DarkKnight's quest for supremacy

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First off.. I had to come of with a cool title. Maybe it is a bit over the top, but I have always liked flash. It is about time I started a journal.

My mission:

I am not a hedonist.. although ofcourse I like to fuck as any other healthy guy. For me it is more about validation and to secure high quality progeny by getting an upper tier high quality mate somewhere in the future.

My strong points:

* Very strong non-verbals
*Great confidence
*Very good fundamentals.. I am in top 1 percent physical shape
*Barely any approach anxiety -> I like going up to intimidating/very hot girls
*State/frame control is on point.
*Flipping the script basically in every situation I get myself into.. I can be in a super bad position but turn things around and get on top. This also goes for social situations.

What needs to be developed:
*Verbal game
*Proper use of chase framing
*Sexual prizing..
*Calibration is already pretty good.. but I have to increase this too.
*Escalating in calibrated way as in Alek's indirect game
*I'm sure I am omitting a lot of other things which i am conscious/unconscious about

I'll add more in the future.. At least this is a start.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lol at the title, it doesn't even surprise me haha.
Make this journal epic! I am sure you will get really good if you keep it up!

I hope brother. Thanks for the kind words :D.. and I am fully aware I went over the top with the title haha :)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Entry 1.

I had a lay the other day.. it was a pull from the gym. Basically it was a combination of indirect game, the girl getting into autorejection (due to me overgaming again), me pulling her back from autorejection, an isolation attempt with some plausible deniability. If anyone wants to hear the details you can shoot me a pm. I already shared this with some of the guys on the chat, but I am not comfortable with writing things down which are permanent and can haunt me down later. Anyway I can dispell your "gym is not for game" concerns.. This has not been the first and will not be the last time. @Skills

A day with DarkKnight in the gym:

When I want to game I use full preparation. First I do not skim on meditation. In the past I did 10 minutes of meditation.. I have changed this to Alek's Carousel's . 3x3 routine. I noticed it works better for me. Also before I even go outside the door I use visualisation exercises.. After a whole day of being logical at work, I need this to get into sensual player mode. This helps me a lot. Visualisation exercise can be done for just 6 minutes.. it's enough of a switch to change mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarkKnight enters.. gets serious with training. Meanwhile he keeps an eye on the environment. Hot blonde who he already talked to and seemed to give a green light is near but pretends she is not seeing anyone (including him), DK ignores her.. starts talking to a couple of people in order to warm up socially. People like him, and he knows how to be a leader/charming. 2 Crossfit kind of girls are near, he recognizes the exercises "so you are crossfit girls huh?". Girl 1 is nervous, Girl 2 is a bit more confident "yeah we are blabla'. There is no real interaction.. they leave, but now there is a social bridge. This was a 6 and a 7. 2 Other women get near.. one has curly blonde hair and is kinda cute, but a bit too old for DK's interest. She is anxious and obviously attracted.. DK doesn't feel compelled to open, despite that he could obviously do so. Unfortunately our heroic protagonist can be very picky. The above hot blonde who is aloof gets near.. just coincidentally another girl is near with who DK has good flirty rapport.. Dk gives her a sly sensual smile and says "hi". Girl blushes. The aloof blonde notices this and is starting to get a weaker frame/vibe (let's see what she will do next time... she has to be more open when DK gives his super valuable time).

Attention whore enters the gym.. DK ignores her, knowing the patterns because gyms attract attention whores of the same type.. even the tonality gives it away. AW stares from afar.. DK continues ignoring. Only Compliance matters.
DK spots a STUNNING blonde on the ground.. DK uses bullshit opener "you know that there are mats for these exercises right"? Said in a strong frame without overdoing it. Blonde reacts awkwardly,maybe a bit harshly. DK has already forgotten it and continues to scout.
Above attention whore is onto DK's game and is ignoring him in order to draw him in. Luckily our hero has high stats and good "pussy ressistance"

Hot tan girl is near. DK knows she is interested but also very shy despite being physically imposing. 3 guys are orbitting her. DK wants to talk but knows he will fuck up law of least effort. Basically it will be a competition with the statusjockey's and they have an advantage because they already have a social bridge. The tan girl is ignoring DK.. again because of shyness. DK is about to autoreject.. but then forces himself to assume attraction and see clearer. 2 of the guys who are orbiting the tan girl are really status jockeying now.. One of them walks up to DK asks him if he can do something for him. DK sees it is not a normal request but another exercise to try to status jockey again and show off to the public (which at this point comes across as extremely try hard). DK refuses compliance. The guy gets upset "this is the last time I ask something of you". DK reacts with "cool". (this guy will provide DK nothing but headache and will be a social hazard/disruption more than anything).

