How often you DON'T have sex with a girl you bring home? (100 lays >only)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills

NaturalMikey is not a newbie. He and Teevster are saying that if your a newbie (like you are very new to pick up...(you said you've been doing this move since your 20s, but you had been picking up girls since your early teens (?) as a natural...so your social awareness/intuition/calibration levels were already pretty good before you attempted this move) were to try this, he would very likely fuck it up. Even with your step by step instructions.

from your article:

"YOU GOT A TURN HER ON, you will know by her body language, sometimes you need to rinse wash repeat, and tell her you got a go again, somehow you will make her let you play or suck her breast, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ROUTINE, you need to see part of her breast, you will say “dam you look so good your breast/tits are amazing”, at that point you will act like your first time looking at breast or something for that effect, and you WILL squeeze your dick through your pants, while sexually complementing her breast again and again, then, yes then, you pull it out and masturbate looking directly at her breast, do not look at her face, just the breast. Then, you will put her hand on your dick while looking at her breast, she will jerk you off, and then automatically she will give you a blow job".

newbies/especially guys with aspergers, struggle to read body language cues, and make her feel very uncomfortable. Have I tried this move? No. But that's because I set sexual frames in my interactions before pulling home, so that I don't have to resort to doing this.

I know naturalmikey is not a newbie (allmyfriendsaredead in the other forum), every move in pick up newer or not involves an element of risk and things going wrong, which is actually necessary for the learning process.... Nobody taught me how to do this move, i just did it.... Sleazy for example was a virgin till his late 30s and he intuitively i assumed, also figure it out.... Do you know at some point pre sex your dick needs to be exposed.... A lot of fear mongering and kjing about a topic, last time i check kj is stuff people have not tried and discussing it...

see how the guys that actually perform the move in this post succesfully are not comming up with silly disclaimers... And pre sexual frames not necessarily guarantee sex (i do the same that you do with the pre sex frames, this speed it up combine as well)

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good thing we are posting on the Advanced board, gentlemen. So yes, I agree with the disclaimer that "PYCO" is not a move for newbies. ;)

And as should be obvious for Advanced members, there needs to be clear interest and sexual attraction before you do this, of course. And it should not be the first thing you do "physically" with her.

In @Skills 's case, it happens after she clearly has exposed her breast and is turned on by your sexual admiration of it. This is fine, and it basically sets the stage for PYCO.

In my case, I just place her hand on my hard cock through my jeans when we are making out passionately. If that goes well, she'll usually just eventually get so turned on that she pulls it out for me. If she doesn't, I'll continue to distract her by kissing her body while unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my cock out simultaneously.

There's several ways to execute this technique. But I absolutely agree that it is not a newbie-friendly move. And to @naturalmikey 's point, I would never use this in social circle -- only for cold approach chicks. That way if things go awry, she's a lot more likely to just leave and never see you again (which is MUCH safer than her telling her friends what happened with you, which could result in them pressuring her to report you).

- Franco

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We will agree to disagree.....

Sargemaximum, a dude that in the other forum everybody had vegas bets he would never get laid.... And it was boarderline asperberg dude.... pull similar stuff off....

the dick has to be exposed pre sex i can believe i have to explain this to seducers in an advance post... A new guy will have to expose his dick and some point...

we also talking about a context, of taking a girl home.... I have taught this to newbies, and they have pulled it off...

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
dude are completely unfamiliar with the current political climate. are you completely unfamiliar with aziz ansari, louis ck, and the me too movement? it’s not fear mongering. it’s the world we live in.

i’ll tell you right now if uc berkeley student ranjit tries this on an unexpecting coed he’ll be spending his next four years back in bombay after being deported.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
It took Sarge what 8 years to get laid from when he first started pick up? He wasn't exactly a newbie to pickup. Despite him still being a newbie in terms of skills. Another point, which is the reason this disclaimer is being made, he did cold approach. NaturalMikey, and Franco are saying not to do this as a newbie with girls in your social circle, girls in your school or coworkers, where if doing this tactic wrong (which newbies are more susceptible to doing, than intermediates/advanced guys), then they would face serious social repercussions.

the dick has to be exposed pre sex i can believe i have to explain this to seducers in an advance post... A new guy will have to expose his dick and some point...

