Any guy who is physically fit and psychologically impenetrable can get almost anything he wants in life, you can see examples everywhere, but most people are simply unwilling to face the music such as they are, especially those who think they have a good excuse.

Nobody can remove your internal self-imposed limitations except you. You simply have to say 'I accept reality and I'm going to win anyway' and then start strategizing and taking action. One day we'll all end up in dust, so what else are you going to do?
I can't deny anything you've said. You're 100% right in whatever you've written here.

Honestly I don't know why some guys are overreacting to my post. I know you guys might've heard complaints in the past but it's not like I'm complaining or anything, I just asked to know just to get some motivation, which I've written in bold letters.

I wanted to know about short successful seducers to get inspiration and even a better mindset (which I know I'm struggling with, these days). I may find some tip that'll help me overcome my limiting belief. For ex, I went over @ulrich 's posts and I found a few tips and just knowing that someone somewhere in the world is doing it is enough inspiration.

For ex: in the past, when a chic rejected me, it'd affect me a lot but after I followed Chase's mindset of "Girls are just silly and cute". It hasn't affected me 99% of the time. So, that's a tip that helped me overcome rejections. Similarly, I wanted to know something that short seducers do that help.

First guy I ever knew who was a player was a 5'3", chubby, swarthy Puerto Rican.

Super charismatic guy though and a star salesman. Women loved him. Every girl he I saw him shag was cute, blonde, and taller than him.

Jerome Wu is 5 feet 5 ½ inches. Heavily accented Chinese guy. He used to out-pull the RSD guys when he was going around with them as their cameraman.

My best friend for years was another 5'5" Chinese guy with a heavy accent. Super charismatic guy, possibly the most socially intelligent human being I have ever known. Girls always loved him and found him very charming. He was still always secretly worried about his height and considered leg lengthening surgery... I don't know why, he did just fine with women.

I guess wouldn't choose to be short if presented with the choice. If one day I woke up and I was though, I'd just shift over to more aggressive game like all my short friends use.

Short charismatic, aggressive short guys are a thing for a good reason -- you can get away with a lot of stuff as a short guy that taller guys can't.

You should check out Jerome's article on it, might be worth a read:

Also William Gupta's... 5'9" half-black half-Indian seducer who used to write for GC:

Chase
Thanks for that @Chase . When I hear anecdotal evidences, I feel more convinced than articles but I'll take a look at those articles as well.

BTW, man honestly I don't know if I'll ever become a great seducer but at least I want to become a great human being like you. I've never seen you one up anyone despite your success not only in seduction but just life in general.

Your patience, ability to tolerate bullshit (including me in this post.. you might've heard this a million times yet you don't get bitter or annoyed and try to explain), your composure and non-judgemental attitude that makes anyone respect you. No wonder chics go crazy for you.

I always treat people as equal including my boss at work but honestly I really look up to you man.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for that @Chase . When I hear anecdotal evidences, I feel more convinced than articles but I'll take a look at those articles as well.

BTW, man honestly I don't know if I'll ever become a great seducer but at least I want to become a great human being like you. I've never seen you one up anyone despite your success not only in seduction but just life in general.

Your patience, ability to tolerate bullshit (including me in this post.. you might've heard this a million times yet you don't get bitter or annoyed and try to explain), your composure and non-judgemental attitude that makes anyone respect you. No wonder chics go crazy for you.

I always treat people as equal including my boss at work but honestly I really look up to you man.

Cheers man.

Well, there are a handful of similar worries guys have over and over again. You hear them a lot in this space. It’s pretty normal for guys in the space a long time to get annoyed. “Gah, not this again!” They feel they’ve already answered it to death.

I just try to remind myself it’s always someone new with a similar worry/complaint. The vast majority of men in the world have the same issues, worries, and complaints, and with a community like this they are filtering in one at a time and rediscovering everything all over again, each man going through it.

Everything in life is like this. We are all constantly rediscovering things so many others before us already discovered long ago. The experienced guys may already be through that in seduction, but I guarantee you in some other area of their lives right now they are rediscovering something that others have long since put behind them (be that in education, career, entrepreneurship, investing, LTRs, divorce, child-rearing, some hobby, some sport, some art, or whatever else have you).

The normal process is for guys to go through the discovery process (newbies), then shift into the helping process (senior members)… then after a while get crusty and old and fatigued at dealing with the same newbie questions again and again, at which point they sort of cloister themselves away in small private groups, then eventually those groups dry up and they’re out of it.

