Hit it off...now need advice

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
DLV? What is this? 1998?

Texting is only bad if you overdo it.
@Skills knows what he is talking here.

If you go full silence with a girl for one week, that is going to drop your attainability to the floor. I’m talking from experience.

Ping and then reply following calibration is more advanced and better than some “DHV vs DLV” rules.
The principles of Capital G game dates back hundreds of thousands of years.
Nothing has changed in that time about what attracts a woman to a man.
It’s all about DHVing which boils down to protection and food, whether he’s capable of providing that, and if he was, whether he would bother to provide that to her if he was busy provisioning and protecting a more attractive (read young and fertile) candidate.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The principles of Capital G game dates back hundreds of thousands of years.
Nothing has changed in that time about what attracts a woman to a man.
It’s all about DHVing which boils down to protection and food, whether he’s capable of providing that, and if he was, whether he would bother to provide that to her if he was busy provisioning and protecting a more attractive (read young and fertile) candidate.

On a basic level, I agree on DHVing.

But that gets old really fast. Once you’re attractive then you have to move your focus to attainability.

And after attainability, there’s calibration game.

I’m just saying… I think most guys here, you included, are beyond level one.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

But that gets old really fast. Once you’re attractive then you have to move your focus to attainability.

i did a post to clarify, the ping, lets keep in mind i actually BANGED, the girls, this dude has not bang the girl, to op to no derail i explain here with proper context: https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...morning-and-the-why-it-works-as-a-ping.24525/

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey

You really don’t get what I’m saying.

It doesn’t get old at all.

“Attainability” has no position in the process.

It’s Attraction > Comfort > Seduction.

that is all to do with DHV ing until you get an IOI and moving the loop forward.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s Attraction > Comfort > Seduction.

that is all to do with DHV ing until you get an IOI and moving the loop forward.

Dude, that’s literally a frame conceived for one interaction and best suited for night game.

And a simplistic one… it doesn’t take into account how the girl feels, what she is doing and if she has other suitors. “You just got to be high value, bro”

OP is asking about keeping the interest between dates.
It’s two different things.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What the boys now call direct approach, we used to call “talking to girls”; and I still do it.
Yeah, it might be very 1988, but I did it back then as well.. lol.
Good luck!

When I see direct in these infields or when I hear modern gurus talk about it - it's always a day game situation, where he makes a cold approach of a chick or duo.

In my mind, without saying, "hey baby, I think you're cute" - it's direct, IN HER MIND, because of the social expectations.
The guy usually gets to the point by going into the same conversation any guy "going direct" goes into.
  • What are you doing?
  • Where are you going?
  • How are you doing?
  • Name Exchange
  • Lemme get your number/let's go that cafe nearby
The way these guys do it always seems to me to be just a brute force approach.

The London Boys (Tusk, Fluid Social) etc - add a set up/reason for the stop plus a cold read into it - but the social dynamics always seem so stark that it's clear to me that when they do it in London it's very different than Medellin/Mexico City. The macro stuff is more important than the micro stuff - but the micro stuff is what the student can actually work on.

I'm still up in the air about it.

WIA

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
When I see direct in these infields or when I hear modern gurus talk about it - it's always a day game situation, where he makes a cold approach of a chick or duo.

In my mind, without saying, "hey baby, I think you're cute" - it's direct, IN HER MIND, because of the social expectations.
The guy usually gets to the point by going into the same conversation any guy "going direct" goes into.
  • What are you doing?
  • Where are you going?
  • How are you doing?
  • Name Exchange
  • Lemme get your number/let's go that cafe nearby
The way these guys do it always seems to me to be just a brute force approach.

The London Boys (Tusk, Fluid Social) etc - add a set up/reason for the stop plus a cold read into it - but the social dynamics always seem so stark that it's clear to me that when they do it in London it's very different than Medellin/Mexico City. The macro stuff is more important than the micro stuff - but the micro stuff is what the student can actually work on.

I'm still up in the air about it.

WIA
The London guys are approaching in central london, and that’s all tourists. So they’re doing Oxford St, Carnaby St, Leicester Square etc..

You’re right it won’t be the same as Medellin but it’s not normal ville either.

I do Marylebone high street which is a couple of streets away but it’s all either rich residents, or it’s office workers. I also hang out in the bars of a couple of good hotels. Claridges etc.. just having a drink and chatting to the barman that I know. (Or I did b4 the apocalypse) and I pivot off that and chat shit to whoever is near. Often a couple actually.

I go *indirect* usually with the OOPS barstool shuffle hitting her barstool, “damn it’s just one of those days - I’m so clumsy”

Once you’re talking you’re talking you’re talking.

the What, Where, When, Why, How are all open questions that elicit more than a yes / no answer you deep dive from their replies to those questions.

But you know that Archie.. I said it for the lurkers.

Sales training 101.

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Prior to the lay she is looking for reasons to dump you...Post-lay she is looking for reasons to keep you!
I won't try to predict your chances, tho it sounds like you did well!
I think pinging her is fine.
Good luck :)

Last edited:
>