FR++  Failed her sexual-leadership tests? (Physical escalation in car) (Girl from social circle)

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Context (social circle)
So this girl and I are doing some recreational class together which is a program where 9 people get together for 6 different meetups over the period of 6 weeks.

The 5 other men in the class have really needy body language when talking to the girls. This does not exclude me. I occasionally also have some slightly needy body language. But in general I behave in a super outcome independent manner and the girls are always attracted to it.

From the moment I walked in, I could tell she was quite attracted to me. Throughout the course, she gave me a lot of IOIs.

Fast forward to the sixth and last class of the course, where everyone knew we may not see each other again. 9 of the students, plus the teacher agreed to go to a bar to get drinks.

That night, the whole class ended up spending more than 6 hours together. Throughout the last night, she was giving me huge IOIs, like just actively trying to converse with me in front of everyone else. Giving me a really seductive stare while flirting with another needy guy. Keep asking me about my life. etc etc.

I decided during the night that since this was social circle and I want to limit my learning of seduction to people I don't know from real life, I would remain platonic and unsexual with her.

The night ends and we part ways and I thought I'd never see her again and then that very night she texts me after she leaves.

About me
I am a 22/23 year old virgin. Been daygaming for 9.5 months. Went on 16 dates from daygame. These dates only evolved into physical escalation 3 times.
This is my first social circle date.

My usual logistics
Park my car at secluded parking lot in car park on top of a mall. Walk her there after whatever date there is. Get her in the back seat. I directly tell the girl
to sit in the back and don't try to get her to sit in the front at all.

Texting
Day 1
We've never DMed each other before and she initiates
0151 Her: (Some chatter about how we did things together. How's she's grateful I made her enjoy the class)
0151 Her: (Some opnions on some comment I made about her)
0151 Her: (Says she's curious about me)
0821 Me: (Thank her as well. Give some polite compliment. The class actually planned to meet up again at some other point to do a project.
I tell her we can chat about what she's curious about during that meet up where everyone else would be around)
0950 Her: Only if we have (project) (laughing emoji)?
0950 Her: I checked the timings for (project), any you'd like to go?

So initially that morning when I replied to her message at 0821, I told myself that I'm just going to remain friends with her.
Then she sends me the way too obvious message at 0950.

The reason that I don't want to date girls from social circle is that I've had some pretty bad experiences from high school with girls
throwing me under the bus and me being an idiot and I'm just afraid to deal with that again.
But now I realised that girls chasing me this hard in social circle is something that I'm never gonna be able to run away from fully. I may
be going back to in-person school within the course of this year and there's bound to be a ton of more situations like this.

So my logic was I'd just be a nice guy and just let this girl reject me as opposed to being the one to reject her. There's no guarantee that my
game is going to improve immensely by the time I get back to school so I might as well get some experience dating social circle girls and dealing
with the negative social consequences (if any). If she's gonna spread negativity about me let her do it. I'll just do everything I can to make her
feel good.

So I decided... to hell and war with my fears.

1641 Me: If u promise to be good, we can hang out ;)
1644 Me: (The project) I'll have a look at it later
2000 Her: (Some advice she got from our class)
2001 Her: Have you watched (movie)? I wanna watch it!
2146 Me: Not sure who gave you that advice haha
2148 Me: Go find some friends to watch it with then ;)
2150 Me: Let's meet for food or drinks

Day 2
0936 Her: (some observation about the advice)
0936 Her: Rejected (sad emoji) (In response to my text that I'm not her "friend")
0937 Her: Sounds good how's Thurs looking for you?
1213 Me: (Say Thurs is ok, ask her what time she's off work)
1658 Her: (Logistics) Any location you wanna meet/ convenient for you?
1659 Her: If you wanna swing by here I'm happy with it too
1703 Her: (Send me the address of a cafe nearby her apartment block)
1704 Her: (Address of some place very far from where we both live)
1706 Her: (Google link to some place right next to my usual car park seduction location in the heart of the city) (this is where we end up going)
1707 Her: You can pick your choice or if you've anything else you like feel free to suggest

So here she sends me the address of some cafe 40mins away from the mall where I normally take my dates (and also where my seduction location is) and this cafe is very close to her house.

I didn't know the logistics of her living conditions so I decided not to head over to her neighbourhood for the date. This was based on the article
by Chase regarding how to ask a girl for her logistics. In that article, Chase comments that you do not want to be asking for her logistics too directly as it communicates that you think you already have her in the bag. Figuring out her logistics would require me to ask her over text and I felt that would be bad so I would just follow my normal process and ask what her logistics were on the date itself. If needed, I could use my car to get to her place as back up logistics.

Can anyone provide guidance on whether I made the right move here?
I've not had a girl 'invite' (did she invite me?) me to her neighbourhood/place in this way before. It turns out (from asking her on the date) that she has one house mate who she rents her own room from.
2308 Me: Okay, let's meet in town first, (above Google linked place) is good, I don't mind (the food there), let's meet at (place) at 7pm?

Day 3
(More logistics talking)
Day 6
(Some small arranging. We meet on this day.)

The girl
She's Chinese and came to my city to do high school and university. She's done exchange programs in Europe before. I'm not sure what her age is but I think probably 25.

Conversation at first meeting up (At food place/bar)
Trying to set chase frames:
So this is my first time actually really going for using chase frames because there were genuinely so many times during the social circle meetups with this girl where she behaved in ways that could be framed as her chasing me.

My strategy was to just throw her quite a many chase frames and trying to seed as much of it as possible. I would say that I managed to get her to accept 25% of the chase frames that I threw at her. Which I'm not sure but probably was the case that did have quite a lot of impact on her.

