How do you exactly do the 'lover with a low status job' thing?

jesslee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
So here's the simple distinction.

Provider - Great Income, great resources, social status
Lover - All Sex

The thing is, when you work as a janitor or some low entry job, how are you supposed to meet girls when they get turned off when you tell em you're a janitor?

Last edited:

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
You're assuming that ALL girls care about job ... which is not true.

For example, once upon a time, I was jobless and I was in a music class. I asked a girl out and we went on a date. The girl never asked what kind of job I do, only talked about music.

Find girls who don't care about jobs.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is over simplified but:

Attract em, with vibe, passion for something, fundamentals

Keep em, with ambition, good leadership in relationships, good sex

I'm broke, but I don't have issue with this because I have a lot going on in my life and I'm actively working on financial goals too.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
So here's the simple distinction.

Provider - Great Income, great resources, social status
Lover - All Sex

The thing is, when you work as a janitor or some low entry job, how are you supposed to meet girls when they get turned off when you tell em you're a janitor?
i read in a seduction book about just dodging the question with something outrageous, I work as a Bank robber with a deadpan face, then ask them a question. if they countine on it they you say yeah i work as a janitor

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Interesting insight. I feel like since I work a lower position at retail I need to be the low status lover. Although I still have to learn to be sexy and charming which is really hard for me since i'm not a good flirt. I've always been the friendly guy cuz that's the only thing that comes easy to me. Then I will try to overcompensate by being a dickhead but that doesn't really help me with establishing a lover identity lol

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah haha, you don't want to be in a lower position and be a dick.

Your biggest strength in these types of positions is it allows you to showcase the strength of being fun, flirty, and bringing positive emotions.... without all those distractions of where you two might end up for the next 3 years.

If you find that you literally have an embarrassing job (and perhaps you're insecure about it) - well one, get a new fucking job lol. That's just a sign that you know you can do a lot better.

And two, as Velasco points out, you have literally no reason to disclose that.

I disclose that I work in restaurants because it fits the bill - I'm just a little party to these girls. I want them to open their mouths and fill it with fun, pleasurable things ;)

If you don't have a job that showcases a "short term fun" sort of thing, then just be extremely vague.

Or, you can "sell" something else you do as a job. I just got hired for the girlschase writing team. If I wanted to, I could say "I'm a writer", despite the fact I also work in medicine (except medicine is boyfriend shit, so I leave it out).

Even if it's just a hobby, think about what other things you have going on that can showcase or suggest lover traits for these women.

Hue

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Never disclose what u do for a living. Done.

Never intentionally lower your value if you're playing poor/broke game.
Poor/broke game is entirely based on how good you are at conveying your value, in your vibe, charm, and sex appeal.
Because everything else already fits the lover role, you just need to prove your sexual value.
Therefore you ALWAYS need to do things to boost your value, and never intentionally drop your value.

Instead of disclosing "janitor" say something that will make her laugh, like "underwear model" or "lonely women's romance novelist" and then change the topic.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Instead of disclosing "janitor" say something that will make her laugh, like "underwear model" or "lonely women's romance novelist" and then change the topic
In my experience, fucking around only gonna cause her to double down on what you really do. You can avoid it by saying "damn. Why you wanna know so bad lol. Oh shit. Your one of them girls who only likes guys for money. I should have known..." which will cause her to shut up about it/qualify herself, if shes invested in you.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But if a girl straight up asks you what your job is you have to tell her something. If you joke and tell her a gag job she will wonder why you're avoiding the question. She will think it's weird you won't say your occupation and not just own up to it. If she doesn't ask or care it's perfect for you,but it seems like a common question that's a normality

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Low status jobs don't make a difference unless the girl is in the marriage/baby age. 28-32.

Earlier, she just wants to have fun. Later, she runs into a problem of being more picky but bringing less to the table.

It's not really an issue.

WIA

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Starboy

Do you have any nightgame experience?
Nightgame not a lot. But I understand in bars and clubs women don't care as much about personal details in your life. So you can get away with it. They might not even know your name.I'm talking about when you're on a date during the day in a cafe and she asks you and expects a real answer.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ok I dont go on dates (I dont know why a poor guy would if he can get away with pulling girls from nightgame) so idk.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Low status jobs don't make a difference unless the girl is in the marriage/baby age. 28-32.
Low status jobs (janitor, cashier, mailman, pizza delivery driver, garbage man etc) hurt your social frame key with regards to fast sex with upper class chicks (regardless of age). Making you socially unacceptable to fuck.

Thats why I say avoid it if you got one, and let her assume you dont have a low status job via your looks/style, vibe, and personality.

They should be hooked to the point where they wont even believe you (and even laugh out loud cause she thinks your joking) when you tell them your real job anyway.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you can have a low status job, and still have a high status life.

I have cool friends, travel, and have good stories. When it comes up I don’t really dance around the topic of the job, I let them know “if traveling was a job I’d do that, and working in travel industry isn’t the same, sucks the life out of what I like about it, so I’ve been bouncing around doing whats important to me, figuring out how I can make money and still travel until then”

usually that’s the end of it and she’s asking me about where I’ve been.

if you’ve got a low status job and you don’t have some other value, the job isn’t the problem, being low value in general is.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok I dont go on dates (I dont know why a poor guy would if he can get away with pulling girls from nightgame) so idk.
Well I don't look at myself as poor now as a grown adult and I can't speak for other guys,but they want to date certain types of girls,build a connection,then fuck. Or they are looking for a worthy gf. Pulling girls during the night isn't that easy. You gotta deal with their shit tests distractions,cockblocks,friends,loud music etc.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Or they are looking for a worthy gf.

Btw @Starboy ive been dating a girl for 5 years now in an open relationship. Been broke the whole time, but also living my life on my terms and she’s knows I’m ambitious and working on my money goals. She’s dated guys with lots of money, and she comes back to me always complaining that they have some issues. I’m no sugar daddy, but I’m Daddy with a capital D. Guys have no game now a days, money doesn’t compare to good game and relatinship game.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I can't speak for other guys,but they want to date certain types of girls,build a connection,then fuck. Or they are looking for a worthy gf.
For the guys that want this, I'd recommend getting a better job than a janitor lol. To get a worthy gf, you gotta be a worthy bf.
Pulling girls during the night isn't that easy. You gotta deal with their shit tests distractions,cockblocks,friends,loud music
If you know what your doing, you have as high odds of pulling (I'd say more than any but that's just me) SNLs as any other form of game.

>