Chase Amante's/Girls Chase's version of one Mark Manson and one Roosh V article?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The most referenced articles by me from outside sources on this forum are these two:

Fuck Yes or No by Mark Manson

The 3 Principal Types Of Game by Roosh V

As the forum is still the called the Girls Chase forum more aligned with Chase's business and maybe his ideas as well before transitioning to become the more generic community called Skilled Seducer I though it's timely to ask if preferably Chase Amante himself or one of the Girls Chase authors more aligned with him personally has a take on these two topics I always find myself getting back to.

Who is the Girls Chase author most aligned with Chase Amante? As an outsider I see people like Denton or Tony D just writing here to get exposure to their own, separate businesses, but I may be wrong about this. Hector may have a special place next to Chase here and he has some interesting things to say on GC's YouTube channel but again, he was the one inciting me to write this stupid field report which wasn't a lay report which goes against what Chase suggest and my personal perspective on reports. Oh. Which goes deep into important inner game issues as far as I'm concerned. (Between 5:11 and 5:31.)

Fuck Yes or No

The community as a whole is too much concerned about whether the girl likes you or not for my taste. On the contrary I'm much more concerned whether I like the girl or not. First world problem or does it totally make sense to you? Regulars remember nad_bigger who recently went into a game vacation or something but new members joining over from NextASF might be interested in looking up his threads as well for his strongly held views and insights on this topic. Meanwhile Chase diagnosed me as not having the "too high standards problem."

What do you want out of your dating life? A relevant short clip by Todd.

The 3 Principal Types Of Game

Meanwhile I genuinely feel I've improved since last year from where I was that time a 6-months semi-vacation from game notwithstanding with Continental girls I still have absolutely zero clue whatsoever about girls from the Anglo-countries. I statistically meet a far larger number of British girls here as the UK is only a short flight away, while the US is a long flight away so just less American girls hop on that long flight to make a visit here. Even when British girls are flirty with me (rarer, but it happens), most of the time they just give me the blank stare like who the fuck is this and where does he stand in life at all? That's when we've already been introduced to each other and we are in a conversation so to speak. Or at least I have the exact same strange feeling about them. Bad prejudice?

Is not getting British girls and just getting good with Continental and World (and Former Soviet) girls such a bad deal? Probably not, as I bet most British guys would opt for a Continental, World, or Former Soviet girl over a British one in a heartbeat. But as this forum is about getting intimately know girls of various shapes and sizes and backgrounds, I think it's legitimate to desire some British girls as well, against all sane considerations. When major players in the pickup scene are offering bootcamps for reasons unbeknown to me many of them offer locations in North American cities and in Euope only London and that's it. As if London had more to to with Europe and the UK not being rather this strange wannabe 51st state of the United States. Some British girls who are issued flight tickets to the continent are quite good looking despite the bad prejudice against their type. Maybe there's a quota for tourists departing Britain giving advantage to the nicer looking ones to let them better represent their country overseas. Who knows? It's possible that some of them are fun, too in their own way?

Besides the Anglo-girls the type of girls' whose souls I have been unable to crack in a similar fashion are East Asian (but not Southeast Asian) girls. Who are technically in the World category by Roosh's designations but whatever. Most don't speak much English or pretend not to and they say something like a polite 'no' to anything including I'm just saying 'hi' to them. On the contrary Southeast Asian girls (though they come in significantly less numbers) have excellent English and are much more open. I've read that East Asian girls are obsessed with American culture and everything American but this is not America. Still they come here as tourists in great numbers as to just about everywhere in the world.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Chase Amante's/Girls Chase's version of one Mark Manson and one Roosh V arti

The 3 Principal Types Of Game

naturalmikey wrote here:
naturalmikey said:
i have no luck with eastern and northern european women which is a bummer, because they're hot. i've had plenty of dates that went nowhere. i have no idea how to game them. but american, western european, australian, south american... all those girl i do fine with.
naturalmikey wrote there:
naturalmikey said:
i used to watch infield’s of really outgoing guys like rsd max and wish i was more like him. but now i’m glad i’m not. i have more of a todd v personality. i actually never really liked him because i thought he was boring. but honestly he has the best current content despite it being recycled pua content. you might wanna check him out. his channel is todd v dating.
Unbeknown to your praise for Todd, I've just watched some of his basic stuff to find out what he is all about. He may not of the highest consciousness of pickup guys but he seems to be very geeky, systematic and analytical, on that level I can certainly relate to him. I think Valentino in the beginning of this video explicitly mocks Todd by saying I'm not gonna a make a manifesto of open to close in a funny voice.

