Legend of King Kaida

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another notch down ✍🏾Thats 8 bodies now. I wasnt even really trying to have sex with no new ppl this week lol. Just kind of happened

Not 100% a cold approach. She saw my instagram and we texted a bit before she saw me in person by pure chance. Just chatted and flirted with her for a bit before I left the conversation.

Then an hour later I open a message on snapchat from her saying “come to my dorm after boxing for a room tour” lol. Easy smash.

Probably my best performance - she said she lost count of how many times she came. I’m getting better 😄. Thank you Daniel Rose
🥲

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I may need to slow down my game a bit. I’m burning through too many sexy leads by pretty much inviting them over after a few texts.

I think I have an unrealistic expectation in my head that every lay should be Approach > Texting > “Come to my place”. Thats how pretty much all my lays have gone so far. I havent even considered throwing a date in there with some girls.

If I do that I’m sure I’ll see a much much higher conversion rate. I got way too many sexy interested girls on my phone that just stop replying to my texts

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just had a FINE ass girl in my room last night but couldnt even get the kiss 🤦🏾‍♂️. I need different ways to escalate. She wanted it brooo

We were both sitting on the bed at first. She was very resistant to laying down with me or being close to me, so I laid down on my back while she sat up and just did the conversation that way. I did a very good job of taking the pressure off here.

I asked her to lay with me like 3 times and she denied, but I then just smiled and continued the conversation. After a few minutes of conversation and her looking more comfortable, I casually got up, grabbed her waist, and gently led her down with me. No resistance at all.

Conversation was good. I’m getting a little better at building connections. Still not amazing yet

Compliance was definitely there, I told her to kiss my cheek and she did. I warmed her up to the point where she laid down on my chest while I was caressing her.

But every time I went for the lips kiss she turned her head. I just proceeded with the conversation like normal after each failed attempt. Total 3 attempts.

After the last attempt I just acted a little bored and looked at my nails, half expecting her to leave after a few minutes. She STAYED and reinitiated the conversation. Let me grab her ass and everything.

I’ve always started with kissing so I was a little lost, but then I remembered something my friend told me he does with every girl (he gets about the same as me, but his girls are a less attractive than mine so idk)

I stretch my back and pretend that my muscles were tight, I say I slept wrong on my back and needed a massage. She says “Thats cool, maybe I’ll give you one next time” then a few seconds later added “IF theres a next time” lol. I persist a but but she doesnt budge on the massage.

Welp. Thats all my escalation tools.

I’m trying my best to think of another route. We were laying down next to each other and I was caressing her. It’s been about at hour at this point. I’m tempted to just tell her to take her jacket off or start kissing her neck but I didnt want to be too hasty - she’s mentioned knowing a few people I know. I was being careful to make her extra comfortable and be extra chill.

She quickly texts someone on her phone. Shes been texting him a little bit throughout the whole thing.

As I’m trying to think of another escalation route, someone calls her phone. It’s the same person she was texting.

She then puts the phone on speaker (weird) and the guy on the phone complains about something vague and ends it with “can you come back down here?”. She says yeah and ends the call.

I’m suspicious. She didn’t look particularly uncomfortable at all. So I call her out:

———
Me: Hey. Was that staged?

Her: No

Me: Really?

Her: If I wanted to leave I have no problem just leaving. I have no reason to stage that…

Us:…

Her: Who said I wasn’t coming back?
———

Eh. I don’t really believe her but just let it go. Even if she did stage it, pressing her would do nothing. It confused me though because she was definitely made comfortable by my extremely chill attitude.

Before she leaves my room she hugs me and puts her arms around my neck. I hold her ass as we look at each other

—-
Me: Want me to walk you out?

Her: You can if you want to
—-

So I walk her out. We say bye in the front of the building. She said she’ll text me that she’s coming back if its not too late. Her dorm is a 5 minute walk away.

I text her an hour later just to reopen the communication:

——
(Texting)

Me: everything good

Her: Sorry, he’s been going through a lot lately and I’m the one he comes to. I’m trying to see how long it takes for him to gts and I’ll let you know.

