I want to be a sex refugee/migrant

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I want to get out of USA before it literally burns to the ground. I am disturbed and depressed by the mating pool here. I don't want to start a racial discussion and get my ass banned from this wonderful board, but I will just say that a lot of the racists in American history were not idiots. My short list is Vietnam, Amazonian Brazil, Russia, and Iceland. I have money to coast somewhere cheap but would eventually like to get a job and fishing is my favorite hobby.

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
The old man sits still, placid, on the couch. He is reading the New York Times, or some other local liberal rag. The paper may print all that's fit to print- but it never prints the writing on the wall. He never had children, never had a daughter, never had the pleasure of building a fence around the backyard to protect her from the savage world.

The fall of Rome was very similar to America today. Failed military expeditions in far away lands, political dissent, and the barbarian invaders. When the Vikings would eventually pillage the Roman empire, and plunder Paris, no one was crying that these savages deserved human rights and fair treatment. They took whatever they wanted. The men were more animal than man, but the women... the most beautiful. Why would they stay with men that were more wolf than human; protection? Protection from the Moorish sex slave traders, or maybe protection from the Huns who lived on horseback and died by the sword. Or maybe protection was something more, a safety in identity, a safety in selectative breeding.

The Horde of the south gathers and swells. Women sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to do battle. The brave American warriors of the post 9/11 era are left wounded, disturbed, and suicidal. Who will be the rough men now?

A storm is coming, are your investments prepared?

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Egor

A common thing I hear worldwide goes like this:

American Men/Women

1. It is so difficult to find a good spouse in America. I am going to travel to the East to find a wife in a more conservative country.

2. People in the West are so flaky. (and a million other problems

African Men/Women

1. African men/women are so difficult to date. I bet I would have better luck dating a American man/woman

2. People in Africa are so annoying to date (and a million other problems)

And I could expound on this into just about any other race. The reason another race of people may seem easier to you is that you are exotic. But women are still women. So if your fundamentals are bad and you travel elsewhere in the world thinking the grass is going to be greener on the other side, I got news for you.

It ain't.

Female nature kicks in at some point for all races of women. So if you have bad fundamentals and then travel to Asia for instance, yeah the girls may like you based on where you are coming from. They may see you as a 'rich man' since the US dollar is stronger than many other currencies. You may come across as high value to them based on your money.

But that will not prevent you from facing the same problem. What I recommend is posting your field reports here. So we can analyze what you are doing wrong. Once we fix what you are doing wrong, your results with local women will improve. And then if you were to travel, you may get even better results because you are exotic and other factors.

Seeding of the Suislaw

Rookie
Rookie
The old man sits still, placid, on the couch. He is reading the New York Times, or some other local liberal rag. The paper may print all that's fit to print- but it never prints the writing on the wall. He never had children, never had a daughter, never had the pleasure of building a fence around the backyard to protect her from the savage world.

The fall of Rome was very similar to America today. Failed military expeditions in far away lands, political dissent, and the barbarian invaders. When the Vikings would eventually pillage the Roman empire, and plunder Paris, no one was crying that these savages deserved human rights and fair treatment. They took whatever they wanted. The men were more animal than man, but the women... the most beautiful. Why would they stay with men that were more wolf than human; protection? Protection from the Moorish sex slave traders, or maybe protection from the Huns who lived on horseback and died by the sword. Or maybe protection was something more, a safety in identity, a safety in selectative breeding.

The Horde of the south gathers and swells. Women sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to do battle. The brave American warriors of the post 9/11 era are left wounded, disturbed, and suicidal. Who will be the rough men now?

A storm is coming, are your investments prepared?
Who are all the people? 'The Horde'. Are they being sent? Do their home countries not want them?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'll have to second what Troy posted above. If your fundamentals suck, you'll get yourself in trouble in the third world. Women will get with you but they will consider you a "mark"... they will often have ulterior motives (sugaring, passport, etc).

I spent 3 years enjoying the pussy paradise life after I quit PUA, from 2011-2014. I was ripped, young, and had great game. It was a free for all. Daily. Twice a day if you wanted it. Quality... very pretty girls. Chase saw pictures and read reports. It was a wild time.

