Call of the Wild

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Some thoughts:

First off, I would say that a tiny switch in my game has probably increased my results massively. Before I would invite a girl to go for a walk with me and then pull her home under the excuse of drinks or something and take her in my car. I almost never do that anymore. Instead I invite a girl to a bar or to my place for beer/wine and I feel like it is more effective.

Second, after fucking the girl yesterday, who by all means was a nice 7.5/10, I realized that fucking every night is a hard toll on me, which I always happen to be doing whenever I'm in Poland And I realized that I have so much abundance now that I would simply rather go to sleep early and chill, than fuck a girl who is below an 8. At first I blamed it on too much casual sex that felt emotionless and unpleasant, but then I realized the girl simply needs to be better.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Cold approach lay, Poland 23/06/2022
Superb body. Great tits and ass. Overall an 8/10.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm getting a feeling that texting girls while you are standing with them isn't good. Because then she sees the message while you are talking together which means that when she leaves you she needs to take extra initiative to reply (in essence, for her, it feels for her a bit like she is "texting you first"). I think it is better to grab her number, leave her and then text her 5+ minutes later. That way she will go away, have a break and then receive your message. In alot of these the girl doesn't text me back which means I need to do an awkward double text the day after like "got home safe" or something.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm getting a feeling that texting girls while you are standing with them isn't good. Because then she sees the message while you are talking together which means that when she leaves you she needs to take extra initiative to reply (in essence, for her, it feels for her a bit like she is "texting you first"). I think it is better to grab her number, leave her and then text her 5+ minutes later. That way she will go away, have a break and then receive your message. In alot of these the girl doesn't text me back which means I need to do an awkward double text the day after like "got home safe" or something.
incorrect! you can do either way, does not really make a difference, i did it last night...causation correlation (the whole point of texting there is to create momentum and for her not to forget who you are and get a texting dynamic, vs sitting there and let the number stale )...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Quick update:
8 daygame lays and 1 tinder lay the past 5 weeks. A fuckton of dates and instant dates and approaches. My instagram followers count is exploding just from daygame, get like 10 new followers a week.

LRs:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Pulled another girl and smashed her bloody pussy instant date style.

Approach>lead and walk to lemonade place>walk to my place>escalate/overcome objections>period sex.

Girl was uzbek, but looked southern european. Petite. Boomshakalaka.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Pulled another Ukrainian 18 yo from daygame.

Approach>walk to bar>walk to my place>escalate>smash.

Will write an LR later.
Friday=first date lay
Saturday=instant pull
Sunday=instant pull
Today/Monday=instant pull

Let's see how long I can keep my streak up!

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pulled another Ukrainian 18 yo from daygame.

Approach>walk to bar>walk to my place>escalate>smash.

Will write an LR later.
Friday=first date lay
Saturday=instant pull
Sunday=instant pull
Today/Monday=instant pull

Let's see how long I can keep my streak up!
Bruh you are on fire. Love it!

Can you make the LR a bit more detailed from approach (opening, hook etc) to lay.. read some of your stuff and some of those tend to be missing

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Bruh you are on fire. Love it!

Can you make the LR a bit more detailed from approach (opening, hook etc) to lay.. read some of your stuff and some of those tend to be missing
Honestly they just hook immediately because my subcomms are so powerful and smooth/calibrated and it's the right girl at the right time. Then I will just tease them a bit, flirt, shoot the shit and ask them to come with me. Sometimes I will just be very suggestive like "so what are you up to now", "what's your favourite drink" etc. Girl on Sunday herself just asked me straight up if I wanted to go grab something to drink with her now after I told her I was also just walking around.

I honestly completely forget what we talk about in our first interaction. I usually can only remember what we talk about post-sex. I would have to start recording my sets. She told me interesting things about her approach to guys in the city, guys from tinder and guys who approach her. I mostly want to write an LR because of that.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Honestly they just hook immediately because my subcomms are so powerful and smooth/calibrated and it's the right girl at the right time. Then I will just tease them a bit, flirt, shoot the shit and ask them to come with me. Sometimes I will just be very suggestive like "so what are you up to now", "what's your favourite drink" etc. Girl on Sunday herself just asked me straight up if I wanted to go grab something to drink with her now after I told her I was also just walking around.

I honestly completely forget what we talk about in our first interaction. I usually can only remember what we talk about post-sex. I would have to start recording my sets. She told me interesting things about her approach to guys in the city, guys from tinder and guys who approach her. I mostly want to write an LR because of that.
Yea physical game is back just like the glory of pick up days, most did not experience it, but back in the days it was just like this.... @PaulieFlyn10 he also has what is called killer instinct...and he hustles, he has also improved his fundamentals a bit and changed a lot of his red pill crap thinking...

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yea physical game is back just like the glory of pick up days, most did not experience it, but back in the days it was just like this.... @PaulieFlyn10 he also has what is called killer instinct...and he hustles, he has also improved his fundamentals a bit and changed a lot of his red pill crap thinking...
Cool. What do you mean physical game?

Like subcomms, presence, fundamentals?

ferrero

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cool. What do you mean physical game?

Like subcomms, presence, fundamentals?
this thread, comment #59, from skills:

Physical game was you able with doing less convey social frame, sexual frame that you can deliver the good by way of subcommunications.. you could do this and get laid more than guys are getting laid now a days 3 lays a week doing this was normal and common, consistantly...let me repeat consistantly, day game, night game did not matter...

physical game never left.

Physical game = physical escalation with surface level conversation. No tailored verbal conversation with the purpose of turning her on.

The "tailored verbal conversation with the purpose of turning her on" = what i like to call "second generation verbals"

So when i say

"Physical game coming back"

I mean to say, a return to physically escalating without second gen.

Because physical game = physical escalation with surface level conversation.

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
this thread, comment #59, from skills:

Thanks bro... that was so helpful

I believe 60 YOC was a big teacher of this style ? @Skills

>