Me: *Likes her message*

——

I believe her a bit more now, but still pisses me off. A grown ass man is coming to a girl with his problems at 1am… these dudes have no pride. That whole message read like she was tucking him in to fucking bed.

I wouldnt be suprised if she told him she was alone with me (thats fine, it’s safety since she doesn’t know me) then the pussy guy friend got jealous and made up some shit so she wouldn’t get dicked down by the better competitor.

————————————————————

The fact that I got her over blew my mind though. I literally felt my mental model shift because:

1. In person she did not seem that interested. Was kind of dry and felt I was high attatinability.

2. She told me “You cant have my number but here’s my snapchat” which I always thought meant she was low interest. I usually dont even take the snapchat of girls that say that. Turns out I can still get laid with that

3. Timing is everything. I texted her some low effort opener not really expecting anything. She said she was bored in her room doing nothing. I related with her on that and made a super low effort, low pressure ask (if you want u can come over here n we chill. I can put boondocks on my TV). And she agreed. Crazy

Reactions: fog

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just had a FINE ass girl in my room last night but couldnt even get the kiss 🤦🏾‍♂️. I need different ways to escalate. She wanted it brooo

We were both sitting on the bed at first. She was very resistant to laying down with me or being close to me, so I laid down on my back while she sat up and just did the conversation that way. I did a very good job of taking the pressure off here.

I asked her to lay with me like 3 times and she denied, but I then just smiled and continued the conversation. After a few minutes of conversation and her looking more comfortable, I casually got up, grabbed her waist, and gently led her down with me. No resistance at all.

Conversation was good. I’m getting a little better at building connections. Still not amazing yet

Compliance was definitely there, I told her to kiss my cheek and she did. I warmed her up to the point where she laid down on my chest while I was caressing her.

But every time I went for the lips kiss she turned her head. I just proceeded with the conversation like normal after each failed attempt. Total 3 attempts.

After the last attempt I just acted a little bored and looked at my nails, half expecting her to leave after a few minutes. She STAYED and reinitiated the conversation. Let me grab her ass and everything.

I’ve always started with kissing so I was a little lost, but then I remembered something my friend told me he does with every girl (he gets about the same as me, but his girls are a less attractive than mine so idk)

I stretch my back and pretend that my muscles were tight, I say I slept wrong on my back and needed a massage. She says “Thats cool, maybe I’ll give you one next time” then a few seconds later added “IF theres a next time” lol. I persist a but but she doesnt budge on the massage.

Welp. Thats all my escalation tools.

I’m trying my best to think of another route. We were laying down next to each other and I was caressing her. It’s been about at hour at this point. I’m tempted to just tell her to take her jacket off or start kissing her neck but I didnt want to be too hasty - she’s mentioned knowing a few people I know. I was being careful to make her extra comfortable and be extra chill.

She quickly texts someone on her phone. Shes been texting him a little bit throughout the whole thing.

As I’m trying to think of another escalation route, someone calls her phone. It’s the same person she was texting.

She then puts the phone on speaker (weird) and the guy on the phone complains about something vague and ends it with “can you come back down here?”. She says yeah and ends the call.

I’m suspicious. She didn’t look particularly uncomfortable at all. So I call her out:

———
Me: Hey. Was that staged?

Her: No

Me: Really?

Her: If I wanted to leave I have no problem just leaving. I have no reason to stage that…

Us:…

Her: Who said I wasn’t coming back?
———

Eh. I don’t really believe her but just let it go. Even if she did stage it, pressing her would do nothing. It confused me though because she was definitely made comfortable by my extremely chill attitude.

Before she leaves my room she hugs me and puts her arms around my neck. I hold her ass as we look at each other

—-
Me: Want me to walk you out?

Her: You can if you want to
—-

So I walk her out. We say bye in the front of the building. She said she’ll text me that she’s coming back if its not too late. Her dorm is a 5 minute walk away.

I text her an hour later just to reopen the communication:

——
(Texting)

Me: everything good

Her: Sorry, he’s been going through a lot lately and I’m the one he comes to. I’m trying to see how long it takes for him to gts and I’ll let you know.

