FR+  Two botched escalations

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Saturday, May 1st

Had a lot of fun tonight... learning about SMMA has really skyrocketed my game as using techniques such as the rainbow ruse has given me this mystifying vibe complemented by my sexual voice, eye contact, and smile which all added up to stupefyingly quick escalations tonight. Both of which were botched by wildcards(and my lack of urgency) but I learned a valuable lesson on pulling as soon as the moment is right instead of chilling back and "enjoying" the game. Essentially I overgamed both these girls.

Outfit:
RIpped black skinny jeans(used to not fit me anymore but I leaned up), long fit tshirt, black and white converse, and my katana crystal bead necklace. Classic black and white look. I was dressed to kill... compared to the social circle that invited me out, I looked like a gun for hire.

Prelude
The night started with me getting ready in my room playing a sexual song playlist just to get my sexual vibe going... I also took a drink of maca(ty Lofty) which has really boosted my libido and read this GC post from alek rolstad (it really helped me later). Took a shower, got into my outfit and walked over to my coworker's dorm where all her friends were at.
On the way there, I encountered a group of people, i think 5 dudes 2 girls, and as I passed them, just for warmup, I say "Hey, what's up... how's your night going?"
keep in mind my voice has been fucked this entire week so I first sounded like I was winded.

We chat a bit exchange names and when I do the girls say some dumb ass shit about it that just made me think they were lame. I can't describe it as it's about my name and a famous celebrity who has that name with an interesting last name. I bored look them after they ask their stupid question and thankfully my friend calls and I just walk away.

I get to the place and sit next to HBtwerker, who's wearing a band for a bra and shiny booty leggings that are cut really short and showing her toned ass. She looks pretty hot . She's in my social circle though so I play it lowkey. I just have some banter, talk a bit... and apparently we need a negative covid test to get into the party and she helps me with it on my phone. While she does this I have my arm around her and can kinda already tell she likes me, she even asks for my snapchat. I decide to keep a good vibe with her and save her for plan B. The only problem with this though is that HBtanBible is in the same social circle and is in the same room and I don't want to shatter the entire circle by going for a whole squad wipe hehe ;).

Guy friend in the social circle offers me morir soñando(dominican alcohol drink) and I decline as I aim to get laid without the use of alcohol tonight.

We leave to go to the party and on the way there, one thing I use to great effect on HBtwerker is the us framing as we were both in the back of the group and I was saying "yea look at us, making sure the group is safe you know... wouldn't want a squirrel to jump us ;)"
after another point, this girl gets bratty and starts to say she's stronger than me... I tell her "ok,(i stop) lift me up then". She couldn't lift shit... and soon after I say "nah, look this is how you do it" and I grab her from right below the armpit area and lift her easily. She definitely is down

We get to the party and I reject a glass of grain(no one man should have all that power) and start walking down to the basement with my friends. I walk over to one of the corners and just try to dance(poorly) and vibe out. Not being on alcohol means that I have to be more proactive with my state and energy. I talk a little with my friends but its just way too loud.

But then, as I'm dancing with myself I meet the first girl of the night standing next to a vertical beam in the basement(basement was packed but no friends in sight), HBPortigal(shes from portugal... but i found her really easy to move around haha )... and she was probably the hottest girl I've got the chance to fucking. Even hotter than that volleyball chick. She reminded me of a model and more sexually experienced version of my ex, and the eye contact she gave me just aroused me so much. She had natural bedroom eyes(blue), a skinny frame with a nice ass, very warm, tan skin, and blond curly hair.
As I'm dancing, I make eye contact over my right shoulder...
deep, sexy voice with warm half-smile
Me: "Hey... what's up ;)"
HBPortigal: "Hi :)"
Me: "I'm Lobo" handclasp her
HBPortigal:"I'm HBPortigal
Me: gets closer. "You know(while still holding hand)... I just got here and I've noticed that everyone in this place... is just sticking together with the same people they came here with"
place hand on shoulder. talking in her ear "Like... I really don't get it... I feel like we all come here with the same goal in mind... meet new people and have new experiences, but then so many people just talk to the same people they've known for years" /adventure frame
she wholeheartedly agrees. By the way, sexual eye contact, smile , and voice are ON POINT. I can feel her melting every second I look at her

during a little lull in the conversation, I start doing some wack dance moves and tell her "look I'm really bad at dancing haha... my friends make fun of me all the time for being hispanic and not being able to dance. It's just not in the cards you know?"... "can you dance at all?"
She shakes her head and I'm like "oh, come on"... while still doing the cabbage patch "lets be awkward together" /us frame/ and I grab her hands and get her doing the cabbage patch too. The scene is hilarious we look like two weirdos and I tell her. "You know... this is what I really like about places such as this... everyone's having a great time, having new experiences... and the lights are off which just let you be whoever you want to be in the moment without being scared of being judged"
HBPortigal: "haha yea I like it. I get to dance like an old man"
we dance a little bit more like 4 seconds
Me: "Hey... where you from"
HBPortigal: "I'm from New York :), what about you"
Me: "I'm from new jersey... oh gosh that must mean we are extremely basic"(lots of kids from those two states at my school
HBPortigal: "oh yea so many new jersey kids"
Me: interrupts "Oh no no no... there's so many new york kids too. You are on the exact same boat as me" / us frame
HBPortigal: "Oh no but im different! I live in upstate new york"
Me:"Oh wow so not only are you basic but you also live in the middle of nowhere ;)"
Me:" how far do you live from campus?"
HBPortigal: "gives me the time away from her house on campus lmao"
Me: "haha no I mean how far is your house from campus"
HBPortigal: "oh haha I live like 4 hours away"
Me: raises eyebrows "wow thats pretty far... do you ever visit home at all"
HBPortigal: "No, I don't go back at all. How far do you live, you must be close since you're in new jersey"
Me"I'm like an hour and 30 minutes away... Although...(moves in right into her ear... super close contact and turn up the badboy meter) I'm a little envious of you.. being so far... away from your parents. You get to do whatever you want... and they'll never hear of it" / setting sex and adventure frame
At this point I'm basically breathing on her neck as I'm talking to her and I'm grabbing her hair a bit too.
HBPortigal:" ah do you not have a good relationship with your parents"
Me: slight pause for 3 seconds "eh... i'd say its 50/50"

Me: "Hey what year are you"
HBPortigal:"I'm a sophmore"
Me: "oh thats nice... I have a question for you... what year do you think I am?"
HBPortigal" hmm... I'm getting really strong junior vibes from you. is that is?"
Me "Haha sure lets go with that ;)"
HBPortigal "ok wait theres no way you're a junior if ur saying that haha"
Me: "maybe I am... maybe not"
HBPortigal: "tell meee"
Me: leans in" well actually... I might not even go to this school ;)"
HBPortigal: "yea ok"
Me: still leaning in "I guess that just makes me a mystery ;)"
HBPortigal:" haha"

Me: "you know... just from talking to you so far... I feel like your the type of girl to be reserved at first... but then open up and be super fun and spontaneus and just going with the flow and having a good time" / good ol' rainbow ruse
HBPortigal: "whats that supposed to mean"
Me: Strong eye contact and sexy half smile(I believed this was a shit test) "it means you're good people... someone who I'd have fun being around :)"
HBPortigal" ah thank you:)"

small pause in conversation... I look away for a bit and dance on my own
reengage with

Me: "so HBportigal... whats your major, what do you do here"
HBPortigal: "I'm a bio major, what do you do?" as I'm about to give a vague non answer, she says"let me guess... you are a business student?"
Me: "ah yea you got me haha... but I'm not just some ordinary business student... you see... I... do business... a bit differently then all the other people doing it out here"
I was pausing so much because I was physically escalating on this girl as I was saying it. I've noticed, escalating on girls is way easier when you give them fluff talk to process while you do it. I was talking to her ear and was really close, making good eye contact and touching her shoulders. None of the raunchy stuff like neck kisses yet but I'm definitely letting her feel the pressure.

