Can't proceed past instadate from Day Game

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,

Let me start with some background: my experience mostly stems from Tinder (most of my lays), night game and some social circle game. I'm an intermediate overall and pretty novice in day game.

Two months ago I decided to focus on day game big time. I go out to a huge shopping mall with amazing traffic around 3 times per week. I feel like I have made massive massive progress during this time. Before I had started doing this I very, very rarely approached women during day time. Now, I can approach single sets and double sets with almost no problems. I also approached triples and mother-daughter situations. In the recent days I approached and settled instadate with the best women I met in the mall (8.5, 9), really the hottest chicks I've ever dated, only had less than 10 dates with girls of this calibre in my whole life. These days I'm able to approach and date them from day game with relative easy. Which is awesome. Seems like I have the approach part handled well.

Secondly, I don't have much problems to get instadates. In the last 5 times I went out I had 4 instadates, sometimes on the first approach, sometimes with as little as 3 approaches.

My botttleneck is instadates. Out of about 15 instadates I was able to convert them to a lay or a blowjob only 3 times.

I ponder there could be two potential problems:

1) Relationship talk. I like honest approach to dating. I always tell them what's up. I'm in open-relationship (fwb) with few girls and I date other when I feel like. Whenever they ask me about this, I just tell them what's up. However, I feel like these conversations are often somehow combative. I tell them what I do, and they tell me what they are looking for, but it always feel like some kind of negotiations. These discussions seem very rational, business-like. I see like they somehow try to raise stakes, by telling me like she was dating some super succesful dude, or like they used to love sex and had plenty of sex, and now they are looking for a relationship. I don't know exactly how I screw this, but I have intuition that these conversations derail my dates. I'm thinking about stopping these conversations altogether and go "Have no expectations whatsoever, let's see what universe brings us." Is this somehow being too unattainable issue? They just seek to reject me before I reject them?

2) Oversexualise. Another issue seems to me oversexualising during dates. This more applies when I date girls which are not that hot. When I invite them for instadate, we always seat on a sofa, next to each other. We talk and I carress their hand and arm, and sometimes even their naked knee or a thigh. Sometimes I give them hand massage and sometimes I give them a delicate neck massage. I never kiss as I realised during my night game and Tinder experience that this usually backfires. I prefer to keep it for isolated place. Either way, I realised that sometimes I do it too much, I go too far, they become scared, and they do everything to escape.

My instadates usually take about 2 hours, after that they want to leave. I usually ask them to change venue (go for a walk, drink, or something) but they always say no. So I let them go away. I used to take their phone number/Instagram, but texting never led to anything, so these days I usually let them go and go back to approaching.

I admit I don't have a good plan after instadate. Well, I had a plan to bounce venue but it never worked. They already auto-rejected themselves I guess, or they rejected me.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey @Jan, 1) is a problem that I used to have.
If you set really clear expectations with women that you are not boyfriend material you’re making your interactions polarizing.

You’re basically saying “hey, if you want me, the best you can get is fwb” which most self-respecting girls are not going to like.

Now, the thing is that this is not a dealbreaker as many girls will continue the date and may even have sex with you (3 lays out of 15 dates is not really bad for starting daygame) buuuut you are sending yourself into player territory and most girls will not want to have a second date with a man they know they can’t get (maybe some stubborn girl or one that was highly infatuated but the normal girl will avoid getting her heart broken).

So by painting you so clearly as a player, you’re setting yourself for quick lays and no follow up dates… no room in between.

I had this issue and the way to fix it is dropping the “clear expectations” talk.
Come up with something more ambiguous like “I’m in search of the right person”, “I’m still a little broken from my last gf but starting to heal” or even pretend you’re falling in love but, whatever you do, don’t kill the mystery… let them believe that they can have you if the play their cards right.

This is something that you picked up from Tinder because it helps getting quick lays… it doesn’t translate as well to daygame where the expectations for anonymous quick flings are not as common.

For 2), that is not necessarily bad.
If you don’t like those girls that much and you don’t plan on going a second or third date, it is OK to sexualize more and see if they play ball.
You were planning on giving them the boot anyway, right?

Reactions: Jan

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One thing that helped others help me in my daygame troubles is to talk about specific interactions

Think you'll get a lot more from that! Wish I could help more though

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey @Jan, 1) is a problem that I used to have.
If you set really clear expectations with women that you are not boyfriend material you’re making your interactions polarizing.

You’re basically saying “hey, if you want me, the best you can get is fwb” which most self-respecting girls are not going to like.

Now, the thing is that this is not a dealbreaker as many girls will continue the date and may even have sex with you (3 lays out of 15 dates is not really bad for starting daygame) buuuut you are sending yourself into player territory and most girls will not want to have a second date with a man they know they can’t get (maybe some stubborn girl or one that was highly infatuated but the normal girl will avoid getting her heart broken).

So by painting you so clearly as a player, you’re setting yourself for quick lays and no follow up dates… no room in between.

I had this issue and the way to fix it is dropping the “clear expectations” talk.
Come up with something more ambiguous like “I’m in search of the right person”, “I’m still a little broken from my last gf but starting to heal” or even pretend you’re falling in love but, whatever you do, don’t kill the mystery… let them believe that they can have you if the play their cards right.

This is something that you picked up from Tinder because it helps getting quick lays… it doesn’t translate as well to daygame where the expectations for anonymous quick flings are not as common.

For 2), that is not necessarily bad.
If you don’t like those girls that much and you don’t plan on going a second or third date, it is OK to sexualize more and see if they play ball.
You were planning on giving them the boot anyway, right?
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I will drop "clear expectations" talk all together.

In regards to sexualisation, what do you recommend when I feel like I overdid it? Just pull, go back to comfort and try again later, or?

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One thing that helped others help me in my daygame troubles is to talk about specific interactions

Think you'll get a lot more from that! Wish I could help more though
Yeah, I was thinking about starting to write field reports or journal. Let's see maybe I manage this week

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In regards to sexualisation, what do you recommend when I feel like I overdid it? Just pull, go back to comfort and try again later, or?

Yeah, go back to comfort.

I usually do something mellow or cheesy that paints me a little as a boyfriend material.
It doesn’t work all the time but it can a useful pattern break.

>