(Day Game)Objection: Im meeting my boyfriend, sorry! [all advices are appreciated :D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well usual :D
glad the forum is back up lol *happiness noises*

So im doing walking sets and they stop most of the time, if they don't ill just walk with them no prob when attraction is present.
but when i ask them what they are up to continue the convo thread or move the girls with me to get an instant date( no success yet)
Mostly they say:
''im meeting up with my bf, sorry" in a regretful tone..

is it just the law of averages of there something that can be done??
and i just don't know how to progress when meet this objection/ statement

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
On one hand, yes, lots of girls you approach will have boyfriends. On the other hand, yes, there's always something about your approach that you can work on, do better, and lower the odds a girl will use the boyfriend line on you.

How many girls do you approach in an outing? It might just be a better use of time to wish them a good rest of their day, then keep approaching until you find a girl that doesn't use that line on you.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
On one hand, yes, lots of girls you approach will have boyfriends. On the other hand, yes, there's always something about your approach that you can work on, do better, and lower the odds a girl will use the boyfriend line on you.

How many girls do you approach in an outing? It might just be a better use of time to wish them a good rest of their day, then keep approaching until you find a girl that doesn't use that line on you.

6-10 girls who i find attractive and i approach, this post is outdated lol. I have been on 2 instant dates and i went on a instant with a girl who had a bf.

Is this the same for u?.

When girls genuinely has a bf and still lets you talk to them and lead its a usually a green light imo

Just from that 1 experience who i kept talking and leading the girl for an instant date who has a bf in the back. Who agreed that i could walk with her to do her stuff and have a drink with me at starbucks(she was originally meeting her gf there anyway ) to continue our conversation. without any real objection

Last edited:

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
6-10 over the course of an hour or two? That's not bad.

Correct. It could be a green light. Or it could be that she doesn't mind stopping and chatting with you, but she'll decline any attempts to take it further. What opener are you using on these girls?

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
6-10 over the course of an hour or two? That's not bad.

Correct. It could be a green light. Or it could be that she doesn't mind stopping and chatting with you, but she'll decline any attempts to take it further. What opener are you using on these girls?
I went indirect direct with that

Opener: '' hey do u know x place, *she responds* just joking *pregnant pause* i actually thought u were cute and i wanted to say hi''

She looked like a k-pop girl in terms of looks. Cute asian face, nice hour glass body pretty much a 9 and i was surprised she reacted to it so warmly.

I had achieved social frame, sexual frame and strong f emotions connection in a span for 1 hour

full story is somewhere in general where i asked how to proceed with her

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hmm then it's possible she was legitimately interested despite having a boyfriend. At that point you just keep trying to move things along and she'll either put the brakes on at some point or she won't. With regard to this one particular set.

Overall, if you're getting a ton of boyfriend responses, then it'll be a better use of your time to either move along until you find girls who don't use that excuse on you, or improve your game so you hear the excuse less.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
In my opinion, a girl who says she has a boyfriend and doesn't actually have one tends to see you purely as a 'social agent', i.e. not someone who she has connected to and is spontaneously reacting to. I say this because I think this line is (what she sees as) her impregnable last line of defense against any and all unwanted attention. Personally I very much dislike getting this response, and I even prefer an outright "um no thanks!". I usually get it only when I'm very much uncalibrated or coming across as needy.

I would suggest aiming to build more rapport by coming in as warm, friendly and direct as possible, and aiming to quickly break her out of any mental model of who you are by asking interesting questions or noting interesting things about her (and ideally getting her to qualify to you).

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In my opinion, a girl who says she has a boyfriend and doesn't actually have one tends to see you purely as a 'social agent', i.e. not someone who she has connected to and is spontaneously reacting to. I say this because I think this line is (what she sees as) her impregnable last line of defense against any and all unwanted attention. Personally I very much dislike getting this response, and I even prefer an outright "um no thanks!". I usually get it only when I'm very much uncalibrated or coming across as needy.