Me: "I'm curious... what made you want to go into biology? what do you plan on doing with that"
HBPortigal: "I'm going into premed"
Me:"ah so you want to save lives... thats very nice of you :)" "what kind of doctor do you want to be"
HBPortigal: "Oh I'm not sure yet to be honest... i'm thinking something general, but really haven't decided"
Me:" yea I feel that... back when I had to pick(she thinks I'm a junior so I'm going to be congruent to the junior) what I wanted to get into it really just felt surreal... one choice we make as inexperienced people has the ability to change our entire lives... that's absolutely crazy I think"
HBPortigal: "yea and it all happens so quick too"

small pause in conversaton

Me: "that's actually one of the reasons why I like business as a major... You can pretty much go wherever you want with it... and... if something.. doesent work out great... well, you can just( pauses looking forward) pivot( actually pivots in front of her haha)" As I was pausing I was escalating the seducer heat.. thats what I'm going to call it from now on lol. Idk how to describe it but when I talk to girls I kind of yin yang my vibe at them and when I turn up the seducer heat, I slow my pace, have my hand somewhere on her body, deep eyecontact, warm smile, and sultry voice .
Me: "however... if something good happens...(gets even close to her) well... I can just... keep doing that(while playing with her hair)... and enjoy it.. as much as possible :)"
Idk how to describe this but it seems to have had a strong effect on this girl. Talking about something else but then relating it back to the sexual man and woman dynamic set up
Me: "but tell me something(seducer's heat dials down)... do you regret being a bio major at all... like it must be super hard huh?"
HBPortigal: "no, I'm doing pretty well actually"
Me: "Ah, so you're a smart girl eh?"
HBPortigal:"Maybe... I'm sure business is treating you hard too huh(sarcasm) ;)"
Me: "yea it really is haha"
some pause in the conversation. I dance a bit to the side

Me:" hey... its super loud in here, lets go somewhere quieter" This is about 7 minutes into talking to her
HBPortigal:"sure :)"

I lead her by holding her hips and guiding her. We go up the stairs and are at the kitchen area. Still pretty loud there.

Me:"ok... now that we are in a quiet area... what's my name(I'm hoping she gets it wrong because I forgot hers haha"
HBPortigal: easily, without any hesitation, "its Lobo"
Me:" fuuuck" while giving her good eye contact and a little player smile
Me"I was kinda hoping you forgot... because..." she interrupts with "oh you forgot my name"
Me:"yea... I'm sorry(genuine sorry voice)... what was your name again?"
HBPortigal:" its HBPortigal"
Me: "ah ok, HBPortigal.... HBPortigal what?
gives me her last name. I tell her its cute

HBPortigal: "hey why'd you end up doing business... it seems so boring"
Me:"well... to be honest. It was all after I saw the wolf of wall street :)... changed everything for me"
HBPortigal: "oh I actually know the person who directed that film"
Me: " oh wow, thats actually sick that you've seen the movie(hand on upper arm)... most girls haven't checked it out"
HBPortigal: "oh no I haven't actually seen it haha"
Me" Oh noooo how could you say that...(turns around and breaks rapport for a second)"
she says something to get me back to talking to her. I forgot what exactly and its about to be 6 am now as im writing this so im tired lol
I turn back towards her and start giving her the good emotions again

I think I start talking to her about her major and then some random chode pulls up and says
Chode: "OMG... IS THAT YOU LOBO"
i ignore him
Chode: says the same thing even louder
I have no choice at this point... I slowly look up to him
Me:" hey whats up man :)"
Chode: " Do you remember me man, I'm dumb-chode#476"
Me: "hmmmm... oh were you the guy I met when I was drunk as fuck one time next to this sandwich place "
Chode: "nooo... I was your orientation leader... remember I showed you and other freshman about the university"
Me:" oh yea i remember"
Chode:"you're actually the only FRESHMAN(I swear he put extra emphasis on it bruh) I've seen come out to these parties. Next year i'm going to get the whole orientation group and have party. But yo man it was nice seeing you
Me: "Peace out dumb-chode#476"
Slowly look back at my girl with a little smile because I just got exposed for no reason
HBPortigal:"oooh... so you're not a junior huh" (i can see she is not as wet as before...)
Me: "hmm yea I just blew my cover haha"
Me: "hey... its still loud as hell here lets go somewhere else"
HBPortigal: "ok"
Me: we end up going up the stairs but I say "Never been in this place so I don't know where the nice quite places are" and as we go up this girl says "oh yea... we should go explore!"

I put this in bold because at the time I didn't see it... but she totally wanted me to fuck her on one of the beds at the house

some party host overheard that and told us NOT to "explore" haha and was a little hostile to us. I won her on my team by using some charm and she became really chill and warm. I bid her farewell and sit on the stairs with my girl. But before I leave, someone makes a comment about me being high or drunk

Me:"wait really? Do I seem high?"
HBPortigal: "yea you do haha."
Me:"well I'm not haha I'm super sober"
HBPortigal: "nah there's no way. Your eyes are so red"
I have allergies lol
We somehow transition into a conversation about her and I make the comment that she should shave her head and be beautiful like me. I have like a buzz cut right now so its funny
HBPortigal: "no haha I really like my hair"
Me: "hmm... actually (grabs some of her hair)... its really soft and curly... and...(smells hair)... it smells really good too :)"
HBPortigal: "lol thats weird"
Me: " nah... I'm a hair connoseuir"
some people keep walking up and down the stairs breaking the immersion... so I suggest another move and this is where the majority of the good stuff happens. I say at this point I am 15 minutes into the interaction.

We walk over to this secluded couch. It's technically used as a barrier to stop people from the party from getting passed(this fucks me up later)

We sit down and I say:
Me:" you know... I really like to be 1 one 1... I feel like the basement is fun and all but there's no many distractions that it makes it hard to connect"
HBPortigal: "ah so thats what this is... you want to connect. I don't even know you" Lol this is probably a good sign of progress

I put my arm around her and I pretend to go on a whole life story saying "ok so my name is lobo and I was born is this hospital at this date and time... I go to this university and I'm a business student but just a little different ;)"
She's all smiles
Me:"unlike the other business bros... I'm more of an engineer"
HBPortigal: "ah so your in (honor program I'm in)
Me: "yea" (I usually avoid telling people I'm in this program because it seems showboaty unless they "figure it out about me")
Keep in mind seducer's heat is at the max... I have my hand on her waist pushing her into me and on her leg and I'm starting to kiss her neck.

she's enjoying herself... and I start adding some fluff talk while physically escalating.

