How can an inexperienced woman gain skill?

Lilly

Space Monkey
space monkey
If there are articles on this topic, then please give me some links!

I read an article about how some women aren’t socially savvy which describes my behavior around men. I have no romantic or sexual experience, so it’s unsurprising. But the reason for that is dual: I’ve only ever been attracted to one (off-limits) man, and the men who have (tried to) hit on me didn’t attract me with either their fundamentals or their skills.

Is there a way for me as a woman to at least react appropriately if/when an attractive man approaches me? Basic things to keep in mind in any situation?

I’d appreciate an article about this honestly.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Lilly, this thread may interest you!

Lilly

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Lilly, this thread may interest you!

Thanks!

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I read an article about how some women aren’t socially savvy which describes my behavior around men. I have no romantic or sexual experience, so it’s unsurprising. But the reason for that is dual: I’ve only ever been attracted to one (off-limits) man, and the men who have (tried to) hit on me didn’t attract me with either their fundamentals or their skills.

Is there a way for me as a woman to at least react appropriately if/when an attractive man approaches me? Basic things to keep in mind in any situation?

Hey @Lilly, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Perhaps you are still young and just worry too much about fitting in like everybody does at their teens/early twenties.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Women really don't need game, the burden of performance is on the dude...

Your game is to maximize your looks (don't be scare of weights) and dress sexy...

other than that max your sexual skills (good sex and good oral)....

a bonus don't be clingy...

Women game is more on keeping the dude around vs getting fuck and dump...

Lilly

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey @Lilly, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Perhaps you are still young and just worry too much about fitting in like everybody does at their teens/early twenties.
I’m 23. I just want to know how to not push good men away (while repelling bad ones).

Lilly

Space Monkey
space monkey
Women really don't need game, the burden of performance is on the dude...

Your game is to maximize your looks (don't be scare of weights) and dress sexy...

other than that max your sexual skills (good sex and good oral)....

a bonus don't be clingy...

Women game is more on keeping the dude around vs getting fuck and dump...
In that case, keeping a man around JUST based on looks and sexual skills sounds impossible for a long-term relationship. I’m not interested in casual non-boyfriend-material men, after all.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’m 23. I just want to know how to not push good men away (while repelling bad ones).

Ufff, that’s such a nuanced subject.
It’s one of those things that’s really hard to give general advice because it depends on so many factors.

I would say that you need to change your mentality a little here... trying to attract "good" men while repelling the "bad" ones it's going to give you a lot of trouble.
There's no way to filter "good" from "bad" without knowing the person and that is highly subjective.
A much more useful mentality would be trying to attract a lot of men and then choose the best from your options.
If you focus too much in quality, you risk coming off as unattainable and having some of the guys you actually want not even try talking to you.

I would suggest that you work on being approachable.
Be a nice, smiling, happy person. Most guys feel more confident around girls that will not humiliate them if they try something and goes wrong. Thats why the "girl next door" archetype is so popular.
If you are used to show people expressions of disgust (bored face, “are you crazy?” face, confused look), you have to remove them from your body language.
You want guys to think you are the sweetest most approachable girl around.

Honest question: How do you fare in the looks department?
There’s no point in denying that men are looking for cute and beautiful women.
Do you know how to dress? Do make up?

These two are probably the lowest-hanging fruit.

Once you have many guys trying to get your attention, you just have to be selective on which ones get it.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Lilly I agree with @uriel above that your job is to attract men - that's not sexist, it's just the law of nature over the last million years. Remember men are stimulated visually where as girls are stimutlated by emotions. Hence the advice about making the most of your looks. When a guy starts asking you questions of an emotional topic/nature then you can detect he has some "game" where as the typical "nice guy" wont' understand this.

I would also suggest not asking the guy if he is looking for "long term" too early in a relationship. Most guys, not matter haw much they portray themselves to be single and staying that way may, for the right girl, will consider something long term, but if you ask too early that will put them off as they will think you are just seeing them as a provider or similar.

Once you have a guys interest and he has invested in you then you may approach the long term subject. Up until that point you need to keep it fun, flirty and interesting in order to keep his attention.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In that case, keeping a man around JUST based on looks and sexual skills sounds impossible for a long-term relationship. I’m not interested in casual non-boyfriend-material men, after all.
No that is to get a chance to get on the radar, without that you have no chance for quality guys. I have never witness hot women in my social media complaining about dudes. It is always the average and ugly ones.

>