LR  First Daygame Lay w/ 18yo Latina

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Background

Her: Let's call her Lemon. She's 5' 2'' half-Mexican and half-Brazilian. C-cup breasts, long legs, shoulder-length straight black hair. 18yo. On the date, she was wearing a 1-piece dress, no bra(I could see her nipples through her dress) and white high-top converse

My outfit: Olive green v-neck, black skinny jeans, bead bracelet, white sneakers.

How we met: It was a standard street approach 2 days ago (see girl 1 from the corresponding entry. There's not much written about that unfortunately)
Basically, I approached her as if I already knew her, complimented her facemask. Connected with her about tutoring. Qualified her mildly and asked her out. She told me to text my name as well. Compliance was high on her part b/c she followed me for a bit to talk more. And tried to guess where I was from.
Date Structure/Logistics: We met outside a big subway station, walked over to a boba place near my house, walked to a big building with lots of benches to hang out and drink boba, went to the grocery store downstairs to pick up some frozen dumplings, and finally back to my place. Meet to lay was about 3.5 hours.
First Venue: Subway station
She was very chatty when I met her, and we made the usual chit-chat, how was your day, etc... we walked over to the boba place and on the way we were talking about travel. She was mainly doing all the work, asking me where I've traveled, whether I felt sad leaving behind my family to go off to grad school. I said no because I like being independent. I realized she was asking me all the questions so I turned the conversation to her, asking her about her own travel experiences.
Second Venue
After getting our Bobas we went over to a mostly secluded area with lots of benches. I'm seriously surprised it hasn't been taken over by homeless people yet. Truly a hidden gem in the city. Here is where I start playing The Questions Game(you take turns asking questions, no repeating questions). I've heard of the London daygamers using this and A.G. Hayden also recommended it. I thought it seemed promising. And so we asked each other questions back and forth. However, the funny thing was, she'd ask me a question and she would also answer her own question for herself. I started out by asking her to name her favorite 3 smells, she asked me stuff like "did I ever get injured in a stupid way" and we shared lots of stories. I got to deliver Alek's purity gambit though, and it seemed to take well because she mentioned it later as well.

She asked me what my style is and she said the first thing she noticed about me was my confident walk, and then my clothes and then finally my eyes. I looked so sure of where I was going. And she thought I looked so well put-together.

Notable bits:
  • I learned she had told her mom she was going on a date
  • Apparently this was her first date
  • I mentioned my parents got covid a few months ago and she opened up that she had gotten covid too 4 months ago, as well as the rest of her family.
  • I paid for the bobas and food. It was pretty cheap and it was only because they could only accept 1 card. I just paid and continued the conversation.
The Pull
After asking each other questions back and forth, I check with her that she has nothing planned and suggested we get some food. So I took her to the grocery store downstairs and we got a pack of frozen dumplings (she was down).

At my apartment, I have her take off her shoes. She's struggling to take off her converse "if I had known I was coming back to your place, I would've worn different shoes"

I set the mood with pink and blue lights and then we cooked the dumplings, but neither of us was hungry because we knew what was going to happen next. While we were cooking, I was giving her sexual eye contact and touching her occasionally. (but my ec was very strong throughout). While eating she said she was feeling a little nervous because she was at a dude's house. So I said "There's no expectations. we're just going to have a good time" She asks "what kind of good time ;)" So I tease her as being the one with the dirty mind. I realized she was dtf when she mentioned how she doesn't like using amazon because if she were to buy a vibrator her parents might see because they open all the packages. (I was teasing her for wanting to just use amazon to buy a bunch of dildos earlier). A little while later she says she's feeling comfortable. So I know it's time to make a move. We transition to watching some tv show. I get bored and start playing with her hair and holding her hand. She tells me she doesn't know how to kiss. I just said "I teach you" and we start kissing. She knew how to kiss...

The Sex (Only very mild token LMR)
We start making out some more, and I'm grinding on her pussy. She's only wearing a dress, no bra. I undo my belt buckle and keep grinding on her. I get bored of kissing her, so I move to take off her panties but she doesn't want to. So I'm not bothered by this at all because she's a virgin(allegedly) and so I say let's just chill, and my voice is tender. I take off all my clothes except for my boxers. And we continue to make out under the sheets. Then she tells me to grind on her some more, so I do. Then she tells me to play with her boobs, so I suck on them. Then she asks me to finger her. At this point, I take off her panties and her dress (but she wants to keep her socks on for some reason). I'm licking her pussy and it's completely shaved and had no strange taste. It was great. We do a little dirty talking as well. She was actually pretty good with it. I put in more fingers and go deeper. Then finally I put my dick on her pussy and she tells me to be gentle. (I had slipped on a condom while licking her pussy, as I've got a stash under the bed. I forgot to use the one in my jeans). I fuck her missionary for a bit but then she asks if she can ride me. I'm like hmm ok but then her mom texts her and says she's coming in 10 min. So I just switch to doggy style (yea I'm selfish) and I pull her hair and spank her ass. She loved it. We were about to have her ride me but then her mom was nearly there to give her a ride. So she hurriedly put on her clothes and rushed out. Before she ran out, I told her to come here and gave her a last kiss.

