Devilicious' Journal

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR HBSingapore

First lay being back home!

Since this is kinda a social circle lay, not decided if needs an actual LR in field section report, where I'd just do day- or nightgame lays.

HBSingapore I met in a class a year ago, we had a project together and vibed but nothing happened. I later found out she had come to my country because of her boyfriend at the time.

There is a party in summer where we meet again, and this time it's much more on. I'm with my two close female friends though and go with them.

She went back to Singapore in summer and since I also left for exchange right after, we did not have time to meet up.

Once I get back, I hit her up, and we have lunch together twice. Each time the vibe is more and more there, touch escalation is happening, and am mainly running 3 keys.

Also, she had broked up with her bf, and was moving out (they were living together). And she leaves for Singapore, potentially for good, in not too far in the future.

Then, I moved back to my flat this weekend and told her to help me organize my things. She invites me out the night before with her friends, which I accept.

There, I am basically just a cool and social guy, who easily adds good vibe and conversation. She later tells me she really loves and appreciates this about me.

Am not sitting next to her at start but as night goes on, which turns out to be a game night before heading out, maneuver closer. It ends up with me stroking her spine (I love this move) and her neck (super good sign she lets you do this).

In the end, it's 3am and now people want to head out. The group has changed - from the 6 or so friends, 4 left, but the host had like 8 more GIRLS come. I end up chatting to this Malaysian girl next to me who turns out to be married... but said her only regret (my question was if she'd do everything the same) was not meeting the dude later and being able to experiment more. They've been together 9 years! I do a divorce story of a female friend just for the sake of it and potential future gains.

In the end, they want to go dance, but I tell HBSingapore I will be taking the bus... and that she can join me if she wants. She asks, "Do you want me to?" To which I confirm because feels like right move. Also for attainability. She agrees.

Saying goodbye takes 10min, then we wait for bus, but area is crowded and rowdy as hell. When the bus does arrive, drunks enter and sit opposite us. She had sat down facing the direction of driving, but I got two seats next to each other and have her sit with mr obviously. But then she tells me she gets carsick if not facing direction... so I have us stand up.

It's a 20min ride, we get seats, and there is an incident where a lady close to us yells, "OPEN THE DOOR" to the driver. He stops and does, and she yells out this drunkard who apparently had spilled some alcohol on her.
He actually does exit, but starts banging on the walls of the bus.

"Excuse me," the girl next to us says to the lady, "are you crazy?" The guy keeps banging the window, it's really a random location somewhere in city.

Then, the doors, which were closed... open again. Everyone does a silent gasp.

The drunkard does not enter.

Finally bus continues, this entire time I'm holding my girl, thinking what the actual fuck is going on.

Finally we get to my stop, get off, and she starts bring like, "I'm feeling hesitant"

She had voiced something similar but I always had said how I would not force her to do anything, and she can leave at any time. Which really worked.

Then, as we walk through quiet path, and me asking, she says she feels she's being "easy".

I like this.

"What the hell is that word, easy," I say. "Only people who are judgemental and jealous use it."

She agrees.

"When two people who like each other, can feel comfortable, and open and free together... then there is no such thing as being easy, because going with what feels best and right, no matter the speed, is completely pure and what matters."

Then, a few minutes after assuaging her, I qualify her on her sincere and open nature, and it goes so well she wants to hug me on the spot.

Get home, undress, great sex - she had SUCH A GREAT BODY. Ridiculous. Does my sports, is flexible and lithe, big tight ass, sensual af. Long black silky hair, full lips, and incredibly smooth skin I only felt similar from HBCuba. Loved it!

She did ask me if I had salient solution for her lenses, whithout which she sees very little. I don't have, but tell her I'll bring her home if necessary. This gets her to agree. In the end, the next morning I walk her to tram stop.

Overall, there were definitely potential disruptions, but luckily nothing severe and could handle the ones that came up.

Onwards,
-Dev

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Awesome that you’re still riding that positive momentum, especially considering the aggro vibes on bus ride back home.

When you say you were running three keys over the two lunch dates, do you mean social frame, emotional stimulation, and sexual arousal and if so could you give the cliffnotes of what you were telling her, if you remember.

>