After about 1 hour in the food bar we met, I used this one from Ricardus, which was:

Me: "You're looking at me so seductively"

And in fact she had given me such a look before during the last meetup when everyone was having a few drinks. After I used this one, I could tell that she knew I was onto her and she had trouble forming her sentences lol

Trying to set sexual frames:
She never opened up to me about her sexual stories but that's fair because I didn't share any of mine (i.e. my non-existent sexual experiences lol)

I spoke to her about a whole lot of material that GC taught me over the past few years. Of course, not telling her that I learnt it from GC but that I do understand what this stuff is about.

Now I think about it there's quite a lot of experience that she's had with sex but oh well. She didn't quite accept the sexual frames because we were just talking very logically about it. We talked about a lot of juicy stuff though. That would be gold for someone who is more experienced to escalate from:
Objectifying women, men always asking for permission to do things during sex, hookups and one-night-stands (she denied that she did this. Now I totally don't believe it). She did mention to me that she used dating apps.

I believe it still helped that we were talking logically about sex.

Touch:
I almost completely don't touch her because I just focus more on doing the sexual frames/flirting and chase framing. There are a only 2-3 times when I do touch her and let my touch linger for a while.

Pull and transition
So I suppose that I do make the ask for the pull quite awkwardly because I know she stays about 40 mins away and has her own room in an apartment that she shares with another housemate.

I just plainly ask about her logistics and her place and she sort of tells me but she says we should not go to her place this time. Maybe next time. I remain persistent and ask her what's some cool stuff to do around her place and she says there's this garden at the top of her apartment block so I say that she can bring me to see it and she just does some token resistance and agrees to it.

I theoretically did not have an excuse to go to her place, but I suppose if I did end up at the garden with her, there would be little reason for her to decline showing me her place or whatever. Definitely would be able to think of an excuse in the amount of time between now and then.

What I actually plan in my mind:
I told her that since I drove to where we were we would need to drive to her place and so she just follows me. I don't tell her that I plan to escalate in the car. Don't think she expected it.

I made the decision that it would not be a good idea to go to her place since it would take 40 mins to go there and her mood could change. I was way more comfortable with the car since I've been trying to get girls there since I started daygame 9 months ago and already managed to lead 6 girls there successfully. Thus far, I have never successfully gone to a girl's place. I've managed to drive into the apartment complex

She also said that she should not be bringing guys to her flat too often, or it would piss her flatmate off. Not sure how much of that was true but I decided not to risk it as I was not confident of handling more circumstances along the way.

We walk for about 10 mins to the car. Just that this time I tried to keep the conversation about sex and relationships as much as possible on the way there.

Then I do the same thing I always do.
I open the driver's seat and turn the key in the ignition without getting into the car and say:
Me: Actually, let's sit in the back for a while.

Funny thing happened here:
She closes the front seat door and opens the back seat door and gets in the back seat and I get in the back seat about at the same time as her.
She asks me:
Her: You're not gonna sit in front... ? like you're not gonna drive?

Somehow I think the emotional side of her brain wanted to be alone with me but her logical brain still thought we were going to drive to her place. Hilarious.

At seduction location (back seat of the car)
Passing first wave of shit tests:
Ok so can't really remember all the details. But just like: move closer, half man-handle kiss, peck her a few times, back away.
Some small chatter, I start rubbing her thigh. Then she throws shit tests.

So she throws me a few shit tests regarding:
What I want from her:
Here I just act 80-90% direct and tell her in a less chasey way that I desire her

And also some objections:
(not sure if these are objections though because I somehow deal with them very easily and never hear these again)

1. "I don't know you very well"
2. "This is too fast for me"

My response and how the situation unfolds
I back off from her body and stop touching her or trying to kiss her. I remember NewBieWinner's advice to deal with objections so I thought she doesn't feel that she knows me enough yet to mean that she wants to have more deep conversation with me so I try to give it to her.

I just have somewhat? a heart-to-heart conversation with her and just be quite direct about my desire. She just continues to shit-test saying it's okay I don't need to be disappointed maybe next time. I state that I've told her what I'm looking for from her and I'm confused on what she's looking for from me, and I don't get defensive. Me saying out loud that I'm "confused by what she wants from me" actually reminds me that she hasn't actually been opening up to me even though she is openly-enough (in a semi-logical way) discussing sexual topics.

I think of this as some form of push-pull I used since she just didn't stop throwing shit to tell her that something about her feels a bit off. I talk about how she's incongruent from the way she behaved in our class and also what she showed me on our date thus far, because at this very moment I did feel that there was something she was quite conscious of that she was not opening up to me/sharing about. I tell her I'm a simple guy and I've made my intentions super clear and I say to her face she's just acting dumb and can't expect me to believe her front because I know she's smart.

She doesn't stop the shit tests and just keeps asking me the same questions to which I hold my previous responses and just close off my body language and as it turns out they were just shit tests because then we had this exchange:

Her: This is too fast for me to be getting intimate
Me: (I suddenly recalled this from the boards) Who said we were gonna get intimate? :)

Then suddenly the shit tests come to an abrupt halt and she starts laughing in quite an involuntary way as though she not really in control of her emotions. Her legs also start trembling quite significantly. Her face feels desirous rather than fearful.

I think she also said (not sure whether it was at this exact moment but it was quite early in the escalation):
Her: I didn't expect this to be happening

Second wave of tests: Leadership tests I failed? (hope to get advice on what happened here)

Unfortunately can't remember all the details here exactly.

