DarkKnight's quest for supremacy

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interesting.. for quite some time I didnt give a shit about one of the gyms and the social circles.. basically I had broken the powerhouses and got away with murder.. A lot of the big shots seem to act less expansive and less ambitious.. they are drained of mojo.. while I am consumed by hellfire.

However with myself I notice a shift.. the standoffishness I had these last few months has changed into expansiveness.. and now with the competition being weakened (I think my presence instills a reverse winner-effect on those people) the environment seems to be easy pickings... or it is because I feel more mojo I do not know.

My social circle game skills are ace. While most people depend on their little groups I shot gun open people, create preselection, demotivate competition with a lot of subtle nuances.

So I immediately started my magic. Brought back girls who had went into autorejection (I have been a snob and have misread some broads too... also some girls give attitude and then get all sensitive when I mirror it lol).. and am rebuilding the environment in my favour. A queen bee who had pissed me off and who I had called out on her behavior had her huge group turn on me.. but I have deftly outmaneuvred and beaten them too. She always seemed to regret that we have a fight and has tried to mend ways. I will open the door again.

I am puzzled by this sudden motivation of mine though. Is this due to the winter and an environment scarcity kind of drive or am I just as whimsical as ever?

Anyway I am the turnaround king. Good times.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have to break the law of least effort MORE. just now a lonewolf who was my type... sat somewhere and normally I would take the table next to her and engage. But the table which was free was too dirty so I was in a double bind. She left.. and I have been thinking, jeez I could have told a waitress to clean it up.

But point is without coming across as a jester, in a suave dominant way. I need to break the law of least effort a bit more.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Finally found an effective way to cut out old people who want to mingle in my convos with girls. Today I was talking to a new woman... and an elderly lady kept interrupting us, basically she was hijacking my convo, but I backturned her and gave more attention to the girl. I have always found old people to be more difficult to deal with as you do not want to be the rude person, but I have my own objective too as they have their own. I like old people, I respect them. But I do not want to be sabotaged. Especially not after I am the one who is taking a social risk by opening a girl

I suddenly switched convo to something the elderly lady cannot relate to at all.

This sounds draconic guys but I do not want others to mess up my convos, I am taking my time out to daygame, so I do not want to be polite about it. I was very nice to the lady, but I did not give her much room to indulge. Im a bit tired of wildcards and am wary about them.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Finally found an effective way to cut out old people who want to mingle in my convos with girls. Today I was talking to a new woman... and an elderly lady kept interrupting us, basically she was hijacking my convo, but I backturned her and gave more attention to the girl. I have always found old people to be more difficult to deal with as you do not want to be the rude person, but I have my own objective too as they have their own. I like old people, I respect them. But I do not want to be sabotaged. Especially not after I am the one who is taking a social risk by opening a girl

I suddenly switched convo to something the elderly lady cannot relate to at all.

This sounds draconic guys but I do not want others to mess up my convos, I am taking my time out to daygame, so I do not want to be polite about it. I was very nice to the lady, but I did not give her much room to indulge. Im a bit tired of wildcards and am wary about them.
Just use the old people as a chance to role play with a target depending on the situation..... role playing as husband and wife, how you guys met felt in love and your struggles etc... how she left you for a black guy cause she is size queen etc.... make it playful, funny, dramatic with lots of acting... you giving the back could backfire on the perception the girl will get of you.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills the back turn was not overt.. I am smooth in what I do. but I did not want the elder lady to get more room. She would have disrupted me and be persistent. I got rid of her and had the other chick engaging me and in isolation.

Also I will never ever say something like this "how she left you for a black guy cause she is size queen etc" LOL! Even as a joke. Why the hell would you ever frame yourself in such a weak, pathetic way? Also in this venue which was easygoing daytime venue, making a comment like this would really weird people out.

I believe that our tactics have to be congruent with who we are as well. Otherwise the delivery will suffer and there will be other negative fallout :)

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Can you possibly create a more contextual post?

This is more prominent in Asia where religion and culture will be involved. Weird ways to enter conversations, dating, sex, relationships.

We, Asians are narcissistic and manipulation :)

the dating game here, the middle East and india is disingenuous at a covert level. 5th dimensional chess.
(Westerners will be laughing at us in the next 50 years because this will be obvious to everyone)

Anyway, Sorry to spoil the mood. Damn it.

I just want to confirm my selfish finding. And to confirmed that we all are the same piece of shit humanity have always been, no matter where we are. HAHAHA

I need that contextual post on why she interupt you, to confirm that we all are pieces of shit :)

z@c+

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac I know what you mean. In some cultures uncle and aunty types will try to covertly influence and control you and apply social control. In this case this was not the case. This elder and I politely greet eachother but never really talk. However she found the girl I talked to to be interesting and wanted to hijack my convo in order to decrease her loneliness I assume. It was not malevolent, but it was selfish ofcourse.

A lot of times people try to control the interactions you are having. I get comments regularly that "I really love women", "geez you are talking to a lot of girls"

Almost always these are people who feel competition and cannot compete for one reason or the other so they try to stop or demotivate me.

I simply tell them that they should not focus on me or that they should not assume too much familiarity.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills the back turn was not overt.. I am smooth in what I do. but I did not want the elder lady to get more room. She would have disrupted me and be persistent. I got rid of her and had the other chick engaging me and in isolation.

Also I will never ever say something like this "how she left you for a black guy cause she is size queen etc" LOL! Even as a joke. Why the hell would you ever frame yourself in such a weak, pathetic way? Also in this venue which was easygoing daytime venue, making a comment like this would really weird people out.

