FR 
HipSoSlick's Playbook

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man, it feels like forever since I hit the streets to do some gaming. After work, I struck up a convo with a girl at a traffic light, and that kinda got me back in the groove. We chatted until we went our separate ways, and I gotta say, it felt pretty chill.

Headed to the mall and just started strolling around, throwing out some casual "hi"s and "hello"s. Managed to give a couple of compliments to some ladies, and they seemed pretty receptive, which was cool. As I kept walking, I found myself sporting a big ol' smile on my face. Spread some more compliments and got some smiles in return.

All in all, spent about an hour gaming. Not bad for getting back into it, if I do say so myself.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
(importing my posts from an old forum)
Date: December 9, 2023

So, I hit up the mall, right? Just strolling around, digging the scene. But let me tell you, I had some serious approach anxiety at first. It’s like my social mojo took a vacation or something. 😅

Anyway, I decided to break the ice and started saying hello to random people. And what happens? these below-average chicks were giving me the side-eye or straight-up ignoring me. Classic, right? 🙄

Now, fellas, listen up: If you’re gonna drop a line, aim it at the pretty ones. Yeah, even they might have their own insecurities, but trust me, they’re more likely to respond. The ugly chicks? Well, they’re on a mission to bring you down—misery loves company. But hey, I digress.

So there I am, after a couple more crash-n-burns, I started chuckling to myself (inside). Why? Because it hit me—I’ve got some serious self-worth. And let’s be real, their audacity? Hilarious. Sometimes girls don’t respond because they’ve got their own stuff going on, or maybe they’re just not into you. It’s all fair game. Rejection is part of the dating dance, my friend.

But then, boom! I spot this gorgeous girl. I approached and she was all smiles, and I’m over here like a deer caught in headlights. Nervous as hell, I cut our conversation short. But deep down, I swear she wanted me to keep going. 🙈

There you go, my friend. Next time I gots ta get that laid-back, “let’s grab a coffee and chat” vibe. Good luck out there, Players! ☕️😎

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 7, 2024:
Another day, players. Not much "real" game today. I was mostly in my head, while in the field. But I did open a few girls.
Actually, before I go on, "It was a great day". Why? Because I got out of my house, that's why. If you don't get why that's so important, then you must be a "natural". And you don't know the struggle. For me, I have to choose to go out and game. If I don't, then I make excuses and/or just walk through places, and ignore the hotties passing by, you feel me. Kinda like what happened this morning. Damn. Approach Anxiety was kicking my ass. I guess not every day can be a good day, huh. Some days are like this.
I'm being hard on myself. But that's not how I really feel. I AM proud of me. If I focus on what actually happened and not the expectations of meeting someone or getting laid, whatever - what really happened out there this morning for me, like I said before; "I got out of the house against all odds, I stopped a couple of chicks and got a couple of smiles."
I'm trying to see the big picture. I'm telling you, days like these can make it feel like I'm losing it. Like, I'm not making any progress. But what about my previous posts. Weren't those legit. Seems like I forget easily about the good days, the dates I did get to meet sexy women and have awesome conversations and all that other stuff that comes with gaming, you feel me.
There's nothing anyone can say or do, because it's all on me to notice these things. To notice the reality, to remember the rewards of my work.
Now, don't get me wrong, I do know this, I'm just sharing my experience in here so you all can understand that sometimes I go through this pain. Some days anxiety's got me hiding under a rock and shit. Like back in the days. You know what I mean. Before all this confidence, before all these experiences with the opposite. You know what I mean. You know how that shit is/was.
Get nasty with it. Enjoy the process, players. Peace.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 17. 2024:

What's up, fellas! So today was alright. Dragged myself off the couch and hit up the mall after lounging around at home all day. Was feeling a bit hesitant about chatting up some ladies, but eventually, I psyched myself up and went for it. Ended up strolling around without saying much, thanks to approach anxiety messing with my vibe.

Managed to say hey to a couple of girls, well, literally just two. Got shot down pretty quick, which made me feel like I had no game at all. And man, it was freezing out there, both in terms of the weather and my confidence.

