Flake Response Technique: Keep Texting

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Handling flakes is not fun.

But it can be. Some of the funnest lays are when you come back from a flake or multiple flakes, then somehow manage to meet her, and when you do, she's VERY into you and you fuck and you feel like you knocked some dude out in the 12th round, knowing that you'd lose if it came down to a judge's decision.

For some flakes, you get a simple, "Hey I can't make it today," with no emotion and that's it. You're done. You can follow standard operating procedure and say, "Aww :( Okay, I understand," and this is good....but it won't help much. She didn't give you much to work with. Not even a reason.

However, there are some flakes that give you more.

She texts you,

Hey, I actually found out that I need to babysit from noon, not 4, so I can't make it to coffee again :( I'm sorry. Could we reschedule for another time? Again, I'm really sorry.

Ah. This is something. She is flaking but gives an explanation and apologizes TWICE. Maybe it's a lie and she's meeting some other guy or she's just not interested, but she put in some EFFORT.

We see this and follow procedure, but wait for an opening.

Oh :( But I understand.

gotta make ur $$ haha.

She responds,

Thanks for understanding! And yeah haha

Okay, so good, so far.

Being a LITTLE sad, but mostly CHILL is a really good response. It shows you're human and did want to see her, so it's disappointing not to, but you won't slit your wrists later. Then you make some light joke to diffuse tension. Good.

She gives a standard response, acknowledging what you said.

Now...here's where some magic happens.

Btw, is babysitting fun? I could never imagine haha. I don't have the patience for that

She responds

I do! Haha. Sometimes it's easy, because it's a young baby so besides some crying and pooping, I just watch movies. But if it's an older kid, sometimes they can be a handful, but some of the kids are sweet!

Now, you go deeper

I see, I see. You have any crazy stories from babysitting

Then,

YES. There was this one little boy...

Now you've got a cute little conversation going on...and guess what? She's forgotten, at least emotionally, about flaking on you.

It's like when you ask a girl home and she rejects you but still stays on the date and is interested. Do you let it bring you down? No, you regroup and keep talking, rebuilding interest, get some compliance, maybe spark some arousal, then try again in 20 minutes. Persistence is a lot easier in person, but it's possible over text.

What's even better is that the next time you ask her out, the conversation that preceded it was fun. And since you've got some texts between the flake and now, when she responds to you, she won't see the flake conversation above her on the screen. It won't remind her "Oh yeah, I flaked on him that day...and idk...I'm not feeling it again today," leading her to flake again.

Sometimes, I've done this and the girl, being excited by our new conversation that day or in the days after (if the conversation continued that long), would reschedule HERSELF.

So, it goes like this

1. You get a good flake (she puts some effort in her excuse/apology)

2. You respond with a HINT of sadness but mostly chill

3. She gives a small response

4. You bring up some new conversation topic in a VERY low-effort way (and the topic could be anything, just make it easy to talk about and maybe if it's cool, that's better)

5. Continue conversation for 5+ texts to shake off the bad vibes of the flake and put some texts between you and the flake conversation (so she essentially forgets it happened).

Do this and your flake-to-lay ratio will go up :)

Hector

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
What's even better is that the next time you ask her out, the conversation that preceded it was fun. And since you've got some texts between the flake and now, when she responds to you, she won't see the flake conversation above her on the screen. It won't remind her "Oh yeah, I flaked on him that day...and idk...I'm not feeling it again today," leading her to flake again.

+1

good stuff Hector.

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great advice, Hector, thanks! Also I love the simile with the boxing match, that's gold!

What would you guys recommend for this specific situation. She's hot, I grab myself by the balls and go approach. It works! I get her number, follow basic texting protocol but when it's time to set up the date I get something like this.

"Sorry, I have to cancel tomorrow. Things are quite open with my ex" etc.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great advice, Hector, thanks! Also I love the simile with the boxing match, that's gold!

What would you guys recommend for this specific situation. She's hot, I grab myself by the balls and go approach. It works! I get her number, follow basic texting protocol but when it's time to set up the date I get something like this.

"Bring him, so he can watch us on our date in action. ;) All good though. Shoot me a text when the dramas over and you feel like a fun night out"

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
+1

good stuff Hector.

Thank you, good sir :)

That's when I would dig a little deeper. I'm assuming this is a real situation?