Then in 2014 masses of Western men arrived and ruined the SMP. It became almost pointless even living in shit hole countries. Finally the smart phone killed the scene dead in 2018. By 2018 I couldn't get much above a 7 in former paradise, at least on the apps.

The smart phone plugged all these women into the global dating market. It's almost a level playing field now globally, especially if you use apps or try to simp in any way (impressing with money etc.)

Solution: get off the screens

The reason everything is such a mess is the screens. The more people get off the screens, the better life will get for everyone (we can always make the first step by getting off the screens ourselves).

I check my phone once a day now. Often I go without one at all for months. I check personal email once a week. News once a week. Ditched all other social media. Barely on forums anymore. Never chat (whatsapp, messenger, all that crap. FAKE socializing).

It has changed my outlook. Life's better. Politics no longer seem like something I need to follow daily. A lot of wasted time is directed to more productive pursuits. Colors are brighter. Food tastes better. People seem friendlier.

Most importantly, girls seem far more approachable. Whenever I talk to them I get good vibes. Instagram and tinder erect a giant wall. A wall which is pure illusion. Read post #38 here (click). Also note Teevster's quote in that post. If he has that problem. Man. How can anyone else expect much on the apps?

My female friends report tons of frustration with their dating lives too by the way. Different kinds of complaints but same magnitude and same cause of the problem: screens. Get off the screens and life gets better.

Or as someone put it on another forum once: "Put the fucking phone down and go out."

-Karea Ricardus

Last edited:

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll have to second what Troy posted above. If your fundamentals suck, you'll get yourself in trouble in the third world. Women will get with you but they will consider you a "mark"... they will often have ulterior motives (sugaring, passport, etc).

I spent 3 years enjoying the pussy paradise life after I quit PUA, from 2011-2014. I was ripped, young, and had great game. It was a free for all. Daily. Twice a day if you wanted it. Quality... very pretty girls. Chase saw pictures and read reports. It was a wild time.

Then in 2014 masses of Western men arrived and ruined the SMP. It became almost pointless even living in shit hole countries. Finally the smart phone killed the scene dead in 2018. By 2018 I couldn't get much above a 7 in former paradise, at least on the apps.

The smart phone plugged all these women into the global dating market. It's almost a level playing field now globally, especially if you use apps or try to simp in any way (impressing with money etc.)

Solution: get off the screens

The reason everything is such a mess is the screens. The more people get off the screens, the better life will get for everyone (we can always make the first step by getting off the screens ourselves).

I check my phone once a day now. Often I go without one at all for months. I check personal email once a week. News once a week. Ditched all other social media. Barely on forums anymore. Never chat (whatsapp, messenger, all that crap. FAKE socializing).

It has changed my outlook. Life's better. Politics no longer seem like something I need to follow daily. A lot of wasted time is directed to more productive pursuits. Colors are brighter. Food tastes better. People seem friendlier.

Most importantly, girls seem far more approachable. Whenever I talk to them I get good vibes. Instagram and tinder erect a giant wall. A wall which is pure illusion. Read post #38 here (click). Also note Teevster's quote in that post. If he has that problem. Man. How can anyone else expect much on the apps?

My female friends report tons of frustration with their dating lives too by the way. Different kinds of complaints but same magnitude and same cause of the problem: screens. Get off the screens and life gets better.

Or as someone put it on another forum once: "Put the fucking phone down and go out."

-Karea Ricardus
What happened in 2014 that caused the massive flood of people?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Blogs, Vlogs and Forums started to really hype these places for easy pussy.

Before 2014 I was one of the very few white guys under 50 these girls had ever met. After 2014 if I made a female profile (as a test) I had more attractive options than if I made a male profile. Especially 2018+ on tinder it got downright ridiculous.

Also, even in 2011, many of the girls I was dating also had some older boy-friend. That happened a lot. So you gotta realize if you're low SMV, your cute little third world girl is also interacting with tons of young ripped guys with game. And she's fucking them too.

Better to get our shit together than rely on that SMV bump these days.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
“I’m just going to run away” - Every beta ever.

Seriously, it would be cheaper and more productive to simply work on your fundamentals than to try and find the mystical “Pussy Paradise” filled with women who will lay with you simply because you are foreign.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What should an ugly guy do?
Girls really don't care that much about looks unless you're really in the quasimodo category. There's been a huge debate about "do looks matter" in the community for ages. And the problem with this question is, it's not one question. "Do looks matter" are actually two questions.