But as I was heading back home, feeling a bit bummed, I stopped to chat with one last girl who was surprisingly friendly and seemed kinda into me, even though she mentioned she had a boyfriend. She apologized a bunch about having a boyfriend and gave me some sweet compliments. Tried to take them in stride, but all the earlier rejections had me feeling a bit deflated. Still, it definitely lifted my spirits. She was stunning with an amazing smile.

Until next time, fellas. Just gotta keep trusting the process when it comes to the ladies.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 19, 2024

What's up, fellas! Went for a stroll this evening after work, ended up hitting the mall. Started off slow, feeling a little nervous. Said hi to a few girls, but things weren't clicking. Then I thought, screw it, and started greeting EVERYBODY I saw. Surprisingly, it worked. I guess sometimes you just need to put yourself out there.

I think what really boosted me was remembering some lyrics about being relentless and doing what others fear. That mindset shift gave me a ton of confidence, had me grinning like nothing could bring me down.

Had a bunch of awkward moments, but it was the last girl I approached who made it all worthwhile. Came across this lovely lady, tall and curvy, way out of my league like an Amazonian. Thought she was waiting for her man, but turns out she's into girls (thanks to her rainbow wristwatch). My response? "Whoa, that's awesome, we've got something in common!" She laughed, had the prettiest smile. We chatted about this and that, it was so chill.

Sure, I felt a bit intimidated by this Amazonian beauty, but I just rolled with it. So refreshing, you know?

So yeah, fellas, the dating game has its ups, downs, and everything in between. You never know where it'll take you or who you'll meet. Until next time, enjoy the process.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 24, 2024

Yo fellas! Just another day out doing some gaming, nothing too exciting to report. Kept it chill with light conversations, lots of "hi's," and some good eye contact. Feeling comfortable in my interactions was the real standout for me today.

I was pretty nonchalant, could've probably closed with one girl, but I'm looking for something different, you know? Didn't want to end up in another situation where I feel out of place.

Took charge of the day, getting out there for some social exposure, prepping for whatever's coming down the line. If you can relate to the struggle.

Didn't plan to go out, just went with the flow. Funny thing is, got some "no’s" from a few girls, but didn't let it get me down. Felt confident, not rejected.

Just imagine how many guys probably approached them today, right? But hey, what we do know is that I approached. That's reality. I brought her into my world, even if it's just for a moment. Whether she talks about me later or forgets me right away, the attention I gave her is a gift. That's how I see it. I'm a blessing, especially when it's unexpected, like in the morning.

Night game's a whole different ball game, for me. Who knows how many other guys have tried their luck? Day game's tricky too, but in my opinion, night game involves jumping through more hoops.

Regardless of your game preference, day or night, just enjoy the process. That's what it's all about.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 26, 2024

What's up, Players! Another day, another realization. Feeling like I need to dial back my expectations a bit. Getting caught up in comparing where I think I should be with where I actually am is draining me, you know?

Just out here trying to make connections and “failing” if you wanna call it that. If you've been in the game, you know these ups and downs are no joke. It's all about that grind, hitting up the girls, putting yourself out there, but boy do those downs sting.

When I embrace that "I don't give a damn" mindset and start approaching everyone, that's when I see progress. Females have the numbers advantage with guys approaching them, so I'm out here leveling up my experience by approaching as many girls as I can.

Despite the odds, it can get pretty wild out there. Even when I stumbled, like with this last chick who had me all nervous, I still learned something. I mean, asking her out on a date without all the formalities? That was a first for me. Well, maybe not the first time, but you know how it goes. Rejection is just part of the game.

Not that I'm lazy or anything, it's just constantly chasing that connection…man, sometimes it's draining on the mental.

Don't act like you've never practiced either. I'm not pretending, just trying to navigate through this world of flying high and crashing. It's a learning process, and yeah, sometimes I come on a bit strong, but hey, it's all about being real.

Starting to feel more at ease with all of this again. It's been a while since I've been in the field, but I'm getting back into the swing of things, you know?

Until next time, fellas. Just keep enjoying the journey. It only gets better from here.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 28, 2024

What's up players! Headed out this morning to chat up some ladies. My approach might be a bit different from yours, though. While getting lays or phone numbers is cool, it's not my main goal. For me, it's all about those simple human interactions, you know?

