Going back to “gaming” in your mid 30s and dealing with much younger girls.

Ronnie

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi everyone.

I used to hang out on this forum in my late 20, though I lost my old login info. I was a lot into “game” back then, before getting in a couple of serious relationships and focusing on building my business. Now that I am in my mid 30s and got a bit tired of heavy relationships, I am going back to meeting new women and dating more regularly.

This forum helped me a lot back then, especially reading reports from other guys and getting inspiration from them. By the time I stopped “gaming”, I was having a discreet success. I had become the kind of guy who could do get himself to do a lot of approaches, accept a certain percentage of hard / soft rejections plus a certain percentage of failed pulls due to my mistakes / situational circumstances and enjoy the good results when they were coming.

Frankly, I don’t know if re-starting my journey will bring me back to that level or not. Going out a bit in the last few months made me realize that some things come back pretty fast (like riding a bicycle), while others take some time (like speaking a language you haven’t spoken for a very long time).

I also found out new challenges, such as how to deal with the topic of age when you’re in your mid 30s (or older for that matter) and interacting with girls between 20 and 25 in nightlife venues. A set I had a few days ago with a 24-year- old was going pretty well, to the point that she was investing more than me in the interaction and even reapproaching me after we talked for the first time, but when she heard “32” (which is still 3 years younger than my current age) she became distant. I may pass for a 29-year-old guy as they always tell me I have "baby skin" but is lying really the right solution? My old gaming instinct was telling me I should have just stayed clear of discussing age altogether.

I am also considering exploring online dating, something I have never actually tried.
I am sure this forum will be of great help once again and thanks in advance for any feedback you may have.

Ronnie.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi everyone.

I used to hang out on this forum in my late 20, though I lost my old login info. I was a lot into “game” back then, before getting in a couple of serious relationships and focusing on building my business. Now that I am in my mid 30s and got a bit tired of heavy relationships, I am going back to meeting new women and dating more regularly.

This forum helped me a lot back then, especially reading reports from other guys and getting inspiration from them. By the time I stopped “gaming”, I was having a discreet success. I had become the kind of guy who could do get himself to do a lot of approaches, accept a certain percentage of hard / soft rejections plus a certain percentage of failed pulls due to my mistakes / situational circumstances and enjoy the good results when they were coming.

Frankly, I don’t know if re-starting my journey will bring me back to that level or not. Going out a bit in the last few months made me realize that some things come back pretty fast (like riding a bicycle), while others take some time (like speaking a language you haven’t spoken for a very long time).

I also found out new challenges, such as how to deal with the topic of age when you’re in your mid 30s (or older for that matter) and interacting with girls between 20 and 25 in nightlife venues. A set I had a few days ago with a 24-year- old was going pretty well, to the point that she was investing more than me in the interaction and even reapproaching me after we talked for the first time, but when she heard “32” (which is still 3 years younger than my current age) she became distant. I may pass for a 29-year-old guy as they always tell me I have "baby skin" but is lying really the right solution? My old gaming instinct was telling me I should have just stayed clear of discussing age altogether.

I am also considering exploring online dating, something I have never actually tried.
I am sure this forum will be of great help once again and thanks in advance for any feedback you may have.

Ronnie.
tired topic it should not make a difference... But if you think it does just lie about your age.. do a forum search this has been discuss a million times...

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm in my 40s now, I ignore the fact and game as I did when I was late 20s (except I'm more solid now, that gravitas you get with age).

So far none of the girls in my journal have even asked me my age IIRC.

Yesterday after building some social proof I had a 21 year old Swedish blonde hit on me... she kept asking buying questions and asked my number like 5 minutes in. And today she asked me to come meet her.

Girl from my last LR is 27.

Girl I was on a date with today is 27 too.

My last two GFs were 21 and 23.

Just ignore it.

Last edited:

Lantern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
After LTR breakup last year at 34 started gaming again. First lay was a hot 20 year old. What did I do differently? Nothing.

1. Ignore it, don't think about it, don't talk about it
2. Be aware that a percentage (10-20%?) of much younger girls will likely never be with someone much older then them, you can't effect this, it's the same as getting rejected for any other reasons, so therefore, refer to rule no. 1

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When I was 32 I had an online dating profile with a fake age of 27. Funny to think back on that, I now think a 32 year old guy is more attractive to most women than a 27 year old guy. I think peak SMV for a man is in that window from 30 to 35.

Gsi2810

Space Monkey
space monkey
Getting older is a gift, you have more money, more skills, know more about life. If you think of it as a gift and not as a handicap you will excel. It's a very inner game thing, I'm your age but when I'm 40 I know I will be a better version of myself, so women who meet me while I'm 40 are far luckier than women who meet me now. Similarly women who meet me now are far luckier than women who met me 10 years ago.

>