Context is always super important. Did she give any further information? The MORE shes texts you and the more emotional it is, the more you can play with it (or with some girls who are short with words, but still pliable; but you gotta know the type).

However, it's very context dependent.

If she says

"Hey so...I don't think I can make it tomorrow. Things are kinda off and on with my ex but I don't want to complicate my love life anymore. You seem like a nice guy, though! I'm sure you have no problem getting girls :)"

Then you're pretty fucked.

I've gotten this many times and it low-key used to piss me off xD It always sucks to hear "I'm sure you can find another girl," and I'm there thinking, "Yeah, but I'm trying to fuck YOU, bitch. The fuck I gotta go find another girl for if you'll suck my dick for the weekend?" And it's very condescending, too xD

Anyways, rage rant over.

But point is, her words matter. More is better, but context matters.

BUT.

If she says something like,

"Hey Rakkum, I can't make it tomorrow....cuz I'm still kinda seeing my ex? Idk, it's super complicated haha. And he's super jealous and yeah, it's a lot of drama. But I do think ur super cute ;) Just i think it might be weird to start seeing another guy, ya know?"

Then you can play. She said ur cute, she seems REALLY unsure of everything, so then she can be persuaded.

"Ohhh, how long were you guys together? This does sound like some drama? Oh and thank you. You're cute, too ;)"

Then she gives some details, you see if there's anything in there that can make you go, "Well, hey...blalblal. I'm not trying to wife you up or anything. But you do seem cool and you're cute and we could be lovers for the winter or something ;)" Whatever your style is, this is your time to shine.

When someone WANTS to be convinced of something, they will leave openings for you to jump on.

Find them and jump on them.

Hector

Dr Feelgood

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When someone WANTS to be convinced of something, they will leave openings for you to jump on.

Find them and jump on them.

So.Fucking.True.

Same when a girl gives you an objection but shows curiosity. Say your girl doesn't want to swallow your cum, hell not even get shot in the mouth. Or doesn't want to try anal. BUT if she shows the slightest sign of curiosity, the door is not closed!

"I don't like it. And I don't understand why girls get jizzed on their face. It's condescending. Because it creates an hierarchy....Why do you like it?/Why do girls do that?/Have u tried that?"

Thanks for the tip hector! good stuff like always

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"I don't like it. And I don't understand why girls get jizzed on their face. It's condescending. Because it creates an hierarchy....Why do you like it?/Why do girls do that?/Have u tried that?"

"Have you ever tried it?" Is ALWAYS a good comeback. A lot of girls just haven't tried shit.

And if she HAS, then you can say, "well they didn't do it right. I eat a healthy diet so my cum tastes good. I promise you'll like it." And, usually, unless you're really unhealthy and don't eat enough fruits, your cum will be fine. And the submission she feels from complying will lather her taste buds with deliciousness, cuz my semen is fucking magic.

You never know when she'll say yes. It's always worth one more try. Just gotta get another chance by being patient :)

Hector

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's when I would dig a little deeper. I'm assuming this is a real situation?

A real situation for a while ago.

However, it's very context dependent.

Makes perfect sense what you say. I've had both situations that you describe happen, the offhand no-thanks and the excited not-but...

This makes intuitive sense, thanks for bringing it out and reminding us! Thanks for the good advice!

'll go off on a related tangent here if you guys don't mind. Hector, I think this is a situation you would love!

So a little while ago I approached a barista at a cafe who was throwing a ton of glances at my direction. I go talk her up but she says she has a boyfriend. I was thinking that she must either be open for cheating on her boyfriend or seeking attention. Not having anything to lose, I proceed with a playful:

"It's okay, you don't have to invite him to come along, I'm sure there'll be football or something on the TV!"

And voila, she's giving me a flirty smile while typing her number into my phone.

I text her later in the evening with a basic ice breaker. I get a response almost right away.... but.... it's a selfie of a not very cool looking guy, flipping me off. Caption says "Fuck off"

Interesteting eh!

I take my time and reply with "Haha ;)"

In retrospect, I think a deadpan "Cute" would have packed a bit more punch. Anyhow, he comes back with another inane selfie captioned "tf you want [tears-in-eyes laughing smiley]"

The vibe I get from the guy trying to be cool about it but can't quite contain himself so he comes off a bit clownish and weak.
Violating the rule of least effort, basically.

