Girls are wayyyy too complicated.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm at my limit... This game is so rigged I wonder how humans survived this long. It's ridiculous
Hate won't get you anywhere. You are falling into the life is fair trap of depression. The key technique to stop that is to choose to be neutral not negative and ask how practical a thought is before you believe it

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What? Why not? Save your pictures to desktop, then drag and drop them onto imagur, then copy paste the link.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dude, you could totally get chicks. And yes, the outfit is kindof meh, not amazing, and yes, you can definitely get in better shape, but you could be one of those jacked black guys who just slays. So yes, there's still lots you can improve on your looks/fashion. Just stop the self defeated attitude and start working on yourself more. Honestly right now you're probably a 6, but you could be a 10.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
On the right obviously
Appreciate you posting a pic.

Ya gear is straight imo.

You look real young, 19? If you’re in college I believe mostly what you have to do is really lead more than game with girls in that age range.

Are you in the states as well? If so, I’m guessing NY?

I also feel adding muscles should help a lot.

You also gotta remember bro that it’s a numbers game, you need to go through enough to get one, and when you get one you’ll get more easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey S&B,

I agree with the guys that fundamentals help. They can always be improved. And you should always be working on improving them. But you don't have to be perfect in order to succeed.

In your case, it is much more of a mindset thing.

I struggle to see how the human race has survived this long when one gender is extremely fickle and changes their mind every five minutes. I can't stand it.
You can view feminine constant changes in mind as a leadership test. Not necessarily something they do consciously. But they are more or less screening for the dominant badass that will put them back to their place, and make them submit.

I know evolutionary psychology is the sort of "pseudo science" that can't be proven right or wrong, but I find it helpful as it gives a map to read and understand girls. So from an evolutionary standpoint, screening for leadership actually helps the human race to survive longer, by favoring strong guys with leadership abilities over indecisive men.

The solution to erratic behavior is to better lead her. Sometimes, it means you shouldn't ask her if she's OK or not with doing such and such. Instead, you smoothly take the decision for her.

Example.
Her: I want to go to the restaurant.
Him: Okay good idea. What kind of restaurant you would like?
[...] Leads to a situation where she can't make up her mind. Drama ensues. Instead, try this:

Her: I want to go to the restaurant.
Him. Okay. Jump in the car, we are going.
Her: Where are we going?
Him: You will see. It's a surprise.
[...] Much better.

There was an article from Chase back in 2012, called "Girl changes her mind too much? Try this." I recommend you read it. One of Chase's conclusions is "you're the man, you must lead".

Don't give up!

Seppuku

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
get ripped. you’re normal looking. on the short side but that’s no important to all women. my advice is get ripped, find a style or clothing and a style of game that works for you.

you’re not like doomed in the looks department. you have no business being mgtow or incel. it’s your responsibility to make things happen. i woke at 6 am so i could get two hours in the gym. i don’t want a pat on the back for that. i want hot girls to want to fuck me.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Appreciate you posting a pic.

Ya gear is straight imo.

You look real young, 19? If you’re in college I believe mostly what you have to do is really lead more than game with girls in that age range.

Are you in the states as well? If so, I’m guessing NY?

I also feel adding muscles should help a lot.

You also gotta remember bro that it’s a numbers game, you need to go through enough to get one, and when you get one you’ll get more easier.
I'm 22 btw. I get it's a number game but I approached like 400 women and laid once then mugged once.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm 22 btw. I get it's a number game but I approached like 400 women and laid once then mugged once.
How do these interactions usually go with these girls?

Like what’s being said and the conversations?

And what you mean mugged?

Knight Who Say NI

Space Monkey
space monkey

Man, it may sound a bit harsh, but by the way you're coming across here, it sounds likely that you're too whiny around those girls.

Women are repelled by whiny men. They want you to be a rock, because that's s sign of power and maturity. By complaining about how things aren't "fair", you look like a child to them.

But being childish and complain-y is the normal thing nowadays, so don't beat yourself too hard for it. Strive to be a powerful and mature man and women will love you. Really. They will love you a lot.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
you would benefit of going to a hairstylist and facial hair to make your face angular (getting ripped will not do much for you, your body is not the problem but your face)...