Anyway I was thinking about Todd's push-pull methods to probably work very well in the Anglo-culture, but this (my reality) is not America. This is not America is the name of a cool David Bowie song by the way. Good with Anglo (and certain European) girls but absolutely no luck with other Europeans? Mikey, this seem to be pretty hard ceiling when learning from RSD guys, at least from RSD Todd. Everything concerned I don't know if you were happier the other way: Killing it with all these various European girls on the expense of missing out the Anglo-ones? What to do about it?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Chase Amante's/Girls Chase's version of one Mark Manson and one Roosh V arti

Space said:
Here's Todd V's essay on the same topic:

The Difference Between American vs European Girls -- Expert Calibration

Does it mean you already have to be at an expert level to get much if anything out of these American pickup guys (or at least Todd V in particular) as a European? That's interesting. Heads up to naturalmikey for the video!

Meanwhile I'm still looking forward to Chase Amante & co's take on both topics in my original post - or anyone else's really who feels he has something relevant to add.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

it's just that american/canadian/perhaps british women have these insecurity triggers. a lot of more advanced stuff doesn't work on european girls because they don't have the same levels of insecurities. the teasing and shit just does not work as well.

alex from the four week natural does a lot in europe. he is australian. he is excellent. one of my favorites. i notice he doesn't even really try to get compliance. he is super smooth and i'm sure his game would also work in the states. i know a guy who went on a four week program of his and said that alex and i are pretty much at the same level. i'm hoping that's a compliment, but i don't really know lol. i've never seen him in person. but i watched an hour long infield of his that is really good. and his content is top notch. i have audio for his old youtube videos. dm me and i can email them to you or something.

you don't even wanna learn advanced american pickup. you could probably still use it in a longer setting. some of the shit goes pretty deep into basically con game. but it seems unneccesary with european girls. and there is a lot of drama when you game a hot young american chick. they're fucking nuts.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

naturalmikey said:
alex from the four week natural does a lot in europe. he is australian. he is excellent. one of my favorites. i notice he doesn't even really try to get compliance. he is super smooth and i'm sure his game would also work in the states. i know a guy who went on a four week program of his and said that alex and i are pretty much at the same level. i'm hoping that's a compliment, but i don't really know lol. i've never seen him in person. but i watched an hour long infield of his that is really good. and his content is top notch. i have audio for his old youtube videos. dm me and i can email them to you or something.
Thanks Mikey, I may act on your offer, but later. I'm a step by step guy. I get that RSD removed a lot of their more edgy YouTube content because they want to distance themselves from the next incel shooter as far as they can. But Alex is a relatively small player and independent; he doesn't have to deal with this burden. So taking aside all the other roads I can take to pickup highway and taking aside that I have a life outside this as well, let's concentrate on Alex only!

I don't know that much of him but I remember once posting a short clip of him because I've identified with what he said there. I would definitely check out his current YouTube channel first (he has two YouTube channels actually), I trust him he has there what he thinks will make prospects interested in his work. I've even found a damn 4 and a half hour manifesto on his channel. So I would take on your offer if and when the time comes. It would be funny (sad?) if I had to choose a mentor by ethnic or geographic background but if it's effective?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

the best person to learn from is yourself while field testing the ideas of others. just work on one instructor at a time and field test their methods.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Fuck Yes or No

I think I'm at a point that I became worse before I can get better, LOL. Some guys in the community call it beginners' hell or intermediate hell. I'm not sure if they refer to the same thing, though. My routine because so much of a routine that not only I got bored with it, but I'm sure the I approach girls notice it too, that it's a routine. Though I have never been asked things like whether am I a player or how many girls do I approach or do I do this often, but I'm sure girls subconsciously sense it.

I'm not on this next level yet:
Space said:
Space said:
No one? No problem, I'm here to help myself and you out. With the help of James Marshall of The Natural Lifestyles. Not exactly 30 seconds, but here's one under 3 minutes. And one under 2 minutes. The closest you can get.
If we consider male to female or yin and yang relations a little deeper, nobody gives a damn about trivialities like what do you do for a living or what do you study or even what are your hobbies or even the same questions about not you but her. I just want to spice it up a little. Valentino argues that a lot of these plain Jane's who seem boring at first with no hobbies whatsoever can open up later after doing his crazy Valentino stuff on them. The problem is, I don't quite get the crazy Valentino stuff yet. But let's move on for now!
I'm like now inactive member nad_bigger whose posts I recommend new members to check out! I feel like these days most girls (I mean, cute girls by most standards) look the same, dress the same, and have have the same outlook on life: 'What could I tell about myself? I have no hobbies, special interests, or a personality.' Should I be so excited for them just by having female sex characteristics and that's it? Now I can be pretty shallow, but am I supposed to be that much?