The sex wasn't great because I didn't bust a nut and I couldn't get properly hard because my stomach wasn't feeling well and the condom I was using initially sucked. But eh whatever.
What I did well (Keys to the Lay)
  • The questions game helped me with the pull, perhaps. I mean this girl was already super into me but I think she just talked herself into getting fucked while we played the questions game. Because she would just keep on talking. And before, girls have implied that they feel they don't know me that well. (means they need more connection)
  • Handled her shit test about our age difference(Just used chase's suggestion in his article "I typically go for the grannies but they're all married")
  • Alek's Purity gambit
  • Maintaining strong sexual eye contact
  • Having a confident walk(I didn't realize this but actually other people have pointed it out too. I mean, I do work on it)
  • Finally making a proper date plan.
  • And last but most certainly not least NO FAPPING MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK.
What I could do better
  • She just gave token LMR and was essentially telling me how to bang her. I probably need to be smoother about getting on the condom and getting hard. I hadn't anticipated that I would have a stomach problem. And it's not like I couldn't get hard, I could, but it wasn't the Big Throbbing Boner that I get in the mornings.
  • I could experiment with pulling sooner. We were talking for about an hour and a half before I pulled. I could've aimed for it in an hour actually.
  • The dumplings had chives...Should've picked something better
  • After sex, she just had to rush out the door. I would've like to cuddle with her at least and do a post-sex debrief. Any ideas what to do about this? Allegedly this is her first time having sex...So I want to at least connect with her a little bit afterwards
  • When I was showing her the features of my apartment (google home, multicolor smart lights, spotify, essential oils diffuser) It kind of felt to me like I was just showing off. I wanted to set a good mood though.
Follow Up

I texted her afterwards:

Me: Hey Lemon, I had a great time with you tonight :) hope you got home safely
Her(2min later): I did get home safely and I had a great time too :D

I'm trying to figure out how to see her again because I do at least want to bust a nut. Do I want something more regular with her? idk. She's cute though. And I liked spending time with her. It was very easy to talk to her and flirt with her. I feel like I didn't get to explore sex with her enough, she has a nice pussy and nice silky hair. Here's her logistics. She lives far away with her parents, but she works in a building right across my apartment. So the only time we could meet up is week-days. She usually just gets picked up by her parents after work. Unless she gets her parents to drive her to my district on the weekends.

Thanks to everyone on the SS boards for the help and support!

P.S. My city is doing pretty badly with covid. Yea it's fucked up. but you can still get laid in spite of it

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great write up! I have to look up the questions game and the purity gambit.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Great work Skippy!

Sounds like she was a sweetie. Just reading your description of her outfit makes me salivate...

It wasn't her first kiss.
It wasn't her first date.
It wasn't her first bang.

A good solution to going soft is to pull the condom out while you're smashing her doggy then telling her it "fell off" if she asks later.

I like how you had an action plan laid out in advance. That's how you close.

BTW can someone link Teev's purity gambit?

Last edited:

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A good solution to going soft is to pull the condom out while you're smashing her doggy then telling her it "fell off" if she asks later.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow night ;)

BTW can someone link Teev's purity gambit?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Skippy,

Nice lay here!

Not much to critique, this was a smooth one from meet-to-lay.

Sounds like you think you could've pulled her sooner, which would've given you a little more time with her. That's the only opportunity I see her to get more time with her before the mom came to pick her up.

Doesn't sound like it ended badly or anything. When a girl's rushing out the door I always like to give her a little romantic exit: take her hand, bring her in for a romantic kiss, do a bit of a bow, "milady", just very gentlemanly and courteous. It's a nice contrast after you've just had sex.

Especially for conversion, the main question in her mind is, "Is this a guy I really want to see again?"

If the last memory was this kind of fun, kind of courteous, kind of silly little exit, after she just slept with you, it's a nice mix of different pleasant emotions that even if she's not wildly excited about you, she's still going to feel like it'd be worthwhile to see you, if just to have a nice fun break from the norm.

Hope you got to see her again. There's a fair chance she's lonely with the lockdown herself!

Chase

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Doesn't sound like it ended badly or anything. When a girl's rushing out the door I always like to give her a little romantic exit: take her hand, bring her in for a romantic kiss, do a bit of a bow, "milady", just very gentlemanly and courteous. It's a nice contrast after you've just had sex.

Especially for conversion, the main question in her mind is, "Is this a guy I really want to see again?"

If the last memory was this kind of fun, kind of courteous, kind of silly little exit, after she just slept with you, it's a nice mix of different pleasant emotions that even if she's not wildly excited about you, she's still going to feel like it'd be worthwhile to see you, if just to have a nice fun break from the norm.
Thanks Chase, that's a really neat tip!

Hope you got to see her again. There's a fair chance she's lonely with the lockdown herself!
Yep, we did see each other about 4 times so far and she's the one who's been texting me to meet up. So it seems like she's sufficiently converted and we're also on the same page that it's a casual thing.

>