Me: *Likes her message*

——

I believe her a bit more now, but still pisses me off. A grown ass man is coming to a girl with his problems at 1am… these dudes have no pride. That whole message read like she was tucking him in to fucking bed.

I wouldnt be suprised if she told him she was alone with me (thats fine, it’s safety since she doesn’t know me) then the pussy guy friend got jealous and made up some shit so she wouldn’t get dicked down by the better competitor.

————————————————————

The fact that I got her over blew my mind though. I literally felt my mental model shift because:

1. In person she did not seem that interested. Was kind of dry and felt I was high attatinability.

2. She told me “You cant have my number but here’s my snapchat” which I always thought meant she was low interest. I usually dont even take the snapchat of girls that say that. Turns out I can still get laid with that

3. Timing is everything. I texted her some low effort opener not really expecting anything. She said she was bored in her room doing nothing. I related with her on that and made a super low effort, low pressure ask (if you want u can come over here n we chill. I can put boondocks on my TV). And she agreed. Crazy

I’m still pissed off about this. If anybody can give any advice on how i could have escalated it I’d appreciate it hella.

Last edited:

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m still pissed off about this. If anybody can give any advice on how i could have escalated it I’d appreciate it hella.
This exact situation has happened to me twice. The first time, I didn't know what to do and lost the girl.

The second time, I ponied up and resolved to escalate purely physically. I told her she needed a massage, I'm a good masseur blah blah and she went with it. I started innocent and made the massage more and more sexual until it became sex, all the while asking if it felt good and making sure her pussy was wet. She clearly enjoyed it but wouldn't kiss then for whatever reason.

Maybe she's afraid of intimacy, doesn't want to take responsibility, has the flu... ya never know.

Same deal with a very aloof/high ego girl who complied with everything but wouldn't be even remotely proactive. Feel free to PM for more detail

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lays have been slowing down… mostly cuz I’ve been slowing down. I was doing 5+ approaches per day now I’m at 1-3. I might be being a bit paranoid (My school population os 40,000) but I’m trying to be more mindful of my reputation. I’m starting to realize that I’m actually going to be seeing these people for the next 4 years lol.

Im not like super popular by any means but quite a few men (and some women) know me and respect me, especially in the black community. I literally only approach black women lol. If I started approaching white women I wouldnt have anything reputation related to worry about since they make up like 85% of the women here. They just don’t catch my eye.

I think the girls are realizing that these people are permanent as well and are becoming more conservative. The environment is becoming less cold approach and more social circle - and its pissing me off.

My new goal, instead of just approaching women now, is to develop long-term consistently attractive behaviors so that I’m sexy in social circle. I have decent “short term” charisma, but I’m lacking that long-term consistent attractiveness, at least with some girls. I got to develop my attractive personality traits instead of just attractive openers and texts and eye contact

(any help on how to do that would be appreciated^)

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tonight has gotta be the most frustrating night of my life.

Its 4am right now so this shit is fresh on my mind.

Went to the club and saw a cute black girl. Immediately started escalating physically by pulling her in by the waist. She completely melted into the touch in a way that only could have meant she had seen me and liked me earlier.

Escalated hard, she let me grab her ass, twerked on me, ex cetera. Our faces were really close at some points. We could have 100% had a club makeout but I heard those are bad so I didn’t.

I invited her home. She said yes, but she has to drop her friend off at the apartment. I said cool, you can stay with me. She lit up and made me pinky promise to let her stay over. I got her number there.

After a while of her twerking on me, the friend (lets call her CuntFace) said out loud with crossed arms “Can I have my friend back?”. This bitch was probably pissed she wasn’t getting no dick. At this point in the night though I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and just let her go, I didn’t want to drag out an interaction with my girl anyway, so I just left her and CuntFace alone and said I was going to check on the venue.

Fast forward to the end when everyone was leaving.

I meet her outside, grab her by the waist and make strong eye contact. Shes obviously turned on, and I tell her to come home with me. She says “Are you good in bed though? Because I don’t want to waste a body” This hoe was on timing. I said “Of course” playfully and with a smile

I probably should have qualified a little more confidently and strongly here. How good the sex was gonna be was likely a major point for her to want to fuck me.