I would suggest aiming to build more rapport by coming in as warm, friendly and direct as possible, and aiming to quickly break her out of any mental model of who you are by asking interesting questions or noting interesting things about her (and ideally getting her to qualify to you).
Im looking it as an genuine objection given ioi is present. I have been given a few 'i have a bf' line when they non verbally show ioi.

I should of clarified that i run street stop game but im moving to transit stops and stationary sets.ill use street stop as a last resort.

Im dealing with these objections with given ioi and i cant seem to crack this objection.

i go direct 'hey excuse me i thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi'. (maybe too direct, haven't been using compliment openers as much lately)

And she giggle and say she has bf when ioi is present then i just skip that set and find other sets

when i try to move or close on quick sets/street stop game when they are clearly enjoying the conversation . '

" sorry im meeting my bf''

or

"im busy/meeting someone ect''

This is something i figure can't be helped. Even if she is interested. Given enough social frame and time you can move her but if ur under 5 minutes like street stop game this objection/logistics kills u instantly(no fun)

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Im looking it as an genuine objection given ioi is present. I have been given a few 'i have a bf' line when they non verbally show ioi.

I should of clarified that i run street stop game but im moving to transit stops and stationary sets.ill use street stop as a last resort.

Im dealing with these objections with given ioi and i cant seem to crack this objection.

i go direct 'hey excuse me i thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi'. (maybe too direct, haven't been using compliment openers as much lately)

And she giggle and say she has bf when ioi is present then i just skip that set and find other sets

when i try to move or close on quick sets/street stop game when they are clearly enjoying the conversation . '

or

This is something i figure can't be helped. Even if she is interested. Given enough social frame and time you can move her but if ur under 5 minutes like street stop game this objection/logistics kills u instantly(no fun)
According to a recent article from Chase (I believe the one from last year's review) most girls actually really have boyfriends (like almost 80%?), or at least report having one, at least in America, but I don't think it's that different in other countries, if you're not there. So the boyfriend objection might actually be a true fact. Seduction is always a number's game.
I think on daygame, specially street stops, that's specially true, since you're randomly picking a girl that could be from any type of situation or walk of life. If you're on online, or night game, like in clubs and bars, many of the girls there, if not most, are single and looking to meet men, many actually go there just for that purpose, giving some lame excuse like "I just wanna dance" or "I'm just looking for new friendships" (which, might also be true, but you know what I mean).

EDIT: maybe that's not the article that mentions it, but it's on one of the recent articles (I was kinda surprised that this big of a percentage of girls have boyfriends). Anyway, I was searching on the page and found this classic article about girls with boyfriends, might be a good read for you.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

or

Fair enough, maybe I overstated my point. For me, even if a girl ends up having a boyfriend, she'll say it a few minutes in after seeing what I'm about. It's true that most girls have boyfriends or guys in their life of some kind, but probably not so many who are in love with them, and I believe that if they are sufficiently interested they'll give you a chance.

By the way, I find that complimenting a woman on something specific like hair or outfit is much lower pressure for day game, saying she's cute can come across as an implicit 'are you free?' and she'll feel like she has to decide. Even when I make a general compliment I tend to go for 'you look great' or 'you look stylish' or if she's dressed up 'you look smashing'. 'Cute' or 'gorgeous' doesn't work well for me in daygame.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anyway, I was searching on the page and found this classic article about girls with boyfriends, might be a good read for you.
Yeah, i have read that article. On being(#9 of the article) persistent if she has a bf. I guess thats how i managed to instant date a girl who happen to be some what free and has man in the back.
saying she's cute can come across as an implicit 'are you free?' and she'll feel like she has to decide.
Thats interesting i have never thought of that. I feel i have less blow outs with complimenting their outfit then saying they were out right cute.

However my results are kinda bias when they show ioi first then i approach so i dont have accurate results and vibe/social momentum can be a factor.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
User Nicko was banned due to lying about his age and showing signs of being either a new iteration of the IRT or some other troll who had already been banned from here.

People who are not here to learn seduction, but instead to leech attention from other users, will be equally unceremoniously canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>