Devilicious' Journal

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Awesome that you’re still riding that positive momentum, especially considering the aggro vibes on bus ride back home.

When you say you were running three keys over the two lunch dates, do you mean social frame, emotional stimulation, and sexual arousal and if so could you give the cliffnotes of what you were telling her, if you remember.

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 23.05

Time flies! Had another 3 tinder lays, had HBGeorgia visit me, and visited NYC for two weeks to see the real mains (you know who you are <3). Lots of debauchery, and sometimes we went out as well. Jk. Got laid twice, one from daygame and one from nightgame, where I pulled a hot brunette in dark red skirt within 15minutes and smashed directly. She gave me a hickey, and the last night I spent just fucking the DG lay at her place all night, who obviously saw it but didn't say anything. Wild!

Then came back home, caught up on important things, got some daygame in as well and then... had a sports injury that slapped me straight into a cast and crutches. Made me miss the culmination of previous weeks efforts. Still got lucky and while I could not walk properly for 2 weeks, now I have my cast removed and can walk normally. HBGeorgia visited me for the second time as well luckily just as I could walk again.

Also, my main goal now was to find an internship and... I did! However, it will make me move to a smaller city starting this summer, although hopefully have better logistics there. And is not so far away from my current (still small in international perspective) city so if needed I'll commute for gaming. Is for 6 months to a year but can give me good opportunities for future.

Now am busy studying for exams, going on occasional dates, and healing my foot. For this I got really interested in healing meditation, inspired by a book I read referenced in The Game called The Huna Way 2 years ago. Fascinating stuff, and I genuinely did take the three maxims (1. Bless the moment; 2. Trust yourself; 3. Expect the best) to heart and very useful for strong mindset building. One thing mentioned is healing trance and because I had nothing else to do and was before my MRI when you are in the daze of confusion and apprehension, I started doing healing meditation as much as I knew how (not much).

One interesting thing that happened was that my wrist was hurting slightly, so I visualized pushing out energy through my wrist and fingers into the air to clear it.

Next day, I wake up, and my wrist is in so much pain I can not even squeeze toothpaste anymore. Can't even hold my phone. Yes the crutches did not help and for sure triggered it, but how the hell does this happen exactly after the one time I do it like this!! So I meditated on it and my subconscious symbolized that it was because I stuffed the energy in my wrist and congested it, as in it doesn't flow out from fingertips. So I made it ebb and flow instead and a few days later it cleared.

Now I am not so knowledgeable here but I do believe these things may be possible. And much more is possible than we'd think. Your subconscious mind is incredibly more powerful than you think - Placebo effect is so widespread and well knwon it is not even disputed. But isn't it crazy that if your mind thinks you will be healthy, you become effectively healthy on the spot? Furthermore, quantum mechanics alone proves that we interact with our reality and change it. Who's to say we can't do it more targeted? Energy follows thought is a phrase even Major Mark repeats. Super interesting to play around and discover more in this.

Now I am busy studying, and hopefully my foot will be good enough to be able to run after girls for approaching as fast as possible. I am very optimistic.

Also want to be more diligent about riffing, doing polarity exercise from Major Mark, and making time for planning and self reflection. This is currently my biggest obstacle holding me back. And feel driven to become better even faster. Already crazy how far I've come.

Onwards!
-Dev

>