Now I try to throw more chase frames. I thought I should try to take her shoes off so I simply ask her:

Me: Are you wearing high heels?

Then she says no, and can't remember how she said it but she said something along the lines of "you know what I'll take them off"
and then she just takes them off. I take my shoes off as well.

I ask her to sit closer and she complies. Then I slowly run my hands to the now more-accessible parts of her body.

I believe what happened then was that she leaned in very close to my face and smiled. So she hints that she wants me to kiss her. I tell her mischieviously to ask for it. And she starts laughing and I just continue running my hands across her body.

Some shit test I read about in some other field report before:
About a minute later, she just keeps leaning in towards my face to try to kiss me and I respond by moving my body backwards to back away from her but not stopping her. It even gets to the point where it looks like she is crawling over my chest. And she eventually reaches my lips.

I really didn't know what to do here or what's going on with this because this hasn't happened to me before. I just kiss her and she doesn't use tongue. I hesitated in pulling away so it felt as though it wasn't clear who broke the kiss. I suppose that my response here showed that I was quite inexperienced.

Sexual tickling
I don't know why girls do this but they use their finger tips to tickle my thighs. I get noticeably excited by these tickles so the girl must notice these too.
What do these mean and how should I respond to them? Idk how to not get excited by these things since I legit have not experienced a woman's touch before...
Hope I'm not taking too much of a skeptical view on this but the above smells like more leadership test material.

My response to this was just to look away and say nothing and try to play it off or do the same thing to her. Sounds like another wrong move from me.

Sexual hints:
She also took my index finger and started rubbing the web between her index finger and thumb on my index finger to imitate sex. Not sure what I was supposed to do here so I just tried doing some chase frames.

I get the feeling that these are leadership tests which I failed. Could someone give me advice on these? (I wrote more about it in the remarks for readers section below)

Time-marker:
This is to indicate that I'm quite sure that everything that I am writing about before this point in this field report happened before everything I'm writing about after this point in this field report

Bad escalation skills failing me (or maybe just her having a bit of fun?):
Anyways, I wrote the prior section on how I may have fked up the escalation before writing this part of the field report so I realise that it might be the case that by the point in time of this paragraph, I may already have lost the game. May be the case that she was just having a bit of fun beyond this point.

I'll just keep it brief since I don't think there's much new shit I encountered anyways.

I just keep running my hands over her body to try to turn her on but she does not allow me to rub her pussy. I try a lot of times to get to her pussy but she just stops me. She also prevents me from accessing her breasts.

I try licking her neck/chin/jaw/ears but that doesn't get anywhere either. She does the same thing and just blocks her sensitive parts.

So the escalation sort of dies down cos I'm like lost for fking ideas. And I quite clearly remember her quite playful and consciously just suddenly killing the vibe and and saying she really needs to work the next day and needs to leave.

I initially thought that this was an escalation window that I did not manage to make use of but after thinking about the sexual-leadership test thing, it feels like she was just having a bit of fun feeling desired by me and having me try to escalate on her while she knew exactly where she was going to stop me. The previous and only time so far I failed to make use of an escalation window and let it close, the girl started throwing a shit ton of tests at me. With this girl, she just consciously and happily stopped me after I kept trying to escalate on her but did not manage to get anywhere with it. It did feel as though she got bored of my escalation.

All my attempts to stop her from leaving don't work. I don't believe there was much I could do anyways. It really did seem clear that the dynamic was that she was not following my lead and she was doing whatever she wanted.

Insightful thing that happened when she left:
I put on my shoes and get out of the car to face her (she had gotten out of the car first). I probably know I lost, but thought since I will see her again I should end it off slightly diplomatically :/? I don't know...

We're sort of facing each other standing up in the car park, and I say:
Me: I haven't got a clue what's going to happen after this (My inexperience)
Her: We'll figure it out.

This makes me think that sex was really the only thing she was looking for from me.

Remarks/questions for readers
1. My read of the overall sequence of events from start to finish:
My theory is that: from the first time I met her, this girl was craving quite a sexually-experienced and dominant man to fk her. Somehow it seems that I'm the closest thing in our class to that from my IDGAF attitude and my somewhat decent outcome independence. She hides behind the friends frame throughout the course of the date and waits to see what I do. She keeps telling me that she thought we were just friends and painting a picture of herself as a good girl. I take her to my car to try to fk her and the real tests come out. She realises I'm quite inexperienced so she drops me. The thing that I'm unsure and curious about is whether the only thing she was looking for from me was sex. Haven't had a girl behave like this to me before actually. Perhaps because this is the first time I've put some sexual framing into the date and gotten better at suppressing my boyfriend value.

2. Over the course of writing this report, I've had 2 different interpretations of what happened in the car:
My initial thinking was: After what I referred to above as "her first wave of tests" which I passed, there was just some kissing or playing around, and this was supposed to be some kind of escalation window where I had to use physical escalation to turn her on. Because my physical escalation skills were too lousy, it did not arouse her enough to make her want to give me access to her pussy. And I failed in that

My thinking upon reflection was: She was actually continuing to test me after that "first wave of tests" and I demonstrated during these tests that I was
sexually inexperienced. Following that, my physical escalation was actually just me chasing her to give me sex. Since there was a period of time where I was just simply trying to turn her on, and she was just taking it and somewhat enjoying it, she was probably just having a good time feeling desired.

My second theory sounds a lot more legit. Can someone who knows what's going on confirm?