It's not the dick being exposed that I see newbies fucking up with. Like Franco's move here is something I do as well

In my case, I just place her hand on my hard cock through my jeans when we are making out passionately. If that goes well, she'll usually just eventually get so turned on that she pulls it out for me. If she doesn't, I'll continue to distract her by kissing her body while unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my cock out simultaneously.

I think I learned that from Roosh's Bang. Putting her hand on your rock hard cock turns bitches on

2:50

where I see newbies fucking this up is complimenting her titties (what if her tits are small :p) then pulling out your cock and jerking yourself off while not looking at her face. then grabbing her hand to jerk you off.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It took Sarge what 8 years to get laid from when he first started pick up? He wasn't exactly a newbie to pickup. Despite him still being a newbie in terms of skills. Another point, which is the reason this disclaimer is being made, he did cold approach. NaturalMikey, and Franco are saying not to do this as a newbie with girls in your social circle, girls in your school or coworkers, where if doing this tactic wrong (which newbies are more susceptible to doing, than intermediates/advanced guys), then they would face serious social repercussions.

It's not the dick being exposed that I see newbies fucking up with. Like Franco's move here is something I do as well

I think I learned that from Roosh's Bang. Putting her hand on your rock hard cock turns bitches on

2:50

where I see newbies fucking this up is complimenting her titties (what if her tits are small :p) then pulling out your cock and jerking yourself off while not looking at her face. then grabbing her hand to jerk you off.

Some points:

See what i am talking about, if the tits are small makes no difference, he will admire the titties or could be the butt, if exposed in the bed... The video you posted is totally how not to do it, totally wrong....

1.- The girl is into you... ( a newbie can biologically know if a girl is into him)
2.- He is in isolation
3.- in this post we are talking about taking a girl home, in my post i am talking about a girl home or you in isolation in a car/park/beach etc... (for a girl to get to this point she has to be invested and compliant)
4.- you are making out (last time i check for a girl to make out with you and be in isolation she is compliant,likes you and is invested)
5.- Easiest way unlike the video (fictional) is to as you are making out and things get heavy, you squeeze yourself in your pants while complimenting whatever little exposure she is giving you (for her to expose any part of the body, she is being compliant, and is invested and likes you in order to do that)
6.- you pull it out look and masturbate looking at her breast or whatever exposure, you gently(unlike the video) take her hand and put it on your dick, she will either do 3 things:

- jerk you off
-jerk you off with bj
- pull the hand back (never happen to me but it could be a possibly). Very simple if you are newbie or whatever that means reading this and she does that, you pull your dick back in, then you could rinse, wash, repeat or quit at this point.

you are not going to get me too or all this fear mongering cause is unlikely based on her investment and compliance so far.

sargemaximum could be 50 years in pick up he is newbie and also with all due respect to him advance level of Aspergers on steroids...zero social awareness, pull this off, got laid (which prove all of us wrong) and never got me too or the likes...

Lous ck pull his dick out to coworkers which is totally irrelevant to anything we are discussing in this post, strong strawman... if any of the advance guys do what Lois ck did, they would get me too as well... What does that has to do with anything... did not research the other guy, cause got upset after researching louis ck, and my conclusion is the other guy is not doing anything that i just described in 6 simple steps....

Last edited:

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We will agree to disagree.....

I'm not really sure we disagree on anything? I agree with your post.

Unless you're saying that "you should always use PYCO, even with girls from social circle." In that case, sure, go for it. I'm sure that 99/100 times you'll be just fine. And you'll definitely be just fine if you end up having sex with the girl.

Where you won't be necessarily fine is if you do it and don't have sex with the girl. It's extremely risky, and it doesn't ALWAYS work. I also know guys that have wanted to do this technique but struggle with E.D. prior to sex. So their cock isn't hard when they pull it out (or they can't get hard until both parties are completely naked).

This can actually backfire because then the girl doesn't understand why you aren't turned on, and she starts to think you're not genuinely attracted to her. A girl always assumes your cock tells the truth, so showing her your limp cock can give her a ton of anxiety. Sometimes it can even lose you the lay.

Other than that, I really don't think we disagree. If you can use PYCO, and you are capable of getting hard for a girl prior to being fully naked with her, then you should absolutely try this technique. My recommendation would just be to use it on cold approach chicks. If you want to use it on social circle girls, proceed with caution.

- Franco

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm not really sure we disagree on anything? I agree with your post.

