Legend of King Kaida

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nothing wrong with your text because it didn’t require a response. Just hit her up again later

I get that, it’s just she’s usually way warmer. She’d normally use emojis and shit & she always replies even if theres no reason.

Ur right, probably overthinking tho.

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, I feel u.

This is my second time fucking her. Its my first time having a fwb so theres some things idk. I feel like I have to say I had a good time after every fuck

Thanks for your advice bro.

And yes! If you have the time criticize everything you can about my texting or game. I love criticism
I’ll get to the next one

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

What do you think I should do now, cuz I fucked it up even more 💀

She forgot her earring for the second time, and I texted her : “u fg ur ring again”. I also called her twice lmao.

I was not thinking about lopsided investment at all🤦🏾‍♂️. I was acting lazy and overconfident.

She still hasn’t replied, even though I’m fairly sure she read my messages since she posted on insta.

Thing is, my abundance mentality has developed a lot more recently. I dont really gaf about her honestly even though she’s hot but my texts make it look like I do.
She can only see your texting and in person fundamentals, so it’s a matter of what those communicate.

not that you have options

because like you said, you could have a lot of options but if your fundamentals don’t communicate that, she’s gonna think you have nothing going on.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She can only see your texting and in person fundamentals, so it’s a matter of what those communicate.

not that you have options

because like you said, you could have a lot of options but if your fundamentals don’t communicate that, she’s gonna think you have nothing going on.
So just try to be more disciplined with the texting and phone calls

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Got the number of a fine ass girl 2 days ago. But it seems like I fucked it up

Happy to note that my behavior doesn’t change too much in the presence of fine girls. I maybe just try harder but no weird shit.

She was compliant. Moved with me all the way from the lunch line to the table. Asked me questions about myself and everything. I think the only problem was I didnt establish a dominant / commanding enough vibe and tried too hard to make a connection with some of the jokes I made. Overall positive interaction tho.

She moved with me from the food line to sit down and eat with me, and she was asking me lots of questions even when I kind of let the conversation die. Decent level connecting / relating conversation - I’m getting better at that.

I asked for her number and she “playful reluctantly” put it in (I get that a LOT for some weird reason). But seems like it’s dried up bruh
https://flic.kr/p/2oXYLEq https://flic.kr/p/2oY1Vfw
I just replied with an emoji cuz I feel like she wasn’t giving enough investment back. I feel like a better move would have been to use a laugh reaction on the message or something. But I really don’t know what caused her to dry up man🤦🏾‍♂️

My follow-up text game is ineffective right now. The amount of numbers/instagrams I’ve gotten in just the past week exceeds 35+ and a lot of them have dried up fast. I pretty much always get responses to my icebreaker but eventually the numbers go bad. Might need to post FRs on thoseyet

I’ll get into it:

I used to do something similar to the glad we met line, just basically saying it was nice meeting them

then my coach showed me that it’s just filler to say that, doesn’t really give her something strong to respond too

You could’ve opened with a question after she said me too

I’m assuming you forgot about her and that’s why you reinitiated a couple days later

asking about onyx was good, but then you make the vibe way too flirty with everything afterwards

being too flirty gives you the chance to not be taken seriously or seriously misinterpreted

so it’s risky if your new to texting

I would just say stay away from if for now, only flirt when she initiates it

if you look at it, she’s using one emojis and your using 3, so it’s not calibrated correctly

and also you have to remember, every statement you make needs to be response worthy, or else she’ll say something half hearted like “you ain’t funny”

which puts you in a bad position, I would’ve just ignored her comment and switched topics, the moon emoji just makes you like a jokester and doesn’t give her anything to respond to

to recap:

1. always response worthy texts
2. Match investment levels
3. Too much flirty and she won’t take you seriously

I sucked at texting too when I first started, now I’m proud to say I’ve bypassed most of the old problems I used to have, I definitely don’t lose them as fast

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Havent approached any women in the past 3 days. Been doing a lot of reflection on where I want to go with this.

I’ll probably start up the approaches again once I get horny lol. But I need to double down and work on my connection game if I want this journey to be any type of fulfilling for me.

I think one thing that will help my drive exponentially is starting up boxing again. I don’t have a car so I havent been able to hit boxing since school started… it’s really annoying me.

Last time I called them they said they could probably find someone to take me, but now I call the local gym like 4 times a day on their phone and their social media and they dont answer 🤦🏾‍♂️. Might have to find a different way

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have two LRs I havent finished yet. Fucked the girl from the first one for the second time today.

I think my after sex text might have been too much (second time fucking btw):

https://flic.kr/p/2p1X1Np
Her reply was pretty low effort. I could feel like maybe sending 2 was extra but I’m not sure.

Might be overthinking

Lol… I’m pretty sure I put this girl in auto rejection.

Few reasons:

1. When she was in my room (before we fucked) I made a joke about how girls always leave stuff behind as an excuse to come back (she left her earring last time). And my stupid ass pointed to an eyelash a different girl left at my place as an example 🤦🏾‍♂️.

2. After we had sex, she said she had to leave quick because she was going out with her friends.

The other times I’ve brought her to my place I’ve always walked her back to her dorm. But I also had things to do. So I asked her if she cared if I walked with her
(I didnt want to give too much investment. I know… we literally just fucked for the second time and I’m worried about investment imbalance 🤦🏾‍♂️.)

She said I don’t have to, so I was like “okay, cool. cuz I’m going to the party after”

And then while we were talking she was giving me half-attention and changing into her clothes really fast. I didnt pay much mind to it and just kept chatting. Then, as I asked her a question she just up and left the room without a goodbye or nothing.

Now that I look back it was kind of rude, but in the moment auto rejection never crossed my mind. Once she didn’t reply to my “enjoy gameday” message it clicked that that may be the case

3. I wanted to test if she was really in auto rejection before I did any damage control, so I sent her a snap on snapchat. Low effort ping with no text. Normally people would send a low effort snap back, but she left me on opened.

I didnt feel like that was enough to conclude auto rejection. So 2 days later I swiped up on a story of her looking good with heart eyes. She’s left me on delivered so far.

Y’all may say she just didnt reply to my message, but this girl was extremely enthusiastic over text. She was almost always the last one to send a message even from the beginning.

Peep: https://flic.kr/p/2p2E4DJ
Idek what to do because if shes in auto rejection, it’s been like 3 days already. The feeling probably soldified

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Bro please stop complicating things.text her to see her availability to hang out

rn you’re overthinking way too much

Because you texted her 2 emojis that aren’t easy to respond to. Then when you finally sent a normal message she responded

not sure how you want her to behave honestly

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What now? I think I was right. Either that or its a value problem (doubt it). Might be a value problem now since i look chasey.
@TomInHo

I honestly dont mind just forgetting about her for a month+ or till I remember again. Imbalance is too large

https://flic.kr/p/2p2SwUb

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Kaida your texts are so difficult to answer to honestly. Doesn’t give her much to emotionally attach to and if you don’t invest a little it’s tough to know where she’s at mentally

Flirt a bit to guage her response

something like…

Her: Classwork
K : Finally locking in I see. But also sounds like something is missing…
Her: What?
K: A charming man to keep you company and give you a pleasant break from the grind

Texts like that will give you an idea where her mind is really at and allow you to plan your next move better

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kaida your texts are so difficult to answer to honestly. Doesn’t give her much to emotionally attach to and if you don’t invest a little it’s tough to know where she’s at mentally

Flirt a bit to guage her response

something like…

Her: Classwork
K : Finally locking in I see. But also sounds like you’re missing a charming man that can put a smile one your face and give you a break from the grind

Texts like that will give you a better ideas where her mind is really at

I get what you mean, but wouldn’t a text like that be too much? Look at how many blue messages I sent compared to hers. She’s also responded with a lot more investment to even lower investment texts from me so I didn’t think it’d be a problem.

Also: She still hasn’t replied. She posted on her story so I know she saw my message.

There was also a moment when I was walking down the sidewalk and I saw her on the bench. Not 100% sure if it was cuz of me but she abruptly stood up and left as I was walking in that direction 🤷🏾‍♂

Might just have to put her on ice for a month

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
I get what you mean, but wouldn’t a text like that be too much? Look at how many blue messages I sent compared to hers. She’s also responded with a lot more investment to even lower investment texts from me so I didn’t think it’d be a problem.

Also: She still hasn’t replied. She posted on her story so I know she saw my message.

There was also a moment when I was walking down the sidewalk and I saw her on the bench. Not 100% sure if it was cuz of me but she abruptly stood up and left as I was walking in that direction 🤷🏾‍♂

Might just have to put her on ice for a month

The point of texts like that is to figure out where she is G… You fucked this girl but are too afraid to show any interest at all? Kinda weird honestly

And you’re always so quick to ice chicks. Being way too aloof. In fact I’m willing to bet you’re super aloof in person too

So why would a girl chase a guy that is aloof in person and aloof over text? Not saying you should be pouring your heart out and be giving her declarations of love but it’s okay to be warm with chicks and show em you dig em a little

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
But anyways… here’s something practical

Text normal and soft close or pitch something to do. If she is skittish about it then playfully call her out so she can voice her real objection

Because you waiting a month to address a problem if it’s really there won’t change much

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Kaida I'd try bantering a bit more on text in general if I were you. Here you are drowning in pussy and you're worried about sending too long of a text or showing too much investment. Now's the time to start playing around and breaking a few rules here and there to see what happens.

Your texting comes across to me as extremely low investment and not that fun. Like this sequence:
'wyd'
'classwork'
'finally locking in'

this is very weak honestly. It doesn't stir up emotions, make her giggle, or just generally hook her attention at all. She's probably in autorejection now because you've fucked already and she's realizing you two have nothing to talk about and so it was probably just a one and done.

Anything would be better than that, even the obvious suspects such as 'bet you'd rather be doing something else ;)'

Put yourself in her shoes and imagine her sitting there bored doing her classwork, what sort of message do you think she would like to get from a guy who's just fucked her?

The seduction is not over, it's never over until you don't want to see her again.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So why would a girl chase a guy that is aloof in person and aloof over text? Not saying you should be pouring your heart out and be giving her declarations of love but it’s okay to be warm with chicks and show em you dig em a little

I’d say I’m fairly warm in person. Maybe I could be warmer but I’m not scared of calling a girl cute and I’m very physical with my affection. I even let her stay the night the first time we fucked and cuddled with her the whole time.

But anyways… here’s something practical

Text normal and soft close or pitch something to do. If she is skittish about it then playfully call her out so she can voice her real objection

I’ll try, but ion know… but I feel like she just may leave me on delivered again. Even though I did fuck already and I shouldnt be so guarded with my investment, there is still a point where it becomes chasing, right?

Or am I just being paranoid again

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
I’d say I’m fairly warm in person. Maybe I could be warmer but I’m not scared of calling a girl cute and I’m very physical with my affection. I even let her stay the night the first time we fucked and cuddled with her the whole time.

I’ll try, but ion know… but I feel like she just may leave me on delivered again. Even though I did fuck already and I shouldnt be so guarded with my investment, there is still a point where it becomes chasing, right?

Or am I just being paranoid again

Your post sex texts were weak AF. You’re being paranoid and to be honest if someone texted me like you always so dull I’ll leave them on delivered a lot too

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your post sex texts were weak AF. You’re being paranoid and to be honest if someone texted me like you always so dull I’ll leave them on delivered a lot too

Ok so how do I make the switch now that I’ve sent all those texts? Restarting the convo may be weird, and just suggesting a meet may seem tone deaf.

Or should I just do it anyway to see where her head is

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Okay so you need to shift your way of texting a bit. Before you send messages ask yourself…

Did my text make it easy for her to respond back or give her more things to bring up?

Did I ask questions that elicit a real response?

Did I leave intrigue bait for her to latch unto and ask me questions?

Did I message in a way that makes it easy for her to ask me out?

because i can tell when u trying way 2 hard to do low investment texting

like wit all d lower caps and no punctuation like me here

2 much of 1ting gets borng fst

So wait a day or 2. Then send her a message to restart the conversation and begin light fun banter. Don’t be afraid to flirt to test waters and invest a bit more

Soft close to gauge her receptiveness and take it from there

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay so you need to shift your way of texting a bit. Before you send messages ask yourself…

Did my text make it easy for her to respond back or give her more things to bring up?

Did I ask questions that elicit a real response?

Did I leave intrigue bait for her to latch unto and ask me questions?

Did I message in a way that makes it
easy for her to ask me out?

because i can tell when u trying way 2 hard to do low investment texting

like wit all d lower caps and no punctuation like me here

2 much of 1ting gets borng fst

So wait a day or 2. Then send her a message to restart the conversation and begin light fun banter. Don’t be afraid to flirt to test waters and invest a bit more

Soft close to gauge her receptiveness and take it from there

Gotchu bro. Thank you.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another notch down ✍🏾Thats 8 bodies now. I wasnt even really trying to have sex with no new ppl this week lol. Just kind of happened

Not 100% a cold approach. She saw my instagram and we texted a bit before she saw me in person by pure chance. Just chatted and flirted with her for a bit before I left the conversation.

Then an hour later I open a message on snapchat from her saying “come to my dorm after boxing for a room tour” lol. Easy smash.

Probably my best performance - she said she lost count of how many times she came. I’m getting better 😄. Thank you Daniel Rose

>