3. If it is the case that my second theory is more legit, can someone give some kind of idea as to what kind of high-value/bedroom-leading behaviour is expected of me?
I didn't really come across this in HTMGC. There's probably some kind of alluding to this in several GC articles, but I've actually never seen an article specifically talking about bedroom-chasing or the high value/sexually competent ways to lead a girl sexually. I have not actually read a field report which actually writes in full detail about how to lead a girl in the bedroom to first-time sex in a high value/sexually competent way so I will go look those up. If anyone knows of such detailed field reports where the girl challenges your sexual leadership and how the guy correctly handled the challenges, could you share the links to them?

4. The positive side of things: Firstly, my embodiment and confidence of the mindset that women want+love sex improved quite a bit. Throughout the date, she outright denied that she was into meeting guys to hook up with them but I remained confident that all I needed to do was to make things happen. And as it turned out, she did want sex. I have never been this confident about me wanting sex AND the girl wanting sex. Second, I think I actually got her quite aroused in the moments leading up to us reaching the car. When she left the car, she couldn't even remember very well how to get out of the car park. Quite an improvement, and showed that I can arouse girls too. Third, somehow I really grew in inner confidence after this date... because of that initial horrible feeling that the girl is dropping me because I am not sexually competent/experienced enough for her (which is the truth). I realised after a day or 2 that it is simply how much experience/skill a guy has got in his mind or body and has got nothing to do with how valid my identity is. Fourth, the first girl that pulled in my life about 6 months ago, was a lot more good-looking than this girl, and a lot more forgiving of my sexual inexperience even though I cold approached her. Fifth, very proud of myself for just charging straight into my fears. In fact, there's a good chance I'll see her again with all the other class buddies. I 100% hope that happens so that I can see what the social consequences of it really are.

Thank you for reading!
Y

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
From the moment I walked in, I could tell she was quite attracted to me. Throughout the course, she gave me a lot of IOIs.
My usual logistics
Park my car at secluded parking lot in car park on top of a mall. Walk her there after whatever date there is. Get her in the back seat. I directly tell the girl
to sit in the back and don't try to get her to sit in the front at all.
interesting. haven't followed your field reports, but have you tried, driving the girl back to her place after the date, then inviting yourself up to take a piss or something? i know car sex can be uncomfortable, especially if you don't got a stretched out van for space in the back. and getting her to fuck you in a secluded parking lot requires more compliance than banging her inside her/your place.

Her: Have you watched (movie)? I wanna watch it!
Her: (Logistics) Any location you wanna meet/ convenient for you?
Her: If you wanna swing by here I'm happy with it too.

Her: (Sends me the address of a cafe nearby her apartment block)
Her: (Address of some place very far from where we both live)
Her: (Google link to some place right next to my usual car park seduction location in the heart of the city) (this is where we end up going)
Her: You can pick your choice or if you've anything else you like feel free to suggest

giphy.gif

...alright not reading any further lol

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi @Velasco,

The reasons that I decided to use the car logistics instead of her place were:

1. I have zero experience bringing girls to their place. I have never successfully brought a girl to their place before, unlike to my car which has happened 6-7 times before. During the time we spent together in the class, I never really asked about her logistics in detail so I didn't know what her logistics would be like. When texting her, I had the feeling that she had some other people in her house living with her. I have no experience dealing with people other than the girl during my past interactions.

2. I got the idea from Chase's article on asking a girl for her logistics that it requires some smoothness to quiz a girl about her logistics without it seeming as though I think I already have her in the bag. I have never asked a girl for her logistics before, neither when face-to-face nor over text. I didn't know how to ask her about what her logistics are like and invite myself over to her place over text, smoothly enough, at least.

getting her to fuck you in a secluded parking lot requires more compliance than banging her inside her/your place.

I see. I live with parents so I don't have my own place. I have always seen the car as a way to move fast with girls and never really thought about it this way. Thanks for bringing this up to me.

have you tried, driving the girl back to her place after the date, then inviting yourself up to take a piss or something?

I tried one time before but failed. I'll try it if I see opportunities in the future.

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1. I have zero experience bringing girls to their place. I have never successfully brought a girl to their place before, unlike to my car which has happened 6-7 times before.
But how many of those 6-7 times you pulled a girl into your car actually led to sex?

It clearly doesn't work, unless your end-game-goal is to write FRs rather than fuck some girl.

2. I got the idea from Chase's article on asking a girl for her logistics that it requires some smoothness to quiz a girl about her logistics without it seeming as though I think I already have her in the bag. I have never asked a girl for her logistics before, neither when face-to-face nor over text. I didn't know how to ask her about what her logistics are like and invite myself over to her place over text, smoothly enough, at least.

Just ask her about her life and stuff while deep diving. Isn't she a foreign student in your country/town or something? Show interest in her, ask her about her place, if she lives alone, if she cooks, whatever. There....... logistics puzzle solved.

I don't remember reading this in your report, but do you get physical with them? Touch them every now and then so they feel relaxed around you and when you touch them, rather than your first physical contact being a kiss, or your dick inside them lol.

Edit:

Merchant's-Kin:
I believe what happened then was that she leaned in very close to my face and smiled. So she hints that she wants me to kiss her. I tell her mischieviously to ask for it. And she starts laughing and I just continue running my hands across her body.

Some shit test I read about in some other field report before:
About a minute later, she just keeps leaning in towards my face to try to kiss me and I respond by moving my body backwards to back away from her but not stopping her. It even gets to the point where it looks like she is crawling over my chest. And she eventually reaches my lips.