Unless you're saying that "you should always use PYCO, even with girls from social circle." In that case, sure, go for it. I'm sure that 99/100 times you'll be just fine. And you'll definitely be just fine if you end up having sex with the girl.

Where you won't be necessarily fine is if you do it and don't have sex with the girl. It's extremely risky, and it doesn't ALWAYS work. I also know guys that have wanted to do this technique but struggle with E.D. prior to sex. So their cock isn't hard when they pull it out (or they can't get hard until both parties are completely naked).

This can actually backfire because then the girl doesn't understand why you aren't turned on, and she starts to think you're not genuinely attracted to her. A girl always assumes your cock tells the truth, so showing her your limp cock can give her a ton of anxiety. Sometimes it can even lose you the lay.

Other than that, I really don't think we disagree. If you can use PYCO, and you are capable of getting hard for a girl prior to being fully naked with her, then you should absolutely try this technique. My recommendation would just be to use it on cold approach chicks. If you want to use it on social circle girls, proceed with caution.

- Franco

oh shit! totally forgot, yes! this is a good disclaimer now we are talking...(though i teach guys pre sex or if they are sure there is a possibility to take supplements, but that is another subject) and if nothing happen you are stuck with a hard on lol

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
4.- you are making out (last time i check for a girl to make out with you and be in isolation she is compliant,likes you and is invested)
5.- Easiest way unlike the video (fictional) is to as you are making out and things get heavy, you squeeze yourself in your pants while complimenting whatever little exposure she is giving you (for her to expose any part of the body, she is being compliant, and is invested and likes you in order to do that)
6.- you pull it out look and masturbate looking at her breast or whatever exposure, you gently(unlike the video) take her hand and put it on your dick, she will either do 3 things:

- jerk you off
-jerk you off with bj
- pull the hand back (never happen to me but it could be a possibly). Very simple if you are newbie or whatever that means reading this and she does that, you pull your dick back in, then you could rinse, wash, repeat or quit at this point.

you are not going to get me too or all this fear mongering cause is unlikely based on her investment and compliance so far.

Some girls will make out with you but not want to take it any further. Now I haven't faced much if any LMR these last couple years, but when first started. I did get it quite often (I didnt know anything about sex talk/frames). So if she's making out with you, but refuses to expose her tits/ass to you. What are you, as a newbie gonna do? You'd need to stop. Figure out what her objection is (period, think you will judge her, neve had a one night stand before, starting to feel guilty about cheating on bf "I think this is a mistake. I can't do this" etc) then solve her objection, and proceed. No need to jerk off in front of her.

Can you honestly say a newbie would be able to calibrate in this scenario. Most of the time things dont go in a linear step by step: step 1, step 2, step 3...shit happens. And requires calibration. Which a newbie lacks in the moment. Because he doesn't have much real world experience to deal with it. If this is a cold approach chick. Yes it doesn't matter much about the consequences. If doesn't get the lay and learns a good lesson. Now if the fucks up with someone who can ruin his reputation, then well...

A newbie would try and stick with the script. "I'm not gonna fuck you. I just like your tits. They are so beautiful omg" try to pull them out. Then jerk off in front of her. And freak her out.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
sargemaximum could be 50 years in pick up he is newbie and also with all due respect to him advance level of Aspergers on steroids...zero social awareness, pull this off, got laid (which prove all of us wrong) and never got me too or the likes...

Last I remember, sarge was a door to door salesman living in his car.

No social circle, girls he goes to school with, coworkers to ruin his reputation if he fucks up the jerking off in front of her tactic..

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great thread!

Some thoughts as I go through it:

also i would never invite a girl over to my house unless the subtext is that sex will happen (and for me to do that i have to be sure based on the convos)....

Bingo, there you are.

That's one of the most important variables, I feel.

It depends a lot on how quickly one moves and how ready she is.
Her period has (almost) never been an issue for me (just once that I can remember), but how quickly you moved, is.

With some women, I'm not willing to expend much effort at all.
So sometimes I'd just say we should go home as soon as we meet, sometimes (lightly) pushing for it as well. And of course, some women weren't ready for that quick sex.

Pulling on night game is also different, as the frame is almost automatically already there that it's about sex.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she should normally know that whatever reason you gave her to come home (your toy trains, disney movie, shoots and ladders) is not the real reason. that’s why i use such ridiculous reasons for her to come, like to watch sponge bob. if you ask her to come fuck she’ll likely say no. give her a ridiculous reason she is clearly not going to want to do. but when she comes over to watch sponge bob put it on. she’d rather make out than watch sponge bob.

Wonderful point!

I once brought a girl back home after heavy flirting saying we should "go for a swim".
And she really thought it was for a swim :S.

That's why i'm never been a huge fan of "plausible deniability' that sounds too much like plausible deniability :)

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
On getting your dick out, I do it, with very good results, in a more "cocky funny way".

For example, I'd put their hand on my dick and say "I'm worried it's too big though".
Or do some push and pull "I was thinking about it (sex), but now I'm not too sure, this might be too big for you".

If she throws LMR, I might say "is it because it's too big?".

Leads to some nice mixture of humor and sexuality.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
all the scare mongering of pulling your dick out is silly, i have been doing this since my 20s (never new sleazy or karea did it) by the time i was doing this there were probably max 10 years old.... most people as they start getting laid will eventually come to this conclusion themselves....

I agree, an erect penis is such a basic part of sex that many just put her hands on it naturally (or whip it out).

My friends with an early start used to recommend this as teenagers basically, and they had never heard about pick up (they don't even speak English, for that matter).

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I also know guys that have wanted to do this technique but struggle with E.D. prior to sex. So their cock isn't hard when they pull it out (or they can't get hard until both parties are completely naked).

- Franco

Not necessarily, if you do it well.

I often take their hand on my cock very early on, before I even kiss them -I often don't make out with women before we sleep together-.

My cock isn't rock hard, it's getting hard.
It's as if to say "look what's coming up".

That way, it's part of the seduction.
It's not a "ready for sex move", but it's part of the foreplay.
That's how I often do it anyway, there are of course different styles of doing.

But yeah, I agree on the social circle.
Whipping the cock out too early can be a terrible move, especially for beginners, yes.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think this has a lot to do with a guy's game and how/why/when/from where he pulls.

Chase

Yes, I agree.

That's not to say that I, or anyone else here, can't improve their end game.
But who and when you decide to take home will have a major impact on your home/sex ration.

Saying that "every woman you bring home should end up with sex" just does not make sense for everyone -albeit I personally put that kind of pressure on myself and should probably chill-.

Overall, it seems that even experienced seducers here aren't above 90%, which suggests that one shouldn't consider the home/sex ratio as the best proxy for skills or improvement areas -or at least, not without considering how, who, and when he invites home-.

Great discussion!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For what it's worth, here are my stats.

Dates not leading to sex: about 50%
Girl came to my home, by we don't fuck: about 12%.

Notes. These are historical numbers since I started in 2015. It got better lately. In fact, since 2017, the fuck to pull ratio is 100%. It's probably because I better screen the girls I pull. Dates not leading to sex, can be for many other reasons, such as logistics not available, or I decide I don't like her enough and leave it here.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wonderful point!

I once brought a girl back home after heavy flirting saying we should "go for a swim".
And she really thought it was for a swim :S.

That's why i'm never been a huge fan of "plausible deniability' that sounds too much like plausible deniability :)

i got the idea from rsd max to play uno on dates. one night me and this chick played uno in a bar. it was like i’d rigged the deck, though i hadn’t. the game took like five minutes. i was like “let’s go back to your place and play more uno.” we went back and hooked up. i used her shower and when i got out she’s like “i thought we were really gonna be playing uno.” i’m like “cool story bro, i’m out.”

the more ridiculous you make it and the more sexual your vibe the more she knows you don’t wanna watch, say sponge bob.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Notes. These are historical numbers since I started in 2015. It got better lately. In fact, since 2017, the fuck to pull ratio is 100%. It's probably because I better screen the girls I pull. Dates not leading to sex, can be for many other reasons, such as logistics not available, or I decide I don't like her enough and leave it here.

the dates not coming home from dates come in waves for me. i’ve had like five dates in a row not come home then ten a row that do. i’d say 2:1 is probably the do to don’t ratio for a girl from a date coming home with me.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

This is a high number 50% are you saying first dates? If in the first date i do not have the gut feeling or certainty she will have sex i do not pull home but, i do a second 3 bounce method in a different location

So meet girl 3 bounce method, gut feeling "sex is unlikely or a mission but she is into me"

i arrange a second 3 bounce but a different location... then is almost 100% dates that involve second encounter... But yes first encounter dates i am about 50%

>