DarkKnight's quest for supremacy

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I want to hook better so this has to stick here.

• Love
Reactions: fog

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have barely been preoccupied with game... since the place is getting increasingly shut down.. So I swiped a bit on tinder and wow.. suddenly a lot more matches than before. Must be the lockdown effect.

Yesterday i walked through one of the crowdest city centres... except now ofcourse it is not crowded at all.. and I notice anxiety in the faces of girls.. I didn't approach, the usually oh so confident me didn't feel as if an approach would be welcomed (I have lost some serious momentum due to near to zero interactions with chicks).. but when I passed a couple of girls I just sensed they wanted someone to talk to. Next time I have to use visualisation exercise to boost morale/fluidity and go in regardless of thought. I was very unprepared.

This whole Covid craze has been one hell of a social experiment.. and people are getting anxious. Who knows how many have already broken?

Also.. the fuck is up with chicks sending snapchat accounts? I dont use snapchat. Im so out of all this digital bullshit :D

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh my God.. I just cannot stand this lockdown situation. I NEED to take action, conquer something, to compete! To be chained by the damned government while every fiber in my body wants to expand. I see things on social media continously./ things that piss me off and now that I am not content with the status quo.,

Enough ranting. Fucking government. I feel caged.

The weather is shitty.. so everyone is inside.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have had some introspection when discussing with @Train the nature of attention whores.. There is a certain breed which is not as overt (I actually find the overt ones to be very fun), but covert types who keep trying to bait you into giving them attention and making things increasingly contrived and weird. They will try to give you a bare minimum, but extract a lot. Ofcourse this is a raw deal. I always noticed myself getting severely annoyed, but I didn't understand why. Then Train used the word "passive agressive" it just clicked. There is a passive agressive nature involving the covert attention whores who use the social frame, "polite company", to still try to extract maximum attention and if you go against it.. you come across as a boar, or at least risk coming across as such. Now mind you I am already someone who can jar the realities of people and go anti-social when I want to, but this is still introspection. Basically the frame is beeing used against you.

There is inherent disrespect here. Big chance the attention seekers are not even thinking about respect or disrespect but satisfying attention need urges. Value taking to the max... So i have been thinking what to use.. I can be blunt, but it also creates opposition although I have to say... I can at times really enjoy opposition. Regardless not at all maximal outcome.

Then I re-read Alek's article about reframing attention seekers. He suggests using it pre-emptively which I do not argue against, but sometimes the damage has already been done (especially when a chick has succeeded in exasperating me by beeing super persistent) and I have to use it retro-actively.

Basically I will call such girls out.

: "Hey you are a nice girl, but there is this one thing. You come a bit across as attention seeking."

I will probably make this line a bit more sophisticated.. or go on the fly. It doesn't really matter, because what I am trying to do.. is cut bullshit games and getting it out of a chicks mind that I can be used as a pawn. Unfortunately our male contemporaries have set some fucked up precedent in this regard. It is weird though how I am starting to notice these types more these last few years. I honestly wonder if this has been caused by social media and girls having advanced training in attention seeking. I mean.. 2000 plus followers are a hell of a trial and error.

The main thing is... without creating too much friction, end the games. As far as they can really be ended.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's been some time since I wrote... but then again barely anything significant has happened due to lockdown. I am trying to focus my quite scattered brain to write something coherent..

Basically I have been hibernating since december, I did have a couple of lays, but only girls that I already knew.. Nothing that build real momentum. Those contacts however also have been deterioting.. Where I am at, it is quite cold.. so daygame is still out or barely an option... we had some flare ups of good days, but very inconsistently and quite rarely.. The other day on such a "hot" day, I encountered a blonde, who I a half year ago would have opened without hesitance.. but this time I hesitated and the window closed.

I have gotten a bit fatter... (I am still very strong though).. despite not snacking and eating junkfood for the last 2 weeks.. Due to lockdown for months.,, it is as if I have regressed to some kind of AFC. I start to have fatalistic feelings and I think small key bitterness towards lost chances. In normal situations I would replace and not dwell on bad thoughts, but there is not that much to replace with :D..

Gyms are semi-opened.. I tried my usual routines.. which worked in the past, but for some reason I cannot hook those chicks.. They act disinterested, which I immediately punish (my automatic high social value works here), later on they reapproach me and show interest.. but it feels fleeting, towards what I am used to.

This has bothered me, am I in the end nothing but a good looking guy when my fat is reduced? Or is despite me micromanaging myself low key unconfident thoughts emanating from me? I truly have no idea. I would rather have it be the second way, otherwise I would feel like a one trick pony who gets girls by looking cool.. Then again in days where I was chubby too (very long time ago), I still got hot girls. I don't know,.. I am certain within a month I will look like myself again, but I do not want to be dependend on this. That is what I find worrysome.