I'm still getting used to stepping up to random girls and putting myself out there. But hey, gotta start somewhere, right? Plus, having my studio near my hunting ground gives me some hope for future hangouts. Who knows, maybe some chick will be down to chill.

Today was pretty decent. Tried out a new approach: "Excuse me, saw you walking and just had to come say hi. I'm Roman, by the way." Also worked on my walk, posture, and confidence.

Met a cool girl from France, got her Snapchat. Let's see where that goes.

Until next time, folks. Just keep enjoying the process. You never know what might come out of it.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
February 17, 2024

What's up Players. Yesterday, I decided to shake things up a bit and head to the mall after work. Even though I was feeling a bit nervous about approaching women, I pushed myself to get out of the house.

As I walked around, I mustered up the courage to compliment the first girl who passed by. It felt good to take that first step. Throughout the evening, I focused on being confident and friendly.

One moment that stood out was when I saw this cute girl taking a picture by a sculpture. I hesitated, she walked away before I could muster up the courage to approach her, and I lost sight of her in the crowd. But I didn't let that stop me from mingling with others and even chatting with a guy who was also working on his social skills or whatever.

While not every interaction went as planned, I appreciated the learning experience. I chatted with different women and enjoyed connecting with them, whether it was just a friendly hello or some quick remarks.

One conversation with a Latina woman was particularly enjoyable, even though it didn't lead to anything romantic. I complimented her on her body and she expressed the same to me and liked that we could have a genuine conversation.

Towards the end of the evening, I bumped into the girl from earlier again. Despite her being in a relationship, we had a nice long chat, and she appreciated and found it “refreshing” that I approached her.

Looking back on the night, I'm reminded of how good it feels when I put myself out there and enjoy the process, regardless of the outcome. Every interaction, whether successful or not, helps me grow and learn.

Here's to more adventures and learning experiences in the future! Peace!

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up, Players! It's been a minute since I last checked in. Can't say if I have or haven't been on the prowl since my last post, but yo, you know what? Maybe that's a good thing that “I don't know”, because it means that I'm just naturally cruising along, taking things as they come.
So, today, I took a walk to the store and ended up tossing out a few compliments to some girls I passed by. Nothing too fancy, but for me, it felt like a little a win, ya dig. Then, in the store, I struck up a couple of convo’s; one with the cashier, a random guy, and a lady. Surprisingly with ease, ya know?
And even on my way back, still feeling wiped from work, I managed to dish out a couple more compliments. Just keeping it chill and real, you know? It's kinda cool how things flow when you're not pushing it. Til next time, Peace.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up, fellas!

So, I hit up the mall today, just strolling around, you know? Stopped the first person I saw, a dude, sitting on his own, we chatted about pickup, he dropped some motivation my way – cool vibes. Then, I spotted this gorgeous brown-skinned girl sitting, busy on her phone, but I thought, why not say hi? She appreciated the compliment and expressed she was seeing someone. No worries ended up feeling pretty smooth about it.

I walked and mingled some more, approached a group, I focused on the girl, and didn't bother about the guy standing there – turned out she was single. Some guy friend tried to come up out of nowhere and plop right next to her and put his arm around her as if trying to insinuate she wasn't single. I called her out and said, I thought you said you were single. She quickly said that he was not her boyfriend. Anyway, after that interaction i kept the momentum going, stopped to chat with a girl chilling on a chair, and got some awesome feedback.

About number Closing? Well, that's a work in progress. Maybe I'm not quite ready to exchange numbers yet, or maybe I'm just playing it cool. Guess I'll find out next time. Gotta trust the process, right?

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up Players, just wrapped up the evening stroll at the mall, and man, was it an adventure! From complimenting cute tops to striking up conversations with some amazing women, I faced my shyness head-on. First stop? Approaching a girl who turned out to be younger than expected – oops! But hey, no harm done, right?

As the night went on, I got up the courage to chat with more ladies, I started sharing my honest intentions with them about overcoming anxiety and just putting myself out there. Surprisingly, most women weren't into making the first move themselves and even expressed they wouldn't even give you a sign that they are into you, which got me thinking: why wait for a sign when you can create your own opportunity, ya dig?