Tension builds up quickly as my pace and voicetone lower. I speak even more sensually and keep kissing her neck and feeling her thighs.

At one point... I lock my hands in the back of her head through her hair and pull it down so her neck is exposed to me (this shit makes these college girls cream I swear) and she lets out a light moan when I kiss her neck and her breathing increases. I slowly bring her lips near mine but before we kiss I stop and tell her "nah... you're not ready for it" and tease her a bit

but then she goes "oh there's no way you're taking me aallll the way over to (my dorm.. she overheard and remembered from when my orientation leader mentioned it)
Me: "well... that depends... do you have the legs for it ;)" while I inch closer for a kiss "yea, we can definitely find out way... lets get out--" and then... as if the gods of game themselves decided to fuck me simultaneously... this random obese black woman pulls up and with her loud ass obnoxious voice, destroys all the immersion and sexual arousal I had built and even manages to trigger ASD all in one fell swoop

stupid fat bitch: " sorry to rain on your parade but you're not supposed to be here. Yea you both need to move out of here"
Me: "oh yea my bad we were just about to leave" I grab my girl's hand and as I'm guiding her to the exit area(i notice the vibe change) and she suddenly stops and says "no" when I say lets get out of here. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I was kinda like a deer in headlights here... wasn't sure how to respond. I think I should have said " Oh yea thats fine... I'm cool with chilling here some more. I've enjoyed the time I've spent with you so far and hopefully you've had a good time too(
i-know-you-want-me-face)". How would you guys respond to this?

There was a girl#2 this night and some crazy shit did happen with her. I had my hand on her pussy and was dry humping her in the basement while she grinded on me but it really wasn't anything noteworthy of a seduction... the girl already liked me and I set some secrecy frames by telling her you cant tell anyone of this and also told her stuff like its so nice nobody can see us with these lights off and we can just do whatever we want blah blah. physical escalation(whisper in ear and kiss neck haha its op)

I actually fucked up with girl #2 because I was enjoying getting grinded on too much and I should have pulled before the cops came and killed the vibe.

What went well
1)
Gaming without the use of drugs or alcohol
2) Rainbow rused effectively
3) set up good frames for fast seduction with both girls
4) Moved girls around the house (something I did not do last week)
5) escalated on the girls in isolation

What to improve
1)
Better social frame (sexual arousal and emotional stimulation seem to be good, but I dont have these girls chasing me)
2) PULL PULL PULL (HBPortigal was like a 20 minute interaction and I was not expecting all keys to be in place that quickly)

As for girl 2 I might make a journal report for it, some funny shit happened haha. Like when i got her to start twerking on me I actually twerked on her first and grabbed her hands and had her feel my body. I then teased her with pretending to cup my chest as if I had boobs and I look back at her and say "oh you need to calm down... you're waaaay to agressive ;) haha"

Also... near the end of the night... I saw HBPortigal rushing out of the party with her girl friend... I could feel her pure frustration and I felt bad for her... mainly because I am to blame. She wanted a guy like me to whisk her off her feet and guide her mind and body from the monotany of college to a world of excitement, passion, and pleasure. It pains me to not have been that escape for her... but her sacrifice will ensure that other girls just like her get to experience that which they only experience in their fantasies.

Lobo

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
after doing some research and watching skills' video(17:00), I've come to the realization that HBPortigal would have been soooooo sealed if when she said "There's no way you're bringing me to (my dorm)"... instead of saying "well... that depends... do you have the legs for it ;)" like a chode... I rejected it and used it as an opportunity to bring up Teevster's sex talk and bring her arousal to an entirely different level.

In his 10th year anniversary post, Teevster says

Alek: Most men are just hungry animals, they just want to fuck and get it over… that said… I actually don’t want sex…
Anna: What? Why not? (Oh I like this)
Alek: no… I don’t… I truly don’t (building up some anticipation)… what I want is… GOOD SEX – I hope you do too. I like girls with standards (putting in a sweet little qualifier in there)
Anna: haha of course!
Alek: like most guys just burst into it… "stick their dick in, bump and hump for a bit… and ask her if she is cumming… of course she is not… and then… after the bump and hump, they dump…" - ah sounds like she had a good night!
Anna: haha so true. It is so terrible! Oh my goh, this is why (take notes) I never have one-night stands (dully noted… not really)
Alek: well it gets worse… they may even ask you with a cute voice… “Can I fuck you doggystyle” or “do you enjoy getting licked”.
Anna: oh no… oh no! Such a sad sad story!
Alek: Indeed! I need to ask you a question… you are very cute, cool and have a great vibe, but I need to ask you… do you care about details? (Another cool qualifier – but note also that I will use this “detail” thing as an anchor that I will loop in later and trigger)
Anna: eh? I guess I do, what do you mean?
Alek: well good sex requires a fascination for details because the devil is in the details… a good lover pays attention to your every move, to the way you look at him, to the way you breath, and to the way your body reacts to his moves… because only then can the good lover (self-point) make sure he (self-point) can give you the time of your life… and reach the truest of orgasms (pointing at her pubic areas)

Using this, I could have used the ethnicity topic we were on when I was escalating her and asked... "have you ever been with a dominican?" when she say's no, I then tell her "well... we dominicans... we actually don't like sex. Like we really dont.... we truly do not like it... what we do like however... is GOOD SEX..." then go off with the rest of Teevsters juice

This would have made me a sexual prized and turned her on even further to where she would be trying to get ME out of the party.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Good stuff, @Lobo.

You're learning quick and making fantastic progress. You seem to have a natural curiosity and deep-rooted desire to become the Sexiest Man Alive, so keep it up. As the days turn to weeks, the weeks turn to months, and the months turn to years, you'll be truly amazed at how far you've come.

Now let's get down to the nitty-gritty of this outing. You're already strong with self-analysis, so I will simply note a few of my observations.

Me: "Hey... what's up ;)"
HBPortigal: "Hi :)"
Me: "I'm Lobo" handclasp her
HBPortigal:"I'm HBPortigal
Me: gets closer. "You know(while still holding hand)... I just got here and I've noticed that everyone in this place... is just sticking together with the same people they came here with"
place hand on shoulder. talking in her ear "Like... I really don't get it... I feel like we all come here with the same goal in mind... meet new people and have new experiences, but then so many people just talk to the same people they've known for years" /adventure frame
she wholeheartedly agrees. By the way, sexual eye contact, smile , and voice are ON POINT. I can feel her melting every second I look at her
This is an extremely apt and creative reality-pace. I like it a lot. So much so that I will be adopting it into my verbals.

Me: "Hey... where you from"
HBPortigal: "I'm from New York :), what about you"
Me: "I'm from new jersey... oh gosh that must mean we are extremely basic"(lots of kids from those two states at my school
HBPortigal: "oh yea so many new jersey kids"
Me: interrupts "Oh no no no... there's so many new york kids too. You are on the exact same boat as me" / us frame
HBPortigal: "Oh no but im different! I live in upstate new york"
Me:"Oh wow so not only are you basic but you also live in the middle of nowhere ;)"
Me:" how far do you live from campus?"
HBPortigal: "gives me the time away from her house on campus lmao"
Me: "haha no I mean how far is your house from campus"
HBPortigal: "oh haha I live like 4 hours away"
Me: raises eyebrows "wow thats pretty far... do you ever visit home at all"
HBPortigal: "No, I don't go back at all. How far do you live, you must be close since you're in new jersey"
Me"I'm like an hour and 30 minutes away... Although...(moves in right into her ear... super close contact and turn up the badboy meter) I'm a little envious of you.. being so far... away from your parents. You get to do whatever you want... and they'll never hear of it" / setting sex and adventure frame
At this point I'm basically breathing on her neck as I'm talking to her and I'm grabbing her hair a bit too.
HBPortigal:" ah do you not have a good relationship with your parents"
Me: slight pause for 3 seconds "eh... i'd say its 50/50"

Me: "Hey what year are you"
HBPortigal:"I'm a sophmore"
Me: "oh thats nice... I have a question for you... what year do you think I am?"
HBPortigal" hmm... I'm getting really strong junior vibes from you. is that is?"
Me "Haha sure lets go with that ;)"
HBPortigal "ok wait theres no way you're a junior if ur saying that haha"
Me: "maybe I am... maybe not"
HBPortigal: "tell meee"
Me: leans in" well actually... I might not even go to this school ;)"
HBPortigal: "yea ok"
Me: still leaning in "I guess that just makes me a mystery ;)"
HBPortigal:" haha"

Me: "you know... just from talking to you so far... I feel like your the type of girl to be reserved at first... but then open up and be super fun and spontaneus and just going with the flow and having a good time" / good ol' rainbow ruse
HBPortigal: "whats that supposed to mean"
Me: Strong eye contact and sexy half smile(I believed this was a shit test) "it means you're good people... someone who I'd have fun being around :)"
HBPortigal" ah thank you:)"

small pause in conversation... I look away for a bit and dance on my own
reengage with

Me: "so HBportigal... whats your major, what do you do here"
HBPortigal: "I'm a bio major, what do you do?" as I'm about to give a vague non answer, she says"let me guess... you are a business student?"
Me: "ah yea you got me haha... but I'm not just some ordinary business student... you see... I... do business... a bit differently then all the other people doing it out here"
I was pausing so much because I was physically escalating on this girl as I was saying it. I've noticed, escalating on girls is way easier when you give them fluff talk to process while you do it. I was talking to her ear and was really close, making good eye contact and touching her shoulders. None of the raunchy stuff like neck kisses yet but I'm definitely letting her feel the pressure.

Me: "I'm curious... what made you want to go into biology? what do you plan on doing with that"
HBPortigal: "I'm going into premed"
Me:"ah so you want to save lives... thats very nice of you :)" "what kind of doctor do you want to be"
HBPortigal: "Oh I'm not sure yet to be honest... i'm thinking something general, but really haven't decided"
Me:" yea I feel that... back when I had to pick(she thinks I'm a junior so I'm going to be congruent to the junior) what I wanted to get into it really just felt surreal... one choice we make as inexperienced people has the ability to change our entire lives... that's absolutely crazy I think"
HBPortigal: "yea and it all happens so quick too"

small pause in conversaton

Me: "that's actually one of the reasons why I like business as a major... You can pretty much go wherever you want with it... and... if something.. doesent work out great... well, you can just( pauses looking forward) pivot( actually pivots in front of her haha)" As I was pausing I was escalating the seducer heat.. thats what I'm going to call it from now on lol. Idk how to describe it but when I talk to girls I kind of yin yang my vibe at them and when I turn up the seducer heat, I slow my pace, have my hand somewhere on her body, deep eyecontact, warm smile, and sultry voice .
Me: "however... if something good happens...(gets even close to her) well... I can just... keep doing that(while playing with her hair)... and enjoy it.. as much as possible :)"
Idk how to describe this but it seems to have had a strong effect on this girl. Talking about something else but then relating it back to the sexual man and woman dynamic set up
Me: "but tell me something(seducer's heat dials down)... do you regret being a bio major at all... like it must be super hard huh?"
HBPortigal: "no, I'm doing pretty well actually"
Me: "Ah, so you're a smart girl eh?"
HBPortigal:"Maybe... I'm sure business is treating you hard too huh(sarcasm) ;)"
Me: "yea it really is haha"
some pause in the conversation. I dance a bit to the side

Me:" hey... its super loud in here, lets go somewhere quieter" This is about 7 minutes into talking to her
HBPortigal:"sure :)"

I lead her by holding her hips and guiding her. We go up the stairs and are at the kitchen area. Still pretty loud there.

Me:"ok... now that we are in a quiet area... what's my name(I'm hoping she gets it wrong because I forgot hers haha"
HBPortigal: easily, without any hesitation, "its Lobo"
Me:" fuuuck" while giving her good eye contact and a little player smile
Me"I was kinda hoping you forgot... because..." she interrupts with "oh you forgot my name"
Me:"yea... I'm sorry(genuine sorry voice)... what was your name again?"
HBPortigal:" its HBPortigal"
Me: "ah ok, HBPortigal.... HBPortigal what?
gives me her last name. I tell her its cute

HBPortigal: "hey why'd you end up doing business... it seems so boring"
Me:"well... to be honest. It was all after I saw the wolf of wall street :)... changed everything for me"
HBPortigal: "oh I actually know the person who directed that film"
Me: " oh wow, thats actually sick that you've seen the movie(hand on upper arm)... most girls haven't checked it out"
HBPortigal: "oh no I haven't actually seen it haha"
Me" Oh noooo how could you say that...(turns around and breaks rapport for a second)"
she says something to get me back to talking to her. I forgot what exactly and its about to be 6 am now as im writing this so im tired lol
I turn back towards her and start giving her the good emotions again
You've noted that you feel a weakness in your social frame, and me from the past can relate. While the concept of social frame made sense at first, it also felt extremely esoteric and difficult to integrate. But truthfully, making significant leaps in social frame is much easier than we may have first thought.

Make note of all the social frame questions you are asking her... name, age, home, major, etc. It's a lot.

Rather than doing that, imagine if SHE was the one doing this to you. Allowing such a development to happen is one of the easiest ways to build social frame. While you are routing the conversation to seduction-oriented topics, let her ask your name and all that other jazz. Plus, aren't those status-quo subjects that most guys rush to ask her about, anyway?

While it is possible to use these types of questions in a seduction, they're best saved for a last resort. Give the social frame section of SMMA another listen and test it for yourself.

I think I start talking to her about her major and then some random chode pulls up and says
Chode: "OMG... IS THAT YOU LOBO"
i ignore him
Chode: says the same thing even louder
I have no choice at this point... I slowly look up to him
Me:" hey whats up man :)"
Chode: " Do you remember me man, I'm dumb-chode#476"
Me: "hmmmm... oh were you the guy I met when I was drunk as fuck one time next to this sandwich place "
Chode: "nooo... I was your orientation leader... remember I showed you and other freshman about the university"
Me:" oh yea i remember"
Chode:"you're actually the only FRESHMAN(I swear he put extra emphasis on it bruh) I've seen come out to these parties. Next year i'm going to get the whole orientation group and have party. But yo man it was nice seeing you
Me: "Peace out dumb-chode#476"
Slowly look back at my girl with a little smile because I just got exposed for no reason
HBPortigal:"oooh... so you're not a junior huh" (i can see she is not as wet as before...)
Me: "hmm yea I just blew my cover haha"
Me: "hey... its still loud as hell here lets go somewhere else"
HBPortigal: "ok"
Me: we end up going up the stairs but I say "Never been in this place so I don't know where the nice quite places are" and as we go up this girl says "oh yea... we should go explore!"