At this moment DK is facing a bit of a loss in momentum.. also caused by fatigue due to heavy training.. He catches himself becoming reactive and about to statusjockey. So he sits down and practices "stillness". Focuses on his breath and becomes a bit of a void.. to detach from the environment. He does some physical exercises but becomes unreactive to the environment and adheres to law of least effort.. The status jockeying guys sense the change in vibe.. they involuntarily want DK's validation (Wanting validation from a guy is really gay.. I will never get that unless said guy is a teacher or someone truly relevant) Dk drifts to his own world.. meanwhile he is very aware while pretending not to be.. A couple of people come up to him to talk.. which is good, more social proof and preselection.

In front of him.. 2 girls walk by. One is a very tall hot brunette and her girlfriend. Dk had opened her last week.. she was very nice but a bit socially awkward. DK had talked to her twice that day.. The brunette looks in front of her (pretending not to notice our handsome hero).. her girlfriend looks to DK and laughs. DK returns it with a devilish (and might I say dashing) smile implying "I know you are talking about me".

DK goes to the counter.. talks to a girl with who he has good rapport. She is super sweet. From the mirror he notices attention whore taking note, he continues ignoring her.. she has to submit or there will be no interaction unless DK is very bored or needs fast preselection.

From the counter the hot blonde (not the aloof one, but the stunner on the ground walks towards the exit.. supposedly oblivious).. while closing the door she subtly looks at DK. When walking to her motorcycle.. she looks a total of four times. DK takes note -> Next time he will go and open her again in order to tap that glorious ass. This one is truly a 9 in his book.

DK is tired.. makes a mental note of everything that happened... goes home in order to join the chat and re-read relevant girlschase articles...

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have noticed... something interesting the other day. I told the guys on the chat.. that I had a pal, who is actually quite good looking. He liked a hot girl (she was not my type but objectively hot).. and didn't dare to approach her. I tried to coach him.. He still was a bit scared. So I took initiative talked with her and then conscpiciously drew him in. When they were in convo I faded away and did something else to give him room. I told this occurence to the guys in the chat.

5 minutes later he walked away dejected and a lowered vibe.

---------------

Yesterday this same girl was throwing herself at me.. and was being obvious with her interest.

I recall this having happened before.. some semi-intimidating girl one of my friends like, who I try to open for one of my friends.. but the girl ends up liking me.

My guess? The girls have probably already noticed the interest and hesitance of those guys.. and when you open the chick you are the "leader" which is quite the dhv. And when you fade out you are non-needy. All attractive traits.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whatever I'm doing.. I'm doing it well. I keep getting more Ai's from the environment.. At this point I do not feel that I am doing something special.. Must be the result of daily game exposure... (The boards have helped a lot with this)

Perhaps it is the contrast I create with other guys.. I notice the other "alpha males" overstating in their behavior. Verbal or non-verbal. It comes across as super needy and overreaching. Sometimes I cannot believe the cringe that I am seeing.. Velasco mentioned something interesting the other day... Apparently Carousel once said that an evolved brain (social calibration) is dhv because the brain is evolved in order to impress females -> this felt like an epiphany and made me appreciate social calibration even more. In that regard.. a lot of guys are shooting themselves in the foot. With a shotgun. I don't know if they are hoping to come across as edgy, but I find them to be blunt.

Something else I notice -> Most of these guys come across as social guys. They keep competing in the social area.. it is rare for me to see a guy who is dripping with sexuality .. which is increasingly what I am starting to become. What also baffles me is their need to compete, but also their need to be liked. Those two really don't go together and the moment you need to be liked you lose a lot of power. I also believe the sexuality can come across as threatening. Not as in being a rapist, but rather that girls sense that you are different and you hold power over them. The social guys are giving power, by giving platonic interest continously. Some chicks I can see in their eyes they are attracted, but they keep acting in denial.. giving off false indicators of disinterest. This is puzzling, I will explore this later.

---------------------------------

I was in the car and listened to the recent Hector podcast where he described the "lover of women" type.. a lot of it clicked..except for the religious mumbo jumbo that is a bit too far for me. But the mimicry he described, the energy.. somewhere along the way it seems I have picked this up. This is a recent development.. Only the last half year I am truly feeling this. It might have been artificially created by the visualisation exercises I use..

At the moment I truly have an abundance of options.. I was picky this day.. but I do not like forcing it when I do not want to.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Entry 4...