I really didn't know what to do here or what's going on with this because this hasn't happened to me before. I just kiss her and she doesn't use tongue. I hesitated in pulling away so it felt as though it wasn't clear who broke the kiss. I suppose that my response here showed that I was quite inexperience``

bro what the fuck, you should just grab her when this happens and kiss her aggressively rather than overthink about it

I initially thought that this was an escalation window that I did not manage to make use of but after thinking about the sexual-leadership test thing, it feels like she was just having a bit of fun feeling desired by me and having me try to escalate on her while she knew exactly where she was going to stop me. The previous and only time so far I failed to make use of an escalation window and let it close, the girl started throwing a shit ton of tests at me. With this girl, she just consciously and happily stopped me after I kept trying to escalate on her but did not manage to get anywhere with it. It did feel as though she got bored of my escalation.

What you need to do is bypass her 'limits' and dominate her, work her up. If she's not giving you her pussy, go for her tits, if she aint giving that either, that's odd like was she blocking her breasts with her hands? Wtf. Keep kissing her and rubbing her all over until she gets so horny she cannot resist anymore. Take your shirt off, try taking hers off, if she's not letting you, try taking the bra off at least, work around her until she gives in.

This has happened to me in the past, girl was resisting me in my car and 30 minutes later I was eating her out, I haven't got much experience either.

Last edited:

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Y, I love you man, but you've got to stop supercomplicating this not just for us to help, but for yourself.

Like:
Time-marker:
This is to indicate that I'm quite sure that everything that I am writing about before this point in this field report happened before everything I'm writing about after this point in this field report

What the hell is that? This made me legit LMAO. I understand that super detailed FRs will yield the most help, but if it causes you to include a line like this, it's too long.

Let's make it more concise. First, what's the situation here? You met a girl in social circle and want to have sex with her. Correct?

Next, please pinpoint the point in the process where it stopped progressing. It sounds like you got her to enter the backseat of the car with you, and eventually follow along with some kissing/mild intimacy, but she wouldn't let you go all the way? Correct?

Also, you said you've gotten 6-7 girls into the backseat of your car but none have ended in sex?

Well, then I'd suggest to temporarily stop worrying about everything pre-car. Temporarily assume you know what you're doing, and it's okay that you're not 100% perfect. After all, you're successfully getting girls inside your car.

At this point, now you can focus entirely on your seemingly #1 holdup: LMR. You can ALSO start your FR at this point too.

Now you can focus on your top hangup, and other members here can help you with your top hangup. Once that issue is solved, THEN we can go back and clean up the other stuff, or the better idea would be to move on to fixing your new #1 holdup.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I read your report the first time you posted, and I got a weird feeling about it. Now I read it a second time, and I can see some of the things that made me feel weird. So here is a different view of the situation.

Trying to set sexual frames:
She never opened up to me about her sexual stories but that's fair because I didn't share any of mine (i.e. my non-existent sexual experiences lol)

I spoke to her about a whole lot of material that GC taught me over the past few years. Of course, not telling her that I learnt it from GC but that I do understand what this stuff is about.

Now I think about it there's quite a lot of experience that she's had with sex but oh well. She didn't quite accept the sexual frames because we were just talking very logically about it. We talked about a lot of juicy stuff though. That would be gold for someone who is more experienced to escalate from:
Objectifying women, men always asking for permission to do things during sex, hookups and one-night-stands (she denied that she did this. Now I totally don't believe it). She did mention to me that she used dating apps.

I believe it still helped that we were talking logically about sex.

First and foremost, we lack some detail about how the conversation went down. Judging from the way you write about it, it was mostly impersonal. Sure, sex talk is supposed to be under the radar and subtle. But she was in an emotional place where it did nothing to her, or it was too much. You could have talked about the weather, and her physical and emotional states would be completely equal.

After this date, how much does she feel like you know her? Do you know some of her deepest secrets? Does she feel cherished? Does she feel a connection? Does she feel like you value her as a person? You don't have to say yes to all of these, but one or two would do. And some of these should be your goal(s) when you're a date.

Say, you start your date my small talking for 5 minutes or so. Then eventually you switch gears and get to know her. "Say... I've been wondering. What's the story behind that bracelet?", you say, as you touch the bracelet. From a question as simple as that, you can get to explore anything about her really... if she got it from her mother and she talks fondly of her, you say stuff like "You and your mother seems so close. You must really appreciate her". Discover what happens to her when you say such a thing. She feels like you get her.

What is her wants, her motivations, her backstory. Those are some of the questions you should get answered when you're on a date. Meanwhile, you look at her like she's the only thing in the world right now and create a bubble with her. And you break eye contact some of the time... just at times when it feels natural, to not come across as creepy, autistic or too eager.

What happens to her emotions when you do that? What would happen to you if someone listened to you as if you were the most important being in the world at this very moment? You would feel as if the other party understands you and respects you for it. And that's a good feeling.

What happens to the atmosphere between the two of you when you do that? It becomes different... personal... almost intimate, but not completely.

You were busy telling her about your knowledge about sex. Talk about smartphones, talk about tv shows, talk about sex. It's all the same when your bubble is impersonal. Talking about sex and the unjust a girl can face for going for her desires are better once the bubble you share is more personal. This is a way for you to show you won't judge her now you think she qualifies for more than just a date.

Think about the difference between sex talk when your bubble is impersonal vs personal. When it's personal, sex might actually happen. When it's impersonal, it's just a topic like any other topic.

But the point is: talk way less about yourself and what you know. It's not emotionally stimulating for her, at least not the way you want her to feel. She wants to feel like you get her. That is one of girls' many goals: are you valuing her for her? At least when you're on a date!

Touch:
I almost completely don't touch her because I just focus more on doing the sexual frames/flirting and chase framing. There are a only 2-3 times when I do touch her and let my touch linger for a while.

