Instant loss of attraction through text

libnanman

Rookie
Rookie
Hello,

I have looked through the articles and found some related posts but am stuck on something that I can't seem to get past with a lot of girls. This is a situation I recently experienced:

- Matched with girl on dating app
- Got phone number
- Called her and set up date to grab drinks
- We grab drinks
- Take her back to my place and we have sex
- Text her the next day (she seems very interested)
- Try to set next date up
- Girl stops responding to texts

Here is a paraphrase of the texts after sex:

Code:
Me  [Tue  2:25 pm] - Just woke up and I feel way better. Sorry for keeping you up all night.
Her [Tue  3:45 pm] - I just got out of bed. Don't feel sorry it was fun
Me  [Tue  4:23 pm] - Awesome, I had a good time too. You are free the rest of the week?
Her [Tue  5:26 pm] - Theoretically
Me  [Tue  5:48 pm] - Lol what does that mean?
Her [Tue  5:57 pm] - I always end up doing something whether it is planned or not
Me  [Tue  6:13 pm] - Well I'm free tomorrow and I have been itching to go to [local restaurant]. Want to join me?
Her [Tue  7:35 pm] - Ehhhh I'm okay. Seems basic to be honest.
Her [Tue  7:35 pm] - What is the friend you know who knows [her friend]. Im with [her friend] rn
Me  [Tue  9:14 pm] - Lol alright. His name is [my friend].
Her [Tue  9:21 pm] - I'm gonna make haianese chicken at some point if you want to join me in eating that.
Me  [Tue 10:13 pm] - Yeah that sounds great, when?
Her [Tue 10:23 pm] - No idea. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Thursday? Tomorrow I'm eating bulgogi.
Her [Tue 10:23 pm] - And then friday I'm eating hot pot. My meals are very exciting.
Me  [Wed 12:07 am] - Definitely more exciting than my chipotle diet. Yeah I think Thursday works for me.
Me  [Wed 12:07 am] - Never had haianese chicken before
-- no response --
Me  [Wed  6:03 pm] - So is tomorrow confirmed?
Her [Wed  7:26 pm] - unfortunately no
Me  [Wed  7:38 pm] - Lol alright. Get busy or what?
Her [Wed  7:50 pm] - It's my last day with [her friend]
Me  [Wed  8:01 pm] - Oh no is [her friend] leaving for good?
Her [Wed  8:11 pm] - [her friend] is going back to a flight school and wont be back until after I'm gone. Sad
Me  [Wed  8:22 pm] - Well I hope you get to spend some good time with [her friend].
Me  [Wed  8:22 pm] - Maybe on the weekend we can do something then.
-- no response --
Me  [Sat 12:23 pm] - Hey [her name], hope your week ended well. Your schedule pretty open for this weekend and next week?
-- no response --

If this was a one time deal I would not be bothered by it and figure something happened on her side that I didn't have much control over. But because this kinda stuff is consistently happening to me I believe there is something I am doing wrong with my texting. Any observations and criticisms are very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hello,

I have looked through the articles and found some related posts but am stuck on something that I can't seem to get past with a lot of girls. This is a situation I recently experienced:

- Got phone number
- We grab drinks

Code:
Me  [Tue  2:25 pm] - Just woke up and I feel way better. Sorry for keeping you up all night.
Me  [Tue  4:23 pm] - Awesome, I had a good time too. You are free the rest of the week?
Her [Tue  5:57 pm] - I always end up doing something whether it is planned or not
Me  [Tue  6:13 pm] - Well I'm free tomorrow and I have been itching to go to [local restaurant]. Want to join me?
Her [Tue  7:35 pm] - What is the friend you know who knows [her friend]. Im with [her friend] rn
Her [Tue  9:21 pm] - I'm gonna make haianese chicken at some point if you want to join me in eating that.
Her [Tue 10:23 pm] - No idea. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Thursday? Tomorrow I'm eating bulgogi.
Her [Tue 10:23 pm] - And then friday I'm eating hot pot. My meals are very exciting.
Me  [Wed 12:07 am] - Definitely more exciting than my chipotle diet. Yeah I think Thursday works for me.
-- no response --
Her [Wed  8:11 pm] - [her friend] is going back to a flight school and wont be back until after I'm gone. Sad
Me  [Wed  8:22 pm] - Well I hope you get to spend some good time with [her friend].
-- no response --
Me  [Sat 12:23 pm] - Hey [her name], hope your week ended well. Your schedule pretty open for this weekend and next week?
-- no response --

If this was a one time deal I would not be bothered by it and figure something happened on her side that I didn't have much control over. But because this kinda stuff is consistently happening to me I believe there is something I am doing wrong with my texting. Any observations and criticisms are very much appreciated.
After the sex you are right away setting up another meet through text I totally hate that shit, that is why you are losing her then inviting her to restaurant strike 2, courtship, then selling on meeting you again almost begging knock out.... do this after sex that was hot with 3 fire emojis please don't set up a meet, feel her out banter soft close then hard close...

libnanman

Rookie
Rookie
After the sex you are right away setting up another meet through text I totally hate that shit, that is why you are losing her then inviting her to restaurant strike 2, courtship, then selling on meeting you again almost begging knock out.... do this after sex that was hot with 3 fire emojis please don't set up a meet, feel her out banter soft close then hard close...
Ok sorry I am trying to understand what you are saying. So I should not be trying to set up a meeting through text at all or just after there has been some banter between us?

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

- Got phone number
- We grab drinks

Code:
-- no response --
-- no response --
-- no response --

What did you use to post the texts?

Stark

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me [Tue 6:13 pm] - Well I'm free tomorrow and I have been itching to go to [local restaurant]. Want to join me?
Her [Tue 7:35 pm] - Ehhhh I'm okay. Seems basic to be honest.

Since you had sex with her already, you invite her to your place for the second time(instead of the restaurant)

"I would like to see you tomorrow night. We'll watch a movie", something like that

From reading the exchange, I feel she is worried about things progressing quickly(doing girlfriend/boyfriend things)

At this point, I would reply "Alright" - and go radio silent.

It's up to her to suggest an alternative.

>