Legend of King Kaida

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whew! Got a date planned every day for the next four days :) Most I’ve had in a week is like 1-2

I converted 4/5 of the instagrams I’ve gotten recently. And the 1/5 was an incredibly attention seeking girl with a boyfriend who removed him off her profile as soon as I started texting her lol. Brought him up as soon as I mentioned meeting up

Overall becoming a lot more confident in my converting numbers to dates now. Next step is converting dates to isolations

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another Cold Approach / Instagram Lay yesterday as the school years coming to an end. Thats 15 on campus so far.

I cant even lie though I feel like a woman sometimes, in the way that these girls just be leaving after sex even though I want to see them again. Out of all 15 I’ve only had like 3 I’ve fucked more than twice. And even those ended after like a month. 15 lays on campus and no ongoing relationships to show for it is crazy.

I’ve never really been the hollow hookup type either. When I was newer to this it hurt a lot more but now its still like damn you just gon leave like that? Lets actually like have a relationship or something lmao.

I think my goal all along was to get that emotional investment from women, and sex was just one of the ways I was trying to get it. Looks like I have a shit ton of work to do in that regard. I might get a gctv subscription for their content on conversation and connection building

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another Cold Approach / Instagram Lay yesterday as the school years coming to an end. Thats 15 on campus so far.

I cant even lie though I feel like a woman sometimes, in the way that these girls just be leaving after sex even though I want to see them again. Out of all 15 I’ve only had like 3 I’ve fucked more than twice. And even those ended after like a month. 15 lays on campus and no ongoing relationships to show for it is crazy.

I’ve never really been the hollow hookup type either. When I was newer to this it hurt a lot more but now its still like damn you just gon leave like that? Lets actually like have a relationship or something lmao.

I think my goal all along was to get that emotional investment from women, and sex was just one of the ways I was trying to get it. Looks like I have a shit ton of work to do in that regard. I might get a gctv subscription for their content on conversation and connection building
Man, I wish I had your problems, hahaha.

I get it though... I've never had much problems converting girls to girlfriends after sex. Not with all of them but maybe like 30-50%.

Do you actually cuddle them afterwards? Girls love that. Hold them in your arms, carress them... talk to them softly in their ear... stuff like that.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Linking this thread to reference my growth. Feeling much better about the whole thing.

I wouldn't be suprised if I fuck like 2-3 more girls here in the coming weeks lol. I have a few girls lined up that I'm feeling good about and my attainability game is getting better. I see them chasing after me without fear of rejection now.

All i need now is to master deep diving and conversations and I'm on the way to really get good.

ZenRising

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just been skimming through your journal and, holy shit, you've made a ton of progress... leaps and bounds and then some.. well done!

>