Skippy's Daygame Journal

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
The extra 1.5 hours makes a huge difference, not in terms of time, but rather in terms of my energy later in the day.
Or you can rack up more approaches.

On the other hand, I see that you didn't close in any way almost none of your approaches. Am I correct?

Skippy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Or you can rack up more approaches.

On the other hand, I see that you didn't close in any way almost none of your approaches. Am I correct?
This month and a half I'm doing a no phone numbers challenge to force myself to learn how to get girls hooking stronger, and only going for instant dates, or SDLs (with some exceptions). So it's been a bit harsher. But I typically can get phone numbers consistently. Converting them into dates, is not so consistent but if I put in the volume, it usually happens. I have not converted any of those cold approach dates to lays though.

Skippy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today was the last day of my no phone numbers challenge! I will be writing about my lessons and observations from it.

Outing 2-15-2020 Saturday
I approached 4(more like 3) girls today. I went to the usual tourist trap, but there were lots of girls in groups, not very many singleton girls.

Girl 1: German chick with a really fat ass. I walk up next to her at the stop signal. I first ask her if she's a tourist and she seems receptive so I tell her that I thought she looked adorable so I had to meet her.

Me: So where are you coming from?
Her: Germany
Me: Ah that's what I would've guessed with the blonde hair
Her: well that's cliched but true haha yea. blonde hair, blue eyes. You could've guessed swedish as well

I have her lift up her sunglasses and show me her blue eyes. Then the signal changes and we cross the street. She thanks me again for the compliment. could be that she was trying to end the conversation, but I ask her what else she has going on today and she's touring a little bit but then it's turning into a business trip. I ask her what she does she gets into a long spiel about her work but it sounds super technical. she's a business product manager or something. Then she'll go back to germany and I joke that she'll be in her german castle. The conversation switches to where she lives in germany and the local soccer teams. Then she checks on maps the directions to someplace that she has to go to and we part ways.

Thoughts: The beginning was good, but I could've done more flirting. I'm able to add a few jokes here and there to vary up the conversations and while it's better than having completely dry Q&A sessions, it's still not where I need to be. It makes the vibe more "jokey" and playful, rather than sexual. I currently don't do any chase framing which is something I could start focusing on. For example with her, perhaps I could tease her "I'm sure this 'business trip' doesn't involve sitting at the beach and ogling at all the tanned muscles passing by"

Girl 2: She walked past me so I called her and said "hey, excuse me" a couple of times. but either she didn't hear/understand me or she was actively ignoring me. I didn't feel good chasing after her to find out so I let it go.

Girl 3: She was dolled up heavily, even wearing fake contacts (I noticed that later)

Me: hey excuse me, I was just getting off the stairs and I thought your outfit looked really intricate--
Her: --thank you
Me: elaborat--
Her:--thank you
Me:-- very detailed--
Her: --thank you, thank you
Her: I'm in a rush sorry, just going to grab some food
Me: Oh I'm going to go do some shopping. I'm hearing an accent though. where are you from?
Her: I'm from London
Her: nice to meet you
Me: nice meeting you

Here I should've said "I also only have a couple minutes b/c I need to go shopping but I'm hearing an accent" and when she replies london, I do a stack on that with something like "oh so I bet you love rainy weather and you're constantly drinking tea with your pinky sticking out"(maybe that last one is actually offensive though :D)

Girl 4: This was a long interaction and we basically walked many blocks because she had parked kind of far. She had to go to work(on a saturday evening, I know). I ask her the golden question and I learn that she's a big pothead. We also talk about zodiac signs. She was a scorpio which means she takes a while to open up to people (according to her). I told her I'm a Sagittarius but I dont know what that means. I could've said something like "I read that if you're a sagittarius, that scorpios tend to fall hopelessly in love with you. I've found that to be pretty accurate ;)". She was also qualifying me by saying that I can get along with everyone and I will always have something to talk about when I mentioned that I always felt truly neutral in personality quizzes. She also said that I'm in a really good place in life being only 25 and having already lived in so many cities (really only 3) but to her it was a lot because she was 20 and she has lived in this city all her life. I should've said something like "yea it's nice but you can always travel even when you're much older and our city is so diverse that you already can get so many cultural experiences" to build some similarity with her. We eventually reach the street where she has to turn for her car and I say goodbye. I would ordinarily ask her for her number. but it was the last day of the challenge.

I can finally go for phone numbers! The no numbers exercise was very interesting and I plan to do it again when I'm more experienced. For now, there are a lot of things to try but my main focus will be on building arousal and flirting more overtly.

Journaling more effectively
In addition to writing down more details, I can give myself some exercises for each successive outing on tech to try and implement. This is kind of like when you're tracking your lifts and you plan to raise your numbers on each successive work out session. This happens automatically when you're tracking your lifts because it's just a bunch of numbers but with field reports, I need to be more deliberate about incorporating tech. so my objective for tomorrow will be to ask 3 girls the golden question, and follow up by finding out how long she's been doing it and how she feels while doing it, and what she likes about it, and how she got into it. Golden question article by Daniel Adebayo

Stuff to work on in the near future
  • Have an attractive story for when she's curious but not completely hooked
  • Adding in some sexual humor/chase frames. For now, I can go through my interactions while reviewing and see where to add them
  • screening and qualifying

Last edited:

Skippy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"You're not out to kill me, right?"