I put this in bold because at the time I didn't see it... but she totally wanted me to fuck her on one of the beds at the house

some party host overheard that and told us NOT to "explore" haha and was a little hostile to us. I won her on my team by using some charm and she became really chill and warm.
Wildcards are notorious in these types of settings - good job at battling through it dexterously and effectively.

I bid her farewell and sit on the stairs with my girl. But before I leave, someone makes a comment about me being high or drunk

Me:"wait really? Do I seem high?"
HBPortigal: "yea you do haha."
Me:"well I'm not haha I'm super sober"
HBPortigal: "nah there's no way. Your eyes are so red"
My guess is that you'll continue to receive comments like this as you further internalize and develop your own mystical presence. It's a good opportunity for a sober seducer to transition into a discussion of the expansive feelings that certain drugs can provide, and how both of you can imagine these feelings together in this moment.

We somehow transition into a conversation about her and I make the comment that she should shave her head and be beautiful like me. I have like a buzz cut right now so its funny
HBPortigal: "no haha I really like my hair"
Me: "hmm... actually (grabs some of her hair)... its really soft and curly... and...(smells hair)... it smells really good too :)"
HBPortigal: "lol thats weird"
Me: " nah... I'm a hair connoseuir"
That seems a bit uncalibrated here, and not too efficacious for either strengthening immersion or escalating the vibe. Plus, be very careful of using hair touches in the early stages of physical escalation... trust me on that one. It's also more of a "younger sibling" kind of tactic that seasoned seducers will swap out with advanced tech.

Instead just keep arousing and tempting her, and you'll see that certain special look in her eyes before long.

some people keep walking up and down the stairs breaking the immersion... so I suggest another move and this is where the majority of the good stuff happens. I say at this point I am 15 minutes into the interaction.
Good move.

We walk over to this secluded couch. It's technically used as a barrier to stop people from the party from getting passed(this fucks me up later)
Wrong spot. Perhaps save some time before or in-between sets to scout the place out and have seduction locations ready in your mind.

We sit down and I say:
Me:" you know... I really like to be 1 one 1... I feel like the basement is fun and all but there's no many distractions that it makes it hard to connect"
HBPortigal: "ah so thats what this is... you want to connect. I don't even know you" Lol this is probably a good sign of progress

I put my arm around her and I pretend to go on a whole life story saying "ok so my name is lobo and I was born is this hospital at this date and time... I go to this university and I'm a business student but just a little different ;)"
She's all smiles
Me:"unlike the other business bros... I'm more of an engineer"
HBPortigal: "ah so your in (honor program I'm in)
Me: "yea" (I usually avoid telling people I'm in this program because it seems showboaty unless they "figure it out about me")
Keep in mind seducer's heat is at the max... I have my hand on her waist pushing her into me and on her leg and I'm starting to kiss her neck.

she's enjoying herself... and I start adding some fluff talk while physically escalating.

Tension builds up quickly as my pace and voicetone lower. I speak even more sensually and keep kissing her neck and feeling her thighs.

At one point... I lock my hands in the back of her head through her hair and pull it down so her neck is exposed to me (this shit makes these college girls cream I swear) and she lets out a light moan when I kiss her neck and her breathing increases. I slowly bring her lips near mine but before we kiss I stop and tell her "nah... you're not ready for it" and tease her a bit

but then she goes "oh there's no way you're taking me aallll the way over to (my dorm.. she overheard and remembered from when my orientation leader mentioned it)
Me: "well... that depends... do you have the legs for it ;)" while I inch closer for a kiss "yea, we can definitely find out way... lets get out--" and then...
Here's where a dedicated pull strategy pays off. This idea of sex that she alludes to... that's her idea. From her mind. Cool, you've got her wet and titillated. A powerful feeling, right?

Moreover, you realize the need to break into the next transition phase. Pulling can be quite nuanced, so in order to become more consistent and increase your odds, a gameplan can really help when trying to take her home. A little plausible deniability can be the impetus needed to break through the annoying walls of ASD and FSC.

For instance, when Bacchus pulls, he invites them back to give their thoughts on his portraits. Glow has used dancing. I've been offering a chance to check out my music. Your chances increase even more when you seed it into her mind as an open-loop during immersion.

Give it some thought because it's very important. What is something engaging that you can offer her only at your place, and even better, could it be something that channels her inherent female vanity?

as if the gods of game themselves decided to fuck me simultaneously... this random obese black woman pulls up and with her loud ass obnoxious voice, destroys all the immersion and sexual arousal I had built and even manages to trigger ASD all in one fell swoop

stupid fat bitch: " sorry to rain on your parade but you're not supposed to be here. Yea you both need to move out of here"
Me: "oh yea my bad we were just about to leave" I grab my girl's hand and as I'm guiding her to the exit area(i notice the vibe change) and she suddenly stops and says "no" when I say lets get out of here. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I was kinda like a deer in headlights here... wasn't sure how to respond. I think I should have said " Oh yea thats fine... I'm cool with chilling here some more. I've enjoyed the time I've spent with you so far and hopefully you've had a good time too(
i-know-you-want-me-face)". How would you guys respond to this?
This sucks. Many seducers know of those garbage nighttgame wildcards. But it's part of why we need to stay on-point because they WILL happen sooner or later.

To me, the solution here was to de-escalate the vibe completely. Get her calmed and isolated again. Re-enter immersion and liminality, and make her hot-and-horny once more. Grabbing her hand could have been a slight error as strong physical force after breaking circle seems like it might have triggered increased levels of FSC. But it also could have helped if it was super gentle, leading, and calibrated. Something to keep in mind. And don't forget that sprezzatura is super vital here.

I also am not the biggest fan of "we were just about to leave" because remember, she just told you that she was not going to leave (serious or not). That's an ASD double-whammy. It shows a lack of understanding, like, was Lobo listening to me? I'd have recommended something like this:
Lobo: Oh, I'm sorry, we had no idea. But we completely understand the need to move if we're not allowed to be here. *slight look/nod to HBPortigal*
Lobo: No worries - we wouldn't want to break any rules and can leave right away :)
SFB (surprised by you being not being stunned/confrontational): Alright, thanks.
Lobo (to HBPortigal): Come on, HBPortigal, let's [go back to where we were before (feels safe for her)/take a step outside to regroup/something else that shows tact]. Sound good?
HBPortigal: Okay Lobo - sorry SFB!!!
*then maybe lightly take her hand for reassurance*
*de-escalate vibe during the location change, i.e., "omg that was strange, but no problem, we can't let that ruin our great time, right? Life is what you make of it, after all... things happen... but maybe the thing that happens next is even better than before. Here, let's continue our fascinaitng conversation over at X."*
*re-route conversation to a previous high point/hook point and work from there*
There was a girl#2 this night and some crazy shit did happen with her. I had my hand on her pussy and was dry humping her in the basement while she grinded on me but it really wasn't anything noteworthy of a seduction... the girl already liked me and I set some secrecy frames by telling her you cant tell anyone of this and also told her stuff like its so nice nobody can see us with these lights off and we can just do whatever we want blah blah. physical escalation(whisper in ear and kiss neck haha its op)
Yeah a lot of advanced guys won't even physically escalate until the final seduction location. It helps you avoid hiccups and is good for frame control in general. I've slipped up here plenty of times by making out too soon, and the impatience isn't usually rewarded.

Also... near the end of the night... I saw HBPortigal rushing out of the party with her girl friend... I could feel her pure frustration and I felt bad for her... mainly because I am to blame. She wanted a guy like me to whisk her off her feet and guide her mind and body from the monotany of college to a world of excitement, passion, and pleasure. It pains me to not have been that escape for her... but her sacrifice will ensure that other girls just like her get to experience that which they only experience in their fantasies.
Well-put.

Great job overall. I get the feeling that your dick will be in some hot girl's pussy very soon.

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Lofty, thanks for checking out my report, I really appreciate having your experienced eyes look over this stuff.

This is an extremely apt and creative reality-pace. I like it a lot. So much so that I will be adopting it into my verbals.
I'm glad you like it! I used this the week before to open a group of sorority girls talking to themselves, but I find it works exceptionally well for lone wolves because she's forced to believe that she's out looking for new people as well if she falls into the frame. It subtly addresses her desire to meet someone.

You've noted that you feel a weakness in your social frame, and me from the past can relate. While the concept of social frame made sense at first, it also felt extremely esoteric and difficult to integrate. But truthfully, making significant leaps in social frame is much easier than we may have first thought.

Make note of all the social frame questions you are asking her... name, age, home, major, etc. It's a lot.

Rather than doing that, imagine if SHE was the one doing this to you. Allowing such a development to happen is one of the easiest ways to build social frame. While you are routing the conversation to seduction-oriented topics, let her ask your name and all that other jazz. Plus, aren't those status-quo subjects that most guys rush to ask her about, anyway?

While it is possible to use these types of questions in a seduction, they're best saved for a last resort. Give the social frame section of SMMA another listen and test it for yourself.
This is why I'm grateful for this feedback. I knew my social frame needed work but didn't know where it fell so hard. Now that you point this out, I'm shocked that I didn't realize this earlier. I sabotaged the social frame really early on. I think this was in part because I did not know how to transition the conversation and keep it rolling, so I definitely need to review some SOT. And I definitely need to review the social frame section(and some of the other too, that thing is packed with knowledge).

Moreover, you realize the need to break into the next transition phase. Pulling can be quite nuanced, so in order to become more consistent and increase your odds, a gameplan can really help when trying to take her home. A little plausible deniability can be the impetus needed to break through the annoying walls of ASD and FSC.

For instance, when Bacchus pulls, he invites them back to give their thoughts on his portraits. Glow has used dancing. I've been offering a chance to check out my music. Your chances increase even more when you seed it into her mind as an open-loop during immersion.

Give it some thought because it's very important. What is something engaging that you can offer her only at your place, and even better, could it be something that channels her inherent female vanity?
Yea I've thought about it after reading some of your reports and how you mention the music when you're thinking about pulling, and then capitalize on it later. Currently, I have pretty much nothing cool in my room haha. I've been thinking about writing some erotic novels... perhaps next year I can show that to them(I could leave out the erotic part if its uncalibrated for them). I'm also thinking about getting some cool environmental art in my room just for display. I think i can mention how art has this surreal ability to transcend our conciousness and bring up to this exciting and beautiful place. Use that to seed and then tell them I want to show them the art I have in my room later.
My guess is that you'll continue to receive comments like this as you further internalize and develop your own mystical presence. It's a good opportunity for a sober seducer to transition into a discussion of the expansive feelings that certain drugs can provide, and how both of you can imagine these feelings together in this moment.

I see. Is this because the mystical presence isn't fully congruent yet, and some part of them can sense that? And yea that would have been a really good opportunity to get into a SOT. "I remember a girl friend of mine once saying that we're so blessed to have drugs for these different perspectives they give us." That seems like a clean transition to me. DHV into the SOT.

That seems a bit uncalibrated here, and not too efficacious for either strengthening immersion or escalating the vibe. Plus, be very careful of using hair touches in the early stages of physical escalation... trust me on that one. It's also more of a "younger sibling" kind of tactic that seasoned seducers will swap out with advanced tech.

Instead just keep arousing and tempting her, and you'll see that certain special look in her eyes before long.
Hmm... was the hair touching too much too soon... or is feeling her hair not doing a lot to her in terms of her arousal/ emotional stimulation? But yea definitely uncalibrated given the shit test I got right after.

This sucks. Many seducers know of those garbage nighttgame wildcards. But it's part of why we need to stay on-point because they WILL happen sooner or later.

To me, the solution here was to de-escalate the vibe completely. Get her calmed and isolated again. Re-enter immersion and liminality, and make her hot-and-horny once more. Grabbing her hand could have been a slight error as strong physical force after breaking circle seems like it might have triggered increased levels of FSC. But it also could have helped if it was super gentle, leading, and calibrated. Something to keep in mind. And don't forget that sprezzatura is super vital here.

I also am not the biggest fan of "we were just about to leave" because remember, she just told you that she was not going to leave (serious or not). That's an ASD double-whammy. It shows a lack of understanding, like, was Lobo listening to me?
Yea... this was definitely my biggest fuckup of the night. It happened all so suddenly and when I thought I was doing so well...but part of being a skilled seducer is being ready for the unexpected, and that obviously comes with experience, so this kind of fuckup was bound to happen eventually in my journey.

Lobo: Oh, I'm sorry, we had no idea. But we completely understand the need to move if we're not allowed to be here. *slight look/nod to HBPortigal*
Lobo: No worries - we wouldn't want to break any rules and can leave right away :)
SFB (surprised by you being not being stunned/confrontational): Alright, thanks.
Lobo (to HBPortigal): Come on, HBPortigal, let's [go back to where we were before (feels safe for her)/take a step outside to regroup/something else that shows tact]. Sound good?
HBPortigal: Okay Lobo - sorry SFB!!!
*then maybe lightly take her hand for reassurance*
*de-escalate vibe during the location change, i.e., "omg that was strange, but no problem, we can't let that ruin our great time, right? Life is what you make of it, after all... things happen... but maybe the thing that happens next is even better than before. Here, let's continue our fascinaitng conversation over at X."*
*re-route conversation to a previous high point/hook point and work from there*
Yea I really like this response. After analyzing the encounter I knew I needed to deescalate but wasn't sure how to effectively do so. I remember there being two chairs in the allowed area but that spot was still secluded so maybe I should still have gone back to where we were. Also, one thing to note, and it shows how right you are about this situation... was that she was perfectly cool with me leading her back to that original spot when I was thinking of pulling her(the spot was on the way to the exit) but as soon as I inched past that point she said no. This tells me that she perhaps thought I would be calibrated enough to not pull in that moment and instead deescalate like you're saying haha. Next time I'll do that :)

And also, I really need to work on appearing unfazed in interactions. I've noticed that I've defaulted to saying a few things and then being silent, or just not saying anything at all. By saying things I get to dictate the frame and gives me good leverage on how I am perceived. I think I've grown up putting a lot of effort into my words when responding to dicey situations, and it usually backfired because it wasn't sprezzatura and only made things worse. Like I was recently in a call and I remember feeling nervous as my next words in a shit test situation have a large impact. I think I just need to be quicker on my feet and experience more dicey situations.

Yeah, a lot of advanced guys won't even physically escalate until the final seduction location. It helps you avoid hiccups and is good for frame control in general. I've slipped up here plenty of times by making out too soon, and the impatience isn't usually rewarded.
Yea... definitely not worth it. I teased HBPortigal with it and never gave her the makeout she wanted and I could feel and even see the sexual tension surround us. But when I made out with girl#2, it just wasn't there anymore, and I feel like the girl already got the validation she wanted and is satisfied... so I don't get layed, and she doesn't get to experience transcendental pleasure with me. Double negative

You're learning quick and making fantastic progress. You seem to have a natural curiosity and deep-rooted desire to become the Sexiest Man Alive, so keep it up. As the days turn to weeks, the weeks turn to months, and the months turn to years, you'll be truly amazed at how far you've come.
I think back to the guy I was about two years ago, simping over my girlfriend in hopes she'd let me smash to the guy I am now, and I'm simply astonished. Discovering this community has changed my life in everyway... from the fundamentals to the charm I exude and obviously, the kind of results I get from women. One funny thing that happened in this outing, was that a guy from my highschool(who I recognized as a really big player) noticed me making out with this cute girl after I dapped him up as he walked past. He was just as astonished because he knew what kind of guy I was in HS.

But... make-outs are cool and all and sure, they are fun... but definitely not as fun as getting laid... consistently.
And that's why we're here. I've been really occupied with finals recently, but when I'm done and go back home, I'll probably be starting a sub journal titled "Hoboken Chronicles." I think the volume there is perfect for practice. I'm excited to practice more... and later see the seducer I'll be the start of sophomore fall

Once again, thanks for giving this entry a look :)

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
after doing some research and watching skills' video(17:00), I've come to the realization that HBPortigal would have been soooooo sealed if when she said "There's no way you're bringing me to (my dorm)"... instead of saying "well... that depends... do you have the legs for it ;)" like a chode... I rejected it and used it as an opportunity to bring up Teevster's sex talk and bring her arousal to an entirely different level.

Alek: Most men are just hungry animals, they just want to fuck and get it over… that said… I actually don’t want sex…
Alek: no… I don’t… I truly don’t (building up some anticipation)… what I want is… GOOD SEX – I hope you do too. I like girls with standards (putting in a sweet little qualifier in there)
Alek: like most guys just burst into it… "stick their dick in, bump and hump for a bit… and ask her if she is cumming… of course she is not… and then… after the bump and hump, they dump…" - ah sounds like she had a good night!
Anna: haha so true. It is so terrible! Oh my goh, this is why (take notes) I never have one-night stands (dully noted… not really)
Alek: well it gets worse… they may even ask you with a cute voice… “Can I fuck you doggystyle” or “do you enjoy getting licked”.
Alek: Indeed! I need to ask you a question… you are very cute, cool and have a great vibe, but I need to ask you… do you care about details? (Another cool qualifier – but note also that I will use this “detail” thing as an anchor that I will loop in later and trigger)
Alek: well good sex requires a fascination for details because the devil is in the details… a good lover pays attention to your every move, to the way you look at him, to the way you breath, and to the way your body reacts to his moves… because only then can the good lover (self-point) make sure he (self-point) can give you the time of your life… and reach the truest of orgasms (pointing at her pubic areas)

Using this, I could have used the ethnicity topic we were on when I was escalating her and asked... "have you ever been with a dominican?" when she say's no, I then tell her "well... we dominicans... we actually don't like sex. Like we really dont.... we truly do not like it... what we do like however... is GOOD SEX..." then go off with the rest of Teevsters juice

This would have made me a sexual prized and turned her on even further to where she would be trying to get ME out of the party.

lobo, i think you have the right ideas but you are confuse about the objection, you don't get an objection and address with transition to sex talk, what you want is after that investment that hb portugal had is to transition during high investment to sex talk>then she will give you some type of mild objection and YOU WANT THIS:

Here you will typically get a mild objection directly, or indirectly or some type of comment about “the type of person she is” or some body language shift none verbal type of confusion/resistant, I will not speculate cause every girl is different, but it may happen…AND YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, LET ME REPEAT YOU WANT THE TENSION, OR OBJECTION, OR NEGATIVE BODY LANGUAGE TO HAPPEN…. Ok I am a sales dude and every salesman knows that you do not want a sale without OBJECTIONS… Now i have 2 methods of selling my style is bring up the objection first if they do not bring the objection up; But, sometimes they do bring the objection and I that point I repeat and confirm what they are saying then I address the objection.

Finally, you worrying toooooo much about "having something at home" you do not really have to have something at home to extract, the something at home is when the deal is ALREADY SEALED, to help the girl ALREADY SEALED, saved face, "lets go get some drinks" "lets go to after party" "lets go smoke" and you want to avoid to say directly at HOME to save face... But i said it dozens of times at the point of extraction she has made the decision to sleep with you if everything is done correctly... I made a really dumb down version of that teevester routine,

also understand you need to address all this: https://www.theskillsmethod.com/works-not-work-seduction-now-days-clubs-featuring-cosy/

But the: "i don't have anything cool at home excuse"... Has nothing to really do with nothing...you are making own objections on your head, and you can use the "music" of lofty or "the art" of bachaus or the "dancing" of glow, it does not really matter at point of extraction if you have done everything else correctly prior to extraction, again all of that is just help her "saved face" at the point of extraction... no different when the online dudes say "you like red or white wine" lets split a bottle on my romantic balcony pwf, does this, if she agrees she said yes to sex already... my point is do not waste energy with the "i need to have poetry" or "i don't have art" stuff, is totally not needed, i don't use any of that, the one i have use is the silly "after party".... or back in the day "rent a movie", mystery or julien had some movies made up to show at home...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lobo was correct with the good sex/bad sex thing. Only hed should have done it, how I demonstrated it here.

Only after "oh there's no way you're taking me aallll the way over to my dorm?". You start with, "and what do you think is gonna happen if I were to take you to my dorm?" Then go into logical talk with the sex frames. Where it looks like it's not for sex for her ASD.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I should have further clarified, but when she said "you're not taking me all the way to (my dorm)" it was more of a distance problem, as it is 10-15 minute walk uphill. I sensed from her voice, which was more bratty than "we are not having sex tonight" that it wasn't a hard resistance as I wrote it out to be(my mistake) but mainly an objection to how shitty the logistics were. While she said that she was on top of me and getting more and more aroused. With this in mind, does that change any of your beliefs on what I should have done? Or is this still a thin line to walk on in terms of calibration.

But from what I wrote, @Skills, I definitely see how uncalibrated that line of response is. I think if I were to blindly bulldoze like that I'd feel my social intuition screeching inside of me haha. I'm preparing for a presentation right now but, I'll definitely check out those links later. Thank you for sending them my way.

I am unsure though, of what you mean by high investment transition to sex talk. Is the high investment moment when she alludes to the thought of sex at my dorm, and then after that when I address any potential objections in that and she's back under my influence?

And I see what you mean about the plausible deniability pull. I misinterpreted the importance of the "excuse." Actually, now that I think of it, the only time I pulled in Highschool was when I told a girl I wanted to show her my Pokémon collection haha! Probably too memey, but I get the point now thank you... its more of a thing she'll tell her mind and later her friends. It helps her create that "it just happened" story in her mind because she didn't come over to explicitly fuck, but to see whatever I wanted to show her and... one thing led to... another. hehe

@Velasco
Yea I definitely like that line of response because it checks all corners. If she deceived my social intuition in the moment, and actually was trying to tell me no in a nonchalant way, this would put her on the back foot for bringing up sex in the first place(you dirty little girl ;) )
And even if she was just jokey, still just as effective. Will be adding this to my repertoire thank you!
The way I imagine that going is
HB: "oh there's no way you're taking me aallll the way over to your dorm?"
Me: "and what do you think is gonna happen if I were to take you to my dorm?"
HB: "well, I can tell from what you're doing to me that you just really want to fuck me"
Me: chuckle, warm smile, "honestly... I think your very attractive, obviously ;). I think we have amazing chemistry(girl melts) But... can I be honest with you?
Me: "I can't really fuck a girl that doesn't want to fuck" talk, or the "I don't like sex" talk
I feel like both would work, the I don't like sex talk is perhaps more risky if I failed to read social cues... but I really think the objection was the distance problem through her emphasis on "aalll the way" and also she hinted towards sex a few times with the "Lets go explore" while in the house(the rooms upstairs is what she meant). She also said, before I brought her to the couch, that she's turning 20 in a week,(i told her she won't be able to do all the crazy teenager shit anymore) and she said "yea... so I have to make this last week count ;)"

And looking at that post you sent me, it definitely helps to imagine her ASD as her prisoner... shaming her for doing what she truly wants... and my goal as a seducer is to get the ASD distracted so she can let her desires loose. This was actually why I believed the "I don't like sex" gambit would have been effective. As I was thinking that saying I don't like sex makes her ASD go "oh he doesn't want to fuck" for a moment and disappear before I deliver the juice. Or do you think saying you don't want sex.. only to say you want good sex, would exacerbate an ASD shield?

And I'll also keep that response you gave lofty in my mind in case I get resistance like that. The "I really don't want to fuck" accompanied with validation is like a push pull I feel, which should confuse her ASD while keeping your attainability at a healthy level. And then even if we tell her we don't want to fuck, we... as seducers... can easily flip that on its head when in an isolated area with the girl...
So I'm lowkey thinking about telling girls we're not having sex before I pull in most situations anyway(while also giving her good validation such as connection and chemistry and I feel like I've known you all my life talk) just because it makes her ASD go away and its easy to escalate in private even if she brings up you said were not having sex... "yea were not"(while arousing and tempting her even further to where she cant take it anymore and is drenched for you)

Thank you for the feedback

Lobo

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
While she said that she was on top of me and getting more and more aroused. With this in mind, does that change
It does. Then I would've said, "wheres your place then?" => if its shorter distance. Go there. "Alright I'll walk you home." If its longer then, "exactly lol. Let's go. I'll order us an uber for miss "I dont want to walk that far"

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I should have further clarified, but when she said "you're not taking me all the way to (my dorm)" it was more of a distance problem, as it is 10-15 minute walk uphill. I sensed from her voice, which was more bratty than "we are not having sex tonight" that it wasn't a hard resistance as I wrote it out to be(my mistake) but mainly an objection to how shitty the logistics were. While she said that she was on top of me and getting more and more aroused. With this in mind, does that change any of your beliefs on what I should have done? Or is this still a thin line to walk on in terms of calibration.

But from what I wrote, @Skills, I definitely see how uncalibrated that line of response is. I think if I were to blindly bulldoze like that I'd feel my social intuition screeching inside of me haha. I'm preparing for a presentation right now but, I'll definitely check out those links later. Thank you for sending them my way.

I am unsure though, of what you mean by high investment transition to sex talk. Is the high investment moment when she alludes to the thought of sex at my dorm, and then after that when I address any potential objections in that and she's back under my influence?

And I see what you mean about the plausible deniability pull. I misinterpreted the importance of the "excuse." Actually, now that I think of it, the only time I pulled in Highschool was when I told a girl I wanted to show her my Pokémon collection haha! Probably too memey, but I get the point now thank you... its more of a thing she'll tell her mind and later her friends. It helps her create that "it just happened" story in her mind because she didn't come over to explicitly fuck, but to see whatever I wanted to show her and... one thing led to... another. hehe

@Velasco
Yea I definitely like that line of response because it checks all corners. If she deceived my social intuition in the moment, and actually was trying to tell me no in a nonchalant way, this would put her on the back foot for bringing up sex in the first place(you dirty little girl ;) )
And even if she was just jokey, still just as effective. Will be adding this to my repertoire thank you!
The way I imagine that going is
HB: "oh there's no way you're taking me aallll the way over to your dorm?"
Me: "and what do you think is gonna happen if I were to take you to my dorm?"
HB: "well, I can tell from what you're doing to me that you just really want to fuck me"
Me: chuckle, warm smile, "honestly... I think your very attractive, obviously ;). I think we have amazing chemistry(girl melts) But... can I be honest with you?
Me: "I can't really fuck a girl that doesn't want to fuck" talk, or the "I don't like sex" talk
I feel like both would work, the I don't like sex talk is perhaps more risky if I failed to read social cues... but I really think the objection was the distance problem through her emphasis on "aalll the way" and also she hinted towards sex a few times with the "Lets go explore" while in the house(the rooms upstairs is what she meant). She also said, before I brought her to the couch, that she's turning 20 in a week,(i told her she won't be able to do all the crazy teenager shit anymore) and she said "yea... so I have to make this last week count ;)"

And looking at that post you sent me, it definitely helps to imagine her ASD as her prisoner... shaming her for doing what she truly wants... and my goal as a seducer is to get the ASD distracted so she can let her desires loose. This was actually why I believed the "I don't like sex" gambit would have been effective. As I was thinking that saying I don't like sex makes her ASD go "oh he doesn't want to fuck" for a moment and disappear before I deliver the juice. Or do you think saying you don't want sex.. only to say you want good sex, would exacerbate an ASD shield?

And I'll also keep that response you gave lofty in my mind in case I get resistance like that. The "I really don't want to fuck" accompanied with validation is like a push pull I feel, which should confuse her ASD while keeping your attainability at a healthy level. And then even if we tell her we don't want to fuck, we... as seducers... can easily flip that on its head when in an isolated area with the girl...
So I'm lowkey thinking about telling girls we're not having sex before I pull in most situations anyway(while also giving her good validation such as connection and chemistry and I feel like I've known you all my life talk) just because it makes her ASD go away and its easy to escalate in private even if she brings up you said were not having sex... "yea were not"(while arousing and tempting her even further to where she cant take it anymore and is drenched for you)

Thank you for the feedback

Lobo
LoBo Sorry what I mean is post hook point and a bit of compliance... oh I see logistics...

>