I’ve seen that cycle through a few times though. If you ask me, if you want a thriving, long-lived community, you need both the experienced guys, able to talk about things at a high level and cut right to the meat of issues, but you also need a continual influx of newer guys still dealing with new guy questions.

So you could say I am grateful for guys’ newbie questions. It means we are still getting new blood, and from that new blood some of the greats of tomorrow will emerge. Us guys at the top have a shelf-life; if you want an ongoing community, you need new blood coming in to fill the shoes of the old once we’ve reached our expiration dates :)

I am not above mocking guys occasionally who are overly stuck on their woe-is-me-isms though:

What can I say… none of us are perfect :D

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When things aren't working, you start doubting yourself and start nitpicking everything..

If I was in your place and if someone complained to me, I'd have thought the same I guess, can't blame you
look i have video proof look at 5:14 this dude from south beach, but he worked hard on his fundamentals (like my short wings primo and sam), by the way i seen a girl tell me, that she would not hook up with primo due to his height, to then hook up and do multiple 3 somes with him and get onitis on him... (my mouth dropped)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm 6'1".

Sometimes I try to pull a girl and get rejected.
Fast forward 10 minutes, and she is making out with a guy half my size.
I just throw my hands in the air and say, "Way to go man, good game".

A lot of women just want attention and validation from taller guys.
The truth is they can get scared and auto-reject (bigger physical threat, too much competition because the guy naturally gets lots of AIs, etc).
So they revert back to a safer option, which is the shorter dude.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yes. I know it's only in my mind and I've been with women taller than me in the past. But when you're constantly failing suddenly, it makes you think "did I just get lucky in the past?", "Was it just a fool's mate?", "Have I lost that charisma I had and I don't know how to get it back etc etc".
Things like this go over and over in your mind.

I said it was better not to know game cos, I was in ignorance in the past and "ignorance was a bliss", is what I meant. I'm not denying that game won't work.

Possible. I do recognize that I'm battling self-esteem issues recently and I'm doing everything in my capacity to get over it. Getting motivation like I asked in this question is one of the many things that I'm trying not to fall into a dark place. If we were able to rationalize everything in the world easily, there wouldn't have been wars, depression etc.

I can't deny anything you've said. You're 100% right in whatever you've written here.

Honestly I don't know why some guys are overreacting to my post. I know you guys might've heard complaints in the past but it's not like I'm complaining or anything, I just asked to know just to get some motivation, which I've written in bold letters.

I wanted to know about short successful seducers to get inspiration and even a better mindset (which I know I'm struggling with, these days). I may find some tip that'll help me overcome my limiting belief. For ex, I went over @ulrich 's posts and I found a few tips and just knowing that someone somewhere in the world is doing it is enough inspiration.

For ex: in the past, when a chic rejected me, it'd affect me a lot but after I followed Chase's mindset of "Girls are just silly and cute". It hasn't affected me 99% of the time. So, that's a tip that helped me overcome rejections. Similarly, I wanted to know something that short seducers do that help.

Hope you find the encouragement you're looking for. But remember, whenever you allow something outside of yourself (e.g. examples of other successful dudes) to prop up your self image, you are risking that one day something else external to yourself will come along and break it. Because we cannot control what happens around us or what we see, but only our own will.

For me, at the end of the day, there is only my desire and will to succeed that I can depend on. Everything else is weak and destructible. That means that nobody can come along and play puppet with my motivation or self image. And it also means I can deal with situations for which I don't happen to have any successful examples to follow.

Examples are like friends. They can help you immensely, but there's a lot about them you don't know yet that can end up causing you trouble and confusion if you depend on them too much. And your own experience (in this case, knowing that you were already successful) should always hold a higher level of regard.

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hope you find the encouragement you're looking for. But remember, whenever you allow something outside of yourself (e.g. examples of other successful dudes) to prop up your self image, you are risking that one day something else external to yourself will come along and break it. Because we cannot control what happens around us or what we see, but only our own will.

For me, at the end of the day, there is only my desire and will to succeed that I can depend on. Everything else is weak and destructible. That means that nobody can come along and play puppet with my motivation or self image. And it also means I can deal with situations for which I don't happen to have any successful examples to follow.

Examples are like friends. They can help you immensely, but there's a lot about them you don't know yet that can end up causing you trouble and confusion if you depend on them too much. And your own experience (in this case, knowing that you were already successful) should always hold a higher level of regard.
That is inspiring to read.. I hope all that I'm doing now is just a stop gap solution until I have "true confidence" someday. Thanks

>