Met some lovely souls along the way, like this girl with an infectious smile who made me forget all about my nervousness or this fashionista whose style I just had to compliment. Then there was this mystery woman who kept popping up in my proximity – it was interesting to me - but it was too late when I noticed her and picked up on it - next time!

Of course, not every interaction was a home run. There was an awkward moment with the hot chick who seemed to recognize me from earlier – I was about to approach her, then I sideways smiled, and quickly pivoted! And hey, sometimes you strike out, like with the last lady who wasn't feeling the vibe. But you know what? That's all part of the journey.

So, here's to facing fears, embracing the unknown, and making every rejection just another chapter in the book of life. Cheers to a great day of growth and discovery – stay tuned for more adventures on my YouTube channel!

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey there, just another day out mingling in the wild! So, I spotted this girl chatting away on her phone, and couldn't resist giving her a quick compliment. Done with her. Then, boom, this stunning girl appears, also glued to her phone. We had this awkward encounter right smack in the middle of the crosswalk – interrupted her call, but hey, she actually stopped and acknowledged me. Quick meet-up, no biggie, just way out of my league - but hey, she was all smiles. You just never know!

Kept mashing. Approached a group of friends who could've walked straight out of Sex and the City. One girl was super high-energy, she dug the approach - but the responses were like “Aww how cute” type, ya dig. I shrugged it off.

Then, spotted a cutie snapping pics of a sculpture, gave it a shot, turns out she's taken – oh well, at least I tried.

Made my way to this adorable Haitian chick, greeted her with a smile, and got a nice response. Just out here, strolling around, trying to be chill and social. Testing the waters, seeing who vibes with me and vice versa.

Next up, a cute store clerk standing outside. She seemed into it, let's see where it leads. Gotta remember her name though, she teased me about forgetting it.

Approached this Indian-looking girl, all shy and sweet, but she's taken too. Asked my usual question to clear things up, right from the start. “Are you single?” If she's into me and single, she'd say yes, right? If she's single but says she is seeing someone, not my jam anyway. Honesty's the name of the game.

Had a funny encounter with a girl who kept walking as I introduced myself. Stood my ground, didn't chase after her. No sweat, onto the next.

And oh, I love mimicking a serious face when a lady's giving me the stink eye. Throw in a compliment, let her know I'm not intimidated. If she's not feeling it, no worries, I'll just move along.

Had a chat with another girl who seemed a bit thrown off by the approach, but she said it was cool. We shot the breeze about meeting people in public, etc. you know how it goes.

Keep on keeping on, folks. The dating scene and single life chasing girls is a rollercoaster, but it beats sitting at home twiddling our thumbs any day. Just out here honing my social skills, until next time! Peace!

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yo, what's up, fellas! So, once again, back to the streets. No fancy pickup lines or anything, just your basic "hi" and "nice to meet you" kind of stuff.

The first girl I approached, ignored me and kept walking past me. She was zoned out with her little earplugs on. So, lets just blame it on the music.

Then there was this girl walking by with...mmm...luscious lips. I told her she looked amazing, and she just turned around and said thanks, and kept on walking. Classic. Ya’ know how that goes!

Next up, spotted a blonde chick chilling by herself. Had to go say hi, especially with those mesmerizing hazel eyes. Turns out she's from Spain. We had a random chat; asked her if she'd ever make the first move on a guy or at least give him a hint and she was like, "Nah, not my style." Out of nowhere, these two girls show up. Her friends. They felt the same way. And this is why you gotta approach, because you just never know, ya dig.

Found another cute girl solo, and she was vibing with my approach, whatever. She was cute, with green eyes and pretty thick, like she plays volleyball.

Then I decided to mess around with these two older ladies. Joked about being out of their league and all that. They got a kick out of it.

Spotted a real head-turner from a distance and had to do a speedwalk to catch up. She was even better up close, though a tad older than I expected. Still, told her she was worth the chase, and she dug it.

Had a chat with a dude who dropped some wisdom about making girls feel safe when you approach them. I don't know, but it made sense, you know?

