High-Value Woman Tells Me She Wants to be Day-Gamed

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
PSA

I was out to dinner with a big group of influential friends. One of the main hosts started asking dating advice for his...very sordid romantic life. So one of my other friends, a beautiful half-latina started giving him some advice (albeit not good, but she meant well). So I asked her "What makes you an expert on dating?" :).

She just kinda stuttered and went "Well...we..I don't know. I'm a woman?"

"When's the last time you've been on a date?"

"It's been quite a long time come to think of it. I..I just don't like going out to bars or clubs! People are drunk and it's loud and I'm just over that phase of my life (at the ripe age of 28). I prefer to connect with a guy a little bit before I agree to a date."

"Oh yeah? How would you like to be approached?"

"I don't know. Why can't a guy approach me when I'm out shopping for clothes or taking my niece around to look at toys."

"What about at the grocery store?"

"Yeah, that's fine too. I dunno. Sometimes I'm off in my own world and don't realize when a guy is interested, but I just want to meet someone in a normal situation."

There you have it men. Many beautiful, high-value woman are lurking in the shadows, avoiding clubs, and waiting for a strapping young gentleman to approach them in the daylight. Go forth!

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah I've heard this from multiple attractive women as well. In fact, a lot of women whom I've cold approached and slept with remark with a HUGE smile how, after living in NYC for even as long as a decade, it was the first time they were approached on the street.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would more often say girls don't know which guys they want to be approached by until it happens ;-)
i can agree with that. but i’d add that damn sure know who they absolutely do not want to be approached by. we saw what happened when pua became to mainstream at places like the eaton mall or whatever in toronto.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i can agree with that. but i’d add that damn sure know who they absolutely do not want to be approached by. we saw what happened when pua became to mainstream at places like the eaton mall or whatever in toronto.

Oh yeah. That was pretty bad. I think most things going mainstream in unpracticed hands tend to get ruined unfortunately

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would more often say girls don't know which guys they want to be approached by until it happens ;-)
I agree here actually - most times women don’t know they want something until it’s right in front of them. If a guy is a good game lead he can make this happen almost at will.

>