Unknownymous

Space Monkey
space monkey
I went to the club a few days ago by myself to improve my skills and a few interesting things happened.

My night started off with me going to the pub with my work colleagues, initially I felt a bit left out (since I'm quite new) but I managed to get involved quite well after a while.

Normally when I go out with a group, I have a short period of detaching from the group and going for a walk around the place. As I was walking around, I noticed a few girls that seemed interested in me.

One of the girls approached me but I was interested in her friend (she was drunk, so I used that as an opener to her friend). I think I said something like "so is this what you're dealing with tonight?". Apparently she was her work colleague. I got into a short conversation with her about work and tried to move her. I asked if she smoked, she said no, then I asked if she wanted to join me outside and she said no again, so I decided to leave it and do my own thing.

After that I went to order a drink, and the bartender said "rum and coke?" With a smile on her face because that's what I usually order. I took this as a sign of interest, I laughed and said "you gonna remember that?" And she started laughing more. I got in a short conversation with her and asked where she was from, and she said she was from Brazil. She then asked me where I was from and I told her. After that, I asked when she's finishing her shift and she told me (but she looked down while she said it and she seemed a bit awkward - sign of interest or disinterest?) then I carried on with my night.

I danced for a bit with my colleagues, then the pub closed and everyone was going home. I said my goodbyes and went off to the club.

When I arrived at the club I felt like I was treated very well, which is weird because I'm not very used to it (maybe because of social momentum?). When I went into the club, I bought a couple drinks and sat down my myself on a bench inside. I was sipping my drinks and people watching when a girl in front of me initiated conversation with me. I told her that I was alone because my work colleagues were boring and didn't want to come to the club, she then said I can join her friends. She was sitting opposite me so I tried telling her to move to sit next to me, but apparently she was sitting right next to her boyfriend (I was thinking why is she talking to me when her boyfriend is right next to her doing nothing?) So I moved on.

After finishing my drinks, I went on the dance floor to dance. I was alone but I was enjoying myself. One thing I found interesting is that when I was dancing, a group that was closed off opened up to accommodate me (maybe this is just a coincidence). There were a few girls in the group that I started talking to who seemed quite receptive.

The first girl I started talking to seemed calm, we started dancing a bit I started asking her questions. She was giving me direct answers and not asking me any questions back, which I found really boring lol. I tried to get compliance from her and asked for a sip of her drink and she gave it. Then I tried to move her by telling her to come smoking area with me, she said she didn't smoke, then I asked her to come for some air and she said she didn't want to. I didn't bother to persist more because I was quite bored and wanted to move anyway.

The second girl wasn't very attractive, but I was dancing with her and talking to her to be polite, but I wasn't interested.

After I left that group I went to the smoking area to chat to people and that's what I did for most of the time. When I went back inside near closing I started dancing / exploring the club when I noticed the boring girl dancing with another guy directly in front of me (I think they were there for a while but I didn't notice). At the time I was indifferent and was looking for a different girl to talk to as it was approaching closing time.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to find anyone, but as the club was closing, I saw the guy that was dancing with the boring girl standing alone on the side. I was kinda shocked because it seemed like she liked him. Now I'm thinking, was she doing that to get me to re-engage?

I was thinking of asking the guy what happened with her, but at that point I was burnt out and just wanted to go home at that stage.

Can anyone give me feedback / tweaks?
Should I have assumed that the girl wanted me to re-engage?
One of the reasons that I didn't re-engage was because I thought she liked that guy more than me, and I thought he was doing well, was this a bad way of thinking?

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I tried to get compliance from her and asked for a sip of her drink and she gave it. Then I tried to move her by telling her to come smoking area with me, she said she didn't smoke, then I asked her to come for some air and she said she didn't want to. I didn't bother to persist more because I was quite bored and wanted to move anyway.

Isolate girls on a high note. Either create it by spiking her buying temperature (where you get her laughing pretty hard). or via an open loop (where you say a part of something, but not the whole story. "Nice! I was in Miami last month. I actually had the one of the craziest experience there" then when she ask what happened you give her an excuse to move: "so...actually lets go sit/go over there its too loud/crowded in here/my legs are tired")

One of the reasons that I didn't re-engage was because I thought she liked that guy more than me, and I thought he was doing well, was this a bad way of thinking?

She probably did like him more than you. But he fucked it up. No reason not to re-engage her. She's still available. No reason to get down in the dumps over a girl liking another guy more than you. Because you probably had a girl, you had your eyes on who was way hotter than this girl, but you fucked it up with her/she rejected you, and you were just about to settle for this girl lol.

So this girl in particular, I would've open with a tease, "omg what happened with your boyfriend? (referring to the guy that fucked it up) you guys looked so much in love haha" "you are such an evil bitch. he is sitting there in the couch crying right now (teasing)" "nah I'm fucking with you" then begin a normal conversation.

Unknownymous

Space Monkey
space monkey
No reason to get down in the dumps over a girl liking another guy more than you.

I wasn't really down in the dumps hahaha, I usually think in my head, "fair play to him, he did well"

So this girl in particular, I would've open with a tease, "omg what happened with your boyfriend? (referring to the guy that fucked it up) you guys looked so much in love haha" "you are such an evil bitch. he is sitting there in the couch crying right now (teasing)" "nah I'm fucking with you" then begin a normal conversation.

I may have made this unclear (edited the original post) but it was the boring girl that was dancing with the guy, not the girl with her boyfriend. I actually found boring girl attractive, but she wasn't giving me much to work with so I kinda gave up lol.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
it was the boring girl that was dancing with the guy, not the girl with her boyfriend.

No I understood you the first time ;) I use the "where is your boyfriend" line as a tease to girls who I saw dancing/interacting with some chode previously to make the guy look even more unattractive.

>