CuntFace then pulls my girl away from me and briskly walks away. This pisses me off so much but I keep my cool. I walk by them while they’re talking to some other people and pinch my girls ass. She turns around and smiles at me. I walk to my dorm thinking it should be in the bag once she drops CuntFace off.

I text my girl:

Me: what ur friend doin?

Her: Chattin

Me: she cockblockin lol

Her: Intentionally.

Me: at least u drivin so she cant do shi (1:55am)

-No Reply-

At around 2:45 I call my girl. Had to call twice because her phone was on dnd. Cuntface answers:

CALL:

Her: Hello?

Me: Whos this?

Her: This is the girl that was cockblocking you earlier lol (yes she literally said this) what do you want?

Me: Yeah, can u hand the phone to her?

Her: Shes in the bathroom right now

Me: Hmm. You sure she’s not listening in right now?

Her: Yes.

Me: Okay. Wait for her to get out

Her: Nah. Try again tomorrow, okay?

Me: What the-

*Hang up*

When I tell you this pissed me the fuck off. I called about 3-4 more times 10 minutes later to try and get her when she was out the bathroom before I just resorted to an audio message sent to my girl saying

“Yeah i just called and your friend said to try again tomorrow. I dont know if thats something you want or something your friend wants because you made it pretty clear all night you wanted to come back with me tonight. Idk what her deal is she’s probably just jealous or something. But yeah, just lmk”

No response. I’m so pissed. I need to grt better at confrontation because I kind of let that shit slide way to easily. I paused for way to long before responding to her “try again” over the phone. I’m so frustrated rn like I cant even. Bullshit. Been horny for the past 2 weeks too all to lead to this.

I’m going to be merciless to cockblockers from now on. I will literally make that hoe cry idc.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Not the right strategy. You're probably angry right now, so I'd cool off a bit and then reflect again over the night to reevaluate.

After a while of her twerking on me, the friend (lets call her CuntFace) said out loud with crossed arms “Can I have my friend back?”. This bitch was probably pissed she wasn’t getting no dick. At this point in the night though I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and just let her go, I didn’t want to drag out an interaction with my girl anyway, so I just left her and CuntFace alone and said I was going to check on the venue.
Should have done some befriending of the friend earlier, if that was possible. Given a club, maybe that was more difficult, but cock blocks are something to learn to deal with. It's one thing if it's a random guy, but you can't mistreat a girl's friend.

I meet her outside, grab her by the waist and make strong eye contact. Shes obviously turned on, and I tell her to come home with me. She says “Are you good in bed though? Because I don’t want to waste a body” This hoe was on timing. I said “Of course” playfully and with a smile
Seems more likely to be a test, and you failed. https://girlschase.com/article/when-girls-act-very-forward-handling-freak-test Don't feel too bad about that-it's an incredibly hard test to deal with.

CuntFace then pulls my girl away from me and briskly walks away. This pisses me off so much but I keep my cool. I walk by them while they’re talking to some other people and pinch my girls ass. She turns around and smiles at me. I walk to my dorm thinking it should be in the bag once she drops CuntFace off.

I text my girl:

Me: what ur friend doin?

Her: Chattin

Me: she cockblockin lol

Her: Intentionally.

Me: at least u drivin so she cant do shi (1:55am)

-No Reply-

At around 2:45 I call my girl. Had to call twice because her phone was on dnd. Cuntface answers:

CALL:

Her: Hello?

Me: Whos this?

Her: This is the girl that was cockblocking you earlier lol (yes she literally said this) what do you want?

Me: Yeah, can u hand the phone to her?

Her: Shes in the bathroom right now

Me: Hmm. You sure she’s not listening in right now?

Her: Yes.

Me: Okay. Wait for her to get out

Her: Nah. Try again tomorrow, okay?

