Online & Apps  For the guys who really want to date Instagram girls...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah its really common for girls to have instagram. Nearly every girl has one. If you find one who doesnt have it then she's probably unnattractive, weird or anti social. If your criteria is she cant have an instagram then u probably will never pick a gf lol
The problem with making general statements is that you have to type a paragraph explaining your sentence for the "but what if" broskis lol. But yeah, a girl with 52 instagram followers, and hasn't posted since 2014, technically has an instagram account, but does she really?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The problem with making general statements is that you have to type a paragraph explaining your sentence for the "but what if" broskis lol. But yeah, a girl with 52 instagram followers, and hasn't posted since 2014, technically has an instagram account, but does she really?
Sure a scenario like that then yeah who cares if she has one makes no difference. Now tell me how many girls do you know who have an active insta acct,but havent posted pics in years or even used any of its other functions? Not many. I know girls who deactivate it for the purpose of seeing how long they can go without it because it was such a distraction for them,but they just end up reactivating it later on. In this day and age of social media instagram has become the rave for girls. Not all girls will be thirsty for validation and attention like the ig girls that post booty selfies and put links to their onlyfans. Plenty of girls have it just for the purpose of staying connected to their friends and acquaintances. So a girl with 500 followers you really have nothing to worry about unless she's dming some guy on the low lol

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sure a scenario like that then yeah who cares if she has one makes no difference. Now tell me how many girls do you know who have an active insta acct,but havent posted pics in years or even used any of its other functions? Not many. I know girls who deactivate it for the purpose of seeing how long they can go without it because it was such a distraction for them,but they just end up reactivating it later on. In this day and age of social media instagram has become the rave for girls. Not all girls will be thirsty for validation and attention like the ig girls that post booty selfies and put links to their onlyfans. Plenty of girls have it just for the purpose of staying connected to their friends and acquaintances. So a girl with 500 followers you really have nothing to worry about unless she's dming some guy on the low lol

is irrelevant, lets say she has 10k followers and bikini pictures and post 3 times a day, as the women start dating you and gets invested the posting will go down tremendously as well as the updates... She will be more focus on you, almost a none issue.... as the relationship after couple of years in trouble and she is on the way out is when she will start posting a bit more.... Again, all this stop posting will happen as she is dating you and competing with other girls, to prove she is worthy of a selection for mono ltr..... And if she is in a mono ltr with you she will also have a feel for your bounderies and stuff...Then again, that is what happens with me, i can only speak for myself

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
tell me how many girls do you know who have an active insta acct,but havent posted pics in years or even used any of its other functions?
couple fuckbuddies. My latest long term fb, got one to sign up for something with her gym. Deleted it soonly thereafter
Plenty of girls have it just for the purpose of staying connected to their friends and acquaintances.
Is instagram the only means by which you can stay connected to your friends and family?
So a girl with 500 followers you really have nothing to worry about unless she's dming some guy on the low lol
Her main priority in life, should be you. Period. Not trying to keep her side hustle running on instagram (posting provocative photos on instagram (which leads to thirsty guys DMing her) or other social media accounts for money).

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Girls may use instagram like most normal people use facebook...

Like post a pic of herself occasionally, maybe share a few pics of her life here and there... I see nothing wrong with this. Instagram is the new facebook, especially for young(er) girls.

I never had any issues with girls who used instagram on a daily basis. There is a long way between THIS and being an instagram girl.

Best,

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I never had any issues with girls who used instagram on a daily basis
What are these issues we are talking about? Last I remember you said you were not interested in mono LTR. For fuckbuddies and open LTRs, she can have 20K followers on instagram for all I care lol.
lets say she has 10k followers and bikini pictures and post 3 times a day, as the women start dating you and gets invested the posting will go down tremendously as well as the updates...
Yes just like she will delete or stop using all her hookup apps once she starts to really feel a guy. But really is this a girl you want to mono LTR, if she was that kinda girl prior to you mono LTRing her?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah its really common for girls to have instagram. Nearly every girl has one. If you find one who doesnt have it then she's probably unnattractive, weird or anti social. If your criteria is she cant have an instagram then u probably will never pick a gf lol

Or maybe she is detoxing from social media for awhile.

Most women do detox from social media for awhile.

It's brutal for them, really.

She will be back. Just less active after the initial return phase, and after that you start seeing cooking videos, or something that is a hobby.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
couple fuckbuddies. My latest long term fb, got one to sign up for something with her gym. Deleted it soonly thereafter

Is instagram the only means by which you can stay connected to your friends and family?