1. Do outlier looks matter (very good looking or very ugly) - yes. They make a big difference.
2. Does having average looks matter - no. They can be overcome with fundamentals and game.

I'm average looking if we're being generous. Fellow PUAs in "honest first impressions" drills have described me as "kinda strange looking" and "okay looking". It's frustrating sometimes, but after a few months in the gym and a style makeover most guys can look cool.

Some girls have also said I'm handsome but always AFTER they are exposed to 20-30 minutes of me (i.e. it was the charisma). Never happened on first impression. I walk around the world invisible... never get eye contact, never get signals, not based on looks. I can get them based on social proof or based on X-Factor. If I coasted on girls sending me looks and signals I'd be a virgin.
Seriously, it would be cheaper and more productive to simply work on your fundamentals than to try and find the mystical “Pussy Paradise” filled with women who will lay with you simply because you are foreign.
At this point yeah... 100%. The reason I quit PUA was South East Asia. I actually asked myself what the fuck did I waste 10 years of my life for learning game? Not required. Total abundance easy, and without using any money (cause I was young).

The fact that I'm back in Western Europe and back on pickup forums about tells you all you need to know about my current view on these places. It always reminds me of that scene from the end of Rambo where the Coronell tells him: "It's over Johny!"

Like Rambo, I was in denial about it for a while. But here I am, practicing group theory and sexual framing again. All good. That shit is a lot of fun too.

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
Girls really don't care that much about looks unless you're really in the quasimodo category. There's been a huge debate about "do looks matter" in the community for ages. And the problem with this question is, it's not one question. "Do looks matter" are actually two questions.

1. Do outlier looks matter (very good looking or very ugly) - yes. They make a big difference.
2. Does having average looks matter - no. They can be overcome with fundamentals and game.

I'm average looking if we're being generous. Fellow PUAs in "honest first impressions" drills have described me as "kinda strange looking" and "okay looking". It's frustrating sometimes, but after a few months in the gym and a style makeover most guys can look cool.

Some girls have also said I'm handsome but always AFTER they are exposed to 20-30 minutes of me (i.e. it was the charisma). Never happened on first impression. I walk around the world invisible... never get eye contact, never get signals, not based on looks. I can get them based on social proof or based on X-Factor. If I coasted on girls sending me looks and signals I'd be a virgin.

At this point yeah... 100%. The reason I quit PUA was South East Asia. I actually asked myself what the fuck did I waste 10 years of my life for learning game? Not required. Total abundance easy, and without using any money (cause I was young).

The fact that I'm back in Western Europe and back on pickup forums about tells you all you need to know about my current view on these places. It always reminds me of that scene from the end of Rambo where the Coronell tells him: "It's over Johny!"

Like Rambo, I was in denial about it for a while. But here I am, practicing group theory and sexual framing again. All good. That shit is a lot of fun too.
Thanks Karea, a lot of great info here

Terms

Space Monkey
space monkey
“I’m just going to run away” - Every beta ever.

Curious when you guys think the right move is to run / re-locate, as opposed to that being weak like you say here? Chase recommended it in Skills abortion thread:

Not saying changing abortion laws is reason enough for you… but if it’s a really big deal, and you view it as a harbinger of greater changes to come, which you will also not like, I’m not sure why you wouldn’t just relocate somewhere where you can have what you want, rather than stay stuck somewhere that everything seems to be eroding around you.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Curious when you guys think the right move is to run / re-locate, as opposed to that being weak like you say here? Chase recommended it in Skills abortion thread:
It’s about how you feel you’ll weigh up in your environment. In a sense it’s the easy way out.

I feel @Chase ‘s recommendation wasn’t expressing what he’d do, but more so for guys who are tearing their hair out because of whatever’s on the news.

If you’re super unhappy with your environment, and see no way around it. Move

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Curious when you guys think the right move is to run / re-locate, as opposed to that being weak like you say here?
If you have issues that can't be fixed, then I guess some of these sex tourist hubs are a legitimate last resort still even these days. Say you're obese and also have too many broken bones to work out and too many thyroid issues to eat healthy.