Today was a flop, but also an anomaly. I wasted about 2 hours due to a problem with the train(there was some delay due to an accident), and so I ditched my plans and decided to try a fairly new place. There were lots of cute girls but most were in groups. And the ones who were by themselves, I didn't catch up to them fast enough before they disappeared. So after waffling around I decided to ditch it as well. This place has some promise though and I think I just need to get a bit more used to it. I was already scheduled to go home but I didn't get in any approaches so I took the train and went to the tourist trap. A really sexy korean chick was walking out of the sephora. She glanced at me and I realized she was fucking sexy so I watched as she went for the stairs and went after her but the stairs were too narrow so I took the set next to her's with the intention of stopping her when we both reach the landing. Unfortunately...some dude came outta nowhere and approached her from the front. I wasn't even hesitating though! The guy seemed to have some game. I noticed something interesting, which is that he locked in by leaning against the wall. It's another thing to keep in mind to practice. Also, I guess I could've approached her as soon as I saw her come out of the sephora, but I wanted to wait until she was out first. The third lesson to take away from this is the hotter the girl, the less you can hesitate because some other dude will likely pop in there. Also, beware of it happening in that particular area.

This probably would've been the worst day ever due to those 3 factors, but there was one slight redeeming incident. As I was passing an escalator, I noticed a cute asian girl check me out and she quickly looked away so I doubled back and approached her. She was receptive, obviously. but she was on her way home. I learned that she's a student at a nearby cc and she studies nursing. my voice was shit though. I suggest exchanging numbers so I can call her later and get to know her better. while she's entering her number into my phone

Me: How about we exchange numbers and I give you a call sometime
Her: um...Sure!
Her: I mean, you're not out to kill me right?
Me: (slightly taken aback) I'm a trained assassin so it's a little bit different from serial killer
Her: Okay so—
Me: —Unless you're on a hit list or something
Her: oh no, I don't think so
Her: and at least if you kill me, I'm not going to know, cuz you're trained right?
Me: yea
Her: (hands me my phone) here you go. Okay, I'm gonna go. nice meeting you!
Me: I'll call you sometime
Her: yea!
Me: and get to know you better
Her: yea!

My tonality needed work on that one. It was a pretty short interaction too, so I didn't think of what to tease her about, but the original direction of the conversation was veering on too bland.
Needless to say, I didn't do the assignment of asking 3 girls the golden question. I'll see if I can go out tomorrow. Even though I'm technically not supposed to. I don't have class so I might be able to schedule it in.

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
As it looks to me, all you need is practice and patience, because I think you can close consistently. Good job!

I am close to that point. Yesterday I talked to a girl on the street for about 10 minutes. She lives in Bucharest with her boyfriend. Reason for which I chose not to close (5 minutes ago she has a live-in bf, now she gives me her number. It would attack her reputation).

Right now, I need to do this consistently.

Skippy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As it looks to me, all you need is practice and patience, because I think you can close consistently. Good job!

I am close to that point. Yesterday I talked to a girl on the street for about 10 minutes. She lives in Bucharest with her boyfriend. Reason for which I chose not to close (5 minutes ago she has a live-in bf, now she gives me her number. It would attack her reputation).

Right now, I need to do this consistently.
Thanks! I found that just going for it consistently made a big difference. My RoT is if she asks me at least one question, I will go for it. But sometimes numbers don't mean much by themselves. And yea I always wonder what's going on in a girl's mind when she has a bf and she gets approached on the street.

Outing 2-18-2020 Tuesday

Today I went to the financial district. I changed my 'hw' a bit. I decided to do 3 front stops instead of asking 3 girls the 'golden question' because I realized I need to get through my approaches faster, in order to be more efficient for the rest of the stuff.

Girl 1: I did a front stop and told her I thought she looked like she was glowing. I forgot to move her, but that would've been a good idea to get some extra compliance upfront. she stopped to talk and she would answer my questions but she wouldn't contribute anything herself besides one-word answers and awkward laughs so it was a little hard. This probably means she was shy and I could've dones something like said "yea I bet this doesn't happen too often where people just introduce them to attractive strangers but I feel like I can trust you"

I first asked her what she does for work and she said photography. So then I told her a story about my photography friend and her tattoo(related to photography), and had her guess why she would get a tattoo like that before getting to the punch line. Then I asked her the golden question, except I think my delivery felt a touch scripted, so I need to work on that. She just said work. I could've either pressed her on that or asked her to expand upon why she really enjoys photography and deep dive a little bit. I could've also just teased her that she probably chose it so she could take photos of nude models all day. I then complimented how she was wearing all blue and it matched her eyes. Then I wished her a good day because it was getting awkward and I couldn't figure out how to keep the convo going in a smooth manner.

