Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I went out again with my friend, to that same place we went to and he pushed me to do my first approach outside a club/bar or some uni party.
I didn't even had much money to go out (lots of stupid crap like video games I bought to keep myself entertained, also as a junior programmer I don't make much more money what I need to pay rent and bills lol), but I figured I just put it on my credit card and fuck it, I needed to go out yesterday, I just had this feeling (also, starting from today we're on lockdown, so yeah, last opportunity to see some random hotties out there, other than on the gorcery store - not much luck with those in my area, lately).

We get there and there's no line, in fact there's not much people, at all.
We move around and and see there's still a very nice ratio of hotties to people there (almost every girl is at least bangable, many at very dressed up and look super hot), it's just that there isn't much people around.
We decide to eat, we get some Mexican food (it was really good, long time I didn't eat it), as we wait, we look around for hotties, as we're on this glass balcony above the entrance, my friend sees a girl that looks like a girl he used to bang.

We get down and we end up crossing paths with her, it's indeed the girl he thought (she bleached the tips of her hair so he wasn't really sure at first). They greet themselves but there's a bit of awkwardness there. As we eat, I ask him what happened, he tells me he used to go out with her and like her, but he would tell her to shave and she wouldn't, also there a mention of someday she came back from work sweaty and didn't want to take a bath to have sex with him, so he stopped going out with her (I'm thinking that those are the dumbest reasons lol, but I get I would be a bit mad if I told a girl to do something important for me and she wouldn't comply). He tells me those are very vital things for him, as he mostly goes down on girls to make them orgasm, I tell him that if I had a graph for my sexual skills, it would start at the very top with normal (vaginal) sex, then anal a bit below, then fingering and at the very bottom oral lmao, the tells me he's opposite, oral and fingering would be on the very top.

We again decide to get some ice cream, just as an excuse to see some hot chicks. We see three girls that look cute from afar, there's a blonde one, and two brunettes, one more thin and delicate and with a cuter face, and one a bit thicker but with a not so attractive face. I suggest we sit close to them, my friend gets there, and facing away from them, he almost blushes and starts laughing as he talks about random stupid shit. He tells me he now gets very nervous around hot girls, as he's only seeing his annoying ex for sex, and very ocasionally. It's silly for me to think that this guy was totally cleaning up on Tinder during most of quarantine and has like double my lays. Blonde girl leaves their table to go look for some food, and we realize she is HAWWWT (she has like ripped jeans on her sexy legs, THICC), other girls look fine too, I'm talking with him and trying to find some excuse to go talk to them.

Suddenly, the girls just get up and leave their table. I'm like, oh well, we spent too much time just sitting there and doing nothing, but my friend is like "dude, they were scared of us and just left", and I'm like, wtf, why would they be scared of us, we're cool attractive guys, they must just be going home or something, but he tells me they just changed tables because we were creepy or something. I think he was just being paranoid (pretty sure tbh, knowing him). I finish eating my ice cream, go to the bathroom, we walk around a bit more. There are more people there now, but most girls seem very entertained in their conversations with friends and/or boyfriends, go most seem like no game for us (me). As we pass by those girls again (at this point my friend wanted us to avoid passing by them completely, I'm like, stop being silly), blondie starts whispering something on her friends ears, kinda maliciously. I tell my friend "dude, she's making fun of us, we gotta confront these hoes", he starts laughing, but them just brushes it off.

I tell him that I'm serious about approaching them, then I just start walking towards them, but halfway through anxiety kicks in, just like last time. I come back to my friend, start doing some silly jumping jacks, and tell him I'm gonna make my dumb brain think all these adrenaline is from physical exercise lol. Somehow it kinda works, I feel a bit more at ease now, so I just walk towards them.
They are sitting at their table, facing away from most people walking by, so I get on the other side, near enough so they see me and have to address my presence, but not too close, invading their personal space. I kinda look at their direction, but I don't fully turn my attention to them until blondie looks at me. When she does, I say:
"Hey girls, me and my friend saw you there at the other table, and my friend thought that you left because we were annoying you, I just wanted to check if you're ok"
I can tell they are quite confused and didn't expect any of us to go talk to them. The other girls are saying some gibberish, blondie, that is closer to me (now I see that her face, without the mask, isn't all that appealing, but whatever), says:
"Which table? What are you talking about?"
I tell her it was the table near the ice cream place, on the otherside. I gesticulate with my hand, this seems to help, as one of the girls is like, oh ok, sure, blondie still looks kinda skeptical, like she wanted some reason to blow me off, but I guess peer pressure makes her at least try and have a conversation. She says:
"Oh no, it's fine, we left because we wanted to eat something else, this is why we came to this side"
I said "Yeah, I told him it was nothing, but he can be a bit paranoid sometimes. How are you girls doing?"
They answer they're fine and now I feel like I'm more "in set" (not quite locked in, but almost), so I ask them if we can sit with them (thinking now, it just seems like way too much compliance, I was still with my mask, lockdown started today, I think most people don't wanna be breathing with strangers near them lol, but I had to try something, right?). When I say that, they tell me they have boyfriends. I then ask them "All of you?", with almost like a "are you kidding me?" vibe, it was just my gut reaction lol, they said yes, all of them have boyfriends, I'm like, oh well that's a shame, goodbye then ladies, have a good night.

