Can you be an older man and still be a 'lover' not a provider?

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey

In this article it states that you basically have to be exceptional as an older man going for a younger woman in order not to be creepy. However, lover is also a man who is 'working low status jobs' but also providing sexual value.

How to play this?

Last edited:

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey

In this article it states that you basically have to be exceptional as an older man going for a younger woman in order not to be creepy. However, lover is also a man who is 'working low status jobs' but also providing sexual value.

How to play this?

Yeah, Hypergammy isn't really that big in the west. If you're old and creepy with money, girls won't care much. Maybe a gold digger will. Be old and attractive.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’ve questioned about this over the years as well, but I think exceptional fundamentals is the best start at getting younger women. Look as young as you can, be fashionable, and be in the best shape as you can be.

I won’t discuss about the job thing much because even if I was rich, women wouldn’t know anything about what I do for work until I knew them for some time.

Having an exceptional career still sounds great either way, but I feel fundamentals can still work until you get there.

I feel with having the exceptional career it’s mostly important for the exceptional young women that everyone goes crazy for, if you’re trying to be in a relationship with her, and if you’re really that much older than the girl.

I feel you can still sleep with younger women, but they won’t be the best of the best if you’re not.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

How to play this?

I have not read the article cause you just can not embarrassed her socially that is it(her friends can not be ewww, when they see you), all that exceptional is mehhh, but that is my take, i have not read the article..... here is the thing when you guys picture and you ask women about older guys, they are thinking of a dude that looks like bill belicheck, they are not thinking of tom brady, get what i am saying

when you talk to women about older dude they are picturing this:

B7Fyu4YIUAEYUnH.jpg

They are not picturing this:

hugh-jackman-01.jpg

So of course you can be a lover, there is not other way i hook unless is lover....

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think if you’re old, you need money and visibility.
Melania came to the United States in search of a rich dude. She was going to parties in NY’s elite circles. Unless you think Donald is an attractive dude, it’s clear that she wanted wealth and status before anything else.

Women these days are passing up hot guys their own age . They are turning down sex left and right. The sheer number of dudes throwing themselves at them is elevating their standards exponentially. To catch their eye you have to stand out in some way.

Any girl knows very well they can go on Tinder and get laid within a couple hours. Sex is so cheap to them.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think if you’re old, you need money and visibility.
Melania came to the United States in search of a rich dude. She was going to parties in NY’s elite circles. Unless you think Donald is an attractive dude, it’s clear that she wanted wealth and status before anything else.

Women these days are passing up hot guys their own age . They are turning down sex left and right. The sheer number of dudes throwing themselves at them is elevating their standards exponentially. To catch their eye you have to stand out in some way.

Any girl knows very well they can go on Tinder and get laid within a couple hours. Sex is so cheap to them.

^ How many women have you seduced as an older man?

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
You need looks...or at least to reach a minimum threshold in looks....and tight game.
But well, It's not that different than when you are younger.

The only real difference is the number of chicks you have to approach
It increases exponentially once you go past a certain point (50+).

Damn, I'm 41 and my looks and attractivity are at an all time high (still increasing with each year BTW).

If you believe you need a crutch to fuck young chicks (money, status, a nice car, etc), than your mind you set you up for failure if you don't have any of those.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You need looks...or at least to reach a minimum threshold in looks....and tight game.
But well, It's not that different than when you are younger.

The only real difference is the number of chicks you have to approach
It increases exponentially once you go past a certain point (50+).

Damn, I'm 41 and my looks and attractivity are at an all time high (still increasing with each year BTW).

If you believe you need a crutch to fuck young chicks (money, status, a nice car, etc), than your mind you set you up for failure if you don't have any of those.
One of the articles did say you had to be exceptional career wise to get younger women.

It said to either be reasonably high up where you work, be an entrepreneur/own business, or be retired by mid 30s.

Being fit and exceptionally attractive was there as well.

The career part bothered me for some years, but I guess it was meant for dating the younger exceptional women mostly.

I do agree with having your looks together with good game matter a lot as well.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@DarkKnight - Sorry I've hit the "Angry" reply to your post instead of "Like"- no idea how to delete or change it

I am above 30... and everything has gotten EASIER.
I've just reached 50 and it got easier and easier between 45 and 50 - probably more to do with my confidence and confort with me - but as it's got easier I do less approaches, target my efforts more by identifying those that are interested and not wasting time and effort on those that are not interested which, historically, was a significnat mistake on my part.

Edit - fixed my Angry to Like - :)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
One of the articles did say you had to be exceptional career wise to get younger women.

Uh, not really. Older chicks do want stability... but younger chicks? They just want to get laid.
Of course you must have the bare minimum in order, especially if you are over a certain age yourself (like have your own place and get regular income).
Other than that? No, no "career" is needed!

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@DarkKnight - Sorry I've hit the "Angry" reply to your post instead of "Like"- no idea how to delete or change it

I've just reached 50 and it got easier and easier between 45 and 50 - probably more to do with my confidence and confort with me - but as it's got easier I do less approaches, target my efforts more by identifying those that are interested and not wasting time and effort on those that are not interested which, historically, was a significnat mistake on my part.

Edit - fixed my Angry to Like - :)

it got easier for you cause you got more efficient, but for the general population, it probably won't get easier between 45 plus unless they have some unique things to bring to the table, most older guys are not cool, losing shape, coolness and style come to mind.... Also the target demographic of girls 15-20 years younger, are a bit more difficult to seduce, cause they are more experienced...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Fact is, what I had in mind when I was 30 IS NOT what happened in my 40s!
Skills is right: If you get good at things, you become more efficient, hence things getting "easier" at that point.

But the regular Joe?
When he is in his 40s and beyond, If he does not change his ways, start improving and learn some techniques, he is fucked!

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fact is, what I had in mind when I was 30 IS NOT what happened in my 40s!
Skills is right: If you get good at things, you become more efficient, hence things getting "easier" at that point.

But the regular Joe?
When he is in his 40s and beyond, If he does not change his ways, start improving and learn some techniques, he is fucked!
Absolutely, I kept leveling up my skills and I bet most of the girls I've slept with would say I didn't hit my prime until 38-40+. I was shocked that 19yrs less than half my age would be eye-fucking me in the park when it started happening.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Unless you think Donald is an attractive dude, it’s clear that she wanted wealth and status before anything else.

The Donald might not be handsome but he has a lot going on beyond his money: charisma, fame, connections and preselection.

>