Encountered this girl walking past me with a serious "don't talk to me" face. Took a chance, turned around, and told her she was beautiful. Ended up getting a huge smile in return. We exchanged names and asked if there was a lucky guy in her life, and she said yes. I joked, "There's always a lucky guy!!" We shared a laugh and went our separate ways.
It was a good day. Peace.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yo fellas, what's happening? So, today was a rollercoaster of a day! My approach anxiety was on overdrive, or maybe I was just being super picky. I wandered around, and the first girl I got up the courage to talk to was chilling with a friend, making it extra awkward. It was a bundle of nerves, trying out a new line, or whatever you wanna call it. It was one of those days, you know? But hey, I did it! I got out of my comfort zone and threw myself into the dating scene. So, even though I was not exactly feeling like Casanova, I'm proud I took the leap. Cheers to putting ourselves out there, right?

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just another day in the jungle, fellas!

So, I started the day with all those thoughts buzzing in my head about approaching someone – you know, the usual mental stuff. But I said screw it and decided to go for it anyway, focusing on just being in the moment and having real conversations.

First stop, this lady who seemed more into her kiosk than me. I peeped this, so I took it easy, turned it into a bit of a game, and then when I was done rambling, knowing she was not listening to a word I was saying, gracefully bowed out with a compliment. She brushed me off, you know how they do? Deep down, though, she was probably loving the attention, secretly thrilled, you know! Haha right.

Next, a cute girl walking my way. Gave her a quick compliment, and she turned around, we swapped names, and casually asked about her relationship status. Turns out, she's taken, but hey, no harm in trying, right?

Then, I chatted up a tourist. Small town girl with a guy somewhere unknown, but hey, practice makes perfect. Just enjoyed the moment and had a laid-back convo with her.

Tried to bulldoze on some tall amazonian ladies, as I was coming up close, they opened the store door, which opened out, and road blocked my approach!

Despite the good vibes, those annoying inner voices tried to mess with my head – you know, the whole "you're not ready" thing. Brushed 'em off and kept mashing.

Spotted a gorgeous Haitian girl with a cute smile. Turns out, she's happily taken, but we hit it off anyway. Sometimes it's just cool to connect, no strings attached.

Caught the eye of a mystery girl as she dashed out of a store. Tried to make a move, but she must've had some kind of Jedi sense because she must've spotted my body language and bolted the other way. Gotta respect the hustle, I guess.

All in all, not a bad day in the dating game. 'Til next time, players! Keep mashing! Peace

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up, fellas. So, today was just another day in my journey of figuring out the dating game. I was nervous and excited as I stepped out to approach women.

As I started this mission, I quickly encountered my adversary: approach anxiety. Those wicked thoughts, questioning whether if I was just being too picky or if I was just simply being fearful, this confusion in my mind was clouding my judgment.

Through it all, I remained calm and composed. I took small steps, trying to stay calm and confident, even though I was nervous as hell. Sadly, I didn't meet anyone interesting today, but I learned something valuable - sometimes the biggest win is overcoming personal struggles. Today, I conquered my shyness instead of getting a date. As the day ends, I'm excited about what tomorrow might bring. Each experience helps me grow more confident, both in love and self-discovery. Til next time players, keep mashing!

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today was a mixed bag. At first, I was nervous, but I pushed myself to socialize and maybe even meet someone interesting.

After a while, I started to feel more released and I got into the swing of things and started to have a great time. I saw this one attractive honey, but as I was saying hello, her friend was dragging her away. You know how they do. 🐔🔞

I saw the police officer I had complimented the other day, with her colleagues. One of them claimed he was with her, but I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking (they were laughing)- because I was so bold to interrupt a group of cops and holler at her. I don't know.

Anyway, I saw them again, and I decided to step to her again. To my surprise, she was friendly and we had a good chat. It just goes to show that life can be full of surprises and unexpected connections - he was looking saltier than a peanut. Just messing.

Today reminded me that putting yourself out there can lead to interesting experiences. Whether it's running into someone you know or meeting someone new, you never know what might happen. Things happen when you least expect them. Peace!

>