I am fucking livid

This journal is about accountability so we are going to hold me accountable.. I was at the gym... and it was already a bad idea to be there.. but the real reason I went was because I hoped to encounter one of the 9's so I could go for a big push.. Well the place was kinda desolate unfortunately. You had the incidental 7's and 7,5's who are into me, but I am picky.. I want the best girls.. not just the regular ones. Also I notice that a lot of girls are super shy around me. They laugh to me are polite and greeting and smiling without me prompting (ofcourse I return these gestures).. A lot of "aloof" "distant" behavior seems to be shyness. I need to be warmer to them.. I come across as too high value.. I don;t even blame myself.. I blame those other guys for simping all the time. Just by not being a simp you come across as unattainable. I am not joking. This is what I see. I also see that they never ever touch a girl just talk to them. Really gay in my book. Well.. better for me ofcourse.

On another note.. what pissed me of so intensely. Going to the gym was stupid. Because I was already tired.. but I hoped to see a certain person who I like. Anyway people were doing group training... and when I see these people train my blood boils. They are all very nice people but I have an intense need to keep up/improve/outcompete and be the most dominant guy. It's not personal at all.. I am like this always. Well this time I failed.. I had to stop early... there were girls around and instead of showing off.. I had to quit. To my credit.. I was already so tired the easiest move seemed like a choire.. but I hate excuses.. I hate giving reasons. It doesnt feel right. I know that I havent slept right at all.. trained like hell the last few days etc. I am failing myself . Mind you nobody talked shit to me... since they know my mettle.. This is about me. ME failing myself.

I went to home in the car... Seething.. Went to my favourite pullup bar.. did some pullups/chinups. Got home took a shower did a healthy amount of 80 pushups... But I know it is paltry substitute for true training. Right now i train 6 days a week... Don't know if 5 days is more efficient/smarter.. since I always go all out.

So this is what we are going to do.

*21 days of nofap.. sex is allowed ofcourse, I am not a fucking monk. This means that until 16 December I have to hold discipline. This is actually very relevant. Nofapping increases agression,persistance and explosiveness.. all things that I need. I want to be the roaring tiger I am supposed to be.
*Meditation with no excuses... I need to hone my intuition. I am still making stupid mistakes in social interactions. One of the 9's I mentioned above.. I fear I have pushed her into autorejection.. The guys gave me tough love on the chat.. And they were entirely right. I know I can't control everything but I do not want to make mistakes.. I want to win.. The girl had beautiful blue eyes.. In which I could drown.. I want to bring that to a good end.
*NO MORE fucking sweets. No chocolate.. no candy.. no nothing. You are what you eat, so I cannot eat losery things. Maybe on a holiday or special occasions or something.
*PROPER sleeping. From now on I have to sleep 8 hours.. Today it was just a disgraceful 4/5 hours or something.
*More visualizing... more technical..broader, more specific, smarter... to do what I have to do and do it well.

Don't get me wrong guys.. In my book frustration is a good thing. It always has helped me propel forward.. I revel in it.

I'm a winner dammit.. I am a warrior.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Entry 5..

I didn't have a lot going on. Again the whole covid situation.. I was at the gym yesterday talking to a cutie.. and suddenly another chick who I had friendzoned came up and interrupted... She started to engage the other girl.. and I am convinced it was because she didn't want me become intimate with the other one... I had very brutal training sessions so I was not at the state of mind to handle the situation adequately. It didnt have huge repucursions or anything.. but I have to be mindful of such situations in the future. Hell.. Yesterday i wasn't even at the gym with the mind of training.. just training.

A lot of guys are feeling heavy competition with me right now too.. I sense subtle attempts at amoging (which i ignore) and guys who give me advice to "tone it down" because rest is good blablabla.. What they try to say is you make us look bad. Gives me only more motivation to go more intense. These guys can be really on edge when I am around which i see as a good thing.. basically their behavior admits reactivity to my presence , in other words they cannot be or feel alpha. I need to find more ways to create confusion/uncertainty.. I would hate to become predictable.

Theatricallity and deception are powerful agents.. you must become more than a man in the mind of your opponent.

Chaseframing:

@Fluxcapacitor pointed out to me in a pm that I am neglecting chaseframing.. This is on my mind right now.. I want to up my game, but since I am mentally juggling (mainly work) a lot of things I want to do it step by step.. Right now I am using every excuse I can to chaseframe. The goal is not to be super succesful or even calibrated with it at the moment.. the goal is to instill it into my persona so it becomes natural.

I did this with a couple of encounters... some good interactions I had.. I need to repeat this until it goes on autopilot. I am really working on this and I have to say.. this fits with my naturally cocky persona.