This didn't matter because the bubble was impersonal anyway. But once you get to know one or two deep personal things about her, and you touch her, it can be powerful. Until then, you touching her is just like the rain falling down on her. It does nothing to her.

So she throws me a few shit tests regarding:
What I want from her:
Here I just act 80-90% direct and tell her in a less chasey way that I desire her

And also some objections:
(not sure if these are objections though because I somehow deal with them very easily and never hear these again)

1. "I don't know you very well"
2. "This is too fast for me"

She honestly didn't know what you wanted from her. You told her. Now she logically knew it. But emotionally? Nah man. She still didn't feel your intent. So when she says she doesn't know you well and that it is too fast, it is honestly how it feels to her.

She doesn't stop the shit tests and just keeps asking me the same questions to which I hold my previous responses and just close off my body language and as it turns out they were just shit tests because then we had this exchange:

Her: This is too fast for me to be getting intimate
Me: (I suddenly recalled this from the boards) Who said we were gonna get intimate? :)

Then suddenly the shit tests come to an abrupt halt and she starts laughing in quite an involuntary way as though she not really in control of her emotions. Her legs also start trembling quite significantly. Her face feels desirous rather than fearful.

This was actually a good call (in her eyes) by this point, but not for the reason you may think. It was good (for her) because sex would be a bigger investment (to her) by this point than kissing. And notice how as things go on, all of this happen:

I just keep running my hands over her body to try to turn her on but she does not allow me to rub her pussy. I try a lot of times to get to her pussy but she just stops me. She also prevents me from accessing her breasts.

I try licking her neck/chin/jaw/ears but that doesn't get anywhere either. She does the same thing and just blocks her sensitive parts.

So the escalation sort of dies down cos I'm like lost for fking ideas. And I quite clearly remember her quite playful and consciously just suddenly killing the vibe and and saying she really needs to work the next day and needs to leave.
If anyone knows of such detailed field reports where the girl challenges your sexual leadership and how the guy correctly handled the challenges, could you share the links to them?
Honestly, your escalation is not bad! You're right to feel like you can't resist her body and tear off her clothes and act on it. I would go as far as to say you did NOTHING wrong in terms of sexual escalation. BUT...

She didn't feel comfortable with anything more than just kissing you. She may have been physically aroused to some degree, but wasn't comfortable enough... So give yourself props that when a girl will be more comfortable with you, she probably won't resist your escalation!

We're sort of facing each other standing up in the car park, and I say:

Me: I haven't got a clue what's going to happen after this (My inexperience)
Her: We'll figure it out.

This makes me think that sex was really the only thing she was looking for from me.

1: What happened to all that knowledge you talked about during the date? Boom, all that didn't matter at this point, and you revealed yourself (verbally) to be inexperienced. You came to that conclusion yourself, very good. You seem mindful! This will help you a ton in your future :D

2: She wasn't looking for sex with you at this point. In fact, I have a hard time telling when she wanted that with you, emotionally speaking. She might have been attracted in the beginning. But attraction is not enough to have sex with her.

Firstly, my embodiment and confidence of the mindset that women want+love sex improved quite a bit. Throughout the date, she outright denied that she was into meeting guys to hook up with them but I remained confident that all I needed to do was to make things happen. And as it turned out, she did want sex. I have never been this confident about me wanting sex AND the girl wanting sex.

This mindset helped you get a long way on this date! Assume the most optimistic options.

A short recap, from what I see
  • Your primary issue is during the date itself. You should make her talk more about herself, open up about small insignificant things first, later more significant things - the deep stuff about her that almost nobody knows about.
  • Make her feel that you value her as a person to create that personal bubble.
  • When you feel that you have achieved the above somewhat, use touch to see if she's comfortable around you. You could put your arm around her, you could let your touch linger on her arm etc. Arms and back are generally the safest places to touch her at this point.
  • From that point on, if you want to, you can induce some sex talk before you wrap up the date and try to pull her

Of course you can't improve all of this at once. But you know yourself the best. Figure out where your biggest issue is currently and focus on that on your next first date.

Keep it up!

(Didn't proofread my wall of text, sorry for any mistakes or shortcomings if there are any)

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
But how many of those 6-7 times you pulled a girl into your car actually led to sex?

It clearly doesn't work, unless your end-game-goal is to write FRs rather than fuck some girl.
Hey @Chubadoo,

Thanks for reading the field report. Thanks for the reminder to be doing things that work because I must admit that nothing has worked yet. I'm not going to be having my own place anytime soon. Currently, trying to put more focus on school than seduction.

What you need to do is bypass her 'limits' and dominate her, work her up. If she's not giving you her pussy, go for her tits, if she aint giving that either, that's odd like was she blocking her breasts with her hands? Wtf. Keep kissing her and rubbing her all over until she gets so horny she cannot resist anymore. Take your shirt off, try taking hers off, if she's not letting you, try taking the bra off at least, work around her until she gives in.

bro what the fuck, you should just grab her when this happens and kiss her aggressively rather than overthink about it

I can't really remember whether it was a mistake not to be more aggressive at that point right now. But so far I have not been escalating is aggressive manners. I don't think that's the problem. But I will consider doing that.

Thanks for being frank with me.

Hey @ElderPrice !

Good to hear from you again.

What the hell is that? This made me legit LMAO. I understand that super detailed FRs will yield the most help, but if it causes you to include a line like this, it's too long.

Alright then, noted on that.

Let's make it more concise. First, what's the situation here? You met a girl in social circle and want to have sex with her. Correct?

