Man laments wife divorcing him with heartfelt love poem

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When you are zeroed out and going through a break up, we are all cringe worthy community, player or not... i seen all types of guys (alpha/lovers/mpua etc... ) act the same way...

We all been there, during a break up you are not thinking right you act and become a pussy, beta in most cases... I hope to the player gods that my cringe worthy blocks of text during my break up never come out from my ex... I embarrassed myself enough via pm in nextasf...

but my point is you are not thinking right you are in pain and grieving...

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When you are zeroed out and going through a break up, we are all cringe worthy community, player or not... i seen all types of guys (alpha/lovers/mpua etc... ) act the same way...

We all been there, during a break up you are not thinking right you act and become a pussy, beta in most cases... I hope to the player gods that my cringe worthy blocks of text during my break up never come out from my ex... I embarrassed myself enough via pm in nextasf...

but my point is you are not thinking right you are in pain and grieving...

Yes, I may be a bit insensitive here. But part of me thinks, it's this sort of behaviour that lead to her refusing sex and distancing herself in the first place.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
You remember the early days, the nights between the stars at 20 years old, the condensed windows of your second-hand car, the way she felt in your arms as she leaned against you, you remember the smell, the sound of her laughter, a photograph of her smile imprinted on your mind, but that memory is all you have of the smile.

The want of telling her what is, how you feel, you remember the pain of losing her because you didn’t tell her your feelings, only to be reunited 3 years later, was it fate? Or were we 2 lost souls sent to help each other in troubled times. The nights when I’d lost myself, and she rescued me, the nights when she’d lost herself, and I rescued her, the first time she fell into my arms, I stood like a rain-sodden child on a stormy night thwarted by lightning, her touch and everything about her infected me.

right in the feels...

Last edited:

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We’ve all seen these relationships around us. It makes it sound like he got in a pattern on chasing behaviour, which obviously makes pussies dry up quick. My sister used to date a guy like that. Everyone would cringe whenever he was around.

>