- Reconnected with this chick i saw years ago.. she was always shy, encountered her the other day with her friend and immediately jumped on the opportunity. She seemed happy and relieved to see me.. seems to have lost a bit of the shyness and maybe even become a party girl. Will something follow out of this? No idea. We'll leave it up to time.. Why this is noteworthy? I am all about redemption.. I am haunted every night by the losses of the past and want to make things right. This is very important for me.

Nofap is going strong
Abstaining from chocolate is really hard.. but I am going strong ( I swear I love choco)
Abstaining from coffee seems to have made me more beautiful ( I can see it on my skin)
I only slept for 7 hours.. this should be increased to 8/9

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Entry 6:

I'm not gonna lie... I went to the gym today solely for the aloof blonde. Knowing she would be there... Last week she seemed to exit the place in a hurry... because she seemed autorejected because I was fooling around a lot with others (I found her to be closed off a lot of times and tried to increase her compliance/openness by dhv/preselection. it did provoke her..)

Today I saw her and she seemed to be warm on the onset and this time I wouldn't want to waste time because her training gets in the way plus limited hours. :

-------------------

A quick copy paste of the interaction that I had send flux :

I saw her today and she was very warm to begin with (I suspect she is just a super friendly person).. I told her to come sit with me abit... she complied. And I knew she had to train, she is uber serious with training and really closes herself off. At one point I told her I know we both have to continue with training.. how about a drink this week.. So I got the boyfriend bullshit.. I told her her boyfriend doesnt matter to me, and it is fine.. But she was really resolute..

I guess I was spot on in my vibe assesment last week.. I ended the convo in a very friendly warm way.. didn't make anything awkward. At the end when she had to leave she looked at me a bit awkwardly.. probably expecting awkwardness from me but i was just very natural and friendly. Showing anger/bitterness is admitting defeat/loss.. which I will not do.

-------------------

The girl was actually quite nice and kept repeating it was not because of me or who I am. To be honest I didn't feel a sting on my confidence so I didn't need that bit of niceness. I feel fully entited to a girl such as her. I also have seen these boyfriends of theirs in the past.. they are not elite guys a lot of times. For me only results matter right now. The only real thing that I am facing right now is increasingly decreasing volume of girls. Yes there are girls who really like me.. today one of em was really engaging me and super enthousiastic.. but I didn't feel it because it felt like going for bronze.

There is a specific type of girl which eludes me who I consider as a 9.. The above girl is such a girl. .. @Klimax once mentioned that I have a very forceful personality... He is spot on. My way of acting with something going not the way I wanted to is by increasing my energy/ and making my tactics even more sophisticated.. There are 2 other girls who I see as 9's in that environment... bitchy blonde and athletic blonde.. the first seems very intrigued with me but I suspect she has a boyfriend... and athletic blonde who was very into me which I saw just when she left the premises.. Athletic blonde was also quite young. Problem is I never see these two.. They train extremely infrequent.

After this interaction with this girl I did a fast sweep if there were any other hot girls around but unfortunately this was not the case. Only those who I already knew. and honestly I have become a bit bored with them..

At this point we are here : I consider myself a 9.. My fundamentals are extremely good, but as mentioned before my verbals need increasing.. The guys in the chat are like wizards... @Lofty who I respect a lot mentioned that SMMA did a lot of good things for him.. So I am planning to buy this product. The world is a tough place.. so I need cheat codes and I need to use wizardry.. I have lost for all the wrong reasons in the past.. Not anymore. But I cannot only rely on my fundamentals either... I need to learn true game. I am no slouch by any means.. but I am not nearly getting what I deserve.. my true potential.

There are a few girls I am in contact with but none of them got me rearing to go as the last one... Although I cut contact with this last one I haven't given up on her.. I will greet her and keep using dhv/preselection. Just as in sales sometimes what you really need is someone just being discontented with their current supplier. I would never consider a relationship after such a thing though.

I will never give up.

I am a fighter and a true winner. I truly believe this and I shall make my dreams come true.. get everything that is coming to me.

Let's end it with a cool video clip which I am looking at right now.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A couple of good things happened today... but I don't find them really worthwhile to write out.

One thing that did stick though.. Girls eject early from conversations out of anxiety as well.

A girl who has been eyeing me for quite some time.. cute short brunette .. for a lot of guys an 8, but I am partial to taller girls..

We had some eyecontact before and I gave her a sensual smile... today I was doing an exercise with a friend with me and she kinda challenged me to do something... which i did with ease.. Then I went up to her and started to talk with her.. She was warm and friendly but suddenly she ejected went back to her group. I just let that one go (I will see her soon again no priority there).. but was puzzled by her behavior... and then I knew. She does what guys do.. eject out of the convo due to not being sure what to do/insecurity.