Her main priority in life, should be you. Period. Not trying to keep her side hustle running on instagram (posting provocative photos on instagram (which leads thirsty to DM her) or other social media accounts for money).
No it is not the only way you can stay connected to friends and family but like teevster said its very common among girls in this time period. I'm not talking about those wannabe ig "models" with onlyfans accounts i'm talking about normal regular girls who have ig just to scroll thru pictures and memes to like and comment on pics of her friends and family. Disqualifying girls for a ltr just cuz she has an instagram account sounds silly and unneccesary ,but you know what works for you

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes just like she will delete or stop using all her hookup apps once she starts to really feel a guy. But really is this a girl you want to mono LTR, if she was that kinda girl prior to you mono LTRing her?

well girls go through life stages, and women could be a whore to one dude, then a madonna with another dude, and back and forth....

as long as she pass my vetting, gets on my frame, and pass my screening then i am fine....

Now a days as a strategy i do not even have the girls i am dating in my social media and i am not on theirs.... How they act and treat me in the relationship is all i care about..

But yeah as i said in my first response here, i would screen hard if she has an instagram attention whoring addiction (though i really do not care for mono this days)

Last edited:

FunGuy

Space Monkey
space monkey
How are relationships with that kind of girls (stereotypically speaking)?
Are they enjoyable?

I've been wondering if it would be worth the effort targeting Instagram "famous" girls once the coronavirus is over.

They are hot for sure... but I have no clue if they would be cool or crazy.
The crazy thing is that most of these instagram famous chicks be forever single, with the exception of a few who were already LTRed before the fame. There is only one I can think of who isn't always single, but she has a different "boyfriend" every month so does that really count?

I am pretty sure those instagram famous chicks are fucking a ridiculous amount of dudes. They most likely live the same lifestyle as a guy who is instagram famous would be living, they just mastered the art of being extremely low key about it. Its a pick your poison kind of situation for women, the bigger their social media presence, the more guys they could fuck and mess around with, but also drastically obliterate the amount of guys who would even think about LTRing them.

I see the same trend even for the average women with 300 followers, the only ones who seem to be in actual LTR's (1 year or longer) only post like twice a year. Their number of followers are irrelevant, its more about their posting frequency, regardless if its attention whoring content or not.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@FunGuy:
What you say makes much sense.
I used to hang with actresses for some time and I saw the same pattern... some of them are always single.
It serves their career to be always perceived as available (attainability, huh?).

Mind if I ask you, how do you target these girls? Do you go some places?
Or you just happen to be in the same social circle?

Thanks!!

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
@FunGuy:
I used to hang with actresses for some time and I saw the same pattern... some of them are always single.
It serves their career to be always perceived as available (attainability, huh?).

Whenever an Insta-model would post a pic of herself with a boyfriend, I would always unfollow. I know it's stupid but I can't help it xD.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lol I was just talking about this with this chick, on why cam girls will lose subscribers, if they mention their boyfriend. Cause it ruins the illusion that they can get with her (even tho in reality they know they never had a chance to begin with).

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Honestly man if she's addicted to social media and has her face glued to a screen wherever you go, dump her

FunGuy

Space Monkey
space monkey
@FunGuy:

Mind if I ask you, how do you target these girls? Do you go some places?
Or you just happen to be in the same social circle?

Thanks!!
Its not even worth trying, they get thousands of DM's a day. Even a average girl isn't worth pursuing on ig, they all get flooded with DM's. Only thing I see working is being perceived as "ig popular" and let them be the ones to break ice.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Its not even worth trying, they get thousands of DM's a day. Even a average girl isn't worth pursuing on ig, they all get flooded with DM's. Only thing I see working is being perceived as "ig popular" and let them be the ones to break ice.

So through social circle then?
I see no point in becoming IG popular. That looks like tons of work.

FunGuy

Space Monkey
space monkey
So through social circle then?
I see no point in becoming IG popular. That looks like tons of work.
Think of social media as an extension of your real life. The better you know them and interact with them in person, the more receptive and compliant they will be when you interact with them on social media. The better you vibe and connect with them in person, the easier it will be to push things through IG.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Think of social media as an extension of your real life. The better you know them and interact with them in person, the more receptive and compliant they will be when you interact with them on social media. The better you vibe and connect with them in person, the easier it will be to push things through IG.
Makes sense.
Still the question is where can I go to meet this kind of girls?

Perhaps the answer is just to go out more, I guess.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Most hot girls from the new generation are big users of instagram. It's imo something you have to accept. It's just how society is today. 80% of all hot girls my age use instagram to a high degree. Yes, you can tell her that you don't like her posting revealing stuff and set boundaries. But removing the possibility of a LTR mono relationship with a girl because she's a big user of instagram is silly to me. In a lot of cases - you can more or less say, that if she isn't on instagram today, she probably isn't that hot anyway.

There might be other rules of thumb for the older generation but this is my take on the girls in my age group that I'm seeing

>