Charisma Course

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey @Chase, just to ask if there is any update on this course.
I just got a new job and I want to invest some of that money on myself.

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey @Chase, just to ask if there is any update on this course.
I just got a new job and I want to invest some of that money on myself.
i know on chases 2020 year in review article chase said it should be out February at the latest

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Most of the pieces are ready, yeah. Just had a lot going on.

Let me get that launch list set up today or tomorrow and start getting that out to guys. I've got a free charisma video for guys who sign up to the list, and we'll start the countdown to launch.

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
All right. Here it is.

This is the signup for the 3-in-1 charisma/touch/lifestyle launch list:

Once you're signed up, you'll start receiving emails from me with free tips, info, and more on being compellingly charismatic, touching women deftly (and seducing them with touch), and building the ultimate bachelor lifestyle.

You'll get a free video from me on how to start magnetizing people TODAY as soon as you're signed up (just sign up and check your email).

Make sure you whitelist, move to inbox, mark as 'important', etc. the emails you get from me. This is a new newsletter address just for the launch so that's fairly crucial to make sure the emails come through.

We've got some finishing touches to make on the product books (our talented designer Pravin is working on them, so they'll probably be the best-looking books we've put out); I need to make an extra video about lockdown to add to the lifestyle section of the course (things change so fast, don't they?); etc. So it's not ready for launch yet. But we're aiming about 5 weeks.

Meantime, I'll have a bunch of email tips, some more free videos, probably a couple of reports, etc., along the way.

Don't miss the party (and the 40% discount over what these courses will cost forever more once this launch completes).

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
All right fellas.

The 3-in-1 charisma-touch-lifestyle launch is live, right here:

Doors are open until late Tuesday night, with a one-time discount you won't see again, just for GC & SS readers, customers, and audience members.

I'll be adding detailed descriptions for all the videos, plus a few more bits and bonuses (such as our "lockdown lifestyles" extra lesson, the books for each lesson, and the list of the 26 charismatic signals), over the course of the next week.

Get in now, and I hope you enjoy!

Chase

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
All right fellas.

The 3-in-1 charisma-touch-lifestyle launch is live, right here:

Doors are open until late Tuesday night, with a one-time discount you won't see again, just for GC & SS readers, customers, and audience members.

I'll be adding detailed descriptions for all the videos, plus a few more bits and bonuses (such as our "lockdown lifestyles" extra lesson, the books for each lesson, and the list of the 26 charismatic signals), over the course of the next week.

Get in now, and I hope you enjoy!

Chase
Already bought, been looking forward to this, thanks!

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase Is there a cheat sheet for the 26 tips in the course?

I'm looking into it rn, I skimmed through the vids and now I'm watching the bonus vid with Hector.

I'm going thorugh the ebook as well but I can't find anyhwere where all the 26 tips are listed.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@James D,

It's coming very soon. It'll be a separate report we'll add to the member area.

Also, I thought we closed and/or banned your courses account from further purchases, numerous times?

You know you can't keep buying, consuming products, then refunding to get it all for free, then keep evading our bannings when we close your accounts.

We can't offer you more refunds.

Chase

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@James D,

It's coming very soon. It'll be a separate report we'll add to the member area.

Also, I thought we closed and/or banned your courses account from further purchases, numerous times?

You know you can't keep buying, consuming products, then refunding to get it all for free, then keep evading our bannings when we close your accounts.

We can't offer you more refunds.

Chase
@Chase ,

Appologies about that.

But yes, other than King of College, I did ask for refunds for other courses I bought.

I know there's no way of checking it but I did not keep the products in any way.

I deleted the PDF downloads etc. (again, no way of checking, I know)

I was thrilled for One Date but never made it through 1/10th of the course because the videos took so much time to load.

And then, I rebought OD after some time, faced similar issues again and had to ask for refunds.

And the voice product, I paid, I think, 97 USD, for a video that basically covered almost the same thing the GC YouTube channel covered.

I know it looks like I'm buying, consuming and getting it all for free but the truth is that, after a few weeks or so, I decide to give it a shot since I want that stuff figured out. But then again, the video glitches disspointed me.