Me: What the-

*Hang up*

When I tell you this pissed me the fuck off. I called about 3-4 more times 10 minutes later to try and get her when she was out the bathroom before I just resorted to an audio message sent to my girl saying
All of this is pretty uncalibrated, and indicates you're reacting off of emotions and were not in control of yourself. I think when you re-read this, you'll wonder why you took those actions. The girl you were rude to-directly to your girl-was that girl's friend lol, you're just some guy she met that night. Obviously you're going to get thrown under the bus if you're a dick to her friend.

I’m going to be merciless to cockblockers from now on. I will literally make that hoe cry idc.
You can do this, but making a girl's friend cry is one of the few strategies with a nearly guaranteed 100% fail rate lol.

No response. I’m so pissed. I need to grt better at confrontation because I kind of let that shit slide way to easily. I paused for way to long before responding to her “try again” over the phone. I’m so frustrated rn like I cant even. Bullshit. Been horny for the past 2 weeks too all to lead to this.
Re-analyze this whole night, it doesn't strike me as clear cut as you think it was (I've been in the same train of thought in the heat of the moment, and it was teevs who helped me realize I was missing vital information).

I'd consider writing a whole FR, way more in-depth, with all the conversation you remember, how you made the approach, etc.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re-analyze this whole night, it doesn't strike me as clear cut as you think it was (I've been in the same train of thought in the heat of the moment, and it was teevs who helped me realize I was missing vital information).

All of this is pretty uncalibrated, and indicates you're reacting off of emotions and were not in control of yourself. I think when you re-read this, you'll wonder why you took those actions. The girl you were rude to-directly to your girl-was that girl's friend lol, you're just some guy she met that night. Obviously you're going to get thrown under the bus if you're a dick to her friend.

I guess I over-assummed how much my girl was on my side after she acknowledged that the friend was cockblocking intentionally. I was thinking maybe they werent really friends and she was stuck with her for whatever reason, and thats what made me less careful about slandering the friend.

Yeah, you’re most likely right. I was also touching on her a lot so maybe I over validated her or whatever. I can tell I made a mistake somewhere. Ts just mad frustrating

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah… didn’t handle the cockblock well. It’s never a good idea to paint her friends in a negative way. But you also don’t need to kiss ass way too much. Just be friendly with the friend and banter with the group a bit if they want to talk

A good way to do it is after establishing some rapport you tell the friend “hey X is pretty cool how y’all meet… blah blah blah”

“Can see how you get along so well but can I borrow her for a second, want to get some water and will bring her right back”

Then you and the girl can work as a team on how to handle the cockblock. So that it’s more discreet that you’re gonna hook up later

Also you’ve learned a very good lesson on discretion when escalating. Because if you do very bold moves in public your girl may like it but her friends will see it and will be tempted to cockblock

So next time escalate in ways that are not super obvious to everyone around, be chill with the friends and don’t be overtly sexual with them close, get buy-in from your girl and work out logistics to maintain discretion

Also, of course when your girl is super into you she might say fuck her friends but that’s more reliant on luck so control the factors you can to improve odds of a pull

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bro… WTF

Just had another girl in my room - literally 10/10 my type.

We were texting on snapchat, we havent met in person yet, except for maybe 10 seconds where she told me to hit her up. Got her to come up to my room.

My dorm building is kind of complicated so she went on a completely wrong elevator and had to come back down and take a different one. She seemed a little frustrated over text. I would’ve gone to meet her but I was on the phone with me parents, my fam calls every Sunday night.

As she got to my dorm and I opened the door to her, my parents were still on the phone.

———-
Now I know you’re asking why tf I didnt just hang up for a few seconds.

The reason why is because previously when I fucked a girl on Sunday (my Labor Day lay) this exact same thing happened with my parents calling, but I made her wait until after I finished the call to go talk to her.

The result was that she basically jumped my bones once I sat beside her on the bed. So I wanted to see if it’d work again.

I realize now that this was a terrible idea to do with a new girl. Labor day girl was comfortable w me because we actually spoke outside my room a few times. This new girl has only seen me for a total 10 seconds at a club as she was leaving.

I was too hell-bent on using the tactic that I lost me some fine pussy🤦🏾‍♂️
————

I hugged her as she entered the suite and brought her to my room.

After she got in the room I muted the phone & I pointed at the bed and said sit down. She did. It was a little awkward but I never tried diffussing it. Also my eyes were extremely red from some kind of allergies so that might have added to the kind of weird vibe.

I’m literally never awkward with girls in my room normally, this is literally just cuz I was on the phone trying to do some tactic

After about 5 minutes she said she had to take a call and walked out the room. She returned saying her friend had an asthma attack (yeah, right) in about the most calm demeanor imaginable and left 🤦🏾‍♂️. Wtf bro. She def wanted it too, literally the freest pussy ever but I fucked it up. If I didnt fuck a new girl an hour later I would still be mad as shit

After a few minutes, I texted and called her on snap but then she blocked me. I was considering sending this message over instagram since I have her insta, but idk if that’d be too much. Might work on a girl thats more invested, but this one just wanted quick dick so idk if it’ll be considered chasing:

“ hey [NAME]

myb if last night wasn’t fun, I shoulda said pu when i got off

that aint normal 4 me. ppl say im chill & easy to talk to, u can look @ our texts & see that. I was js otp so we couldnt talk fr

If I made u feel ignored, that wasnt intended. 2 mins left & I woulda been all urs

dont wanna spam u, so lmk if u down & i’ll make it up 2 u.

if not, dats cool & ill leave u alone”

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
After the events of above ^ I got a new notch ✍🏾.

I’m happy I got this one because after the events at the club + the one I just posted above my frustration was reaching new heights lmao. I almost got a double today

Last edited:

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey @Kaida. Well done on all this new experience. It's a pleasure to follow your development. Imagine how things will be in the future when you look back to all the reference points you gained!

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bro… WTF

Just had another girl in my room - literally 10/10 my type.

We were texting on snapchat, we havent met in person yet, except for maybe 10 seconds where she told me to hit her up. Got her to come up to my room.

My dorm building is kind of complicated so she went on a completely wrong elevator and had to come back down and take a different one. She seemed a little frustrated over text. I would’ve gone to meet her but I was on the phone with me parents, my fam calls every Sunday night.

As she got to my dorm and I opened the door to her, my parents were still on the phone.

———-
Now I know you’re asking why tf I didnt just hang up for a few seconds.

The reason why is because previously when I fucked a girl on Sunday (my Labor Day lay) this exact same thing happened with my parents calling, but I made her wait until after I finished the call to go talk to her.

The result was that she basically jumped my bones once I sat beside her on the bed. So I wanted to see if it’d work again.

I realize now that this was a terrible idea to do with a new girl. Labor day girl was comfortable w me because we actually spoke outside my room a few times. This new girl has only seen me for a total 10 seconds at a club as she was leaving.

I was too hell-bent on using the tactic that I lost me some fine pussy🤦🏾‍♂️
————

I hugged her as she entered the suite and brought her to my room.

After she got in the room I muted the phone & I pointed at the bed and said sit down. She did. It was a little awkward but I never tried diffussing it. Also my eyes were extremely red from some kind of allergies so that might have added to the kind of weird vibe.

I’m literally never awkward with girls in my room normally, this is literally just cuz I was on the phone trying to do some tactic

After about 5 minutes she said she had to take a call and walked out the room. She returned saying her friend had an asthma attack (yeah, right) in about the most calm demeanor imaginable and left 🤦🏾‍♂️. Wtf bro. She def wanted it too, literally the freest pussy ever but I fucked it up. If I didnt fuck a new girl an hour later I would still be mad as shit

After a few minutes, I texted and called her on snap but then she blocked me. I was considering sending this message over instagram since I have her insta, but idk if that’d be too much. Might work on a girl thats more invested, but this one just wanted quick dick so idk if it’ll be considered chasing:

“ hey [NAME]

myb if last night wasn’t fun, I shoulda said pu when i got off

that aint normal 4 me. ppl say im chill & easy to talk to, u can look @ our texts & see that. I was js otp so we couldnt talk fr

If I made u feel ignored, that wasnt intended. 2 mins left & I woulda been all urs

dont wanna spam u, so lmk if u down & i’ll make it up 2 u.

if not, dats cool & ill leave u alone”
BTW. You could try, just for the sake of it, to write her as a hail mary. But personally I would let it go and not text her. You guys had zero investment in each other, zero connection on a personal level and, unfortunately, zero sex. At this point, I don't think it's worth the time when it's someone who is basically a stranger to you

Lover

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
BTW. You could try, just for the sake of it, to write her as a hail mary. But personally I would let it go and not text her. You guys had zero investment in each other, zero connection on a personal level and, unfortunately, zero sex. At this point, I don't think it's worth the time when it's someone who is basically a stranger to you

Lover

Yeah, I sent it anyway she was online but as I predicted did not reply.

I also saw her in line at the dining hall an hour ago. I lowkey got nervous and just walked past her. I could have just said hi or something but I wasn’t really warmed up socially. I probably set an awkward frame now 🤦🏾‍♂️. Fuckkkkkk

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dang, thats 4 close calls in 2 weeks.

1. Girl who wouldnt let me kiss on the lips but was in my room laying on my chest

2. Girl at the club who was DTF but i fucked up & got cockblocked

3. Girl at my crib who left cuz I was awkward and on the phone

4. Fucked this one a few hours after #3.

And that #4 doesn’t even sound like she wanna see me again 😂

I’m doing better than normal for a beginner but still lowkey frustrating

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I dont want to just fuck. I’m realizing this more and more as time passes and I gain more experience.

I want to be able to get a girl whos just going about her day not thinking about sex at all to end up on my cock and having a great time with me. I want them obsessing over me, thinking about me, all that shit. I want it deep and emotional. That kind of frame control is really what attracted me.

Its not like the girls I fucked were DTF from the start but i dont know… it just felt too easy. And when its easy it feels empty. I used to get depressed after sex like that, but after I started just holding in my nut its now more like a small achievement than it is depressing. Still lame.

The only girl I actually felt something for this whole college thing is one I fucked up with overstepping her boundaries and acting too playerish, and now shes in the BIHC zone🤦🏾‍♂️. Doesnt look like she wanna get out either the way she treated me in person the other day.

Its definitely my conversation/similarity/connection skills that are the culprit. I might make another thread on it, because deep diving and connection building shouldnt be this hard.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Its definitely my conversation/similarity/connection skills that are the culprit. I might make another thread on it, because deep diving and connection building shouldnt be this hard.
I think it’ll help to think of this as the application of general-purpose social skills to seduction, rather than as "connection game".
Have you read Dale Carnegie yet?

A lot of it is just learning to feel that simple curiosity about another person that makes you ask interesting questions.

But there’s also another element, that (mostly) is specific to seduction.
I want to be able to get a girl whos just going about her day not thinking about sex at all to end up on my cock and having a great time with me. I want them obsessing over me, thinking about me, all that shit. I want it deep and emotional.
In order for that to happen, there has to be a deep two-way dialogue between two human beings. One of the highest forms of the art is the creation of an intimately familiar vibe with a woman you’ve just met.

It’s simpler than it sounds. A lot of this can be handled at the “animal” level. Sometimes you just know it’s on, and advanced seducers often seem to be able to create this vibe almost at will.

Boosting your spiritual sensitivities can also help streamline this.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The second time, I ponied up and resolved to escalate purely physically.
Yeah, kino is generally the answer.

Maybe she was playing hard to get (do you have a bit of a rep at this point as a player @Kaida? hehe), maybe she has a secret guy she's seeing she didn't tell you about, maybe just inexperienced/shy. Also you just inviting girls over means they probably not thaaat warmed up to you (or they are really horny/just down for it, but it can be both), so you have to do more work to get them on a headspace where it leads to something (again, mostly kino)

deep diving and connection building shouldnt be this hard.
Yeah, mostly just let them talk, and show a bit of realness and that's that. I think it mostly comes down to when and how you approach those topics though (also how deep you dive and all that, it's like it's on dimension on seduction, it can be a two edged sword, at times, but a very powerful and necessary one, many times)

>