Daygaming when low mood

leadingbealwaysido

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey, so I am doing quite a bit of daygame, in Brazil atm, which i thought would be easier, but because people and especially women do not feel as safe as a random city in europe or USA, it is a bit challenging actually.

And naturally I have a life with a mood that is up and down...

So how much does my low mood affect the game?
Should I try to actually create a better mood before going out for an hour or two of DG.

I mean I can pump my mood for sure, but I have just not thought about it as something that important.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Only you can know how much your mood affects your performance. Since you posted this question here, I would be more willing to believe that it actually DOES AFFECT YOUR PERFORMANCE, so you should spend some time on this aspect your game.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some of my hottest sets have been when I was sleep deprived or depressed.
It can be energizing and make your day. But don’t expect to do as well as you would if you were in a good mood.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey, so I am doing quite a bit of daygame, in Brazil atm, which i thought would be easier, but because people and especially women do not feel as safe as a random city in europe or USA, it is a bit challenging actually.
I spent 2 years in Sao Paulo and that was my experience as well. Also, foreigners aren't really special there, nobody gives a shit. There's a strong middle class, many people travel. And you have a lot of catholic bullshit and LMR. I had 3 or 4 LRs there that were virgins in Sao Paulo.

Brazil's reputation for being "easy" comes from a cultural quirk called "ficar": it's very normal to make out with random people in clubs within 1-2 minutes of chatting or even immediately. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll have sex with you... it's just a fun thing like a bit of flirting.

As for safety... one day a ~30 year old man approached me in the street for directions and I got startled... I thought he was gonna rob me. Then I realized "oh, that's how the girls feel when I approach."

I started opening with "Oi, uma pergunta" (hey, quick question) and then if they seemed startled I'd say "nao eh assalto!" (this is not a robbery) lol. A bit counter intuitive to even bring that up, but the fact is her mind is already on that, so better disarm it than leave it unaddressed.

Also get your approaches in before sunset. If you approach after dark, do it right under a street lamp so it's super well lit or just go to the malls. The girls have good reason to be scared, crime is way up... especially since the recession in 2015 which was the worst since 1908.
So how much does my low mood affect the game?
tons lol
Should I try to actually create a better mood before going out for an hour or two of DG.
yeah read x-factor in my signature

Last edited:
>