One thing I've noticed at least back in the day, the dating and seduction community has always had a personal growth mindset. We've all had a tough break in some way or we wouldn't have found these websites in the first place. I'm battling loads of obstacles myself right now. That's life.

But we all listened to Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Andrew Matthews. Tony Robbins, Napoleon Hill, Art Williams, first and foremost, before we ever listened to any pickup guru. At least that was my case. We set goals, work hard every fucking day, put in the sweat blood and tears.

After many years of that, we win. Then people assume we had an unfair advantage. I guess we had one: being exposed to self help material and having a positive enough baseline mental attitude to embrace it instead of discarding it.

These days it seems a lot of guys just wanna cry, moan and bitch about how "it isn't fair" like Luke did in the original Star Wars movies (did you ever notice that? I just realized it this year. He's constantly whining!)

whine​

[ wahyn, hwahyn ]
verb (used without object), whined, whin·ing.
to complain about a problem without proposing a solution

From David D's original Sisonpyh post:
I think that if you commit to getting it handled, and keep learning and improving yourself. and find some kick ass guys to learn from, you can find your own style and your own success. To all the guys that are busy finding reasons why a certain type of girl won't like you, that's bullshit. It only exists if you believe that it does. You can have any fucking thing you want in your life. if you're willing to figure out how to get it, and you're willing to work hard, kick ass, and pay the price. Everything else is bullshit.

-Karea Ricardus D.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
work hard every fucking day, put in the sweat blood and tears.

After many years of that, we win. Then people assume we had an unfair advantage. I guess we had one: being exposed to self help material and having a positive enough baseline mental attitude to embrace it instead of discarding it.

This right here is absolute gold and honestly think is what separates the winners from the whiners.

We were positive (enough) to simply try...

Terms

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for your thoughts.

I think it comes down to how many factors completely outside your control affect the playing field in legally risky ways.

While we're certainly in a world where exaggerated whining is fashionable, I don't think every issue can be forced into that narrative, its not really an issue of whining when promiscuous guys are talking about what do when anti-sex laws become enforced by the state.

If my state ends up making contraception illegal, abortion illegal, anal sex an arrestable offense (which is on the books in many states, which some are gearing up to enforce if a 2003 ruling is overturned), I'll likely move as Chase recommended. Give all this ammo to the "everybody rats everyone out for everything" social trend, and the risk starts to seem on the high side. If girls can feel buyers remorse and rat you out to legal authorities for wearing a condom or fucking her in the ass, the risk of casual sex goes way up.

As wild as it seems, these are real possibilities at the moment. It was a fairly recent 1965 Supreme Court ruling that finally stopped states from preventing people, including married couples, from using drugs or medical instruments (condoms) to prevent conception. Which some of the now overwhelmingly Catholic Supreme Court justices have recently said needs to be overturned. The Catholic ideal is for everyone to wait till marriage for sex, and all sex after marriage is for procreation purposes. They're willing, and now able, to get to this ideal via legal enforcement.

Its a hold pattern right now, a "wait and see," but it may be smart to start to prepare, at least mentally. The ideal is to prevent this whole thing from tipping, which requires voting. If it tips, the risk of a promiscuous lifestyle might become too great in some states. We'll see. A uniquely pivotal year is ahead of us, no one under 50 has actually experienced conservative puritanical enforcement in the US (other than gay people). They fought for decades to stack the court with puritanicals and now we're here.

Last edited:

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where would you go though? You will probably have to leave the western world.
Are you ready to learn a new language?
Are you ready to leave some of your first world comforts behind?
Are you ready to leave all your social circle and family behind?

Making a big decision this, simply because you want to get laid more doesn't really make sense. Sure they are places that it's probably easier for a westerner to get laid than back home but what are you going to do if your place becomes a popular tourist destination? Move somewhere else??

Making a big decision based on more sex, is a bit erm

Terms

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where would you go though? You will probably have to leave the western world.
Are you ready to learn a new language?
Are you ready to leave some of your first world comforts behind?
Are you ready to leave all your social circle and family behind?
Out of the red state south to a state that doesn't pass these laws. Not that big of an adjustment. We'll see if they get passed though.

>