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I struggle to see how the human race has survived this long when one gender is extremely fickle and changes their mind every five minutes. I can't stand it.

I think im going to give up game. I'll just do it the old fashion way and get rich. No matter how hard I try women just are so beyond my reality to get. And I hate them for it. It shouldn't be their fault but I can't help but get mad at them because of the loneliness I get when I try my hardest to get their attention.

Just do what we all do when we get frustrated: go backpacking in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, etc. You'll get lots of pussy and be happy again.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How do these interactions usually go with these girls?

Like what’s being said and the conversations?

And what you mean mugged?
I usually just hey I thought you looked pretty interesting and wanted to get your number

As far as the mugging that's a story for another time

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man, it may sound a bit harsh, but by the way you're coming across here, it sounds likely that you're too whiny around those girls.

Women are repelled by whiny men. They want you to be a rock, because that's s sign of power and maturity. By complaining about how things aren't "fair", you look like a child to them.

But being childish and complain-y is the normal thing nowadays, so don't beat yourself too hard for it. Strive to be a powerful and mature man and women will love you. Really. They will love you a lot.

I don't whine around women. Women are fickle enough to be not attracted by other means

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just do what we all do when we get frustrated: go backpacking in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, etc. You'll get lots of pussy and be happy again.
That's expensive. And there are tons of ladyboys in those areas. It's sad that men have to travel half way across the world to get pussy. Where's Thanos when you need him?

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That's expensive. And there are tons of ladyboys in those areas. It's sad that men have to travel half way across the world to get pussy. Where's Thanos when you need him?

I'm sort of kidding, but I'm really not.

Approaching 400 women and getting one girl is pretty good for a newb. Especially at 22 years old. You're a kid compared to most of us. It's probably the reason you're having a hard time honestly. You're a young guy, and girls like older men. So you have something to look forward to. Just keep your chin up, stay positive, and give yourself a good two years to work hard at your game. By the time you're 24-25, you'll be much better at this stuff. And yeah there are lady boys in Thailand lol, and also Swedes, Germans, Canadians, Japanese, and every other nation's women in the world.

Also, going on a backpacking trip for say, one month, you only need about $3000 and you'll have an amazing time. That includes your return flight and plenty of spending money. You could do that on $2k if you really wanted to go. If you say "But that's expensive" then forget about all this getting rich stuff.

Also, your attitude is very negative. Everyone gets frustrated, but you're creating limiting beliefs so make sure you look for the positive in everything, and take people's advice seriously. Here's a post about this for you.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm sort of kidding, but I'm really not.

Approaching 400 women and getting one girl is pretty good for a newb. Especially at 22 years old. You're a kid compared to most of us. It's probably the reason you're having a hard time honestly. You're a young guy, and girls like older men. So you have something to look forward to. Just keep your chin up, stay positive, and give yourself a good two years to work hard at your game. By the time you're 24-25, you'll be much better at this stuff. And yeah there are lady boys in Thailand lol, and also Swedes, Germans, Canadians, Japanese, and every other nation's women in the world.

Also, going on a backpacking trip for say, one month, you only need about $3000 and you'll have an amazing time. That includes your return flight and plenty of spending money. You could do that on $2k if you really wanted to go. If you say "But that's expensive" then forget about all this getting rich stuff.

Also, your attitude is very negative. Everyone gets frustrated, but you're creating limiting beliefs so make sure you look for the positive in everything, and take people's advice seriously. Here's a post about this for you.

Just wanted to let you know I finally gave up on game. I'm going the rich route. This shit is too fucking pointless. And now I'm gonna say it. I hate women. I can't wait to take advantage once that check comes around.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just wanted to let you know I finally gave up on game. I'm going the rich route. This shit is too fucking pointless. And now I'm gonna say it. I hate women. I can't wait to take advantage once that check comes around.
Good luck!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good luck!

yes just another foolish fantasy....

it will take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less effort to get good with women than to get rich....

second getting rich does not guarantee you will get good with women is totally in most cases the opposite, i am talking seduction... no buying women.....

i think the dude is trolling anyways...

>