How do you exactly do the 'lover with a low status job' thing?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think you can have a low status job, and still have a high status life.

I have cool friends, travel, and have good stories
Ya same. Traveling is a great DHV. Highly recommended it to all my poor players. In my experience, it's not money that stops people from traveling, it's the motivation to do it ("but like...what would I do?" guy).

Last edited:

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Btw @Starboy ive been dating a girl for 5 years now in an open relationship. Been broke the whole time, but also living my life on my terms and she’s knows I’m ambitious and working on my money goals. She’s dated guys with lots of money, and she comes back to me always complaining that they have some issues. I’m no sugar daddy, but I’m Daddy with a capital D. Guys have no game now a days, money doesn’t compare to good game and relatinship game.
That's what i'm saying. It's like a lower class peasant farmer who ends up with the higher class aristocrat or princess because of his lover qualities. Leonardo decaprio was a poor painter in titanic and he still smashed the higher class kate winslet in the movie because he was a better lover and emphasized those qualities. Not calling you a peasant btw lol

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In my experience, fucking around only gonna cause her to double down on what you really do. You can avoid it by saying "damn. Why you wanna know so bad lol. Oh shit. Your one of them girls who only likes guys for money. I should have known..." which will cause her to shut up about it/qualify herself, if shes invested in you.

Ah interesting - I think you might be right, actually. I think your method is better.

Alright let's assume we go with this - what are the next steps? If she says:
1. Yes, I like guys with money.
2. Nah
3. Some other answer.

What have you heard, how have you responded @Velasco ?

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For the guys that want this, I'd recommend getting a better job than a janitor lol. To get a worthy gf, you gotta be a worthy bf.

By the way, in Zan Perrion's Alabaster girl, he definitely refers to two of the best ladies men he's ever known in his life - one was a Gigolo, and the other was a Bus Driver, if I'm not mistaken. Apparently it was their compassion and love for women, and good spirit all around, that made them irresistable.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Low status job, can be fix by framing things, not making a big deal and changing the subject.

I knew a girl that met a dude oinline that lived in a gated community it turned out to be jail get the point.

If you were at Macdonalds say you are a server or customer service for a fortune 500 company who is tops in the food industry. But your real job is being Whatever her name is future lover, then Always finish a question with a question to control the conversation ask her after answering what she does, girls don't care after banging them couple of times they will backwards rationalize being with you

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
lol I didnt read Zan's book but i believe you. The thing is what he asked for a "worthy gf" chicks. If I were to look at my list of girls ive banged and judge them on that criteria (not how hot they were, or how great fuckbuddies they made), I would say it's like 2%. For sure a bus driver with game will have more opportunities than me, to bang "worthy gf" girls through mere exposure effect game :) (keeping them, as a bus driver, for serious relationship is a different question tho).

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Low status job, can be fix by framing things, not making a big deal and changing the subject.
Why even frame it differently + change the subject tho. Maybe because low status job hurts social acceptability frame?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Why even frame it differently + change the subject tho. Maybe because low status job hurts social acceptability frame?
The whole point of game is to put your best foot forward, avoiding like you are suggesting may cause trust issues like you have something to hide, women look for potential anyways, as long as you subcomunicate potential you should be ok.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Low status jobs (janitor, cashier, mailman, pizza delivery driver, garbage man etc) hurt your social frame key with regards to fast sex with upper class chicks (regardless of age). Making you socially unacceptable to fuck.

Thats why I say avoid it if you got one, and let her assume you dont have a low status job via your looks/style, vibe, and personality.

They should be hooked to the point where they wont even believe you (and even laugh out loud cause she thinks your joking) when you tell them your real job anyway.
You really think garbage man and mailman are as low value as the others you listed?

Not saying they’re high value, but I heard people made pretty decent livings with those jobs, the others not so much....

Anyway, what do you personally say when a girl asks you what you do in your face and she’s harping about it?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
avoiding like you are suggesting may cause trust issues like you have something to hide
What I suggest works because it will cause her to make up the story of whatever she wants to believe about me. The two most common things girls assume about me, because I never mention what is do is: trust fund kid or drug dealer. Two very attractive archetypes.

If she knows little about you, she will start filling up the gaps with her own imagination. She will start imagining you as much cooler than what you really are (she does this because her solipsism doesn’t allow her to think that she is crushing on a loser, this mysterious guy she has the hots for must be awesome).

The more information about you that you give her, the more she has to disqualify you with. The less you give her, the more she idealises you into something better,“ A woman’s hamster is the best tool of attraction you can use”.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I only hear about high and low status jobs, there aren’t any mid status jobs?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What I suggest works because it will cause her to make up the story of whatever she wants to believe about me. The two most common things girls assume about me, because I never mention what is do is: trust fund kid or drug dealer. Two very attractive archetypes.

If she knows little about you, she will start filling up the gaps with her own imagination. She will start imagining you as much cooler than what you really are (she does this because her solipsism doesn’t allow her to think that she is crushing on a loser, this mysterious guy she has the hots for must be awesome).

The more information about you that you give her, the more she has to disqualify you with. The less you give her, the more she idealises you into something better,“ A woman’s hamster is the best tool of attraction you can use”.
I agree with the explanation but again not on avoiding the answer, she will think you have something to hide and is not neede, you can joke around with boy toy, and then you say were you work, but your real job is Laura future lover. It should not affect at all. Your theory is more applicable to social media

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
You really think garbage man and mailman are as low value as the others you listed?
For me there are two types of broke guys. Those that do stereotypical attractive things: the broke artist/musician, hippie traveler who sleeps in hostels. And those that do stereotypical unattractive things. Picking up garbage for a living (despite it making more money than the other jobs) falls into this category.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
not on avoiding the answer, she will think you have something to hide and is not neede
"Why is he hiding it? Maybe it must be something bad?" - chick's brain when assessing what the guy that she's sexually attracted to, does for income. Again it works. No kj...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Why is he hiding it? Maybe it must be something bad?" - chick's brain when assessing what the guy that she's sexually attracted to, does for income. Again it works. No kj...
I tried and it caused issues, field tested they thought I was hiding something or being shady.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, you could talk about your ambitions.
If you have a low income/low status job, there’s probably something you do in your free time that you can frame as inspirational.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For me there are two types of broke guys. Those that do stereotypical attractive things: the broke artist/musician, hippie traveler who sleeps in hostels. And those that do stereotypical unattractive things. Picking up garbage for a living (despite it making more money than the other jobs) falls into this category.
Got you. Thanks.

>