I believe that our tactics have to be congruent with who we are as well. Otherwise the delivery will suffer and there will be other negative fallout :)
Those were samples of role plays, the dick stuff has the opposite effect o laid 3 girls doing that, I posted a video of Enrique Iglesias doing similar, my point was the role play vs giving an old lady the back I would use interruptions to display other characteristics mainly through role play if you want to give your back and is working cool

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I get you bro, I think jokes like that are more congruent with your type of game, it isnt for me.

About why backturning and changing subject was easier, this old lady didnt really have a buy in just yet. She was basically the third party although my convo with the girl was just setting up. I didnt want to make her part of the convo. The girl didnt mind my move either she wanted to answer the old lady out of social obligation. People like this tend to change a possible seduction into a social event. I have seen this too many times.

For instance. I am in the train with a girl I was starting to meet, old lady mingles with our convo. I simply keep it short. These same people would avoid me if I was alone or barely engage me if I was alone! They talk to me because of the girl and thus I feel no social obligation at al.

I do not believe in breaking circle.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I get you bro, I think jokes like that are more congruent with your type of game, it isnt for me.

About why backturning and changing subject was easier, this old lady didnt really have a buy in just yet. She was basically the third party although my convo with the girl was just setting up. I didnt want to make her part of the convo. The girl didnt mind my move either she wanted to answer the old lady out of social obligation. People like this tend to change a possible seduction into a social event. I have seen this too many times.

For instance. I am in the train with a girl I was starting to meet, old lady mingles with our convo. I simply keep it short. These same people would avoid me if I was alone or barely engage me if I was alone! They talk to me because of the girl and thus I feel no social obligation at al.

I do not believe in breaking circle.
Is this happening in USA? I see, what happens to me a lot like this is with the homeless...

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Haha no these are not homeless people! At least, I hope not :)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sundays seem to be damn couples day! I swear what is more annoying than getting IOI's left and right but they are from fucking taken women. I don't need feeble ego boosts.. the winter and continous lockdowns dont make things easier.

I am not amused at all. Fuck this.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac I know what you mean. In some cultures uncle and aunty types will try to covertly influence and control you and apply social control

Okay. Mission Accomplished. HAHAHA

z@c+

I don't think we can go back. Oh shit.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Younger women tend to be less socially experienced, and will tend to view you as higher status than them if you are skillfully managing a social interaction, and so will tend to fall into the more submissive position of simply answering your questions and seeking to impress you with information about themselves. Many guys mistakenly take this as a sign these women are not interested – that’s a mistake. ->

The above is of one Chase's articles.. It wasn't relevant in this past, but I may have become a few years older and have more people calling me "sir".

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Younger women tend to be less socially experienced, and will tend to view you as higher status than them if you are skillfully managing a social interaction, and so will tend to fall into the more submissive position of simply answering your questions and seeking to impress you with information about themselves. Many guys mistakenly take this as a sign these women are not interested – that’s a mistake. ->

The above is of one Chase's articles.. It wasn't relevant in this past, but I may have become a few years older and have more people calling me "sir".
Which article?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am ruminating about a certain interaction I seem to have going on with very pretty women (or those who want to emulate the beauty pageant type). The kind which eminates the vibe that it is expected to be attracted to them, the hottest girl from the classroom.

Not talking about the bombshells with who I tend to match with very well. Bombshells tend to be pretty direct in showing their interest which I appreciate and return in favor. The pinup type aloof girl however goes against me. They expect to be admired, and I expect to be admired. So you have two parties who expect to be admired. In general I am cool with being friendly and warm when talked to, but it seems some girls get pretty disturbed that I remain unfazed. Probably because it messes with their frame (?).

Perhaps I should semi-admire them so their guard drops and there will be a decent interaction, and on a later stage turn the tables. I am not sure at all. I guess I could game them with persistence. But then again, I like to be admired as well, lol! This is not high priority or anything.. but I seem to encounter this lately.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am ruminating about a certain interaction I seem to have going on with very pretty women (or those who want to emulate the beauty pageant type). The kind which eminates the vibe that it is expected to be attracted to them, the hottest girl from the classroom.
Testing the semi quotation.

Probably because it messes with their frame (?).
Alrigghtt!!! So this is how.

Great thanks @J Wick

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Copy paste from chat, where I was ruminating.
‐---
Interesting, was watching this fight between a karate guy and muay thai dude (muay thai dude won) and the karate guy did an analysis on what happened. In one part he mentioned " the human brain is better at predicting, less at reacting".

Googled it a bit, seems valid. Hell, I can use this

Hmm, I think this is true. How many times do we catch ourselves be wary, predicting something, which in itself is not bad but needs to be calibrated. And then we get surprised, so we learn not to be surprised next time. Predicting similar behavior/patterns

We could also deduce that most people go on automatic predicting routines about us. Hence why we should give the impressions we want to have them to follow our lead.

(This is the cause of stereotypes? Interesting)

Ahh this ties into intrigue bait as well

I need to meditate on this

addition: people tend to overuse what they are good at. Such as with physical exercise. When you are bad in core exercises, you will be prone to neglect them in order to do something else like bicep curls. Mental patterns are probably the same.

Addition II: meditation helps REACTING to new events as it lowers mental chatter and you act more fluid in an optimal way. Basically choosing how to act, instead of default reactions on the fly. In a way, it slows time.

Last edited:
>