Curiously, after that, I'm feeling super great, like, yeah, whatever, I approached those girls and got nothing, but they weren't even that hot (if blondie just didn't have that cute of a face, the other girls were almost like a nooope), and pushed myself to approach there, out of the blue, even if I had to use that lame excuse of "my friend thought something silly and I had to confirm with you girls". I'm still curious as to what blonde girl was maliciously whispering at her friend's ear, maybe something like "oh they are sooo into us they keep passing by just to see us hihi". Also I don't think they all had boyfriends, but I think I asked for too much compliance too soon, dunno thought, I didn't feel like just standing there and talking with them about jack.

So I'm feeling like a invencible, "Metal Mario" version of me, like I can do anything and nothing that happens can hurt me, no rejection, anything. I really wanted to approach more, but there aren't many girls there still that look even barely approachable. There were, thought, those two girls, with like black clothes, high heels and those shiny black pants that really make their asses pop out lol, so I was really distracted (my friend was like almost drooling over them lol). The cuter girl (one of them was chubbier/bigger dunno how to describe it) didn't seem too much like my type, like her face wasn't super appealing to me (even thought I can tell many guys would be into her face), adn on top of that she was super overdressed, which made me think she would play super hard to get (maybe I'm just being silly extrapolating too much), but it seemed like more trouble than it was worth it.

But then another girl came in into that table. The third girl had a butt that made me go like "DAAAAAAAMN", she was also in high heels and those shiny legs, but they looked even more amazing on her due to how hot her body was. Her face was also more like my type, and she sat closer to us.
I had to approach, like I HAD to, but my friend was like, there's no way you gonna approach, those girls are so out of our league, they must have guys paying everything for them, this type of stuff, I'm like, dude, I'm a fucking God of Sex, and I don't give a shit about money or anything, I get hoes, I'm baller, fuck this shit. Then he told me he would give me a bottle of any (alcoholic) beverage I wanted, if I got their numbers, so I said, fuck yeah, I'm going.
But even before I went to approach, my hands were shaking already, just the idea to walking to those super hot girls in super sexy clothes out of the blue was making me super nervous (maybe super excited? hard to tell lol), but then I kinda throw some punches into the air like a doofus, said some silly stuff to my friend, and I was ready to approach, I think (you may think everyone there thought I was insane, but I don't even think anyone saw me doing silly stuff, or even if they saw, they didn't care, but even if they saw and thought I was doofus, I would look them in the eyes and say "so what?!?" lmao).

So I went in, again I kinda just stood near them, by the side, waiting for them to look at me.
DAMN, this girl (the hotter one) has her blue eyes staring at mine, she seems like she's kinda smiling, the others are looking at me as well. I had no idea what to say, so I just went with:
"Oh, hi there girls, I though you were all very cute and had to say hi.... So... My friend told me that if... I got your IGs... he would pay me a bottle of a drink", I'm having to stop a bit to keep going, I just feel too much pressure.
The hotter girl answered:
"Do we get a drink as well if we give you our IGs? lol", then she just says "Hehe just playing, ok", and taps me on my shoulder, I feel almost electrized by her touch, even if it was over my clothes.
So I just grab my phone and give it to them to put their Instagrams there. I start shaking a little bit, because as one girl is typing, the others are pretty much staring at me, waiting.

After they all follow themselves on my account, I make a bit of small talk, it's almost closing time (9PM), I ask them "are they just gonna pull us out of here?", blondie answers me "yeah, it seems like it lol", I tell her last time the police was there, she seems a bit worried lol, maybe I shouldn't had. So I just take the cue and wish them a good night, leaving with their IGs there.
I show my friend, and he tells me the deal was their numbers, not the IGs, I tell him I'm gonna get afterwards with them (as IIIF), then I tell him exactly how it went, he gets a bit mad that I told them about him, but still he's ecstatic, telling me I'm a legend, a god among men, these type of stuff, that no guy would have the balls to go talk with those three girls.
To be fair, I think blondie was really into me, or maybe she's just really flirty, but my friend told me those girls must almost never get approached, due to how intimidated 99% of the guys would feel around them, and it made sense, they were very receptive to my approach. I think that had I not even talked about the bet, I would have got blondie's number anyway, and maybe even a date, but dunno, I didn't wanna push too hard, just approaching those girls felt like a step larger than my legs.

Anyways, turns out the first hotter girl, the one that wasn't quite my type, has like 16k followers, and is some type of model, chubbier girl somehow has more followers than my favorite of the bunch, she seems like she's really trying hard to hang out with her cool hot friends, and maybe is working for her (I even thought about banging her just so that mayyybe she talks about how good I'm in bed with her friends and I get easy lays with those hotties lmao), but none of them really followed me back or gave me too much attention online (not really surprising, I should really try to get a date or something). I think it was a really important step, I guess I never approached such an intimidating set, and overall it went really well.

Now I'll try to get my game better in those more "daygame" (even if it still night) type of game, going for IG closes is really weak and it's not like I'm some sort of internet celeb or something, so of course I won't get results from it, unless the girl is really into me and commited to see me afterwards (in that case, it would be pretty much the same as a number close, with the added negative of maybe the girl seeing something she doesn't like on my IG), but I think it's gonna be a while until I can practice properly again, lockdown is coming in strong, so I don't expect being able to go to a good place to practice pick up in at least two weeks ;(
But I'm feeling much much more confident now, I'm sure I'm on the right track and soon I'll be doing stuff I never thought I would be able to before, so I'm pretty happy with how yesterday went. Peace y'all ;)

Last edited:
>