That said (I didn't do the statistics) let's say 5% of girls I encounter dress interesting, have interesting things to say and we can strike up an interesting conversation with (social, seductive, and sexy) which naturally flows. But I don't meet these girls every day. If I were to do seduction as my day job then perhaps I could meet a girl like this every day. As I'm trying to incorporate it as a part time hobby into my life it means days go by without meeting such a girl. Do I have a first world problem? Maybe you Americans (most guys on this forum) only encounter the type of girls I described I meet 95% or the time and never the type of girls I described I meet 5% of the time?

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've not been able to crack the British nut either, and I was born and raised in London. Thousands of approaches, hundreds of dates, many lays, but none were British. All European chicks. Have yet to even land a date with a hot white British girl. They seldom respond well in person, and even when they do, they always go missing over the phone or immediately start playing games. Their initial reaction is always poor.

In my opinion, British girls have higher entitlement, have established social girls so don't need to accept a stranger, and are more likely to find men through their own means (online, night game, social, whatever). I think they want to be the choosers in their relationships, and don't succumb to the being chosen frame that players transmit.

Look through all of the London content that exists on the web. It's all about European girls.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well cute British girls are hard to find first of all , so of course they feel more entitled :) . Most of the British girls are quite fat , dress really bad and have the charm of homeless guy in general . This cutes know from a young age that they are way different so that is why they have a tighter shield .

same thing happens in small countries with quite not attractive women , a Russian chick that is a 6 let”s say in Russia , in the new place she is an 8 . It is just a matter of time till she will realize that she is an 8 and will become very choosy and have a Bullet proof shield :)

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've gamed in a lot of the places you talked about and seen and met successful players there.

With American and British girls they just care about the guy being really hot and really funny. Americans more so like the goofy drunk frat boy type of humor and British girls the caustic wit, but they want these things in high amounts. Also social connections, basically knowing where the cool wildest parties are, counts for a lot.

Eastern European women seem to want someone very wealthy and very narcissistic, a guy who thinks of himself and is as the highest of status and has and is interested in lots of power over other people.

Western Europeans seem to be more subtle, it's a bit harder to understand what they want. But very high social attunement and empathy (understanding exactly where someone is at) seems to be highly valued in terms of game, hence Alex does very well, and social connections in the electronic music scene seems to be valued most in terms of lifestyle value. Physically hot is important too, but more so very tall boyish handsome and lean is what Is hot versus Americans want an all out linebacker.

East Asian girls like childish humor. Then combine that with just a bit of dominance more than what they're used to, which is very little.

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've not been able to crack the British nut either, and I was born and raised in London. Thousands of approaches, hundreds of dates, many lays, but none were British. All European chicks. Have yet to even land a date with a hot white British girl. They seldom respond well in person, and even when they do, they always go missing over the phone or immediately start playing games. Their initial reaction is always poor.

In my opinion, British girls have higher entitlement, have established social girls so don't need to accept a stranger, and are more likely to find men through their own means (online, night game, social, whatever). I think they want to be the choosers in their relationships, and don't succumb to the being chosen frame that players transmit.

Look through all of the London content that exists on the web. It's all about European girls.

A fellow Brit! We should chat and compare notes lol

Here's some stuff I noticed on seddit about UK girls

I've also found them to be super difficult. The inability to reach the hook point or just not get insta rejected 98% of the time is pretty high lol. There's generally an almost combative, hostile reaction (mixed with confusion, anxiety and disdain) to cold approaching girls here that I just don't quite experience elsewhere

Also, that thing about UK girls being ugly. It's just not remotely true in my experience. I almost wish it WAS as it would make the whole thing less frustrating lol. I see LOTS of extremely hot, young girls every single weekend where I live in the UK (and I've been too a fair few countries to game)

I've banged a handful of them, with 1 or 2 being very hot, but my God it's taken some serious numbers game mixed with some luck! Doesn't seem to matter what game I apply, her reaction most of the time is one of someone who really doesn't want to be approached by some random dude. I think it's just a culture thing. Most of my lays, like you, have come from Foreign girls

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dunno what to say about attractiveness , but when I was living in London , I was quite sad about English girls . I guess it depends on tastes at the end of day :)

I also got approached there directly by a lot of girls there , mostly British , but dunno mate , they are not really my cup of tea. Or maybe I was in the wrong part of uk . The most attractive girls that I found in uk are in Wales . Those are quite nice , especially when you compare them to the normal British or Scottish girls :)

>