DarkKnight's quest for supremacy

DarkKnight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I want to hook better so this has to stick here.

DarkKnight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have barely been preoccupied with game... since the place is getting increasingly shut down.. So I swiped a bit on tinder and wow.. suddenly a lot more matches than before. Must be the lockdown effect.

Yesterday i walked through one of the crowdest city centres... except now ofcourse it is not crowded at all.. and I notice anxiety in the faces of girls.. I didn't approach, the usually oh so confident me didn't feel as if an approach would be welcomed (I have lost some serious momentum due to near to zero interactions with chicks).. but when I passed a couple of girls I just sensed they wanted someone to talk to. Next time I have to use visualisation exercise to boost morale/fluidity and go in regardless of thought. I was very unprepared.

This whole Covid craze has been one hell of a social experiment.. and people are getting anxious. Who knows how many have already broken?

Also.. the fuck is up with chicks sending snapchat accounts? I dont use snapchat. Im so out of all this digital bullshit :D

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh my God.. I just cannot stand this lockdown situation. I NEED to take action, conquer something, to compete! To be chained by the damned government while every fiber in my body wants to expand. I see things on social media continously./ things that piss me off and now that I am not content with the status quo.,

Enough ranting. Fucking government. I feel caged.

The weather is shitty.. so everyone is inside.

Last edited: