Lobo - Sexiest Man Alive

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How’d you nail down the sexy walk?
I looked at this video and tried to emulate them. First I tried number one which oozes sprezzatura and dominance, but then I noticed I just intimitated everyone a little too much. That walk leans on the masculine side and as you've seen, I'm a tall, relatively muscular black guy, which already makes me look passively masculine and dominant. Put the two together and its a off putting.

Then I tried to emulate number two which the distinguishing feature is the foot placement being one in front of the other as if you were walking a tight rope. Also swaying shoulders and arms a bit more dramatically. This makes you look like an inverted triangle as you walk which is sexy, number 1 is kinda like this but less so, more blockey.

But yea i think the first step is realizing what walk suits you which will likely require testing.

Next, I practice, practice, practice. Right now I'm near the end of concious competence with the walk(mine isn't exactly like his btw but inspired from that)

But first i practice in my home, on the streets and then whenever I'm out gaming.

But general guidelines that i follow for any high value walk is:

Posture: good posture is key, open chest, shoulders back a bit. You can visualize how a roman emporer would walk around his common people... completely confident, self assured, and relaxed(don't be stiff)

Walk length: long stride length makes you look unhurried even when moving quickly. I like to think geometrically with this and try to strike at about a little less than 35-40 degrees.

Hands: depends on the walk you are doing. But with my hands are a little less than parrallel with my legs bending at the elbow(elbow does move a little forward and back though)

Shoulder sway: again based on walk, but you are in rythm with your legs.

Head: chin parralel to ground and look somewhere in front of you. It can move a bit as you move, depends walk. This also helps you focus on using periphery and low a.r and I noticed more ioi and ai when I'm "not" looking for them.

Hips don't sway , try to minimize it, it looks toooo feminine

One thing i do differently though is I dont put their serious expression on my face. I think they do that to keep attention on the clothes.

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
University Menace

The university season is finally upon us… The deserted, arid campuses, libraries, and classrooms will now be an overflowing oasis of hot babes seeking exciting experiences and carnal release. There's something different this time, however… a fluttering and inspiring feeling.. almost overpowered by an insatiable, diabolical lust. Lust for tight wetness, for knowledge, for growth...

For a vision.

A man that can stray from the bounds of bland normality, redefine the impossible, and wield irresistible influence over anyone that he meets.

Anytime. Anywhere.

I've learned so much since starting this journal that it's hard for me to believe I am the same person. From the person breaking into a sweat just thinking about approaching, to the person elated by fumbling through an opener, through a mind-shattering revelation, frivolous mistakes, curious experimentation, loss of motivation and ensuing stagnation(i relapsed back into wow)... to hopeful return, to another 3 weeks wasted in a digital world, to a return seemingly blessed by the seduction gods, and... most recently, a complete rebirth.

It's been a RIDE. My mindset has shifted completely and I don't even know what's impossible anymore. Now that I look back, however, most of my improvement happened really recently... I wasted a good month doing nothing. Wish I could get that time back but that is a thought in futility, we must act in the now. We can't change the past or the future, we can only make the most of this very second, right now.

Each second is the opportunity to take a step in the right direction... to walk this path... to be whoever we want to be.

This is a liberating reality.. once we break the chains imprisoning us to the phantoms of who we think we are and the rules we force ourselves to play by, limitless opportunity and potential await.

I can't say that I'm there yet, but I've tasted this freedom and its ability to make you grab life by the horns and its peerless shamelessness is truly intoxicating.

But enough about the past... we live in the now, and right now, university babes sing a harmonious symphony for me to fuck them.

Special thanks to @Lofty, @Kvothe, @Skills, @Dreamer, @fog, teevster/bacchus/gunwitch, devilicious' journal and skippy's journal.

We've come a long way but still got a long way to go.

Let's get it.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I looked at this video and tried to emulate them. First I tried number one which oozes sprezzatura and dominance, but then I noticed I just intimitated everyone a little too much. That walk leans on the masculine side and as you've seen, I'm a tall, relatively muscular black guy, which already makes me look passively masculine and dominant. Put the two together and its a off putting.

Then I tried to emulate number two which the distinguishing feature is the foot placement being one in front of the other as if you were walking a tight rope. Also swaying shoulders and arms a bit more dramatically. This makes you look like an inverted triangle as you walk which is sexy, number 1 is kinda like this but less so, more blockey.

But yea i think the first step is realizing what walk suits you which will likely require testing.

Next, I practice, practice, practice. Right now I'm near the end of concious competence with the walk(mine isn't exactly like his btw but inspired from that)

But first i practice in my home, on the streets and then whenever I'm out gaming.

But general guidelines that i follow for any high value walk is:

Posture: good posture is key, open chest, shoulders back a bit. You can visualize how a roman emporer would walk around his common people... completely confident, self assured, and relaxed(don't be stiff)

Walk length: long stride length makes you look unhurried even when moving quickly. I like to think geometrically with this and try to strike at about a little less than 35-40 degrees.

Hands: depends on the walk you are doing. But with my hands are a little less than parrallel with my legs bending at the elbow(elbow does move a little forward and back though)

Shoulder sway: again based on walk, but you are in rythm with your legs.

Head: chin parralel to ground and look somewhere in front of you. It can move a bit as you move, depends walk. This also helps you focus on using periphery and low a.r and I noticed more ioi and ai when I'm "not" looking for them.

Hips don't sway , try to minimize it, it looks toooo feminine

One thing i do differently though is I dont put their serious expression on my face. I think they do that to keep attention on the clothes.

Good post but yeah model walking is not ideal, cause the model walking is design for the face to look fierce with attitude cause they are being constantly photograph(also they were walking a bit fast) check out this video lobo and the part 2

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re-lay with HB #2 from two botched escalations
Early Saturday morning I was invited by the chode in a social circle I was in last year to go to a party he was throwing in his new rented house. I find it funny because he specifically told me to not do "my typical fuck shit" and to "be chill." Does he even know who I am?

I show up to his party and the only girl there is HB#2 from two botched escalation wearing a top that reveals her bountiful cleavage and short shorts for her toned ass and legs. She looked different than when I last saw her... a lot more refined. If she was hot before, now she is a certified bad bitch. And there's like 5 dudes trying to talk to her like she's a celebrity but she sees me coming in and we make eye contact above the crowd. I just got here, but I can already feel that it's on. I slowly walk over to the group and start chatting with some of the guys and at some point "my legs start to get tired" so I reposition myself to the laundry machine right next to HB and when I see I have her attention, I open with...

"you know... I've got to say.. this is one of the most lively parties I've seen here at (school name)... you can just feel the overflowing energy and vibes in this basement. Reminds me of a frat rager"

said with tongue in cheek as this was obviously the lamest party ever, but she giggles and hooks shortly after. The sexual vibe is good and I can feel her getting melted, and I think the sexual tension is already there, because I actually took her virginity last year, and I still might be the only guy to fill her up, so this definitely boosts my social frame and if she were to think of that passionate night we had, she might even arouse herself.

So we talk a bit more and banter, nothing juicy at this point, but I can see she's hooked as the other guys can't even lay a finger on me. They tried to interject but I just oozed frame control and they shut themselves up and got on their phones like good boys. I then go "to explore" another area of the basement which was secluded from the other room and she followed and I framed her as my bodyguard, ready to protect me if anything spooky happens.

we find an old couch and I remove the dust on it and we both sit there together in the dark. The sexual tension is ripe and I haven't really said anything. I believe at this point I lead a conversation into anti asd frames, discretion, and a little bit of sex talk.... but then... one of my fucking roommates comes in and asks for a charger??? like what the fuck? Liminality is broken but I just seem unfazed. The girl goes to help him find the charger. And this is actually one thing I notice throughout the night, the girl is obviously very attracted to me but the main obstacle was the other dudes getting her to do dumb shit and making the pull exponentially harder.

So after my roommate comes and asks for a charger she goes upstairs which causes a whole clusterfuck of problems. I think I could have pulled like 5 minutes after if he didn't come, but after the charger stuff she got dragged around the house playing uno or some shit.

At this point, other girls came and there were now like 10 girls and 5 guys who can't talk to girls... and then there's me trying to run a jealousy plot line.
So I position myself near one of the girls without making much eye contact and look over my shoulder and say

"hey there :)
"how's your night going"

immediately 3 girls turn to me and ask me "where is the party"
because this really is NOT a party lol. The 5 dudes aren't even in the basement. They all got high on weed and were upstairs, so it was basically me and 10 girls downstairs. Now... if I had exceptional skills maybe something interesting could have happened on that basement... but for now we work the social proof and jealousy plot as HB#2 in standing nearby and I can feel her gaze. I consider this punishment for breaking the bubble earlier.

"not sure... I was told there was going to be a rager here... but I think more people will be coming later" (i can already tell these girls want to leave)

"but you know, why do we come to parties if not to have fun and meet new and interesting people? If you take a look around... I say we have all we need to get this party started."

then they start asking me social frame questions like "are you a sophomore" and I ask them "do you really think I'm a sophomore?"
and then they guess that I'm a senior but that they've never seen me before. I then look to a hot babe next to me and whisper in her ear "don't tell those girls but... what If I don't even go to this school" and she giggles a bit and says you're lying I don't believe you.

we talk more and get to a high point and then I just leave and go back to HB#2 who is now alone again. There are now two options for the night as I can feel the other HB's gaze as I talk to HB#2.

I reopen HB#2 and say "you know... I find it really interesting, that someone would throw a party and not even be there for it"
she says "yea I don't know what's going on"

and then I tell her to look around the room just to see how all of the girls and now a couple of guys here... they're all looking for something... something fun and interesting, but how none of them are really doing anything to get what it is that they want.. they just hope someone takes action for them"

I then motion my eyes to exhibit A, "you see that guy right there? how he's awkwardly dancing in front of those girls. Everyone in this room consciously or unconsciously understands that he wants to get in a conversation with one of those girls.... but for some reason, he won't do it"

"maybe he's scared... worried about getting rejected. But can you see how much that fear is helping him right now? He wants to do something... but he won't do it... and for what? Some future projection that might not even happen? What if he were to just strike up a casual conversation and talk to one of those girls... who knows how his and her night might end ;)"

she then says "yea who knows ;)"

but I don't think it's just that guy who has this kind of problem... I feel like most of the people in this room are scared to get what they want. Like Idk if you noticed but there's that girl to my 9 staring at me, but won't come over and say hi?"

she says "lobo you need to chill what are you doing to these girls"

"I honestly don't know... I just come to have a good time just like anyone else" :cool:

I then go back to that topic of people wanting to do something and not do it. I really need to review the 25 sots or maybe even write up new ones as not going to lie I was mad rusty on them and they didn't flow out as I would have liked. But we go on that topic and I say we miss out on opportunities right in front of us(while self pointing) when we get caught up in our heads instead of being present in the moment, and listening to our feelings and instincts which are there for a reason, right?

I then go into a anti asd frame saying that we hesitate sometimes because we are scared about what other people think. Like for example, I've noticed at this college that there are many people especially girls who have these strong sexual desires that feel very real, but they never act on them for fear of being seen as a slut... which is just ridiculous isn't it? Why are people judging others for wanting to express their sexual desire... Think about it, you and I... we wouldn't be right here, right now, having this chill conversation in this basement, if it wasn't for something as natural as sex. Like your parents at one point had these powerful desires and acted on them... and now.. here you are :) listening to me ;)

If anything, "I feel like sex is as natural to being human as being alive is itself... its at the very core of everything. Like have you seen that pyramid of needs on psychology? well guess what... it technically has sex on the third row but... you wouldn't have needs to begin with if we weren't having sex... so I think it should be at the very bottom haha"

at this point she's turned slightly away from me but in a seductive way. I'm talking from behind her grazing her ass cheeks and talking into her neck/ ear area.

I then communicate discretion again and when the sexual tension gets really ripe I notice all the girls leaving and use this as an opportunity to pull while doing the finger technique and say "it seems like this party is dying... and there's not much we can do to save it.. how about we leave as well.. I know a place with better drinks and AC ;)"

but the girl wants to stay ffs. I didn't know this at the time but the chode guy that invited me actually drove 4 fucking hours to pick this girl up in new jersey and bring her to the school. what the actual fuck. So now the girl is saying that she'd feel like a bad friend for leaving. I then pace her on it and then reframe saying "yea... you are such a sweet person for trying to help him with this party... and putting others first... but let me ask you something... when was the last time that you put yourself first... did the things that you really, really wanted to do(self point). Don't you think that you deserve to do all of the fun and enjoyable things you really want to do? I could see she was getting into a semi trance as I was also feather touching her with my index finger and had a finger in her neck. (i got to say though, the escalation didn't feel as smooth as exhibitionists but it was more than enough). Except, the chode pulls up wanting to play uno again, breaks her from the trance and spices in a little FSC so i go into social mode and go when she goes to play.

but basically

the next 2 fucking hours

from 12-2

is just her feeling bad for leaving, and me trying to reframe.

at one point one of her friends that I know facetimes her and I basically take over her phone and start talking to her while walking to the basement steps which are secluded, HB follows. and I spend the last 45 minutes prior to pulling talking to this girl for the purpose of making me and my girl a ghost to all the guys in the house. Mid call I was escalating with her friend on the phone, but the camera on me. I think the girl found this really hot and she was VERY horny.

Near the end chode comes in and says some retarded as shit trying to make me lose frame

"wait lobo... i just realized something... You said you don't drink but you give the girls you're with drinks all the time... aren't you like a serial rapist?"

I look at the girl like what the fuck

"what do you mean? I don't give girls drinks and I don't force them to do anything. They drink because they want to. I don't drink because I don't want to. I'm not their dad who's going to tell them what they can't do, and I never and never will risk myself for a girl that isn't 100% there at that moment with me regardless.

my tone made him seem super uncalibrated and awkward because he was. He then asked if we wanted to play some game with the group but I just held frame and later on the girl was like thank god we didn't go because the game is very boring.

I then escalate a bit on the girl to where shes horny again and say "hey, lets go. this place is dead and there's nothing you or I could do to fix it"

she then says she's going to tell the chode and I think all I could do here is pray he doesn't fuck me over, which he EASILY could. Girls are so silly smh.

But yea it's 2 am so it's late anyway and she comes and we leave through the back door. She's like I can't walk through here I'm wearing slides (as there is a lot of grass everywhere) so I say, no problem and just princess carry here over it all. She drops her slides and I'm doing squats with her lmao. Those summer workouts paying off she's like 160 pounds. But I basically carry her halfway to my house until I get gassed. Like panting and shit and I'm still sore today. I really pushed it to the limit haha, we were both having fun in the moment. At one point she said that she was cold so I took off my shirt and gave it to her, and I looked pretty ripped after that pump from lifting her up lol. Also my dorm advisors were awake on the top floor and saw me with the girl shirtless which was funny, I was like "hey how are you :)" like nothing was happening.

get to my apartment dorm, show her around, and into the room we go, which has the vibe lights already on and my lavender/ vanilla scented aromatherapy mist.

We're sitting on my bed and I create a liminal space with verbals, sexual vibe/eye contact. I believe I was talking about release and how instead of holding in these powerful emotions.. we should just let them all out and enjoy them as much as we can.

loftys seductive sounds in the background(lowkey really good for the vibe)

start kissing and do lots of foreplay, like her pussy and everything. Not going to lie tho, my sex game lowkey is atrocious. I need to read the david shade manual. I also had severe sensitivity when fucking her. Like 2 strokes and I'm about to bust. and it does not help that she is ridiculously tight. My pc exercises helped me stay in for a bit longer than a minute but i had to pull away and start fingering her. I also did not put my condom on so I did that too. I honestly need to stop going raw( I ended up buying this girl plan B today. I never came inside of her but it's still just so risky). my fingers did the job though but only after like an hour lol, I came inside the condom and fingered her immediately after and I noticed what really worked was the come hither motion will hitting her clit somehow. 30 minutes later (hand tired as fuck) she's losing it. Legit looks fucking possessed. Almost falling off my bed and shit. It was a sight. Although I liked this result I want to spend MUUUUCH less time getting there. She is relatively inexperienced so maybe that was a cause.

had bedroom talk and she slept on me. I could not sleep at all though :(. I want the girl to go back to her place but I also want fuck buddies this year so I don't know how to handle these situations. Def need the oxytocin doing its thing to get repeat sex however and skin to skin can do that.

Wake up the next morning and buy the plan B while making sure she actually takes it lol.

was a fun outing, I think we have a happy customer.

But I need to review the SOT's again and also read the david shade stuff on sex.

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
School has a relatively small population size (less than 10,000) so LOTS of social circles here and 80% of chicks are usually walking around with groups. Most girls also go into their hookup mode when going to frats at the end of the week where they will be more aggressive with ioi and AI. I think this also reduces iois and AIs in the middle of the week. For these reasons, I need to think of a good strategy...

I also live in an apartment with 3 other guys. The dorm advisor seems chill so we could throw parties that aren't too crazy. The only problem would be finding hot girls. The roommates aren't the coolest guys and I was a lone wolf all of last year--one night stands with most girls (so not a lot of receptive hot girls on my phone right now). Will need to re-read the woman cloud article by Bacchus. Right now, I'm thinking my process with girls would be to try to SDL/SNL them, if not possible, grab their contact and invite them to a dorm party later in the week. Would have to figure out a good time though, not sure if being in direct competition with the frats is the best move. Also considering developing my instagram to DHV and showcase these dorm parties.

Also, is approaching a group of students feasible? They all seem a bit cliquey, around 3-4 people in size, and are often mixed. I believe the big groups will die down as time progresses and people find social stability in the school, but if they don't, I might have to approach groups with a focus on sprezzatura.

I've also been really busy these last few days with friends and school, so haven't put much time into seduction. Being social is very time-consuming, and I much rather prefer the liberty of being a lone wolf, so I'll likely go into ghost mode on my friends. As for school work, I'll admit, I've been a bit sluggish and haven't made the most of my time, but that changes now.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interaction from two days ago(I've been so busy with schoolwork that I haven't had the opportunity to journal this)

Blonde bombshell from class eye-fucking me across the classroom. We hold eye contact for like 4 sec and she's smiling under her mask.

After class, I catch up to her and open over the shoulder with a light tap to the side with my forearm. (I'm 50% sure she noticed me walking up, which would be BAD... but not sure)

"Hey there :)"
"You can't look at me like that without saying hello"

She giggles and starts to explain herself

I say its ok… (got her to stop)"i just figured you're the type of girl who's confident in her own skin and I respect that"

Although I wish instead said
"I just figured you're the type of girl who's confident in her own skin and I respect that. The kind who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it(while forcing a liminal bubble)"
oh well, next time...

so we start talking but my frame jujitsu has been pretty weak since I got to school... just haven't had time to review/develop new sot's that are specifically resonante with university girls.

So the conversation basically reverted to solid fundamentals(warm eye contact, voice tone, posture) while keeping the conversation natural.
She said she just transferred here so I tried to pace her on what she might be feeling, being new in a university with so many interesting people. And how meeting one is as easy as just stopping for a moment and saying hi. She agreed and contributed her own perspective, which I don't remember but it was a productive one.
I then pressed on a topic which was the grading curve that our professor mentioned in class and how it set us up to be enemies, competing for grades. I then said, wouldn't it be much better if we could just be friends, and help each other out instead of fighting with each other.

This framing might have inadvertently suggested to her that I want to be friends with her?? not sure.
The vibe was still good though and she is touching me a good amount.

Then come some social frame bombs that I need to work through.

First, she asks what grade I'm in. I was thinking she was a sophomore or something but she's actually a junior. I say I'm a sophomore which while the girl will play it off like its chill, subconsciously my social frame definitely took a hit. I can see her perspective and banging a junior or senior is much more attractive than banging a sophomore(or anyone your junior).

After that, she asks me if I'm in a frat, to which I say no. Here, I can see my social frame nose dive just off the subtle changes in her energy haha. I misread her vibe when answering, I think she would have really liked it if I was in a frat as well, although I'm certain I can give girls experiences far better than what they can find with their typical frat bro wielding infinite social proof with barely functional "it's just confidence(ie alcohol)" game.
But this is a learning opportunity of what to NOT do.

So here I will take the time to think up a strategy for these social frame bombs, suggestions are appreciated

from lofty
HB: "What year are you"
Lobo: "wait what year are you??"
Hb:"says year"
Lobo: "oh wow I'm the same :)"

if she presses you can get her to invest by telling her to ask you very nicely and then thread redirect.
HB: "Are you in a frat/What frat are you in"
Lobo: "why do you want to know?"
HB: *because status makes me horny*
Lobo: "hmm... I'll tell you what frat I'm in... but only if you ask me.. very nicely" (create liminality)
Hb: "please daddy"
Lobo:" you know... one thing I've noticed about frats is that they have this ability to bring all sorts of people together and having a really good time where you can let go of all the stress you've built up throughout the week and let yourself be free for the weekend. Have you noticed, how throughout the week it can almost feel like a slog as you get buried in work and don't have much of an opportunity to unwind and socialize?

hopefully, this will get her to stop asking as I attempt to pace her. I don't know what I would do if they are really persistent.

And as for the interaction with the Blonde Bombshell, we banter a bit and she touches me a bit and I number closed her as I had to head to a class, although I'm not sure if I seeded a date.

I put my number in her phone and did the "hey cutie ;)" thing
and I later responded with "hey hb, hope the rest of the day treats you well ;)"

No response. yikes

I think I'm going to trash the hey cutie thing... or maybe it's one of those things that only works when you have a solid social frame and she has good reasons to justify finding you attractive. Will have to test... but as for now, I will leave it for when I have a good social frame, as the same thing happened with what I thought was a really good set during thunderstorm game.

Although I did just see her while walking back from a class(she noticed me first) and we had a brief conversation. She seemed to have good energy, but I feel like she is slotting me as a friend due to the weak social frame, but I'm actually not worried about being in the friend zone. All it takes is one liminal bubble laced with a sexual vibe(and I always have a sexual vibe through my voice and warm eye contact). I actually think it's impossible for anyone doing SECT to be in the friend zone for long, it doesn't make sense. The girl will get wet.

Also some useful observations

Liminality
Earlier I was in class with my management prof. While making points he likes to call on someone and put the pressure/spotlight on them as he explains his point. Earlier, he picked me and I wanted to practice rock-solid frame control(so I don't break eye contact and don't fidget and have super relaxed body language) and what ended up happening was that we each held razor-sharp eye contact for 8 seconds or so as he was making his point.
I definitely felt the pressure as this guy wasn't even blinking, and I would do relaxed belly breathing to dissipate the pressure. In this moment, however, while breathing like that and focusing on his eyes and his message, I felt like everything around my peripherals came to a blur. Like I was in an empty room with him lecturing to just me. I believe this to be what liminality feels like.

Complements
Earlier today I noticed something which might prove useful.

If someone gives you a compliment and you repeat it back to them with an inquisitive tone and look, they will go into detail, invest more, and maybe even compliment again.

For example, a girl earlier today told me that I'm smart and tall (obvious ioi) and then I said "I'm smart?" And she said like yea you have to be really smart just by the way you carry yourself and I mean you did get into this school, to which I responded "ah.. so you must be really smart too." This girl is in my class however, not sure how to handle it. Also just barely in HB territory so might just toss it.
But I did get her to compliment me more and qualify her compliment with very minimal effort.

I should have more time as this week approaches its end to practice game. I want to think up some productive frames and paces for the university when I get the chance. And also remember my answers to those social frame bombs

Lobo

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Some notes to consider from last outing.

If a transition phase gets interrupted by a cockblock... it seems to have a greater impact than if you were still in between a transition phase. I figure its because the girl subconsciously or consciously understands the transition and is still not 100% in it. Which makes an interruption more costly.

Need to seriously work on my dick game haha. Cant quite make girls cum with my dick.\

Need to read bacchus' post here on different female fantasies so I can strike with more precision

Also need to handle competition better. Will be more vicious next time. Wrote some examples in the LR

what i did well though was lying, setting productive frames, hooking every set, and staying IN THE GAME, and not surrendering after a couple of big cockblocks.

Onto the next.

Also, I met with the head of security from the bar I pulled from last night while grabbing a sandwich with my friend(who has game potential) and we basically both charmed the fuck out of him. And like 30 minutes into our conversation(long line) he revealed that he was the head of security and that he could get us in easily anytime after asking for my age. I told him i was 20 so he knows I'm underage. I'm actually 19 so I still lied but whatever haha.

and one last thing. I will be taking a beginner's dose of shrooms tomorrow... so if you never hear from me again... know that I will miss all of you...;)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Some notes to consider from last outing.

If a transition phase gets interrupted by a cockblock... it seems to have a greater impact than if you were still in between a transition phase. I figure its because the girl subconsciously or consciously understands the transition and is still not 100% in it. Which makes an interruption more costly.

Need to seriously work on my dick game haha. Cant quite make girls cum with my dick.\

Need to read bacchus' post here on different female fantasies so I can strike with more precision

Also need to handle competition better. Will be more vicious next time. Wrote some examples in the LR

what i did well though was lying, setting productive frames, hooking every set, and staying IN THE GAME, and not surrendering after a couple of big cockblocks.

Onto the next.

Also, I met with the head of security from the bar I pulled from last night while grabbing a sandwich with my friend(who has game potential) and we basically both charmed the fuck out of him. And like 30 minutes into our conversation(long line) he revealed that he was the head of security and that he could get us in easily anytime after asking for my age. I told him i was 20 so he knows I'm underage. I'm actually 19 so I still lied but whatever haha.

and one last thing. I will be taking a beginner's dose of shrooms tomorrow... so if you never hear from me again... know that I will miss all of you...;)
did you befriend the cockblocks win them over? cockblocks will most of the time happen are you talking cockblock or competition? competition is a bit tricky depending on the situation, but basically you have to game people/other girls close to the target and ignore the target, while the competition bores her and they tend to come back(i read what you were trying to do, also good dancers have top value in club at times).... Are you eating the women out orally, are you talking talking during sex (look at nikko lay report)..... Read sex god by rose, read this post and field test..... Good sex is super important for return customer, also get a hatachi toy as insurance, this is the one i have...

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
did you befriend the cockblocks win them over?
With the biggest cockblock(hbitaly) i notably did not win the over on my side and the frame was actually set up as me being opposing to their girls night plan. Perhaps instead of being involved in the argument like I was, I could have forseen that the girl I was with liked me enough to where a venue swap wouldn't be a problem (also my place is like 2 min from that venue WTF LOBO). Def should have took on a different frame there could have easily fucked that girl from there.

competition is a bit tricky depending on the situation, but basically you have to game people/other girls close to the target and ignore the target, while the competition bores her and they tend to come back(i read what you were trying to do, also good dancers have top value in club at times)
Yea for sure tricky. I tried the game other people strat and that usually works and i thought it would work here as it felt like a golden hook before the wildcard drunk guy during a transition phase. Only problem was salsa guy wasnt a normal dude... surprisingly he wasn't there at the second bar and instead she was grinding on this really attractive white dude... so still no game(cant just rub dhv stacks forever)
Are you eating the women out orally, are you talking talking during sex (look at nikko lay report)..... Read sex god by rose, read this post and field test..... Good sex is super important for return customer, also get a hatachi toy as insurance, this is the one i have...
I am eating out the girls but I feel like its innefective and it makes me not like doing it. Also i know about the clit BUT i cant find the exact part of it. I know that it should be on the upper edge so i just rub around there. As for the sex talk, I do do it, but I feel like I can do more. And i will check those resources ty for sharing

Also thinking of just buying a vibrator and having it easy, what are your thoughts on this?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
With the biggest cockblock(hbitaly) i notably did not win the over on my side and the frame was actually set up as me being opposing to their girls night plan. Perhaps instead of being involved in the argument like I was, I could have forseen that the girl I was with liked me enough to where a venue swap wouldn't be a problem (also my place is like 2 min from that venue WTF LOBO). Def should have took on a different frame there could have easily fucked that girl from there.

Yea for sure tricky. I tried the game other people strat and that usually works and i thought it would work here as it felt like a golden hook before the wildcard drunk guy during a transition phase. Only problem was salsa guy wasnt a normal dude... surprisingly he wasn't there at the second bar and instead she was grinding on this really attractive white dude... so still no game(cant just rub dhv stacks forever)

I am eating out the girls but I feel like its innefective and it makes me not like doing it. Also i know about the clit BUT i cant find the exact part of it. I know that it should be on the upper edge so i just rub around there. As for the sex talk, I do do it, but I feel like I can do more. And i will check those resources ty for sharing

Also thinking of just buying a vibrator and having it easy, what are your thoughts on this?
Yeah you should have befriended the group and stay in set and go with them, you don't always need to isolate most of the time i stay in set till eventually me and her are isolated, that is how it mostly happens in night game...

no vibrator 99% of players use the Hitachi and a lot of women use something called the pocket rocket the original is the only thing I recommend, i explain the advantage of pocket rocket here .... Vibrator could be over the top, and this is to be used after you are with her for a while never at the beginning...

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills

I'm looking into the hitachi massager and it looks like it would help the girl relax and sink into powerful orgasms. I'm curious tho, how do you use it and how would you say it helps your seductions?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills

I'm looking into the hitachi massager and it looks like it would help the girl relax and sink into powerful orgasms. I'm curious tho, how do you use it and how would you say it helps your seductions?
Bro! you should NOT use a vibrator, the goal is to use your natural sexual skills, but what i was saying is as the last resort use vibrators, bd did a good beginners guide on the vibrators here

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bro! you should NOT use a vibrator, the goal is to use your natural sexual skills, but what i was saying is as the last resort use vibrators, bd did a good beginners guide on the vibrators here
i see haha. I will read sex god and love bombardment when I get the time

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You know... I've been thinking.. and I've realized that I'm seriously behind on some other parts of my life, especially the professional.

With that said, I'll be taking a lot of time to get that nailed out this semester, time which will likely remove from seduction.. to the point where lays will be unintentional.

I will still be working on fundamentals, body presence, and maybe some articles here and there, however.. it's just that I have more to gain by diverting my focus elsewhere for the moment.

Adios ;)

For ease

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Something interesting happened on the subway today on the way back from NY with the fam.

I was wearing a black mask so i looked like a bandit.

I noticed a cutie in front of me,
A blonde bombshell most guys rave about. Blue-eyed European.

I wanted to try something new with how sprezzaturatic I was feeling after I bought my black cowboy hat for 18 bones at HM(that place is the shit btw)

She seemed to be with her boyfriend but that thought was drowned in nonchalance

Once I noticed that there was a potentially attractive girl in front of me,
I slowly shifted my eyes from lofty's journal(highly recommend. You can learn 90% of all game on there srsly)and started from her shoes like I just noticed her. And then slowly panned up, soaking her in as if I could fuck her if I wanted to. I got a good look at her thighs and then crotch area as I slowly move up her chest, and stopped at her neck for a second and a half. If I could describe how it felt and how I think SHE felt it, it would be like I was undressing her in my mind, but somehow still not creepy.

I believe being extremely low effort, and casually defiant of basic social principles made it so i could get away with this and spike the fuck out of her.

As I was nearing her face, I could tell she was struggling to keep her eyes straight. It seemed like I was putting a healthy dosage of pressure on her and her eyes were darting around. Like she was a bit confused as to why she felt so into it, even though I was shamelessly checking her out.
She's likely feeling massive cognitive dissonance as I type this now at my home.

I normally don't have that effect on girls that hot unless I'm in god mode, but I think the devil may care vibe I had today, and the super relaxed eye contact, told her more than a thousand words of who I am and more specifically, what dirty things I can do to her.
Even after the fact, she was giving me iois the entire train ride. And I checked her out a second time and this time she tried to hold eye contact and immediately looked down. Something about submissive girls makes me cream I swear. Flash thoughts of gently, yet powerfully taking her by the throat and relieving her of her soul flooded my mind. I thought I was about to bust right there.
I noticed her shifting around a bunch, crossing her legs, fixing her hair, and the boyfriend started to notice. It was kinda funny.

I looked to the side of the subway, and she mirrored me. Fixed up her hair a bit more and had her body turned right to mine.

Such a powerful effect from such a minuscule amount of energy used. Marvelous.

The boyfriend then blocked line of sight with his body, by putting himself in front of her(she was on wall side.) LMAO.
I completely bodied two people by moving slowly and trying the least with my eye contact.

His girl was soaked and he was scared.

I put the black cowboy hat on to signal my dominance(lol. Im actually in love with this hat rn)and looked at a 45° angle to the right and she was just glued to me.

It's actually crazy what you can do with body language. I just tried to be as sprezzaturatic as possible with my vibe, reactions, and especially eye contact. I was using that look that was so relaxed it was half psychopath half I'll tear your pussy to shreds. I need to field test this more but I think we're onto something BIG. Something I started this journal to do. Absolute control over female desire at the casual call of my fingertips.

One thing is crystal clear though, I need to get the fuck out of dodge.

My lust is dripping out of me. I need my own place pronto.

I'll make june 24th my D-day. I constantly have vivid thoughts of shredding pussy these days. I don't think I can last much longer.

Have you ever heard of the grandma effect?

It's real

….

• • • – – – • • •

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like to take Sundays off for reflection and today I did something I'm honestly surprised I haven't done yet given how much I think about improving.

I'm sharing this because I think it's something everyone should be doing if they have a goal they want to conquer, and perhaps one of you might relate or have insight into what I'll note here.

I'm calling it a Weakness Audit.

Take the time to look over the past week or month and think about every little thing you do that is holding you back from reaching your ultimate goals.

I think this has some grave consequences because much of who you are now(your fears, your wants, your hopes, your mental realities) have a lot to do with what you've reinforced with your previous actions, thoughts, and emotional states.

Therefore, by auditing you get to have a birds-eye view of some of the things that influence your decision making and therefore your reality.
A requirement though, is that you need to be able to look at yourself in the mirror without holding your punches.

My weaknesses(by order of importance):
1) Allowing myself to be overinfluenced by my state especially when I know how to change it. This leads to bad decision-making.
2) Believing it is okay or that I should play games to "alleviate" my mind.
3) Eating unhealthy because "fuck it, im hot" or because I don't want to hurt my grandmas feelings
4) This one ties to #1. Being overwhelmed by stress that it seeps through my body language.
5) Relates to #4. Lightly biting the tip of my left thumb when stressed out.
6) Having my actions motivated by validation like the SS notification bell and the pleasure that comes from it. I notice whenever I open the page the first thing my eyes go to is the notification icon. I'm getting curious about eye tracking software, I wonder if there are some other things I can unearth.
7) Wasting hours every week being mindless on the internet, gaining absolutely nothing for my time.
8) I sometimes can't let go of the past. The old doesn't want to die and the new doesn't want to become the old. I believe this leads to my complacency

If you notice, there's a trend here. All of these have to do with loss of control. Surrendering my will to a desire, and becoming a slave of my own creation. Undeliberate.

Imagine the kind of reality I could create if I were to exorcise these weaknesses.

But attention is always the very first step. If you can't see it even if it's right in front of you... you can't see it.

If you can't see it, you can't kill it.

I recommend you savages do the same ;)

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Reading through my journal, I feel as though I've fallen from grace.

I used to be extremely motivated, dedicated, and would do anything to secure results.

Just seeing some of the things I would do, my mindset as a whole... looks like I'm a completely different person now.

So now, I'm wondering what happened, how did I lose myself like this...

and ultimately,

I think it was satisfaction.

I stopped viewing myself as a project and instead started to think I'd done it all.

Which led to me not doing the little things, the habits I'd built to effortlessly keep me going.

The daily looking over goals.
The daily self reflection, looking over what needs improvement.

And most importantly, the accountability to get shit done.

Because if I failed to take action, I wasn't just failing myself, but the seducers right here working to improve as well.

I thought I was above it all, and I paid for this illusion with my resolve.

Which is why when I moved into working on business, I was shocked that I wasn't getting the results I wanted.

I lost that dog in me and became complacent.

I got a few clients for my agency, but ended up losing them because I stopped caring.

I've now realized that money doesn't inherently motivate me as much as women do.

But I also know that I must become really good at making money to do the things I MUST do in this life.

So...

As a husk of what I was, I write this now to acknowledge that I need to fundamentally change to achieve what I must accomplish.

And I'll reinforce these habits through biweekly reports here, for now in the realm of business.

I believe having this process in this journal will help those who want to do more than fuck hot women.

In these posts, I'll outline:

* what I've done and how I can do it better
* The goal for the next 3-4 days
* The ONE weakness I need to work on.

Writing shit down is like a cheat code for me, as I forget things too easily.

The goal until Wednesday
* Dial in my cold outreach to 600 prospects/week
* Grow my social media audience.

Weakness
Impulse control.
I'll practice this by having a relaxed state through daily meditation, and by putting blocks on my triggers using cold turkey blocker.

any advice on doing this is appreciated.

let's get it

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

I would also recommend trying to build habits and processes around your goal, as opposed to relying on "motivation", which is inherently more prone to going away with complacency.

>