Girl 2: I noticed she was singing and dancing along to some music on her earphones so I told her I liked her bubbly vibe. She was a fashion designer so I could've teased her that she was jamming to music to get in touch with her creative side(b/c she was going to go back to work). Her apt building arrived so she said goodbye

Girl 3: Did a front stop. I told her she looked adorable in the all black and she was overjoyed but kept walking for a bit. So I said "wait wait come back for a sec" and she did and I gave her my hand and introduced myself but she said her hands were full but that it was nice meeting me.

Girl 4: She was reasonably receptive. I just ejected for a stupid reason. I told her she was glowing and as I pointed to where I was coming from, I noticed she also followed my finger and looked in that direction. (a good sign). I had her show me her bag and asked about the logo on it. Apparently, it's some latina designer. She told me she works at a paper store at a nearby mall. I could've teased her it gives her an unfair advantage because she can write all her love letters with fancy paper from that store. She was stopped by the curb and then she said "Alright..." and I took it to mean she wanted to end the conversation or that we were heading in separate directions. So I asked if she was heading [way] and I made some bullshit excuse about how I was heading the other way so I said goodbye. Instead, I could've asked her the golden question.

Girl 5: I complimented her on the gray and brown in her outfit but she was just about to go into a cvs to meet a friend. So I let her go. A better idea would've been to say "oh I see, I don't have much time either. Step over here for 2 minutes so that we're not in the way".

Girl 6: This girl had a really sexy ass and her leggings were thin so her panties were visible. I would not be surprised if at least 5 other guys tried to hit on her today(and everyday for that matter). I came up from the side and said hey, but she ignored me. Better idea would've been to open her while we were both waiting by the intersection, but that's always a little nerve wracking.

HW for next time, Ask 2 girls the golden question and do at least one front stop.

Last edited:

Skippy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I did 4, got 2 numbers

Girl 1: She stopped to talk while we were walking and I complimented her on her hair color. I learned that she studies chemistry. Then I asked her the golden question and first she has no idea what to say so she says something bland like "hangout with friends" but I prompt her further and we eventually got into a conversation about how she likes to vlog(but only for her own memories), so I related to her by saying that I used to make yt videos in high school and it's always funny to see yourself back then. Then I ask her what she's up to and it seems like she has some time to kill before class and she was going to buy some chips. So we go and I get a drink too. She pays for her chips first and steps outside and waits for me to finish paying. Then she asks me a little about what I study and she's surprised to learn that I'm 25. (She thought I was 20). Then we talk a little bit about where I went to undergrad and I unintentionally give her shit about not knowing the temperature is like 50 degrees less there. A bit later, I ask her if she has to head for class and suggest we hang out sometime. She's down and she asks when I'm around campus. So I say we'll figure that out later. She types in her full name and we talk a little bit about what part of the city we live in. She mentions that she comes by to my part very often(another good sign). Then she has to go off to class.

Girl 2: I open her a little bit before she's about to go into the apple store and I have her show me her nails again, because they're really elaborately decorated. Then she is about to walk into the apple store so I tell her to step to the side for a couple minutes and then I get talking with her. I ask her about her major and then have her guess what I do. The beginning is a little shakey so then I go and ask her the golden question. and she tells me she enjoys playing this chinese game on her phone. I could've asked a little bit more about what it was specifically she liked about the game, but I did try. She kept glancing back at the apple store even though she was stopping to talk. I spoke to her a little in chinese to shock her and try and see if it would get her to solidly hook. It worked, in a sense because we were talking more about card games and such. But eventually she said she had to go so I suggested we hangout sometime when she's not in a hurry, but she declined.

Main thing that I'm really happy about with this approach is that I actually got her to stop for 2 min to talk even though she was about to disappear into the store. So many times this past month, I'd open a girl and she'd have to go into a store 5 seconds later, even though she didn't seem completely unreceptive initially.

Girl 3: Did a front stop. She was probably rushing to catch a train, because she thanked me and was happy to meet me, but she walked on, and I didn't do anything to try and extend the interaction. But also, I didn't stop her "downstream" enough, which is fairly important imo for the front stop.

Girl 4: She was walking out of the train station, so I complimented her on her shoes and told her that it reminded me of a chess board.I learn that she's an attorney and so I guess that she must be super logical. She just kept giggling throughout the entire interaction. I asked her the golden question and while I was delivering it, said "so besides work, and eating, and sleeping,..and drinking coffee at 7pm, what do you really like to do?" She said netflix and we talked a little bit about netflix documentaries. We talked about the bill gates documentary and she told me he donates to charity so that he can get tax benefits, so I teased her that she would be super knowledgeable about that since she's an attorney and that when I'm a billionaire and want to donate to charity, she can guide me with minimizing my taxes. We were parting ways so I suggest we grab a coffee sometime(not late at night) and she was down so she also put down her full name. when entering her number.

None of these numbers responded to my ice breaker text though :{ But the main thing I learned today is the golden question is fucking gold! my interactions were far more interesting than usual, and I've only barely scratched the surface of this technique. I still haven't even delved too deeply, Now I need to add in more flirting and figure out a good balance for all of it and I suspect I'll be making some solid gains.

Hw for next time, for the next 2 girls that you ask the golden question, deep dive more on how they got into it and how it feels when they engage in it.

Last edited: