How to Approach a Group of Women Sitting at the Bar? (When it’s Packed)

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
At night when the actual bar is packed and you see a group of women (3 or more) standing there all with their back turned talking to each other, how do you approach them?

More specifically when you’re waiting behind the overall crowd to order a drink (due to no physical room to squeeze in).

I know you’re not supposed to approach women from behind. Would I “accidentally” bump into them?

I find myself in this situation quite frequently and tend to freeze up because I don’t know what to do in this particular situation.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
At night when the actual bar is packed and you see a group of women (3 or more) standing there all with their back turned talking to each other, how do you approach them?

More specifically when you’re waiting behind the overall crowd to order a drink (due to no physical room to squeeze in).

I know you’re not supposed to approach women from behind. Would I “accidentally” bump into them?

I find myself in this situation quite frequently and tend to freeze up because I don’t know what to do in this particular situation.
You guys look like fun, what are you guys celebrating??? if they say nothing, you say "i see" how you guys know each other? and then introduce yourself i am raven...if the vibe is fuck off, you tell them you guys enjoy your night... if the vibe is warm cont.

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Simple enough. I guess I’m just overthinking it. Thanks!

>