Not planning to refund Charisma, although, I must admit, I find the Charisma portion of the course hard to navigate. It's a lot of theory and keeps me asking when will we get actionable stuff. Hopefully, the list of 26 tips covers that. That's why I asked for it.

And the section on touch is a game changer, simply for the demonstrations.

Tested it out yesterday and ooof, it worked.

So yeah, no refunds for that one.

And the videos do not gltich for this one so all good :)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Awesome @uriel.

@James D, all right, noted. Sorry to misunderstand in that case!

We generally flag accounts with refund ratios beyond a certain point, because it's a bunch of extra work for the team to be running around dealing with it for no benefit. After a while we just figure "it's not working out for either party" and close their accounts so nobody's wasting anybody else's time.

Sounds like you had some genuine issues with the One Date videos (and I guess Hector covered the voice course stuff on YouTube... naughty Hector).

Wonder why the One Date videos loaded slower for you but charisma's no problem? Both are served from the same place, and have similar compression levels / file sizes. Weird!

Charisma Lesson 3 starts getting practical, and Lesson 4 is pretty much straight practical tips.

We do the abstract stuff first, because it's a bit of a mindset shift, thinking about charisma -- but if you can get it, it makes all the practical stuff basically second nature at that point. "Of course, I see why this makes sense. It fits perfectly into the framework!" Etc.

The charismatic signals are a set of 26 physical/nonverbal things charismatic individuals do. So that is also pure concrete action. That'll be in everyone's accounts very soon -- I've got a few launch things to work on and a quick segment on an Australian news program to shoot tomorrow, then that's the next thing I finish up and get added in.

And the section on touch is a game changer, simply for the demonstrations.

Tested it out yesterday and ooof, it worked.

This is great to hear!

Chase

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Awesome @uriel.

@James D, all right, noted. Sorry to misunderstand in that case!

We generally flag accounts with refund ratios beyond a certain point, because it's a bunch of extra work for the team to be running around dealing with it for no benefit. After a while we just figure "it's not working out for either party" and close their accounts so nobody's wasting anybody else's time.

Sounds like you had some genuine issues with the One Date videos (and I guess Hector covered the voice course stuff on YouTube... naughty Hector).

Wonder why the One Date videos loaded slower for you but charisma's no problem? Both are served from the same place, and have similar compression levels / file sizes. Weird!

Charisma Lesson 3 starts getting practical, and Lesson 4 is pretty much straight practical tips.

We do the abstract stuff first, because it's a bit of a mindset shift, thinking about charisma -- but if you can get it, it makes all the practical stuff basically second nature at that point. "Of course, I see why this makes sense. It fits perfectly into the framework!" Etc.

The charismatic signals are a set of 26 physical/nonverbal things charismatic individuals do. So that is also pure concrete action. That'll be in everyone's accounts very soon -- I've got a few launch things to work on and a quick segment on an Australian news program to shoot tomorrow, then that's the next thing I finish up and get added in.

This is great to hear!

Chase
Yes, I was a bit confused by the slow loading time of the videos of One Date.

I think someone mentioned something similar on the private forum?

Or I did too?

I don't remember clearly but yeah, it glitched every 10 seconds or so.

But overall it seems the majority of people did not have that issue.

I did try different WIFI connections but

And yes, despite the long videos on Charisma (67 minutes for the bonus vid!), I'm able to comfortably skip through parts, and it loads almost instantly.

And sure, thanks for heads up about lesson 3 and 4!

I'm still on lesson 2, trying to assimilate all of it. And on second thought, it makes sense to theoratize it, especially since no one really thought something as intangible as charisma could ever be explained, let alone be put in action.

Great stuff, it's definitely a course I'll keep refering to on my journey to becoming charismatic.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yes, I was a bit confused by the slow loading time of the videos of One Date.

I think someone mentioned something similar on the private forum?

Or I did too?

I don't remember clearly but yeah, it glitched every 10 seconds or so.

But overall it seems the majority of people did not have that issue.

I did try different WIFI connections but

That is weird.

Pretty impossible to go through the videos if they're glitching out over 10 seconds.

And yes, despite the long videos on Charisma (67 minutes for the bonus vid!), I'm able to comfortably skip through parts, and it loads almost instantly.

