Expectations  dilemma: feel bad for cheating on a sweet new girlfriend, must continue getting better with girls

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
what to do and how do you justify that to yourself?

(I am fully aware that I won't make her my wife, but I don't want to hurt her)

EDIT (much more detail):
ok, let me explain more. I only do daygame, so, only the best kind of girls are in my funnel.
no drunk skunks from the club (no shame in being a drunk skunk), or sad entitled girls from tinder.
when I meet girls, they are much more likely to be a girlfriend material.

when you learn seduction, inevitably you meet girls and have sex with one. since you do it from the daygame, you:
1 only approach really pretty ones, so it is guaranteed that you like her sexually
2 you talk to or instant date her on approach, so you filter out uncharismatic boring ones.

SO

with all the filters present there is a good chance you end up with a very pleasant girl, that you definitely want to meet again. and again
what it's called?
it's called "she is your girlfriend now, buddy"

I mean you not going to fucking explain to her, "listen girl, I know you are a good sane traditional person, and we like each other and we like fucking, talking to and texting each other, BUT I am a kind of a deviant, so let me create this artificial barrier between us, like we are only fwb, when we a clearly have a girlfriend/boyfriend connection and dynamic"

SO

you do daygame, you plan to become good in daygame, you maybe have a number of girls you want to fuck this year, but when you actually get a girl, often times she is so good, she becomes essentially your girlfriend. but, at a same time, you love daygame, it is summer, you see hot ones all over the place and you want to approach them and you want to fuck them.

what do you do?

1 just break up with an amazing girl like a fucking moron after 3 weeks with some made up reason, so you are single and "honest" (not cheating on anyone)
2 just continue daygaming and fucking other girls carefully behind this good girls back like a total piece of human garbage, so you potentially devastate her if she finds out and make her not trust anyone for a long time
3 just marry her
if she barry her
face in your
genital area
(eminem)
just make her your sole girlfriend and stop daygaming like a fucking pussy, giving up on your plans and dreams of becoming a world class seducer

WHAT. TO. DO?

Last edited:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I recommend you add some more detail to your questions when you make a thread. Very little to go on here.

That being said, there is a similar thread going on

I'd check out the article linked by @aliparpar .

Sounds like you're mismanaging expectations with her or not sure yourself what your goals are...

If you want to stay single and focus on learning game, you should make that clear with yourself and stick to it, and then avoid setting up expectations for something serious in any relationship, if all you want is something more casual.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay, She will get hurt, only if she knows about the cheating. Then don't tell her.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@thats_a_penis_disgustang,

It's a bit late in the game to be doing expectation damage control without ever setting any. For future girls, see this article:

I'm of the mind you should always be setting expectations with women, right from the get-go. It sets a good foundation for an honest beginning and less guilty feelings on your side later on. When you are have to do that after having already fallen into a relationship, you are now in damage control mode.

One option you do have is to have a chat with her about "What are your expectations for this relationship?" and try to get a feel for where her head is at. Giving her a chance to talk about where she sees things as being gives you a chance to get a bead on her, as well as gently introduces the idea to her that "we never talked about this before and may in fact be on separate pages." At which point she is probably going to want to know where your head is at as well.

Chase

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
Manage expectations is difficult and scary to do for the first time out of fear of losing the best girl I ever had, so I will practice on other girls that I will get now, knowing that if they just storm off, I still have her. As for her, I guess I will just continue seeing her 2 times a week and not try to talk about it, bc, I never had to do it before and will fuck it up

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm of the mind you should always be setting expectations with women, right from the get-go. It sets a good foundation for an honest beginning and less guilty feelings on your side later on.

I wish I'd found your site sooner, dude. It would have saved me a lot of years of pain/being an asshole to girls. It took me way too many years to get to a point of being honest and upfront.

>