Next, please pinpoint the point in the process where it stopped progressing. It sounds like you got her to enter the backseat of the car with you, and eventually follow along with some kissing/mild intimacy, but she wouldn't let you go all the way? Correct?

Also, you said you've gotten 6-7 girls into the backseat of your car but none have ended in sex?

Well, then I'd suggest to temporarily stop worrying about everything pre-car. Temporarily assume you know what you're doing, and it's okay that you're not 100% perfect. After all, you're successfully getting girls inside your car.

At this point, now you can focus entirely on your seemingly #1 holdup: LMR. You can ALSO start your FR at this point too.
Yes to everything and my plan was to worry only about improving at doing chase frames and sexual frames.

Yea I kind of agree on the idea that I should be focusing on the holdup of LMR. Honestly, so far, I have not been worrying about LMR as a number 1 holdup because:

1. I read somewhere that LMR is a result of not having set the right frames prior to physical escalation. So I thought I would work on setting better frames first, better sexual frames and better boyfriend disqualification.

2. I'm not sure if this is correct but it feels that since the physical escalation is semi-public, it's less socially acceptable to aggressively deal with LMR as opposed to if I had managed to get the girl to her place.

I'll think about this more. I have been second guessing the car as a seduction location but then again most of the time it's all I have.

Now you can focus on your top hangup, and other members here can help you with your top hangup. Once that issue is solved, THEN we can go back and clean up the other stuff, or the better idea would be to move on to fixing your new #1 holdup.
Alright. Will remember to make the field report more to the point the next time.

Thanks for reading!
Hope you're doing good.

Hi @Lover ,

Thanks for really reading through my field report and responding to it.

First and foremost, we lack some detail about how the conversation went down. Judging from the way you write about it, it was mostly impersonal. Sure, sex talk is supposed to be under the radar and subtle. But she was in an emotional place where it did nothing to her, or it was too much. You could have talked about the weather, and her physical and emotional states would be completely equal.

After this date, how much does she feel like you know her? Do you know some of her deepest secrets? Does she feel cherished? Does she feel a connection? Does she feel like you value her as a person? You don't have to say yes to all of these, but one or two would do. And some of these should be your goal(s) when you're a date.

Yes, I would say that it was impersonal. I was not actually focusing on trying to make things personal. You are right that I did not make her feel a connection.

I'm wasn't sure that sexual frames/conversation have to be accompanied by connection. But now you have made me think back to posts on other places on this board that mention that trying to be sexual without building enough comfort is creepy or bad in other ways though I'm don't understand exactly how.

I suppose this was a key problem during this date. Thank you for mentioning this to me and taking the effort to explain it to me

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
But the point is: talk way less about yourself and what you know. It's not emotionally stimulating for her, at least not the way you want her to feel. She wants to feel like you get her. That is one of girls' many goals: are you valuing her for her? At least when you're on a date!
This didn't matter because the bubble was impersonal anyway. But once you get to know one or two deep personal things about her, and you touch her, it can be powerful. Until then, you touching her is just like the rain falling down on her. It does nothing to her.

Ok noted on these. The level of conversation that you suggest is quite far away from where I'm at. To be honest to myself.

She honestly didn't know what you wanted from her. You told her. Now she logically knew it. But emotionally? Nah man. She still didn't feel your intent. So when she says she doesn't know you well and that it is too fast, it is honestly how it feels to her.

Hmm. Okay. I did not know that connection was so important. So I tried to think about it from my perspective and it seems like on my more recent dates I've been thinking about banging the girl but not actually liking the girl very much on a personal level. Will think more about this.

Honestly, your escalation is not bad! You're right to feel like you can't resist her body and tear off her clothes and act on it. I would go as far as to say you did NOTHING wrong in terms of sexual escalation. BUT...

She didn't feel comfortable with anything more than just kissing you. She may have been physically aroused to some degree, but wasn't comfortable enough... So give yourself props that when a girl will be more comfortable with you, she probably won't resist your escalation!

Okay. Thanks for bringing up the comfort to me. I really have not even been thinking about comfort recently at all. I'll decide when to start learning it I suppose.

A short recap, from what I see
  • Your primary issue is during the date itself. You should make her talk more about herself, open up about small insignificant things first, later more significant things - the deep stuff about her that almost nobody knows about.
  • Make her feel that you value her as a person to create that personal bubble.
  • When you feel that you have achieved the above somewhat, use touch to see if she's comfortable around you. You could put your arm around her, you could let your touch linger on her arm etc. Arms and back are generally the safest places to touch her at this point.
  • From that point on, if you want to, you can induce some sex talk before you wrap up the date and try to pull her

Of course you can't improve all of this at once. But you know yourself the best. Figure out where your biggest issue is currently and focus on that on your next first date.

Keep it up!

(Didn't proofread my wall of text, sorry for any mistakes or shortcomings if there are any)

Okay man noted on your points. Deep diving to build a strong connection, and making her feel that I value her as a person.

I'm honestly quite lost on what to work on at this stage, but I'll figure it out.

Thanks a ton for your comments, sorry I got back to this late.
Y

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The level of conversation that you suggest is quite far away from where I'm at. To be honest to myself.
Okay man noted on your points. Deep diving to build a strong connection, and making her feel that I value her as a person.

I'm honestly quite lost on what to work on at this stage, but I'll figure it out.

If I was in your situation, I'd only focus on one thing for the next date. Just one thing. And it would be to get her to open up about something you want to know about her.

You can try to use the jewelry inspection thing I told you about in my first comment next time as a way to get to know her on a personal level. Figure out stuff like who gave it to her and what it means to her. And from there, dive deeper: what is her relation to the person, and can you deduce anything about her from that?

Or simply ask her about her hobbies. What kind of hobby does she do. Guess why she does that hobby once she has told a bit about it, like "You must be an adrenaline junkie, boxing four times at week!", or "You seem like the type that likes to just get absorbed into another world when you do [her hobby], just letting go of all the stress from the daily life". Get her talking about herself and imagining all the positive feelings associated with her hobby/hobbies.

Then after you feel like she's told you enough, you hold eye contact for a few seconds, you touch her shoulder or arm (if you can reach her), and tell her: "... you're looking at me so seductively". And then you can do whatever you want after that.

I hope this helps. looking forward to the next report!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Lover,

Guess why she does that hobby once she has told a bit about it, like "You must be an adrenaline junkie, boxing four times at week!", or "You seem like the type that likes to just get absorbed into another world when you do [her hobby], just letting go of all the stress from the daily life". Get her talking about herself and imagining all the positive feelings associated with her hobby/hobbies.

Yeah sounds good.

Thank you for the explanations and the encouragement.

Y

Sapphophire

Space Monkey
space monkey
getting her to fuck you in a secluded parking lot requires more compliance than banging her inside her/your place.
This. So much this. Creepy af.

Someone had advice to aggressively escalate... in the back of a car in a secluded location? Best case: Have fun with that awkwardness when you're back in class together. Worst case: She's going to pocket dial 911.

Nothing awesome is going to happen unless she feels fun and comfortable.

I would say at some point you dropped the IDGAF attitude and became outcome dependent, and that's messing you up.

Just have fun getting more experience at every step. Stay in the moment, not fixated.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
All this analysis seems like mental masturbation to me....

Invest some time in creating rock solid logistics and you will find the escalation to sex becomes that much easier. I lost my virginity in a vehicle but it was not a good performance on my part.

One thing is if I have had to keep pushing and been shut down each little denial made it harder to restart and escalate.

When I made liberal use of non sexual Kino to amp up her interest she basically throws herself at you. Invite her desire and guide her in the direction you want to go. The goal is to have her say out loud "I want you to fuck me". Enthusiastic consent is what you are after.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello, absolute rookie here
When I made liberal use of non sexual Kino to amp up her interest she basically throws herself at you. Invite her desire and guide her in the direction you want to go
can you explain this a little more ?
Invest some time in creating rock solid logistics and you will find the escalation to sex becomes that much easier.
I understand this is very important but like .. if say for instance, you live in a dorm inside an academic institute .. what kind of logistics can you offer or work out then ? what would be the next best place to get maximum escalation with a girl ?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
RE: dorm.... It is a matter of communicating with your roommate. Basically who ever gets to the room first with a girl has the privacy. Now a days with cell phones you can have a code word. I recall I shared a room in Vegas with one of my buddies. I left him a message that I was "Headed back to the room to watch Sports center" and he knew I was taking a girl back. When I got her back to the room she was sharing with her sister and BIL I let him know "The play of the day was awesome"

Non Sexual Kino is touching a woman on her arms hands, shoulders, back etc...the way you would with someone you are close and affectionate with. I remember a female friend who would walk up behind me and lightly run her fingers down my spine in public. Freaking melted me... I can still feel it today....basically I set a physically demonstrative tone in our interaction and use side hugs, high fives, hand clasps, to make her seek out more physical contact. Dancing is particularly effective for the introduction of physical touch. Sometimes i broach it sitting side by side and incidental leg touch. Other times when I meet someone new, I greet them "with the hug it out " gesture when the banter makes it relevant. I had a waitress give me the "Full Boob" press because of banter I created

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
RE: dorm.... It is a matter of communicating with your roommate. Basically who ever gets to the room first with a girl has the privacy. Now a days with cell phones you can have a code word. I recall I shared a room in Vegas with one of my buddies. I left him a message that I was "Headed back to the room to watch Sports center" and he knew I was taking a girl back. When I got her back to the room she was sharing with her sister and BIL I let him know "The play of the day was awesome"

Non Sexual Kino is touching a woman on her arms hands, shoulders, back etc...the way you would with someone you are close and affectionate with. I remember a female friend who would walk up behind me and lightly run her fingers down my spine in public. Freaking melted me... I can still feel it today....basically I set a physically demonstrative tone in our interaction and use side hugs, high fives, hand clasps, to make her seek out more physical contact. Dancing is particularly effective for the introduction of physical touch. Sometimes i broach it sitting side by side and incidental leg touch. Other times when I meet someone new, I greet them "with the hug it out " gesture when the banter makes it relevant. I had a waitress give me the "Full Boob" press because of banter I created

that boob press report was really sleek on your part ! wow !

that's almost like effortless flirting

I see now what non-sexual kino is and it paves way way for a smoother sexual interaction down the line with the woman, if it ever comes to that ..

of course, i have never done that to any women so all of this is still kind of foreign to me ( and sometimes makes me anxious and nervous, not to mention scared .. )

the science behind it is pretty cool and that's what makes it awesome, not bs methods or stupid tricks, just factual human biology and psychology at work, albeit at a very higher level

I see what you suggested in terms of dorm .. it would work if the dorm was outside the academic institute but this is inside the institute and well guarded so it's unlikely i can get a girl ( provided that i am able to develop game and successfully invite a woman home ) without getting past the security, so even in the case that something does happen i will have to arrange for alternate logistics

oh well, gotta learn somehow .. i won't stay a newbie for long !

thanks for the advice, mr :)

>