And sure, thanks for heads up about lesson 3 and 4!

I'm still on lesson 2, trying to assimilate all of it. And on second thought, it makes sense to theoratize it, especially since no one really thought something as intangible as charisma could ever be explained, let alone be put in action.

Great stuff, it's definitely a course I'll keep refering to on my journey to becoming charismatic.

This is all fantastic stuff to hear!

Chase

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase

Quick question; I've never looked at the vids for OneDate or the new Charisma one, I just go through the eBooks because I'd much rather read (though for certain stuff it's impractical and I plan on going through the vids for that stuff). So the actual question is, do you plan on adding more to the eBooks or is there a lot more in the videos than the books? Please help

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase , I bought charisma in a bottle.

I requested for a refund twice but got no responses.

Any way you could look into that please?

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chase , I bought charisma in a bottle.

I requested for a refund twice but got no responses.

Any way you could look into that please?
I purchased as well but I have not looked at any of the content as yet. I am currently busy with other projects.

I'm just curious, what's the reason you are looking to refund? Did you take action with the information? Did you accidentally enter your credit card number and click "order"? Is the content somehow not good?

I'm just curious

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I purchased as well but I have not looked at any of the content as yet. I am currently busy with other projects.

I'm just curious, what's the reason you are looking to refund? Did you take action with the information? Did you accidentally enter your credit card number and click "order"? Is the content somehow not good?

I'm just curious
I was dissapointed overall.

I expected it to be more actionable in nature. The 2 videos sent during the pre-launch emails were actually far better than what I saw in the course. One was on presence, and the other was on making 3 seconds eye contact with each member of a group. I found those extremely actionable, tried them out and I'm pretty sure I forever upped my charisma with these 2 videos alone. (edit: I'm not sure if it was only 2 videos or there were more. I think there was one more. I'm not sure)

The course delves a lot in theory, which I suppose is essential given the topic. However, after the first 2 lessons, all I could think of was "Alright, I get that. Those studies are great. But how do I actually work towards becoming charismatic?"

Lessons 3 & 4 supposedly get super actionable, but I still found myself fumbling across theory to find actionable tips.

The bonus video, which breaks down the charisma of Hollywood actors and a US president, does add some value.

I'm not sure what I expected. I guess I thought the course would take advantage of the fact that it's filmed. Meaning we would not only receive the theory but get to see some of it as well. See some facial expressions, some body language tips, some charismatic hand gestures, some charismatic voice. Maybe the fantastic actor for the touch section could have handled it? I'm sure he would have done a terrific job.

That aside, I still would not have bailed on the course if it felt super actionable. Perhaps an action plan with concrete steps to develop your charisma? Or having some kind of homework set up?

And I'm not sure how I feel about the interview style. We know it's scripted (and it should be, no one wants a completely random course) but it does feel a bit forced, especially from the interviewer. And the actress, while she seems fun and pretty, adds nothing to the charisma course itself.

The casual chatting as well, it does not seem very effective to convey strong actionable tips. Again, here's why I think the pre-launch videos were really good. The presenter spoke directly to the camera and delivered a mass of concentrated value. In all due fairness, since those were the pre-launch videos, I expected the course to be quite similar. I thought the presenter would be diving into each tip to become charismatic in as much detail and with as many vivid examples as he did with presence and 3 seconds eye contact. I thought that if those were the tip of the iceberg, and that I grasped those concepts in just two videos and were able to apply them easily given the actionable nature of the videos, then the course would be explosive.

One excellent note, though, is the touch course. The visual examples are outstanding. The actor perfectly captures the vibe of those touches, and it feels so natural and easy to replicate them. Definitely 10/10. Once it's released as a standalone, I'm purchasing it for sure. It's a great visual reminder and watching it before meeting girls helps a great deal.

This is not to say the course is terrible. Comments and reviews seem to be very positive, some even commenting it's the best course they've seen on charisma. Perhaps I'm an outlier? I suppose you should see for yourself. It might as well be a killer course which allows you to develop your charisma pass elite levels. I suppose it depends on the individual and what expectations he has.

Anyway, that was my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
>