I'm fairly sure the number is hers as the WhatsApp account has her avatar. She is either playing with me, the guy or both of us. I don't mind playing along as long as I have good shot of winning!

How to proceed?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A real situation for a while ago.

Makes perfect sense what you say. I've had both situations that you describe happen, the offhand no-thanks and the excited not-but...

This makes intuitive sense, thanks for bringing it out and reminding us! Thanks for the good advice!

'll go off on a related tangent here if you guys don't mind. Hector, I think this is a situation you would love!

So a little while ago I approached a barista at a cafe who was throwing a ton of glances at my direction. I go talk her up but she says she has a boyfriend. I was thinking that she must either be open for cheating on her boyfriend or seeking attention. Not having anything to lose, I proceed with a playful:

"It's okay, you don't have to invite him to come along, I'm sure there'll be football or something on the TV!"

And voila, she's giving me a flirty smile while typing her number into my phone.

I text her later in the evening with a basic ice breaker. I get a response almost right away.... but.... it's a selfie of a not very cool looking guy, flipping me off. Caption says "Fuck off"

Interesteting eh!

I take my time and reply with "Haha ;)"

In retrospect, I think a deadpan "Cute" would have packed a bit more punch. Anyhow, he comes back with another inane selfie captioned "tf you want [tears-in-eyes laughing smiley]"

The vibe I get from the guy trying to be cool about it but can't quite contain himself so he comes off a bit clownish and weak.
Violating the rule of least effort, basically.

I'm fairly sure the number is hers as the WhatsApp account has her avatar. She is either playing with me, the guy or both of us. I don't mind playing along as long as I have good shot of winning!

How to proceed?

Honestly, don't proceed. This is going to be so much work that your time will be better spent elsewhere. She's tooling you.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This one girl, we saw each other once, had a date on a park.
Gave her the usual pep talk of sex and secret society, but for a second date she flaked like 2-3 times with the lamest collection of excuses.

Months passed.
After a while, I did a quick run on my old contacts using this piece:
"Stop thinking so much about me!!! Not cool you know??...it's distracting and I can't concentrate on my work"

She replied super excited. Some back and forth and she was still bombing every attempt to get her on a date. I let it go and focused on other chicks.
One week later she texted me on a Friday evening asking me what I was doing.

I said
me: "I'm at work, going home in 15"...
her: "Mmmm, I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat close to here"
me: "meet me at this subway station, we'll figure it out together"

We met, but I was super tired and she had to go early. Even so I sex talked her to death!
On Sunday I pitched lunch at my place, she came pronto, and I fucked her brains out (zero resistance to anything I did).

Being persistent in the right way will sure pay dividends, great post!

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human

Homie. That was the boyfriend she told you about. It was dead on arrival. You have to move on.

What you have to lose is your time, energy, attention and peace of mind.

But, in that specific situation I would have responded

"(Barista's name), I support you in your transition to becoming a man, but I'm no longer interested in you romantically... and watch that anger, roid rage is real and those testosterone injections are making you a bit "testy". Best of luck!"

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"(Barista's name), I support you in your transition to becoming a man, but I'm no longer interested in you romantically... and watch that anger, roid rage is real and those testosterone injections are making you a bit "testy". Best of luck!"

Ooh, brutal!

Honestly, don't proceed. This is going to be so much work that your time will be better spent elsewhere. She's tooling you.

Advice taken guys, thanks, moving forward.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Handling flakes is not fun.

Being a LITTLE sad, but mostly CHILL is a really good response. It shows you're human and did want to see her, so it's disappointing not to, but you w

So, it goes like this

1. You get a good flake (she puts some effort in her excuse/apology)

2. You respond with a HINT of sadness but mostly chill

3. She gives a small response

4. You bring up some new conversation topic in a VERY low-effort way (and the topic could be anything, just make it easy to talk about and maybe if it's cool, that's better)

5. Continue conversation for 5+ texts to shake off the bad vibes of the flake and put some texts between you and the flake conversation (so she essentially forgets it happened).

Do this and your flake-to-lay ratio will go up :)

Hector

Hector, I love this. People don't know what the fuck they want or what they're doing. They're just leaves in the wind. So guys shouldn't take things so seriously. If you're chill and funny then you'll be right there then the wind "blows" in a different direction ;-)

>