I have to delegate one day of the week (sunday) to start gaming again... The subpar results of today have made me unhappy. I have no doubt I'll get those chicks invested in me soon, some of them already are, others are autorejected because of the past (due to me beeing an unattainable dick, good times).. but I am fed up of the same feeding grounds. If only the weather would clear up so I could game in full.

I have to delegate the sunday.. In the past I would daygame during my daily routines, but lockdown has upset that balance.. I am not happy about having to use my sunday since I already work a lot.. and at the end of the week am quite tired.

We'll see, but I have to dig my way out... I feel so much different than the guy who got an airline hostess auto-investing during the flight.. by just beeing there.

What do you say guys? Am I fucking up due to becoming a bit chubby which makes me come across as loserish or can chicks feel that my momentum/confidence is not on fire.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
chicks feel that my momentum/confidence is not on fire.

Try to push thru a few girls and see if there's a LR-, LR, LR+

especially when you not on confidence.

Association of that females will sleep with you just by having 'fire' is a hard lesson that I'm going thru on and off right now.

Having this belief might be bad, at least for me. Because I will compensate it during social circles and that will nosedived my value

z@c+

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm a bit of an old timer now.. compared to some of the younger board members.. and I have noticed that it has been a consistent struggle to keep re-inventing myself to adapt to the dating mechanics.. I seem to hit barriers from 2-3 years to 2-3 years, until I notice a structural change and learn to adapt again which makes things work in my favor.. I think a lot of guys are depressed and bitter about game because they cannot adapt/ see changes.

I have done some mental and physical work since the last time I wrote... My body seems to be resetting to the original state.. I have banned all kinds of bad food and eat exclusively healthy again.. this has a great impact on your skin (which is hugely underestimated) .. it is nog just about having the best shape or the most muscles. I am slowly but surely slimming down again too..

Mental work: My game getting paradigm. https://www.girlschase.com/content/7-girl-getting-paradigms-which-one-yours

I am usually at the paradigm number 7.. (In my high times at least), but I find it incompatible with beating all kinds of resistance and such. It feels like compromising, which doesnt work with that number 7 paradigm! So that too has to be re-worked or reframed.

• Love
Reactions: fog

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wow. It seems I had forgotten about assuming attraction. Pre-lockdown this was the default.. and now I am more in an autorejecting mode (I think this is due to ruminating on everything that went wrong during the months of isolation). I need to recalibrate.

Wow.. this is so basic and yet it has evaded me in a way. How much did these lockdowns really take away from us? so much time has passed away.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Repaired my vibe, fundamentals are on point again

Now I have to deal with shy girls.

Calibration is an unending bitch :)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have been getting drawn into too much petty stuff. Petty rivals who get irked by my presence.. the irony is ofcourse that even if I left they would remain chumps, but I digress.

aphysically I am ace again and then I look into the mirror "life has so much more to offer for a guy like you".

Hence, I am going to change venues.. i have become way too comfortable in the same places, but returns have become super marginal. I feel I could do night game very well, but sleeping hours are a serious concern of mine as my work is very demanding.

About stale venues: when you frequent too much places with few turnovers and lot of.girls who are in autorejection or simply no connection it kills your momentum and you slightly start underestimating yourself.

This is because in known venues people already know you and have become accustomed to the beautiful prince that you are. Because ofcourse the self development has never stopped. Therefore it is good and wise.. to engage new people and it is why I love cold.approach.

Never thought it would take so much re-calibrating after lockdown.. but hell it has been such a sloppy year. Continous rule changes, transitions into transitions. I sense a mental fatigue. Need holiday to restart properly. Got to plan something new fast, again the continous wall of regulations left and right doesnt help.

Hence I am at a cafe enjoying a cup of coffee and intermittently visualize new strategies and patterns. I have gotten into my shell (thank you government!) and now I have to break out.

Either I am underestimating the current me, or I was much stronger before lockdown.. or was it momentum?

I need more.volume.around me, more.alternatives.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not to get all LMS on your asses.. but slimming down matters a LOT. I have been dieting hard and losing all that covid excess weight.. AI's have increased drastically.. I have not achieved peak form yet... but it is a great satisfaction to see how muscular I actually am beneath all that excess weight.. I definitely got more oomph when leaving the house.
‐----
Which makes me think about something I have observed with others and myself. People act the way they look..I have noticed from ladies that have gained weight that their mannerisms have become more sluggish, less elegant.

I have also noticed a fool who crossed me last year (who I put down hard), overreaching again and I actually had sensed it beforehand because I noticed he started to become very well build. Not every guy who is well build is a warrior though -> easy to shut down when you home in and add tension, but I digress. The guy does well with his body and obviously has become more confident for it.

It is easy for the world... and yourself to underestimate yourself.. when you do not look the part.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I want to add.. Sometimes it is very easy to think that a girl is ignoring you.. but there are days that girls do not feel prepared, if you look carefully you can see it on how casually they are closed and I intuit that they avoid you not out of spite, but out of insecurity, basically waiting for a better moment.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First off.. I started the day really ace.. 90 consecutive pushups and raw agression from nofap. I feel very strong and motivated again. Being the king of the social circle again despite certain threats/insurrections has helped as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had an interesting dialogue with Gunwitch yesterday... It all started with how I was cockblocked by some old geezer who turned it into a social affair (lesson learned: Respect your elders, except when there are girls around, also never underestimate the libido of old horny men lol :D). This old dude was really on the hunt and I am pretty sure that next time he will again try to do the same antics, he will be in for a really cold awakening ha-ha-ha.

anyway.

I think many are aware by now that I am usually fueled by ego.. This has been my greatest strength but also my greatest weakness. It has stopped me from being persistent, because in my mind the girl has to be already converted due to my excellent presence (yes I know very humble brag), and when a chick does some kind of sabotage I have refused before to persist.. simply because I have seen it as compromise/supplication.

Then came in @Gunwitch who explained that one-itising works different for men and for women.. For men it happens mainly beforehand -> we future project, for women it happens in reverse after experiences (in other words gettig laid). In other words I have been future projecting all the time!!! I could not for the life of me understand why Chase kept mentioning persistence, but now it finally clicks. I have been projecting male thought patterns on those girls... This is a gamechanger for me, and now finally I can persist. Because it was never about anxiety or anything like that, just pure unadulturated ego.

Ironically I have always seen how mechanical seducers are really ace.. because they lack the ego.. they don't care.

This new insight has changed the game from being semi agressive/semi defensive towards full offense. Also it helps to justify the means. So it has always been truly about winning, this by the way doesn't mean I will stop using punish/reward mechanisms... those are still key.. but I will be a bit more tolerant instead of kicking people to the curb lol

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fairly succesful daygame today.. kept it easy going as I also want to chill out. Slimming down has definitely helped and besides opening up for more AI's (honestly I get tons, which is different than months ago where lockdown made me a serial food abuser). But I am not even in my final form..

Ruminations: I am fairly certain that the lockdown can be classified as mental abuse.. I recall before lockdown that I had this spunky vibrant energy, being easy to talk to everyone and walking with such freedom through the world. Like a dynamo which kept auto-charging and auto-discharging.

It is just very short time ago that I seem to have recovered my edge.. but it took months. Is there a physical-> vibe connection due to training again? I am very sure there is.. but I also believe the lockdowns are suppression and oppression whether intended so or not. Even if we would see it as rational (as in fighting covid) or not.. it seems the body does subconsciously view it as oppression. Chase had an article somewhere that the more rules you follow the less manly you tend to feel. Anyway what is done has been done.. it just feels refreshing to be me again. It has become easy mode after impossible/very hard.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am doing well again.. regained semi-abundance.. vibe is on point. Am dating new girls. It is not optimal, but will have to do for now.

I seem to miscalibrate from time to time.. I severely underestimate how intimidating I come across.

Yesterday I saw a girl with her platonic friend..had seen this one last over a half year ago . Pretty hot blonde, who has enough orbitors. We had eye contact and I saw in her eyes that she was very intrigued. My last impression on her was supersteong. I expected her to acknowledge me, but she didnt. Kept looking away although I seem to draw her eyes. There were no other girls around, so I simply left before my vibe became needy (I am sure I will see her again, rather leave with her feeling small feeling of loss)

But I miscalibrated.. in hindsight the chick was simply intimidated and I could have better forced contact (meanwhile ignoring her platonic friend, who is a entertainer type of douche)

I had opened another chick.. again blonde bimbo type when she walked past she seemed putt off but my eye contact was very strong.. and clearly affected her. She gave a subconscious AI.. but I failed to hook that one. Point is the strong vibe I seem to emit seemed to force an AI.. she too seemed a bit intimidated.

So this cocksureness of mine draws chicks in but also seems to errect walls which need not to be. In my book this is better though.. these chicks seem to have lots of orbitors.. it is better they do not view me that way. Better above than below.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was reading this:

And proudly proclaimed to myself that I already know and apply this.. until I encountered the part where girls get near you when your awareness radius shrinks.. now that I think about it.. in hindsight this is really true. This brings another nuance to how I have to apply my awareness radius... to draw them in.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Additions:

Today I talked to two girls.. but it was for genuine questions. But I was received so well, I was taken aback... and I noticed more girls wanted to be opened as well.

I had to think about what has changed.. my weight is still not optimal.. not horrible but definitely not optimal.. my muscular strength is okay.. it must be my diet of the last months.. i have lost track of time, but I have been eating and drinking extremely clean for quite some time now and I heavily suspect this is where the increased intrigue/attraction is coming from.

It is like a horse with a healthy hide or an unhealthy one.. we can immediately appreciate which is higher quality looking although we cannot interpret animal handsomeness. I suspext when our hide shines we give off the same shine.

A girl I knew who dieted perfectly seems to have gained a bit of weight.. but also seems to put together her looks with increased cosmetics.. but even then she looks worse than before. I suspect that during lockdown bad habits have resurfaced causing her looks to diminish severely.. her hide which was once a drawing beacon.. seems.to repulse? it is an interesting mirror to what I am experiencing right now.

I have always been strict before.. long time ago and always noticed shining benefits. It is essential to remain on that level... as this is huge. HUGE.

I can imagine girls wanting to touch you more with healthy skin as well. Out of their own volition.

In the summer of 2020 I was at an exceptional level. I believe I can go even further beyond.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am wondering: recently it seems as if my gut feelings and intuition have gone into overdrive. I get powerful signals and nuances from the environment even when "logically" I should not have been able to.. there is a clear difference before -lockdown and after lockdown. I just "know". And get feelings of "knowing".

I wonder, if this intuition which was already sharp, but has turned razor sharp has been caused by continous pressure and sketchy/perilous environments. Could it be that we get more powerful body signals when we are used to stressful events.

Ofcourse it also happens that people go into flight/fight and get into panic.. but what I am feeling is more calm and peaceful. Sharp nonetheless.

Has this been caused by going into messes and turning them around over and over again?

I need to meditate a bit more.. tends to give insight into chaotic thoughts of wonder.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys, I actually needed to share.

I seem to have a certain weakness that I had identified somewhere in October 2020. Usually I am not that serious about a lot of women and rarely get that invested... unless somewhere in my mind I identify her as "LTR" material. I start to get one-itisy thoughts (mind you my last one itis was somewhere around 2018 and even then I had bedded other girls by using sheer force of will. )

Recently I had encountered a girl who seemed very into me... and I was honestly very very charmed as well. She treated me like a king and was very elegant in her behavior. Sparks were flying around and my game was at AAA (although I have to say she made it very easy for me). It was very clear I was above the average dude she was meeting... Anyway then it went downhill.. She basically fucked up by saying some things which were showing serious red flags... and I needed time to process that information. I had disengaged and 5 minutes later she hovered around me while I was working on something (I immediately understood that she knew she had fucked up. she became very anxious and wanted me to escalate there and then.. (but I just received those heavy red flags!).. So i didn't escalate.

Hadn't seen her for some days.. I saw her, I immediately felt her ignoring/avoiding me. The suspicion already kind of creeped in that it was autorejection. And ofcourse.. I started to miss the great treatment I received and her elegant behavior. I mirrored her avoidance, until she finally greeted me after days. A day later I saw her again and I was done with the wishy washyness and went in all in.. being very warm but also very confident (the entire day I have been bombed with attention from other women). She went from cold to warm, but something was off - the initial heavy submissiveness is gone, maybe she was already starting to date, some people are fast.. . Anyway I kept detached..

Meanwhile.. despite just pursuing for a couple of days.. also the creeping sensation came in that I started to mentally invest a bit much as I didn't really do anything with even hotter women sending me signals. Hell even old ladies are open to me haha.

The next day she was very warm and enthousiastic around me.. I waited for a moment when there were few people around (didn't really catch her alone though).. She was happy to see me and bubbly.. but compliance was off. I had even heard a couple of things which I found quite rude, no matter how friendly it was brought (mind you I wasnt in a humiliated position or anything like that)... and decided that the initial connection I was trying to repair was permanently gone. I figured I was wasting time.. said I was going to head out (she immediately understood she fucked up again as my voicetone had become callous). She tried to flatter me and build a bridge, but I was already on the way out... and also the compliance was way off.

Things I am grateful about:

*Actually intellectually understanding the concept of escalation windows... Instead of wondering "why" I recognized the mechanics which were in front of me. This makes things much easier...
*Having upped my fundamentals as I am being bombed with attention when I get around women. It is such an easy trap to stay pondering about things, while when you take action and talk to new people you become cool again.
*Maintaining frame and never lowering myself.. I am finally understanding the line between persistence and neediness and I can persist in a non-needy way. In the past I rather needed more hard rules to control myself.. I can snap out of investment easier than ever. I think this is a combination of abundance, knowing you can replace, but also much more experience.

Caveat: It remains incredible how a chick who is in autorejection can ignore your value. The trap is mirroring this to your esteem because when it was flattering you DID tie it to your image, which is another reason why meeting new girls/talking to other girls you hook up with reaffirms your value.

Anyway.. I have come a long way.. but need to be wary about girls I identify as "ltr" potential.. Mind you the chick was chuck full off red flags.. but when you are mentally invested you tend to close an eye.

Rock on.

Last edited:
>