In the far past I would go into autorejection.. but now I know it is just a matter of showing her warmth.. and not chasing. Let her come to me at her own pace (while I game other girls..)

Interesting.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am struggling with new leads... it's super dark and cold outside.. You barely meet new people. I have held myself onto the nofap which I wrote above.. It was caused due to competition which I have already won by a superwide margin. Everything is so empty.

Wow.. I am so bored. I would love to go out bu Covid so I am so super bored. Even a good conflict would rile things up.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have noticed... something interesting with myself.. which is that apparently.. I have a weakness towards mixed messages. In the past I could autoreject on the fly and feel strong about it.. These days I do the opposite.. give the other side way too many chances, and rationalize that they are probably nervous/upset/selfconscious.. Too many bullshit excuses. I have to be cognizant about this. If someone wants something to happen, they help make it happen.. Yes there will be some hassle.. but not in a period of weeks/months.. That is bullshit.

In other sense this non-reactivity helps me.. I am hanging out with this cluster b chick.. who is totally crazy. I use her for pre-selection and she is actually fun company until involuntarily she does something crazy lol. Today mid-convo she went up to some guy and totally ignored me.. It was so off. Until she engaged me again. In the past I would ignore her out of pride... but then, where would my preselection be? It is easier to see who likes me when she is around.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This post is going to sound super mundane... but it is so key... The last few days I kept having a feeling that I am still not performing at peak.. since I keep encountering new challenges.. Self created, or created for me. I always search for ways to upgrade myself.. and get to a higher level.. and I find myself to be unsufficient at many times. I know I have posted about this in an above post (actually a rant), but I have to, just have to change my sleeping habits. So I can get better skin, better emotional control and much better resilience.. I am handicapping myself so hard. I have gotten out of some seriously precaurious situations this last week... and handled everything very well, but in hindsight everything seemed to hang from a thin line. I need more self control, more efficient energy systems... I simply need to become a better me.

Meanwhile on recommendation from the guys on the chat I have bought SMMA... As many of you know it is an audio course. which is a bit difficult for me to learn... because I have never been a good listener.. Reading goes much faster. Still I find good value in the audios and it is indeed as the guys have suspected.. a good introduction into verbal game.. (emotional stimulation), which despite being a witty and charismatic guy I have never been that good in. I will have to re-listen to the course a couple of times.. to incorporate it in a fitting way into my personality.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Covid regulations have become super severe... Supermarkets and street is the only remaining option. I made immediate use of this.. a girl was passing down the street and I had a guy coming over for maintanence.. This girl is a familiar face and i struck a convo.. she really hovered around me and I offered her to come over for a coffee another time. She agreed to do so. So that is me being a winner. Game has become increasingly easy and I notice my vibe changing from intense/brooding towards a cheerful bravado which makes me connect with others much faster. Basically I am starting to behave like an extrovert (while I am very introverted). This is a good thing. The only thing I am missing right now is volume and traffic.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Covid regulations have become super severe... Supermarkets and street is the only remaining option. I made immediate use of this.. a girl was passing down the street and I had a guy coming over for maintanence.. This girl is a familiar face and i struck a convo.. she really hovered around me and I offered her to come over for a coffee another time. She agreed to do so. So that is me being a winner. Game has become increasingly easy and I notice my vibe changing from intense/brooding towards a cheerful bravado which makes me connect with others much faster. Basically I am starting to behave like an extrovert (while I am very introverted). This is a good thing. The only thing I am missing right now is volume and traffic.

which part of the US are you in?

o_O

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NON-US and I do not want to disclose further location specifics

• Love
Reactions: fog

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have made a decision to not focus on game for the coming month or so. With the severe lockdown of the government the return on investment is simply way too small.

Besides I have other things to worry about such as:

My loss of routine discipline since the start of the lockdown. I have to be a bit stricter to myself. This last week I have seen as "deloading" so it is not a big disaster.. but I cannot lose who I am for the coming few weeks. That would be such a great consession.

But yea.. it's simply not worth it the way it is going right now. It is dark, it is cold, there are barely pedesterians, everything is closed even my gyms.. which on theirselves were super restricted.

If I do see a cuty outside I will make a play, but that will be more based on coincidence than true gaming efforts.

I will focus on other things now and lament the loss of time this means :).

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Note to self:

Gonna use Conversation loops/intrigue baits

• Love
Reactions: fog
>